shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209801 - 01/05/05 07:21 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not crying over stickers, seems that I struck a nerve with some people that dont like having their favorite vendors talked about.

#209802 - 01/05/05 07:22 PM Re: Shrockworks
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
If that's the way you feel about the people who make the aftermarket parts for your Xterra, YOU ARE A COMPLETE ASSHOLE!! [Finger]

Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:
I know what I am talking about, and while we are on the subject, what was that comment about me making my own sliders, dont have to, that is what the people that have no education are for, cheap labor.

EOE...Opening Soon!

#209803 - 01/05/05 07:23 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra312002:
Ladies and Gentlemen we have managed to piss off yet another complete moron. Anyone else here have a P.E.? Physical Educaton maybe, trying to make yourself sound smart hummm? Hey dumb ass like I said quit your bitching about a fucking sticker and instead of being a pussy and using email pick up a phone and call them up? I pray not everyone in the company you work for is such a grabasitc piece of amphibian shit like you are! Peace!!!!

Tim
HeHeHe
[Smoking]
Nice wording my friend, I really did'nt think you knew what a P.E, or E.E was, I'll tell you, P.E stands for Piping Engineer, E.E, stands for Electrical Engineer

#209804 - 01/05/05 07:24 PM Re: Shrockworks
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Your not stricking a nerve man. A small business that has delivered such great products as what Jim has done can not be held to a standard of remembering about worthless stickers. Yes, they are important to you...so if you want them so bad, like ive said, quit your bitching, and give him a call and politely tell him. Remember despite your lofty boasts the only perfect person died over 2,000 years ago!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#209805 - 01/05/05 07:26 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

WTF!!! Oyyy [Smoking]

#209806 - 01/05/05 07:27 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Tell me who was perfect, are you one of the people that believe in SCI-FI as in the Bible.
Nothing in it is fact, only he said she said distorted over time.
Did you know that the bible was created as a tool to control the masses?, what better way to control people than by fear?

#209807 - 01/05/05 07:30 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Ok, I will cool it down, as far as money I have money and I have a well paying job, I have also dumped a little more that $10,000.00 into my X, who else has done that?

Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.

I know what I am talking about, and while we are on the subject, what was that comment about me making my own sliders, dont have to, that is what the people that have no education are for, cheap labor.

End of subject.
do you think you are God to Xterra owners b/c you spent 10K on you Xterra?....quite frankly, I don't give a shit. Everyone bow down to kmoving.

Midol helps.

#209808 - 01/05/05 07:31 PM Re: Shrockworks
xterra3202 Offline

Dude, you really don't want to go there. You have managed to ruffle some feathers but you start talk like that and people will really get mad at you. The nice part about my faith is that it is mine and read my signatures and youll see im willing to die for it as I am yours. However, respect must be given to all points of views and by using blanket statements like the ones above it simply validates your ignorance. Break a piece of wood and he is there, look upon high and gaze into his eyes!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#209809 - 01/05/05 07:33 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

The nerve you struck had nothing to do with you whining about vendors, it was about you being a bitch, not picking up the phone and calling Jim about it, and being a total jackass about it. I suppose you've never forgotten to do anything you said you'd do, ever, right?

#209810 - 01/05/05 07:34 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Dude, you really don't want to go there. You have managed to ruffle some feathers but you start talk like that and people will really get mad at you. The nice part about my faith is that it is mine and read my signatures and youll see im willing to die for it as I am yours. However, respect must be given to all points of views and by using blanket statements like the ones above it simply validates your ignorance. Break a piece of wood and he is there, look upon high and gaze into his eyes!!!

Tim
Sometimes people cant see reality in front of them

#209811 - 01/05/05 07:34 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

#209812 - 01/05/05 07:34 PM Re: Shrockworks
xterra3202 Offline

Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#209813 - 01/05/05 07:36 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.

#209814 - 01/05/05 07:39 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

WOW!!

THIS IS AMAZING!

Over stickers [Freak]

#209815 - 01/05/05 07:39 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

wow...two things that you should never argue about: politics and relgion...you're guaranteed to piss people off and you will never change their minds...go on believing what you want (see that's the beauty of this country, you can believe whatever you want, no matter how wrong you are).

#209816 - 01/05/05 07:40 PM Re: Shrockworks
xterra3202 Offline

Kmoving,

This is going no where. I have to be up early to push a unit/friends that are going to Iraq. I need to spend time with them. All I can say is that someday when you least expect it he will work his miracle in your life. My only regret is that I did not see it earlier. Take care and God Bless. And since you don't pray and at least say a little thanks for my friends that are leaving tommorow.

Tim

PS- If an admin is reading would you please close this pointless thread. Thank you!

Thomas Jefferson

#209817 - 01/05/05 07:41 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well said, Alpine. By the way, I dont have a e.e. or a p.e., but I do have a p.p.

#209818 - 01/05/05 07:42 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
wow...two things that you should never argue about: politics and relgion...you're guaranteed to piss people off and you will never change their minds...go on believing what you want (see that's the beauty of this country, you can believe whatever you want, no matter how wrong you are).
You are right, there are those of us that served and bled for the rights of others to have the freedom to bash us.

#209819 - 01/05/05 07:42 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.[/b]
screw that, buddy, I've put 6K into my Xterra, then I went out and bought a Jeep TJ, so add the 9k to that...so by my calculations I've spent 15K on my hobbie, jack.

so if I put all my money into my Xterra...oh, well...no winning this agument....

#209820 - 01/05/05 07:42 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Spending the money doesn't make you right...if I had the money to spare, yah, I'd spend it but that doesn't make me the be all and end all of everything

#209821 - 01/05/05 07:44 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Spending the money doesn't make you right...if I had the money to spare, yah, I'd spend it but that doesn't make me the be all and end all of everything
he's so caught up in the money thing....it doesn't prove anything

#209822 - 01/05/05 07:45 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XMountaineer:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Off course he has never forgot anything he is the 10K Xterra God, remember!!!! HaHaHa

Tim
Just because you dont have the money to spend on hobbies like I do is no reason to get nasty.[/b]
screw that, buddy, I've put 6K into my Xterra, then I went out and bought a Jeep TJ, so add the 9k to that...so by my calculations I've spent 15K on my hobbie, jack.

so if I put all my money into my Xterra...oh, well...no winning this agument....[/b]
The name is Clif, not jack, you must have been mistaken, by the way, here is a $40,000.00 Toyota I also own..

#209823 - 01/05/05 07:46 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

sad...
IT'S NOT ABOUT THE MONEY

#209824 - 01/05/05 07:47 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

looks good in the parking lot [ThumbsUp]

#209825 - 01/05/05 07:49 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

The question is, can you drive? And if/when you break out on the trail, what cheap laborer are you gonna pay to get your truck going again?

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal