shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210306 - 12/07/06 05:50 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just ignore Branden, because he is usually only good for one or two stupid statements then his black lung kicks in and he has to turn on his oxygen machine. People like him are great though because he really shows the stupid side of the left and he makes it that much better for the rest of us. Speaking of stupid lefties, where in the hell is Wilmac??????

#210307 - 12/07/06 08:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Hey Iran's leaders say there were no death camps in Germany, and that the Jews made it up to make the Germans look bad.

laugh

Interestingly, the Church's research into the Dead Sea Scrolls and other documentation that has been recovered, has revealed that the Jews didn't actually kill Christ either...and they have denounced that previous opinion.

It seems the Jew part was added about 300 years later to spice things up a bit.

It also seems the town they thought Jesus was from (Yes - it also appears there was a Jesus) was not Nazereth, as it didn't exist yet...and it was a just a misinterpretation of something like Nazerem, which was essentially what we now know was a Jewish fortification (Jesus was a militant).

It explains a lot of what Christ did, and the previously assumed contradictions in the bible, etc.

Now it all flows nicely and makes sense.

All the Jews saying there was no Jesus...wrong, he existed.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#210308 - 12/07/06 10:44 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Fucking Israelis...here goes the price of Shawarmas...

#210309 - 13/07/06 07:33 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

NY- I love how you instantly jump to my supposed hatred of Jews. I like Jews, just as much as I like Christians or Arabs or any organized religion. You on the other hand, by classifying everyone in the region as "bloodthirsty vermin" show an obvious problem with people of Arab or Middle Eastern descent. I have called you a racist before, and I need not repeat myself. Your bigotry shines through in almost every post on this subject.

Israel is ruthless, and aggressive in it's tactics to fight terrorism. As a result the world hates them for it. As a result peace in the region may never be attainable. As long as they keep going down the road of an eye for an eye, the conflict will always smolder and may very well erupt in all out war, which I believe may be the case this time. IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive. Don't lay down your arms, perhaps think for just one moment next time before starting a war. Cool down, take a deep breath….

Just don't rush to "kill 'em all" is all I am asking. But hey, for people like NY, that can't see through the shroud of hatred and fear, I guess that would be asking too much. For people on the right compassion is something that was lost a long time ago.

#210310 - 13/07/06 07:35 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
What do you suggest? Are you saying they should not defend themselves anymore? They should just let all the bloodthirsty vermin they are surrounded by kill them and push them into the sea?

You really are a sick bastard. You have no connection to reality.

They are surrounded by people who are taught nothing but pure hate from the day they are born. They are surrounded by bloodthirsty murderers.

Israel has a sizeable Arab population that are citizens of the country who are treated the same as anyone else.

How are Jews who live in Israel's neighboring countries treated? If you weren't the ignorant asshole that you obviously are, you might know the answer. You may know the answer but your own hatred won't let you admit the truth of the harsh reality.

Your version of peace is allowing bloodthirsty savages to kill all the Jews. Is that plan born of your overt anti-semitism or just some leftist appeasement type lunacy?

Israel is rarely if ever the aggressor. They have gone out of their way to seek peace with those that wish to kill them. They only attack in retaliation for attacks perpetrated on them. They have been attacked constantly since the day they claimed independence. They are attacked constantly by terrorist organizations who openly claim their goal is the destruction of Israel and killing the Jews.

You then have the balls to claim the Israeli's are the ones with animosity and hatred towards other humans.

Seriously... You are a sick, demented fuck.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

I don't think there's a doubt that Jews believe that a man named Jesus existed (I believe it). We're just not all keen on the whole "son of G-d" thing. He was a Jew, though...

Obey my sig! laugh wink

#210311 - 13/07/06 08:05 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
NY- I love how you instantly jump to my supposed hatred of Jews. I like Jews, just as much as I like Christians or Arabs or any organized religion. You on the other hand, by classifying everyone in the region as "bloodthirsty vermin" show an obvious problem with people of Arab or Middle Eastern descent. I have called you a racist before, and I need not repeat myself. Your bigotry shines through in almost every post on this subject.

Israel is ruthless, and aggressive in it's tactics to fight terrorism. As a result the world hates them for it. As a result peace in the region may never be attainable. As long as they keep going down the road of an eye for an eye, the conflict will always smolder and may very well erupt in all out war, which I believe may be the case this time. IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive. Don't lay down your arms, perhaps think for just one moment next time before starting a war. Cool down, take a deep breath….

Just don't rush to "kill 'em all" is all I am asking. But hey, for people like NY, that can't see through the shroud of hatred and fear, I guess that would be asking too much. For people on the right compassion is something that was lost a long time ago.
You are a fucking moron. :rolleyes:

They make a friendly gesture by leaving Gaza, and the morons start firing rockets at them from it. Hamas, Hezbollah, and all the other groups want only one thing. The complete destruction of Israel. Israel offered Arafat a sweetheart deal. Basically all he could ever ask for, and he turned it down and started sending suicide bombers to blow up their children. You need to study the history of the conflict, and shut the fuck up until you have a clue.

#210312 - 13/07/06 08:06 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
The thing that's really unfortunate is that Lebanon was making great strides to become the Lebanon of old... the Lebanon where muslims, christians and jews lived in relative harmony... back when Beruit was a vacation destination and the country was pretty well off. After Syria took over, and the Bekah valley was turned into a training camp for terrorists, Israel had little choice but to attack. Beruit was turned into a war zone, and the country crumbled.

Back in '90, I met a fellow college student who was from Beruit. He didn't hate America, Israel or Europe, he hated Syria. He said that his goal in life was to finish his education, travel home, and do everything in his power to restore freedom to his country. He longed for a return to the "old days" of prosperity and peace.

Israel should do its thing and quickly pull out. They can't just sit by and let the terrorists kidnap and kill soldiers, but out of all the countries in the area, I'd say that Israel has the best chance for peace with Lebanon and Jordan. Lebanon just needs help clearing all the bad guys out of the country.

As for comments like this:
Quote:
As long as they keep going down the road of an eye for an eye, the conflict will always smolder and may very well erupt in all out war, which I believe may be the case this time. IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive.
Israel has no choice in the matter. They are surrounded by enemies that have attacked them again and again. Markets have been bombed, coffee shops, schools... When Israel offers an olive branch, its shot out of their hand and innocent Israeli civilians die. When Israel offers an olive branch while holding a cannon in the other hand... well, that's another story. The Palestinians, terrorists and other bad guys have shown again and again that for every time Israel backs down, they will increase the attacks.

#210313 - 13/07/06 08:24 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
If Branden had his way, Israel would just bend over and take it in the ass.

All these countries and people who are calling their response "excessive" are the reason terrorism is what it is.

They have done nothing to put a stop to it, and in their compacency have enables these terrosist to do more and more.

GO ISRAEL!

#210314 - 13/07/06 08:31 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

some excellent comments/quotes from Israel's UN envoy Dan Gillerman:

UNITED NATIONS (CNN) -- The Palestinian and Israeli ambassadors to the United Nations engaged in an impromptu debate Wednesday in the hallway outside the Security Council.

Israeli Ambassador Dan Gillerman said sarcastically that Palestinians must be "in love" with the idea of Israeli occupation;

"You are so in love with occupation that you cling to it even when we leave every single inch," Gillerman said.

"Your own people, your government had two choices. Take care of its people or turn it into a terrorist. You chose the latter, and you're paying the price."

#210315 - 13/07/06 08:38 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Israel’s foreign ministry says it has information that Lebanese guerrillas are trying to transfer the captured Israeli soldiers to Iran, The Associated Press reports. CNN is working to confirm.

[Uh Oh !]

#210316 - 13/07/06 09:42 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Nice!! I would love for the terrorists to give Isreal--and by proxy the US, a reason to solve the terrorist, oil, Palestinian, mideast peace issue in one fell swoop....like I said...one big smoking parking lot....

#210317 - 13/07/06 10:24 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

MEanwhile the EU is saying Israel is using "disproportionate force", and the AP is calling the terrorists "guerillas". :rolleyes:

#210318 - 13/07/06 10:25 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Beirut's Rafik Hariri International Airport was forced to close after Israeli fighter jets hit all three of its runways, leaving huge craters that made them unusable."

Nice smile I don't think they are gonna be flying the captured prisoners anywhere, I guess Israel hit all of their airports and blocked their ports.

My wife is Jewish and we were planning to visit Cyprus, with a 2 or 3 day trip over to Israel in a year or 2. Shame the whole region has now blown up like this.

#210319 - 13/07/06 10:39 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
MEanwhile the EU is saying Israel is using "disproportionate force"
The EU would claim that the Israelis calling Arabs mean names is using "disproportionate force." [LOL] :rolleyes:

If it was up to the EU, they'd be holding a conference with professors and civil rights activists presenting papers on how the poor Lebonese must have "felt" before taking the Israeli hostages. Again, just another way to turn the victim into the aggressor and vice versa with enough spin .... :rolleyes:

#210320 - 13/07/06 10:56 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
[b]MEanwhile the EU is saying Israel is using "disproportionate force"
The EU would claim that the Israelis calling Arabs mean names is using "disproportionate force." [LOL] :rolleyes:

If it was up to the EU, they'd be holding a conference with professors and civil rights activists presenting papers on how the poor Lebonese must have "felt" before taking the Israeli hostages. Again, just another way to turn the victim into the aggressor and vice versa with enough spin .... :rolleyes: [/b]
Yup...same people will be crying and whining here that, 2 weeks after two of our soldiers were captured, tortured, and beheaded, were cheering the fact that Bush is backtracking and worrying about wether we can put underwear on prisoners heads anymore...pink panty wearing liberal losers.....

#210321 - 13/07/06 12:21 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:

If it was up to the EU, they'd be holding a conference with professors and civil rights activists presenting papers on how the poor Lebonese must have "felt" before taking the Israeli hostages.
I don't know about that... but we know how they felt after the hostage taking...

:rolleyes:

#210322 - 13/07/06 12:40 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:

You're damn right you are an anti-semite. You hate the Jews. You hate the State of Israel. You have proclaimed that hatred on this board a number of times. It couldn't be any clearer if you wore an SS patch or just finished wiping the cum off your mouth from sucking the cock of some Hamas leader. Your sympathies are clearly with murderous terror groups whose primary goal is killing all of the Jews.

I classify terrorists as bloodthirsty vermin. I classify Islamists and jihadists as bloodthirsty vermin because that is what they are, vermin. What do you classify them as .. "brothers in solidarity"? It appears to be so.

To you racism is not blindly accepting the complete culture of hate that foments the terrorism. In your twisted mind racism is also not sympathizing with a culture of hate who was not getting enough of that hatred in it's leaders, they actively vote a murderous terrorist organization into power.

If I'm a racist for not blindly accepting and sympathizing with hate, murder and terrorism, what does that make you?

Quote:
Israel is ruthless, and aggressive in it's tactics to fight terrorism. As a result the world hates them for it.
No. The world does not hate them. Anti-semites and people who hate Jews hate them. Terrorist sympathizers hate them. Lunatics who embrace insane appeasement policies at any cost hate them. Left wing assholes like you who comprise all of the above hate them.

Rational people do not hate them. Rational people can see the evil they face on a daily basis.

In your insane world view Israel is ruthless. The terrorists are never ruthless.

Quote:
As a result peace in the region may never be attainable. As long as they keep going down the road of an eye for an eye, the conflict will always smolder and may very well erupt in all out war, which I believe may be the case this time. IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive. Don't lay down your arms, perhaps think for just one moment next time before starting a war. Cool down, take a deep breath….
How can peace ever be attainable with constant attacks from terrorists? With neighbors who openly vow to never stop until Israel is destroyed and every Jew is gone.

You are clearly insane if you think compassion is the answer to murderous evil.

Quote:
For you people on the left, reality and rational thought is something that was lost a long time ago.

With every paragraph you write, it's nothing but more insanity piled on top of insanity. Piled on top of embracing terrorism and blaming it on the Jews.

You're a sick fuck. Your Jew hatred causes you to see the whole thing in a twisted, slanted, one sided view. Terrorists and the evil they live by is ignored and even absolved by you.

Reality must really bite for you, because you live in some kind of la la land.

#210323 - 13/07/06 12:59 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Uh Oh !] Wow.

Headed to the ALR in 10, 9, 8, 7 ............

#210324 - 13/07/06 01:11 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
[Uh Oh !] Wow.

Headed to the ALR in 10, 9, 8, 7 ............
6, 5, 4, 3........

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#210325 - 13/07/06 01:50 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
[QUOTE]For you people on the left, reality and rational thought is something that was lost a long time ago.
Jesus christ, I'm so tired of this crap. Being on the "left" doesn't automatically make you an anti-war, dope-smoking, I sympathize with terrorists, Michael Moore is my butt-buddy, I live in San Francisco, gays are my friend type of person. The same goes for the stereotypical "right" winger, a.k.a. I'm Christian, I'm white, I own guns, I hate fags, I hate all social services, I love war, and I'm rich, biatch.

You can be "left" and still have rational thoughts and intelligent ideas, just as you can be on the "right" and still have rational thoughts and intelligent ideas. I can't believe that at this point in the Bush administration people are still trying to break things down to a "left" versus "right" perspective.

Yeah, I listen to liberal talk radio, and I listen to right wing talk radio too, and I try to take a little common sense from both sides and form my own opinions. The sad truth is, the liberal side of the media constantly attacks the Bush administration for every little stupid thing they can, while right-minded individuals are fed total bullshit propaganda by the conservative media about how "lefties are destroying our country" and that we have messed up family values, blah blah blah. There's so much shit-flinging going on that people are losing track of the issues at hand.

Stop and think for a minute. There are extremes on both "sides" of any political/religious/cultural debate. When you start saying things like "leftys are without rational thought," you basically close the lines of communication, and about 40% of the population basically gives you a mental "fuck you" and stops listening to anything you have to say, even if it is a rational, intelligent idea. In the same sense, if I called rightys a bunch of bible-thumping inbreds, I'd be waving my right to an intelligent discussion with anyone who considers themselves a Republican, or right-wing minded.

All I'm saying is, pull your head out of your ass every once in awhile instead of just regurgitating some politically-inspired mantra about lefties doing this, or righties doing that. The reason I get so frustrated with comments like the one I quoted, is that I've seen several people on this board write intelligent, interesting posts, and then the whole left-versus-right crap comes into the picture and the discussion turns into a pissing match. Stop pissing, start listening.

#210326 - 13/07/06 01:51 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh man, I am sooooooo saving this pic. This is priceless Photoshop material. Thanks, mineralblue.

'SUP NOW, BITCHES?!?!

#210327 - 13/07/06 01:55 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]For you people on the left, reality and rational thought is something that was lost a long time ago.
Jesus christ, I'm so tired of this crap. Being on the "left" doesn't automatically make you an anti-war, dope-smoking, I sympathize with terrorists, Michael Moore is my butt-buddy, I live in San Francisco, gays are my friend type of person. The same goes for the stereotypical "right" winger, a.k.a. I'm Christian, I'm white, I own guns, I hate fags, I hate all social services, I love war, and I'm rich, biatch.

You can be "left" and still have rational thoughts and intelligent ideas, just as you can be on the "right" and still have rational thoughts and intelligent ideas. I can't believe that at this point in the Bush administration people are still trying to break things down to a "left" versus "right" perspective.

Yeah, I listen to liberal talk radio, and I listen to right wing talk radio too, and I try to take a little common sense from both sides and form my own opinions. The sad truth is, the liberal side of the media constantly attacks the Bush administration for every little stupid thing they can, while right-minded individuals are fed total bullshit propaganda by the conservative media about how "lefties are destroying our country" and that we have messed up family values, blah blah blah. There's so much shit-flinging going on that people are losing track of the issues at hand.

Stop and think for a minute. There are extremes on both "sides" of any political/religious/cultural debate. When you start saying things like "leftys are without rational thought," you basically close the lines of communication, and about 40% of the population basically gives you a mental "fuck you" and stops listening to anything you have to say, even if it is a rational, intelligent idea. In the same sense, if I called rightys a bunch of bible-thumping inbreds, I'd be waving my right to an intelligent discussion with anyone who considers themselves a Republican, or right-wing minded.

All I'm saying is, pull your head out of your ass every once in awhile instead of just regurgitating some politically-inspired mantra about lefties doing this, or righties doing that. The reason I get so frustrated with comments like the one I quoted, is that I've seen several people on this board write intelligent, interesting posts, and then the whole left-versus-right crap comes into the picture and the discussion turns into a pissing match. Stop pissing, start listening.[/b]
Great post PDX. I love my fellow Oregonians. [ThumbsUp]

#210328 - 13/07/06 01:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Shut up hippie! [Finger]

#210329 - 13/07/06 01:58 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
You can be "left" and still have rational thoughts and intelligent ideas...
And....that's pretty much where you lost me. Go back to San Francisco, you dope-smoking, fag-loving, anti-freedom, Mike Moore Butt Buddy.

Dude, have you forgotten where you are? This is XOC, not the MacNeil-Lehrer News Hour. Take your pragmatic logical discourse and shove it up your ass.

You want logical, intelligent knowledge sharing? Stop perusing retardo-soccermommycar websites and go do something constructive.

Beware, ye weary wanderer, there be idiots in these waters.

#210330 - 13/07/06 01:58 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Shut up hippie! [Finger]
No, you shut up goat roper!! [Finger] [LOL] [Wave]

Page 2 of 19 < 1 2 3 4 ... 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal