shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210281 - 12/07/06 09:38 AM Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Just heard they are at war. Any one find it yet?

#210282 - 12/07/06 10:21 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
Just heard they are at war. Any one find it yet?
When had they ever stopped?

#210283 - 12/07/06 11:11 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Good point, my bad.

#210284 - 12/07/06 11:28 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Israel approves wave of Lebanon air strikes

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L12770861.htm

#210285 - 12/07/06 12:12 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

why couldn't it be Syria instead...

#210286 - 12/07/06 12:17 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Guess I better get in shape. WWIII is coming and I just know they are gonna want my fat ass to join.

#210287 - 12/07/06 12:36 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
why couldn't it be Syria instead...
It may be.

When you talk about Lebanon, you're really talking about Syria too. With Hezbollah doing the fighting, it's both Syria and Iran.

Syria and Iran have a mutual defense pact. If one gets attacked they are both involved.

Israel has called up reserve troops. Syria now has it's armed forces on alert. Iran’s national security adviser is now in Syria.

Hamas and the Muslim Brotherhood are cheering on their fellow terrorists.

It sure seems like something big is going to happen.

#210288 - 12/07/06 12:47 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

^^^^^ Yeah, and it's unlikely to end well for the Arabs. I wouldn't be so anxious to stir up trouble as the Syrians and Iranians seem to be. [Uh Oh !] I doubt Israel will fight with an arm tied behind their back like our troops have been forced to in Iraq. F-ing politicians and media.

#210289 - 12/07/06 01:10 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Yeah...and the guys how just nabbed the two Isrealis came out and said that they are safe and "far, far away..." from where they were abducted....if they cross the border with them into Syria...lookout...Isreali's don't play that game....Would be nice to see them turn Syria, Lebanon and (fingers crossed) Iran into a smoking parking lot...

#210290 - 12/07/06 01:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Yeah, Israel tends to hit back a bit harder than we do...we get all hyped up to get even with the terrorist for blowing up US skyscrapers and killing thousands of people...and then get mired in politically correct warfare. (Which can be kind of of us sweet really)

Israel gets terrorist attacks, with thousands of dead and wounded, and retaliates by bull dozing the houses of terrorists, etc, - the terrorists fight back by wailing how the mean Israelis bull dozed the kind doctor's house and killed his baby niece...but surprise surprise...they discover that the terrorists "borrow" people/babies from hospitals/other religeous factions, and sprikle them about for effect from time to time...to spin the retailiation in their favor.

If it were America, we'd be apologizing and court martialing Marines left and right, begging for international forgiveness.

In Isreal, they're more in the mode of "Fuck'm - They're lying, we were justified".

Of course, in the middle east, it really never matters who's right once blood is spilled...it must be "avenged".

So Israel knows this reality, as do the terrorists, and they just tilt at each other over and over.

The fact that whenever the surrounding forces have attacked Israel, vowing to destroy them/push them into the sea, etc...Israel not only wins, but takes the bordering land a s buffer zone to help keep out terrorists.

Then the terrorists wail that Israel took their land/built a big fence through it so they cannot get to their families olive grove/shoe store, or whatever.

Israel lets a few remain within rocket range a favor/to be nice, and rockets start landing on Israeli towns.

:rolleyes:

Israel says, OK, I'll give you that buffer zone land back, if you promise not to come over and blow up school buses full of children, bistro diners, etc.

Most there want peace, on both sides.

The ones who don't sabotague it every chance they get.

Now, the terrorists are trying hostage taking. If you pay for hostages, as has happened in South/Central America, hostage taking becomes a HUGELY successful strategy.

Israel says no negotiating with terrorists, because it encourages whatever behavior works for terrorism....and rolls into Fuck'm back mode.

And here we are.

[Freak]

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#210291 - 12/07/06 01:19 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'll say it before and I'll say it again - I love the way Israel looks after its own and kicks ass without all the bullshit.

Someone kidnaps their soldiers, they start blowing shit up.

#210292 - 12/07/06 01:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Israel looks after it's own the best they can.

Russia has diplomats beheaded by Muslim terrorists, they order hit squads into Iraq to find and kill those responsible.

Here in the US, we get two soldiers beheaded by Muslim terrorists and two weeks later our Supreme Court grants and showers all terrorists with unprecedented new rights.

You can criticize this country for fighting a politically correct war, but the truth is, there are just too many people in this country who REFUSE TO ALLOW our war against terrorists to be fought correctly. Whether the bad guys are in Iraq or anywhere else.

#210293 - 12/07/06 02:16 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah, Israel sure is great. I love how they attacked the USS Liberty in '67. Viscious bastards. Kill whomever may get in the way, ask questions later; a good policy towards peace in the region. It really seems to be working too.

#210294 - 12/07/06 02:18 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

I'll bet they have negative attitudes towards miners, too.

Creeps, all the way 'round . . .

#210295 - 12/07/06 02:46 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
I heard Israel killed Syd Barrett.

#210296 - 12/07/06 02:49 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
Yeah, Israel sure is great. I love how they attacked the USS Liberty in '67. Viscious bastards. Kill whomever may get in the way, ask questions later; a good policy towards peace in the region. It really seems to be working too.
Hey, a troll spotting! Don't you need to go rip on everyone's career? [Laughing]

#210297 - 12/07/06 03:08 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Strider Offline

Loc: Huntington, WV, USA
Quote:
I heard Israel killed Syd Barrett.
[Too much XOC] Hilarious!

#210298 - 12/07/06 03:09 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
The USS LIberty was a mistaken identity, caused by the ship being in an area supposedly cleared of US ships...and the guy claiming to have been in a war room meeting in Israel where they "Planned to Purposefully sink the Liberty" was proven false, as the General supposedly at the meeting was found to be a fictious charactor.

The US shot down and sank various allied parties as well, including one not too long ago, where we also mistook a freind for a foe due to the confusion of operations.

It happens all the time...GI's have shot their best freinds in the back in an accidental cross fire, etc...its a part of the shit that happens when we try to kill each other.

Hell, if the knife is slippery from blood, you can cut yourself stabbing someone else, when your hand slips onto the blade.

laugh

The Israelis biggest concern when they found out the ship wasn't the Egyptian they first thought is that they might have sunk a RUSSIAN ship...and their frantic communicaitons were about a possible mistaken sinking of a Russian, not a US, ship.

They were mostly afraid they had brough Russia into the conflict as an adversary...that was one thing they dreaded.

They immediately apologized for the sinking to the US once they found out they wouldn't be nuked by russia, etc.

So, a viscious attack? Hardly...other examples of Israel attaking the US, or a motive for it? Hardly.

Now, the killing of Christ thing...

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#210299 - 12/07/06 03:10 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
[b]Yeah, Israel sure is great. I love how they attacked the USS Liberty in '67. Viscious bastards. Kill whomever may get in the way, ask questions later; a good policy towards peace in the region. It really seems to be working too.
Hey, a troll spotting! Don't you need to go rip on everyone's career? [Laughing] [/b]
[LOL] And I thought we'd seen the last of that sheep shagger after his latest meltdown .... [Too much XOC]

The stupidity of his post speaks for itself, TJ. laugh

#210300 - 12/07/06 04:00 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fly- you ain't scaring me away any time soon. In light of the amazingly insightful and thought provoking threads lately (such as Organic Foods, Boat Names, and Salmon grilling tips) I haven't had too much to say. As stated in some of my earliest posts, I like being the one that disagrees with everyone else. That is also what I love about so many of you - you are readily unable to even listen to a differing opinion; I still read your posts, and absorb whatever "information" may be present.

So back on topic. My opinion is that Israel will never see peace in the region as long as they take the medieval approach of vengeance. How long have they been fighting? What progress has been made? Does anyone actually see an end to all this fighting and death.

You war-mongers love Israel for their hatred and animosity towards other humans. Congrats. Will you still be showering them with praise when they drag the world into a conflict that could potentially bring the death of millions of people? Any move like this should cause all your assholes to pucker just a bit, instead you all seem ready to run headlong into the fire.

I guess this is just a fundamental difference between those of us that want to see peace, and those of you who want to see the whole world go up in a big ball of fire. What did Jesus say - turn the other cheek - I guess there is just a bunch of atheists here; or Jews (no offense towards the Jews, you all just don't believe in JC).

#210301 - 12/07/06 04:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
The USS LIberty was a mistaken identity, caused by the ship being in an area supposedly cleared of US ships...and the guy claiming to have been in a war room meeting in Israel where they "Planned to Purposefully sink the Liberty" was proven false, as the General supposedly at the meeting was found to be a fictious charactor.
The Israelis KNEW exactly what they were doing with the Liberty and there is to much evidence out there to suggest otherwise. The Liberty looks nothing like El Quseir and was at the time flying a NEW over sized American flag. Not to mention at the time the El Quseir was I believe docked in Egypt waiting to be scrapped. It's a true miracle that the Liberty was able to survive numerous rocket and napalm attacks and the torpedo hit. Israel had no intention of leaving any survivors as they made every effort to deliberately machine gun any life rafts that were launched after the torpedo attack not to mention any movements on the deck.

34 men died during the deliberate attack and in the end it was as quickly as possible and as quietly as possible shoved under the carpet. Even the captain who received the Medal of Honor for his actions during the attack received his medal in a ship yard instead of the White house where the rest of the MOH were given out during that time.

#210302 - 12/07/06 04:17 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
What did Jesus say - turn the other cheek...
Yeah, but that was that bitch-ass faggoty liberal hippie Jesus, not the new Conserva-Christ, who stalks the night with a shotgun and hangs out with Ken Lay. That wimpy Jesus is old and busted.

Conserva-Christ is the shiznit, son.

#210303 - 12/07/06 05:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

So back on topic. My opinion is that Israel will never see peace in the region as long as they take the medieval approach of vengeance. How long have they been fighting? What progress has been made? Does anyone actually see an end to all this fighting and death.
What do you suggest? Are you saying they should not defend themselves anymore? They should just let all the bloodthirsty vermin they are surrounded by kill them and push them into the sea?

Quote:
You war-mongers love Israel for their hatred and animosity towards other humans. Congrats.
You really are a sick bastard. You have no connection to reality.

They are surrounded by people who are taught nothing but pure hate from the day they are born. They are surrounded by bloodthirsty murderers.

Israel has a sizeable Arab population that are citizens of the country who are treated the same as anyone else.

How are Jews who live in Israel's neighboring countries treated? If you weren't the ignorant asshole that you obviously are, you might know the answer. You may know the answer but your own hatred won't let you admit the truth of the harsh reality.

Quote:
Will you still be showering them with praise when they drag the world into a conflict that could potentially bring the death of millions of people? Any move like this should cause all your assholes to pucker just a bit, instead you all seem ready to run headlong into the fire.

I guess this is just a fundamental difference between those of us that want to see peace, and those of you who want to see the whole world go up in a big ball of fire. What did Jesus say - turn the other cheek - I guess there is just a bunch of atheists here; or Jews (no offense towards the Jews, you all just don't believe in JC).
Your version of peace is allowing bloodthirsty savages to kill all the Jews. Is that plan born of your overt anti-semitism or just some leftist appeasement type lunacy?

Israel is rarely if ever the aggressor. They have gone out of their way to seek peace with those that wish to kill them. They only attack in retaliation for attacks perpetrated on them. They have been attacked constantly since the day they claimed independence. They are attacked constantly by terrorist organizations who openly claim their goal is the destruction of Israel and killing the Jews.

You then have the balls to claim the Israeli's are the ones with animosity and hatred towards other humans.

Seriously... You are a sick, demented fuck.

#210304 - 12/07/06 05:28 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Yup....all comes back to one simple saying...."If the Palestinians/terrorists laid down there weapons all at once, peace would breakout all across the mideast...If the Isrealis laid down their weapons, Isreal would cease to exist in a matter of a few days..." Anyone dispute that?

#210305 - 12/07/06 05:34 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalind:

Anyone dispute that?
Give Brandon Burden some time to pull his head out of the mineshaft that is his ass. He'll dispute it.

Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 ... 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal