2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210087 - 18/12/04 01:02 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Almost four years I've been here.

In all that time, I've seen quite a few of the jokers come and go. Everything from one dude talking about racing his Xterra in Seattle to some crazy motherfucker in Wisconsin who thinks he's a goddamn werewolf getting a good honest member fired from his job in Minnesota. If it's been done, it's pretty much been done all at XOC. Rare is a boring day on this forum.

You sir, are up there with the whiny crackpots who take something as frivilous as someone calling you names from up to a few thousand miles away so seriously. Do you really think the Xterra, or Nissans in general only have spares stolen from them? Do you really think some guy in your town thought up, "Gee, those Xterras, I steal their spare tires and make billions!"? If someone came and stole your bumper, or headlight, or roofrack, or side moldings, side mirrors, steprails or actual used tires that's somehow the manufactuer's fault?

Your case is as sad as you are. You were called out, and you pissed your pants like the three year old you are. Nobody, absolutely no one, agrees with you on this. So there is only one simple solution here: Leave. Leave and don't come back.

That's right, don't bother to type in www.xterraownersclub.com in your URL box again. If it's in your favorites (or unfavorites) list, delete it and don't come back. You won't have to deal with rednecks who scoff at you because you didn't get the shiny red bike that everyone else got at Christmas. And we don't have to listen to some whiny, estrogen-infested little cocksucker who wants to get everything handed to him on a silver platter because his pussy hurts.

Please, just leave. 33 rednecks will have even bigger sugar plums dancing in their heads.

#210088 - 18/12/04 04:42 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Ramness Offline

Loc: Snellville, GA (Atlanta)
OH yeah... We are all rednecks here! thats funny

Garfield 2011 Red Brick Pro-4X
Radio Flyer 2005 Code Red Altima SE-R Sold
MagellanX 2003 Molten Lava SE 4x4 Sold
TabascoX 2001 Salsa XE 4x4 Sold

#210089 - 18/12/04 05:43 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
And we don't have to listen to some whiny, estrogen-infested little cocksucker who wants to get everything handed to him on a silver platter because his pussy hurts.
One of the best lines ever said on this forum.

#210090 - 18/12/04 05:44 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Ramstein92:
One of the other best lines ever said on this forum...

#210091 - 18/12/04 07:50 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by blue02:
There are a lot of hard working HONEST people out there that are sick and tired of people going to court looking for handouts. What do you expect from the hard working HONEST folks of America when you present a case like this to them. Support, no forget about it. Sympathy, give me a break. If you want a hand out, go stand on the street corner with a sign. Another thing, this is a web site for Nissan Xterra Enthusiests. Not money hungry sue happy people. I personaly think you are abusing this website. Now If you dont like how you are treated here, go some where else.

And Jens you are right at this point I think he is looking for attention.
Blue02 I love you man, that just pisses me off.

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=20;t=007687

#210092 - 18/12/04 08:34 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
You sir are a wanker.

#210093 - 18/12/04 10:34 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
Quote:
Originally posted by joemaccarthy:
I ran a post on this site about my spare tire and 33 ASSHOLES called me names, told me to fuck off and slammed me with countless insults. What is this site for? Who is it benefiting if somebody cannot post an issue without a bunch of Redneck assholes calling you names?
I have a spare I've been trying to get out of my garage for some time... 16" steel wheel with new Grabber--if you want it drop me a line and we'll work something out smile

p.s. pull your skirt up. [Laughing]

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

#210094 - 18/12/04 12:29 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Rusulting suits from post.

XterraNut sues the world for homework blowing out window.
Xterra Owners unite and try to get Joes finance company to repo the vehicle and get him a Honda Element.
Nissan spanks an unknown salesman while yelling "WHY WHY DID YOU SELL IT TO HIM"

and in top News.

JoeMcCarthy (Defendant) vs Alpine Spirit (Accusor)

Accusor (Alpine Spirit) suing for side busting laughter after reading above mentioned post. Which resulted in Root Beer being spurted from the nose and a Cheeto being lodged in the nasal cavity. After further review and analisys it was deemed the Cheeto would need to be surgically removed and was no longer edible.

Accusor is suing for Surgical removal fees, New can of Root Beer & one Cheeto of equivalent size. Basically a free hand out.

Joe is counter suing for a free err um stolen wheel & tire. Apparently Alpine jumped into his UFO and flew in and snatched while Joe was at Burger King singing for the new Commercial Spot .

#210095 - 18/12/04 12:31 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
I have had a 265/75/r16 bfgoodrich a/t under my x for over two years now. It has never been touched by anybody other than me. I think if there was truly a known design flaw, thieves would be stealing non-stock spare tires, not yours
SWXC Member #74

#210096 - 18/12/04 02:39 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Put on one of those space saver spares from a Honda and then no one will steal it and you will have room for a dual exhaust setup.

#210097 - 18/12/04 09:07 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by boognight:
ok so this is all over taking some heat about saying that the spare is prone to be stolen?

its a cheap ass steel wheel with a cheap tire on it...
Uh, on mine the 5th wheel is a full sized spare on the same alloy rim as the rest of 'em.

Yup, I was just as shocked when I peeked under the truck.

And if it was stolen, I sure as hell wouldn't be a little whiny bitch threatening to sue Nissan either :rolleyes:

#210098 - 18/12/04 09:27 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

honestly, i dont know why you guys are making such a big deal about this topic, obviously this guy is a little bitch, and should be treated as such, give him a dress and pimp him out on the corner for $.50, he can come home when he has made enough money to by me an '05 xterra, which should be in about 2050.

p.s. my neck was a lighter shade of brown last time i checked.

#210099 - 20/12/04 04:00 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

If you were looking simply for simpathy, your post should have looked like this:

Quote:
OMG! WTF! I just had my spare tire stolen, this really sucks! Now when I nail a chicago curb too hard I'll have to wait for AAA! frown
If you had posted that, then maybe everyone wouldn't have assumed that you were some asshole trying to make a quick buck off the machine. Or, you could realize that you've never even met the people flaming you, forget about it because theyre just random people who don't know you, and go on with your quest for unsuspecting companies to victimize with frivolous lawsuits.

#210100 - 20/12/04 07:36 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Cyclemut:

What do you do, oh high and mighty one?
He's a Project Manager, Lead Designer / Emerging Technologies / March 2004- Present.

I love google . . .

#210101 - 20/12/04 08:32 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
ElectroKen Offline

Loc: Shelton, CT
A Lead Designer doesn't know what a "design flaw" is? Maybe the thread should be sent to HIS employer.

#210102 - 22/12/04 02:20 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

If it's a great concern to you nissanparts.com has a lock for the stock spare. Look for solutions, not problems.

#210103 - 22/12/04 06:39 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Two weeks after I bought my Xterra I backed in to a parked car. Why would anyone make a vehicle with a blind spot? It's just negligence.
I'm entitled to money and... a parade!

#210104 - 22/12/04 07:09 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Ryan Knapper:
Two weeks after I bought my Xterra I backed in to a parked car. Why would anyone make a vehicle with a blind spot? It's just negligence.
I'm entitled to money and... a parade!
Too funny.

for you!

#210105 - 22/12/04 07:23 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Since McCarthy is trying to get Cyclemut fired, I called the Capitol to get him fired. Unfortunately they said he had died in 1957. Perhaps we are dealing with an imposter!!!

#210106 - 22/12/04 08:28 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
The plot thickens....

wink

#210107 - 23/12/04 06:37 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Looks like the big cry baby ran home crying to mom since he hasn't commented any more. Wonder what ever was the outcome of his lawsuits against Nissan and cyclemut?

#210108 - 23/12/04 08:52 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Virginia made me a redneck. XOC made me an asshole. Your mother turned you into a pussy. Have a nice day. [Wave]

#210109 - 23/12/04 12:12 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
Virginia made me a redneck. XOC made me an asshole. Your mother turned you into a pussy. Have a nice day. [Wave]
^ what he said ^

#210110 - 23/12/04 08:14 PM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by CharlieT:
I have a spare I've been trying to get out of my garage for some time... 16" steel wheel with new Grabber--if you want it drop me a line and we'll work something out smile

p.s. pull your skirt up. [Laughing]
I dont know if you should really do that Charlie, he might want to sue you if something goes wrong with the tire, or it gets stolen as well. [Spit]

Casper
I love being a redneck

#210111 - 28/12/04 09:35 AM Re: ASSHOLES and rednecks at XOC
NthLJ Offline

Loc: Reno, NV USA
[Laughing] [Spit] [Laughing]

Sensitivity is important in any relationship...
"I don't like country music, but I don't mean to denigrate those who do. And for the people who like country music, denigrate means 'put down.'" --Bob Newhart

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal