shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209826 - 01/05/05 07:51 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yea, looks good in the parking lot, if you give me a min or two, got to scan them in, I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading

#209827 - 01/05/05 07:54 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:
Yea, looks good in the parking lot, if you give me a min or two, got to scan them in, I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading
I can take a pic of my vehicle after a shopping cart hit it and say that I damaged it offroad.

#209828 - 01/05/05 07:54 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

With all that $ you dumped into 2 rigs, you could've bought a HUMMER. Seems that would be more your style. BLING

#209829 - 01/05/05 08:04 PM Re: Shrockworks
FSRBIKER Offline

Loc: Oak Ridge, NJ
$40,000 in the Toyota because of repairs not mods, much, much different.

....and after all that STILL no Solid Axle! :rolleyes:
EOE...Opening Soon!

#209830 - 01/05/05 08:08 PM Re: Shrockworks
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
I think it is time...

ALR

#209831 - 01/05/05 08:11 PM Re: Shrockworks
Carlton McMillan Offline

Quote:
I will show you what it looked like rolled when 4wheelin, $9,000.00 to fix, and another time, after I went off a 30' drop head on $11,000.00 to fix, yea I go extreme off road. These pics are after it was fixed, but if you look above the rear tire you will see the folds in the bed from off roading
This does not help your case. Stupid off-road tricks and money do not make you an "extreme offroader"

Don't drink and drive.. Bad things happen.. Your living proof.

#209832 - 01/05/05 08:15 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

No drinking and driving here,thats just plain stupid! just going extreme, thats what we do in Alaska, it's either put up or shut up!!, Oh and by the way, no shopping cart dings here.

Right now she's in storage because I can only run here seasonal with the Mikuni dual side drafts:

#209833 - 01/05/05 09:28 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

That brush bar looked like it worked.

[LOL] [Wave]

#209834 - 01/05/05 09:36 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

stop complaining and give me your tires. laugh

#209835 - 01/05/05 11:24 PM Re: Shrockworks
defibvt Offline

Loc: AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Navy Xterra Guy:
stop complaining and give me your tires. laugh
Now that made me laugh the rest was a waste of time to read. If you are going to complain go to the source of your problem don't come here. It doesn't accomplish anything.

#209836 - 02/05/05 01:17 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

say what you will
but you all know that what you just saw cost more that your Xterra's

Right?

#209837 - 02/05/05 01:19 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not afraid to break something, are you?
If your not afraid then lets see some real off roading, not the text book stuff..

#209838 - 02/05/05 01:21 AM Re: Shrockworks
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Don't drink and have sex.. Bad things happen.. You're living proof.
A-fucking-men Carlton.

Hmm, maybe I should go to a Ferrari board and talk shit about the six digits I dropped on a nice little 360 Spyder, eh? Tool.

So let's say you buy a six pack of beer from me. When you get it in the mail you peel off one of the labels to wipe your ass cause you spent all that so much coin you make that you can't afford shitpaper. So you fucked up a label. You ask me to send you a new one, I offer it to you at NO COST. Then you piss and moan cause I in all likelyhood just honestly forgot when I was just intending to do you a favor cause you're a fucking numbskull?

Please, why don't you just follow your namesake and move the fuck on outta here? kthxbye! [Wave]

#209839 - 02/05/05 05:40 AM Re: Shrockworks
Carlton McMillan Offline

Quote:
say what you will
but you all know that what you just saw cost more that your Xterra's

Right?
You are really hung up on money. I bet I have more shit for wheeling on my Xterra and you don't see me out there pimping it and trying to make people feel bad because they did not spend as much money as I have. You must have a sad life if all you think about is how much money you spent on your Xterra and the money you spent fixing your Toy after making some stupid mistakes while off-roading.

Spending lots of money on a truck does not make you a good driver or a capable off-roader. 90% driver 10% truck. You might have the truck but it seems you are lacking in what is most important.

With you posting a "challenge" to prove your better than everyone else just shows how insecure you are.

Go buy something else.. I bet then you will feel better about yourself. :rolleyes:

#209840 - 02/05/05 05:54 AM Re: Shrockworks
Xcited Offline

Loc: Guelph, Ontario, Canada (Eh!)
I only have Jim's ARB skid, but we have a lot of SOXC members who have dealt with and ordered sliders, bumpers and skids from Jim, and we've even gotten a group buy discount. Jim has been nothing but simply awesome to deal with (and YES, we all got OUR stickers! laugh )
Member: Toronto Area Rover Club (TARC)
Home Page: XterraXcursions

#209841 - 02/05/05 05:54 AM Re: Shrockworks
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
This thread is great, just wonderful.

FOR ME TO POOP ON!!! [Finger]

#209842 - 02/05/05 06:48 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.
PE means Professional Engineer. Means your licensed by the state to perform Engineering work. EE means Electrical Engineer. Means you learned a lot about circuits when you were in college.

If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up. That sounds like a job title, and not an engineering degree.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...

#209843 - 02/05/05 07:20 AM Re: Shrockworks
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
[b]Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.
PE means Professional Engineer. Means your licensed by the state to perform Engineering work. EE means Electrical Engineer. Means you learned a lot about circuits when you were in college.

If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up. That sounds like a job title, and not an engineering degree.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...[/b]
I was about to mention the same thing. My brother is a P.E. - but he's a Civil Engineer.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#209844 - 02/05/05 08:20 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

two words...

Web Wheeler.

We see the AAR, but no process photos, who's to say he didn't just hit a moose to cause that damage?

Now... I didn't think you had a PE as much as you ARE a PE. My Engineer rant is still on though. I get paid very good money to fix engineer's foulups wink

I thought the idea of successful wheelin' was the lack of damage.

#209845 - 02/05/05 08:27 AM Re: Shrockworks
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up.
Piping Engineer = Plumber [Finger]

#209846 - 02/05/05 09:17 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by XterraAdam:
two words...

Web Wheeler.

We see the AAR, but no process photos, who's to say he didn't just hit a moose to cause that damage?

I thought the idea of successful wheelin' was the lack of damage.
definately a web wheeler

#209847 - 02/05/05 09:43 AM Re: Shrockworks
incogneato Offline

Loc: Charlotte, NC
Maybe this will help him.

#209848 - 02/05/05 09:47 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:

exactly what I was thinking!!!

#209849 - 02/05/05 10:36 AM Re: Shrockworks
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Ok, I will cool it down, as far as money I have money and I have a well paying job, I have also dumped a little more that $10,000.00 into my X, who else has done that?

Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.

I know what I am talking about, and while we are on the subject, what was that comment about me making my own sliders, dont have to, that is what the people that have no education are for, cheap labor.

End of subject.
Y-O-U A-R-E A C-O-N-D-E-S-C-E-N-D-I-N-G A-S-S-H-O-L-E.
[Finger]

End of subject

#209850 - 02/05/05 10:40 AM Re: Shrockworks
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by FSRBIKER:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...... Owned!!

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal