2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#209892 - 03/10/03 10:35 PM NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
No shit....

CLICK HERE

----edited to add-------

in case anyone doesn't understand what this link goes to:

this is the federal Election commission's website... a candidate must file here, prior to raising $0.01 for a campaign... also to be listed here the candidate must sign an affidavit to prove identity and intent for the election to the office listed...

It doesn't get any more official than this.
If you dig more on the site... this was filed late today washington time.

#209893 - 03/10/03 10:55 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Damn Todrick.....

How did you find this site?

It looks like she is running. I didn't look carefully enough the first time. I thank you for posting this.

You are not one of her supporters are you?

#209894 - 03/10/03 11:05 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

LOL... believe it or not the story was broke by a Phoenix radio duo " Liddy & Hill " this afternoon(yes G Gordon Liddy's son)

as for Hillary

I'm on the fence...

I'm not really a fan of hers.

the whole "village to raise a child" thing is utter horse shit.

I do however think a woman president would be a good thing and think any of the other options are freakin scary.

Less of the evils.

I know we don't agree, but I think Bill was one of the greatest presidents of all time... his personal indiscretions aside... as a president the nation soared. I simply look at my income, now vs when he was president.

I do think Hillary was somewhat the brains behind the man while bill was in office... and also believe it was her plan from the day she said "I DO" to one day be The 1st female president.

Last but not least...

She is gonna give "Dubya" a run for his money...

if it came down to re-electing the Ignorant-Redneck-Warmonger-Texan that was best described by Dennis Miller as "20 gallons of dumb in a 10 gallon hat".... or electing Hillary...

I'm Voting Clinton

(not so much because I like her, but I simply hate Dubya that much)

#209895 - 03/10/03 11:09 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:

im not a really a fan of hers.
You shouldn't. Bill is 100 times better than her. Read up on her. If you want a woman president.. she is not what you want. She is a woman filled with hate.

Hey Todrick... Is ths site real? It doesn't seem to be an actual FEC site. I could be wrong.

Give me more info....

#209896 - 03/10/03 11:13 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

yeah... i will read up on her, but i also wont vote for W.

yes... it is linked off the FEC.GOV site

http://www.fec.gov/finance_reports.html

click "Candidate Search:" about halfway down the page...

that opens

http://herndon1.sdrdc.com/fecimg/norcansea.html

doing a whois search it lists SDR Technologies as the host... looking at their site SDR.com they look like a legit solutions provider

the other kicker, Tom Liddy has a very good friend who works for the company that has done every FEC filing for the clintons.... the guy normaly gets back to him quickly but during their entire show today the guy did not answer his phone, and returned no calls... rather suspicious...

the DNC is "Declining comment"

#209897 - 03/10/03 11:20 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Thanks man...

This is scary.

I don't think she could win. She is too polarizing. Too many people hate her.

That's if all this is true.

The radio station really found and announced all this?

#209898 - 03/10/03 11:22 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

yeah... and they were pointing out how strange it was that Drudge didn't have it... CNN, msnbc... no one.

Its an odd story.

Honestly though, I don't see Hillary being nearly as polarizing a bush... seriously, if it came down to Hillary vs. Dubya... I see no way we won't be calling Bill "the first gentleman"

#209899 - 03/10/03 11:33 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Honestly though, I don't see Hillary being nearly as polarizing a bush... seriously, if it came down to Hillary vs. Dubya... I see no way we won't be calling Bill "the first gentleman"
I totally disagree. Most New Yorkers it has been said in polls recently, would not like to see her run (politicians love polls) And NY (mostly the city) is extremely politically liberal.

I don't think she could ever win.

#209900 - 03/10/03 11:35 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

she certainly has a better chance than Clark or dean

#209901 - 03/10/03 11:40 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

she certainly has a better chance than Clark or dean
Well... Clark is her hand picked boy. He is also from Arkansas. They knew each other back when.

That's the plan... he will be her VP choice. She has deemed she needs someone who was military. He is an idiot she can control.

#209902 - 03/10/03 11:47 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
CCX Offline

Loc: California
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

I totally disagree. Most New Yorkers it has been said in polls recently, would not like to see her run (politicians love polls) And NY (mostly the city) is extremely politically liberal.

I don't think she could ever win.
http://www.quinnipiac.edu/x8316.xml

#209903 - 03/10/03 11:53 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Todrick Offline

just saw this one line of that poll:

Sen. Hillary Clinton beats Bush 51 -- 43 percent, compared to a 47 -- 47 tie June 26;

#209904 - 03/10/03 11:59 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by CCX:

I also heard the same thing CCX. This poll was NY residents only. There was also a recent poll that stated most New Yorkers don't want her to run. Sorry, I don't have a link.

Regardless, a tremendous amount of people across the country don't like her. She would also be a great focal point for Republican donations.

She would never win. Besides... I'm sure there is an enormous amount of dirt about her that is being held back just for this purpose. She also has not done a damn significant thing as a NY Senator either.

#209905 - 04/10/03 05:38 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Hillary couldn't win for one big reason. As much as anyone might hate to admit it, the country is not ready for a female president.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#209906 - 04/10/03 05:56 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
I think she would give George a good run for his money, but I still think that people won't have faith in her ability to control the military, CIA or Homeland security. A tremendous flaw in the Clinton Administration. They knew of Osama, and knew he was a threat. Yet they sat on their hands while the terrorists planned 9-11. Clinton could have delivered a severe blow to Al Quiada, but didn't. So we had things such as the attack on the USS Cole and ultimately 9-11.

One thing she does have in her favor, she has no love for the islamic crazies. She will have to convince alot of people that she has what it takes to be a Commander in Chief. She hates the military.

But I'm sure she will take care of you Todrick. There's probably some free money in there for you in the form of some government handout. You strike me as someone who likes other people to give you money.(refering to the begging webpage) No wonder you support her.

#209907 - 04/10/03 07:18 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hillary would be a foreign relations nightmare, especially in the Middle East. Scary thought! I might have to pull a Hollywood and jump ship to another country if she ever got elected. I'm also trying my best to overlook the remark about Bill being one of the greatest presidents of all time. I... just... cant... doit! A huge B/S to that one. Not trying to dig up a dead and beaten horse, but it's hard to ignore a comment like that. [Freak]

#209908 - 04/10/03 08:14 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
GrayHam Offline

Hilary is worse than any man could be.

You want a woman to be President? Start by actually finding a woman . . .

GW will win the next election in a landslide. Hilary will only succeed in fracturing the DNC, I believe, while the Republicans will rally 'round Georgie . . .

#209909 - 04/10/03 09:13 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
As I heard from someone who used to work in the White House under the Clinton administration, "You would sleep with other women, too, if your wife didn't like men."

#209910 - 04/10/03 11:29 AM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Hilary is worse than any man could be...

You want a woman to be President? Start by actually finding a woman . . .
Wow Graham, are you actually being serious? I figured you would be in support of Hillary on the Demo-ticket. confused smile

Of all the democratic candidates, I still like Lieberman the best. He sounds kinda like snagglepuss. Heavens to mergatriod...stage left! [LOL]

#209911 - 04/10/03 03:44 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Strom:

As I heard from someone who used to work in the White House under the Clinton administration, "You would sleep with other women, too, if your wife didn't like men."
She definitely does have a hatred of men. In Barbara Olsen's
"Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton" this is examined pretty well.

I'd love to be able to read her senior thesis from Wellesly College but no one can. In an unprecedented move it is until total lock and key. The reason for this is simple. If the public ever had access to it she would be ruined. The thesis is a homage to an avowed communist named Saul Alinsky. Alinsky wrote "Reville for Radicals" in 1947 and the sequel "Rules for Radicals" in 1971. Hillary is a staunch advocate and practioner of Alinsky's methods and philosophy.

#209912 - 04/10/03 04:51 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
I'd be interested to see what she does getting into things this late in the race. She's got alot of name recognition but the other Dems have been preparing for the race since the beginning of the year.

I hope she doesn't get much going, I just don't see her having the chance against Bush that Dean or Clark has. If she ran she'd cause Republicans to rally around Bush more than they will right now. Sure alot of Dems like Hillary but most Repubs hate her. I think alot of Republicans are on the fence right now with Bush and will vote against him if they have a Conservative Democrat to vote for. Then they could go back on 2008.

As for the presidential election itself, it all depends on who gets chosen out of the Democrats. It's hard to see things now with so many Dems running, it seems to be Dean of Clark right now but if Hillary jumps in then everything is up in the air.

I think Graham's right, she's just going to fracture the Party.

But then maybe Nader will run again and we could repeat the last election anyway.

Xterra101.com

#209913 - 04/10/03 04:56 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Strom:

She definitely does have a hatred of men. In Barbara Olsen's
"Hell to Pay: The Unfolding Story of Hillary Rodham Clinton" this is examined pretty well.

I'd love to be able to read her senior thesis from Wellesly College but no one can. In an unprecedented move it is until total lock and key. The reason for this is simple. If the public ever had access to it she would be ruined. The thesis is a homage to an avowed communist named Saul Alinsky. Alinsky wrote "Reville for Radicals" in 1947 and the sequel "Rules for Radicals" in 1971. Hillary is a staunch advocate and practioner of Alinsky's methods and philosophy.
That is most likely true as well, but this person was insinuating that she is a lesbian - you could tell by the way it was said.

#209914 - 04/10/03 05:30 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Maybe she doesn't really want to run for the presidency, but since so many of her "supporters" want her to, that she is just making a half hearted attempt to please them?????? Just a thought...

#209915 - 04/10/03 09:57 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Clinton a good president. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAH

ok im done
he was lucky thats IT!
he was a moron and anything that anyon ever says he did for this country is absolute crap. He did nothing but ride congress like a dirty whore and take all the credit for it. He used rhetoric to make everyone believe he was an amazing president and his little spin monkeys helped him. Now dont get me wrong bush isnt the brightest bulb in the batch but if clinton was still pres sept 11th would have been a whole lot worse than it was. Clinton was a liar a rapist a cheat and a scoundrel....I dont care who you are noone wants to be represented by that kind of "man." Clinton was by far not our worst president. He took his lack of usefulness and surrounded it with brilliant people. He was an oppurtunist and now hes going to turn around and run with his wife for pres in order to draw alot of support for himself again and you watch he'll be back in power in no time. hes a dirty rotten person and i cant stand him.

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#209916 - 04/10/03 10:09 PM Re: NYMadman's Worst Nightmare.... NOT A JOKE
off2cjb Offline

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal