shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 108 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209851 - 02/05/05 10:46 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

If there's one thing I can count on from this forum, it's lunchtime entertainment. [LOL]

#209852 - 02/05/05 10:53 AM Re: Shrockworks
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:
[b]Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.
PE means Professional Engineer. Means your licensed by the state to perform Engineering work. EE means Electrical Engineer. Means you learned a lot about circuits when you were in college.

If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up. That sounds like a job title, and not an engineering degree.

Either way, who the fuck listens to an EE about steel? If we need to change a light bulb, we'll give you a call...[/b]
I was gonna say the same thing too... What the heck is a piping enginner??? And I am a CE.

#209853 - 02/05/05 10:57 AM Re: Shrockworks
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Tonka Ross:
Quote:
[b]If PE means "Piping Engineer" in Alaska, then something's f*d up.
Piping Engineer = Plumber [Finger] [/b]
See above for definition of "Piping Engineer"

Either that or:

#209854 - 02/05/05 01:35 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh man, this is too good. I'm sitting at work and this is all I need when I get bored. Awesome, what a fuckin looser, kmoving!

#209855 - 02/05/05 02:29 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

It took me a while, but I finally was able to summon the image that comes into my mind whenever I read any of kmoving's posts...

Yep, that's it all right. Contempt and constipated rage.

#209856 - 02/05/05 03:44 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

The saddest thing for you Clif, is that you spent all that money on your truck and came here to boast about it, obviously seeking our approval. Now, you've labled yourself as perhaps one of the biggest jackass' this site's ever seen. When you roll down the street thinking any X owners may appalaud you for what you've done (or had cheap labor do for you), instead you'll simply be looked at as one of the least respected people in this community. And as far as your offer to wheel with you up there, you're rich :rolleyes: , cart your ass and your truck here to AZ and you'll be eating your words within hours big-boy, anytime you want.. More rocks for you to break shit on than you can ever afford.
I'm sorry I shot you the 5 yesterday to shut you up about the stickers, you're really a dick. smile

#209857 - 02/05/05 03:48 PM Re: Shrockworks
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Looks like I missed the dismantling of a jackass, I hate it when that happens!

laugh

#209858 - 02/05/05 06:03 PM Re: Shrockworks
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:

I'm sorry I shot you the 5 yesterday to shut you up about the stickers, you're really a dick. smile
Not to worry...I just countered your 5 with a 1. laugh

(as have many people, by the looks of it - I'm the 51st to rate him)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#209859 - 02/05/05 07:34 PM Re: Shrockworks
Stonecoldchavez Offline

Loc: New Jersey
WTF is going on here??!?!?! A month or so ago everyone was praising kmoving for his truck and what he as done to it. Now, everyone is jumping on his case? Huh?

I wouldn't even take what he said seriously. Everyone here and who has dealt with Jim from Shrockworks knows what kind of guy he is.

Don't sweat the small stuff. smile

Stone

#209860 - 02/05/05 08:16 PM Re: Shrockworks
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
What I find to be the most amazing thing in this post is that this guy is bragging that he's an EE. I beleive that with the oil pipeline, they have Pipeline Engineering as a course of study in AK, just like down here we have mining engineers and I'm told out west there are oil engineers, but still, to actually brag like it's something totally awe-inspiring...HA HA HA. Of course, as they say, "familiarity breeds comtempt" and being from one of the best engineering schools in the U.S., I'm not impressed with EE, ME, CE, Comp E, Anal E...you name it. Sorry, but I find someone with a CIB, BSM, MOH, SS, or anything of that nature much more impressive (get back to me when you know what those are). Four years of calc and physics is [Sleep] . Hell, you don't even get dirty. Come over to my side of the house - see how much fun it is when your masters projects run away from you, or turn around and bite you. Get chased by a bull who is pissed because you've been stimulating his prostate with mild vibrations via a rather large plug stuck in his ass (the purpose of which is to collect for AI, which I won't get into here). Sorry chief, playing with some steel and wires doesn't impress me.

#209861 - 02/05/05 09:16 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

[LOL] [LOL]

#209862 - 02/05/05 09:40 PM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh man! This thread has all the signs of greatness.

A cross country pissing contest travel offer.

Bragging about income.

Bragging about how much was put into a penis surogate.

Bringing up of educational degrees

Now if he would just mention his pr0nstar libido this thread would be complete!

#209863 - 03/05/05 12:29 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by kmoving:

Education, I have a P.E. and E.E. anyone know what those are? thought not.

Okay, being a tool wasnt bad enough...

You now have the honorary title of...

!!! Congratulations!

#209864 - 03/05/05 12:55 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think kmoving ran home to hide.

#209865 - 03/05/05 04:22 AM Re: Shrockworks
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by InfX708:
What I find to be the most amazing thing in this post is that this guy is bragging that he's an EE. I beleive that with the oil pipeline, they have Pipeline Engineering as a course of study in AK, just like down here we have mining engineers and I'm told out west there are oil engineers, but still, to actually brag like it's something totally awe-inspiring...HA HA HA. Of course, as they say, "familiarity breeds comtempt" and being from one of the best engineering schools in the U.S., I'm not impressed with EE, ME, CE, Comp E, Anal E...you name it. Sorry, but I find someone with a CIB, BSM, MOH, SS, or anything of that nature much more impressive (get back to me when you know what those are). Four years of calc and physics is [Sleep] . Hell, you don't even get dirty. Come over to my side of the house - see how much fun it is when your masters projects run away from you, or turn around and bite you. Get chased by a bull who is pissed because you've been stimulating his prostate with mild vibrations via a rather large plug stuck in his ass (the purpose of which is to collect for AI, which I won't get into here). Sorry chief, playing with some steel and wires doesn't impress me.
And this is when he's not busy getting shot at by assholes in a foreign country! I salute you sir!

#209866 - 03/05/05 04:23 AM Re: Shrockworks
Origami Gangsta Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Spilt_Milk:
Oh man! This thread has all the signs of greatness.

A cross country pissing contest travel offer.

Bragging about income.

Bragging about how much was put into a penis surogate.

Bringing up of educational degrees

Now if he would just mention his pr0nstar libido this thread would be complete!

Not to mention another useless post by Ross..

#209867 - 03/05/05 05:07 AM Re: Shrockworks
FinallyAnXer Offline

Loc: Bradford, PA
I just want to say... that we've all spent a lot of money on our "rigs." I'd say between three sets of tires, two sets of rims, lift, steering stabilizer, armor and other random accessories... a lot of us are probably closing in on your elitist 10k.

Well anyways... I wanted to add:

-Jeremy

#209868 - 03/05/05 05:37 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Navy Xterra Guy:
I think kmoving ran home to hide.

no, he e-mailed me

Quote:
If you are going to continue to trash me, do more than this to you Nissan:
thule roof rack, 31x10.5 bfg at ko's, roof net, silverstar bulbs
I cant remember when I had so little mods.
im sorry i cant afford to modify my mothers xterra because i am still in high school and can barely afford to keep my own vehicles on the road

#209869 - 03/05/05 05:44 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Xtra_blue:
Quote:
Originally posted by Navy Xterra Guy:
[qb]I think kmoving ran home to hide.

he e-mailed me

[QUOTE] If you are going to continue to trash me, do more than this to you Nissan:
thule roof rack, 31x10.5 bfg at ko's, roof net, silverstar bulbs
I cant remember when I had so little mods.
im sorry i cant afford to modify my mothers xterra because i am still in high school and can barely afford to keep my vehicles on the road
Well, you have a Thule Rack, a roof net and silverstar bulbs that I don't have so you're not doing so bad.

#209870 - 03/05/05 05:46 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

He emailed me to!

TWICE!

OMG!

/meltdownz

#209871 - 03/05/05 06:19 AM Re: Shrockworks
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
Not to mention another useless post by Ross..
Your posts, on the other hand, have been extremely helpful, buttnugget! [Finger]

PS - Please quit touching my butt.

Spank you [Finger]

#209872 - 03/05/05 06:57 AM Re: Shrockworks
Origami Gangsta Offline

Fuckin' A right..

My butt > your butt.

#209873 - 03/05/05 07:36 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm surprised nobody's picked up on the fact he's running open diffs, front and rear sway bars, stock t-case gears, and still claims his X is the ultimate offroading xterra over anybody.

Odd... Spent all that $$, and still would sit and spin, offroad..

#209874 - 03/05/05 08:09 AM Re: Shrockworks
Tonka Ross Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Chris..:
Fuckin' A right..

My butt > your butt.

[Finger]

#209875 - 03/05/05 08:56 AM Re: Shrockworks
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm surprised nobody's picked up on the fact he's running open diffs, front and rear sway bars, stock t-case gears, and still claims his X is the ultimate offroading xterra over anybody.

Odd... Spent all that $$, and still would sit and spin, offroad..
oh, I picked up on it, it just fuels my fire. I don't have a locker in my Xterra, but my Jeep is locked front and rear. If I didn't buy the Jeep 2 lockers were next for the X.

I wonder if he'll show up again.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal