shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210431 - 17/07/06 01:28 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
I hope Isreal gets their ass kicked. Hell they stole the land anyway

#210432 - 17/07/06 01:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Slow afternoon?

#210433 - 17/07/06 01:52 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Little bit.

#210434 - 17/07/06 01:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
I hope Isreal gets their ass kicked. Hell they stole the land anyway
I almost bought it. Your trolling style is weak today. [Finger]

#210435 - 17/07/06 01:58 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Quote:
[b]I hope Isreal gets their ass kicked. Hell they stole the land anyway
I almost bought it. Your trolling style is weak today. [Finger] [/b]
Really. At least you could have conjured up some lame ass Hitler quote. [Finger]

#210436 - 17/07/06 02:02 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

What about all the good things Hitler did?

#210437 - 17/07/06 02:08 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I hope Isreal gets their ass kicked. Hell they stole the land anyway
I almost bought it. Your trolling style is weak today. [Finger] [/b]
Really. At least you could have conjured up some lame ass Hitler quote. [Finger] [/b]
Yeah I am a little tired too. Sorry guys I will refocus my efforts next time [Finger] I agree Claus if not for Hitler our society would not have progressed as far as it has in the past 60 odd years. He did build a strong nation.

#210438 - 18/07/06 12:10 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
What about all the good things Hitler did?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#210439 - 18/07/06 12:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Clearly not this though:

laugh

#210440 - 18/07/06 07:50 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
[b]You are all wrong. It's not about Isreal and Lebanon and Syria and Iran. It's about the Majestic 12 and the Illuminati. It's about money and power. Its a pissing contest between those with the money and the power. Ask yourself this, how can a country like Isreal, with nothing really going for it, support such military might? The answer is... funding. But who and why are good questions as well.
I'm glad that someone has finally shown us the light. :rolleyes: And I was beginning to think that centuries of mutual hatred and ethno-religious conflict had something to do with it. Damn, I hate it when I'm so far out in left field.

Just out of curiosity, what size tinfoil hat do you wear, Mitch?[/b]
7 3/4, except during solar flares when my head swells and hurts like hell. I hate when that happens.

#210441 - 18/07/06 07:52 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Isreal is concidering sending in ground troops... just as I planned. I mean, whatever could they be up to?

#210442 - 18/07/06 08:40 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
Isreal is concidering sending in ground troops... just as I planned. I mean, whatever could they be up to?
They were just waiting for an excuse... still, some suckers just never learn! Best wishes to both sides... wait while I get my popcorn...

#210443 - 18/07/06 09:03 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by SE4X4:

Best wishes to both sides... wait while I get my popcorn...
Best wishes to both sides? [Freak]

The other side is terrorists. Are you so completely ignorant or completely insane that you offer best wishes to terrorists.

#210444 - 18/07/06 11:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

"Do you know him?. No but he looks like a real asshole"

#210445 - 18/07/06 11:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Best wishes to both sides... wait while I get my popcorn...

The other side is terrorists. Are you so completely ignorant or completely insane that you offer best wishes to terrorists.[/b]
Maybe both..

#210446 - 19/07/06 12:40 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

[b]Best wishes to both sides... wait while I get my popcorn...

The other side is terrorists. Are you so completely ignorant or completely insane that you offer best wishes to terrorists.[/b]
Maybe both..

[/b]
Maybe neither...
Lots of emotions flow around this topic
There are some terrorists involved, but they are the vast minority, most of the dead are neither the good or the bad guy. Question is who do you think is who, and how do you know? [Argue]

#210447 - 19/07/06 06:07 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Easy. One side wants to kill everyone in a country, while the country in question is defending itself. I have little doubt that Israel will invade and re-establish the buffer region they had, before Clinton convinced them to give it back to Lebanon as a good faith gesture. That worked well. :rolleyes:

#210448 - 19/07/06 08:05 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by WolfmanX:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

Best wishes to both sides... wait while I get my popcorn...

Maybe both..

[/b]
Maybe neither...
Lots of emotions flow around this topic
There are some terrorists involved, but they are the vast minority, most of the dead are neither the good or the bad guy. Question is who do you think is who, and how do you know? [Argue]

Well the ones that fire rockets at you, kidnap soldiers, and blow up busses full of children are pretty easily classified as terrorists. The rest are just casualties of war.

If we had the "kick ass and ask questions later" attitude that Israel has, our soldiers would have been home long ago.

#210449 - 19/07/06 08:13 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Oh well, as I said, most are simply misguided. If that's a reason to bomb someone's ass then I should kill quite a few of the people around me. Now the leaders - I would have no qualms about laser sighting and sending a big one.

Perhaps I should have said, best of luck to the 'casualties of war'.. But it may be a bit late for them.

#210450 - 19/07/06 09:43 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Im pissed that the moderate movement in the Middle East is now officially dead.

Those young people within Iran and Lebanon who only a few years ago were so vibrant and energized are now irrelevent because the orgy of violence.

I rememeber a few years ago HUGE student protests in Iran for democracy. Lebanon was a budding democracy, now they look desperatly at the only people responding to the attacks, the terrorist group Hezbolah.

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#210451 - 19/07/06 09:57 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:

Those young people within Iran and Lebanon who only a few years ago were so vibrant and energized are now irrelevent because the orgy of violence.
What makes you think that the pro-democracy movement in Iran is dead?

The Islamo-fascist rulers of Iran squashed the protests, arrested thousands, and outlawed further protests.

That doesn't mean the movement is dead or that many people don't want the mullahs out of control.

Quote:
Lebanon was a budding democracy, now they look desperatly at the only people responding to the attacks, the terrorist group Hezbolah.
What? [Freak]

What the hell are you talking about?

#210452 - 19/07/06 09:58 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

I rememeber a few years ago HUGE student protests in Iran for democracy. Lebanon was a budding democracy, now they look desperatly at the only people responding to the attacks, the terrorist group Hezbolah.
Weasel, the "moderate" movement in Iran never really had a snowball's chance in hell. This recent flare-up between Israel and Hezbollah hardly constitutes its death knell. The 2004 parlimentary elections in Iran saw 70% of the reformist candidates banned from the ballots by the Council of Guardians. Former President Khatami had sold out the reformist movement before that though, toning down his rhetoric because of fear of reprisal from Khamenei. I once had hope when Khatami first came to power, but alas, Iran has retrenched.

#210453 - 19/07/06 10:05 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Im pissed that the moderate movement in the Middle East is now officially dead.

What makes you think that the pro-democracy movement in Iran is dead?

The Islamo-facist rulers of Iran squashed the protests, arrested thousands, and outlawed further protests.

That doesn't mean the movement is dead or that many people don't want the mullahs out of control.[/b]
Well, I agree that the sentiment for "democracy" still exists, but the official movement has certainly taken many leaps backward in the past two-plus years. IMO, it's going to take outside force to remove the leadership structure. [Uh Oh !] I just cannot see it coming from within in the current Mid East climate.

#210454 - 19/07/06 10:14 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Well, I agree that the sentiment for democracy still exists, but the official movement is certainly taken many leaps backward in the past two-plus years. IMO, it's going to take outside force to remove the leadership structure. [Uh Oh !] I just cannot see it coming from within in the current Mid East climate.
It doesn't have any chance of coming from within unless the people over there do it via a bloody revolution. The mullahs will never give up control. They have no problem with killing their own people to keep power.

There should most definitely be help from the outside but when it comes down to it, the Iranian people are going to have to do it themselves. That means some will die because the mullahs will only be removed by force.

#210455 - 19/07/06 10:29 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

That is of course assuming that we don't take them out ourselves first.

Page 7 of 19 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal