2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210481 - 19/07/06 01:14 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
More American Hezbollah support.....

Yesterday there was also a pro-terrorist/Hezbollah demonstration in Dearborn Michigan. (Dearborn is the premier pro-terrorist and pro-Hezbollah city in North America).

#210482 - 19/07/06 02:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

I brings a tear to my eye to see the Danish flag in the Evil camp..I am sooo proud

#210483 - 19/07/06 02:36 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I brings a tear to my eye to see the Danish flag in the Evil camp..I am sooo proud
Where do you see Danish flags?

#210484 - 19/07/06 02:41 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
[b]I brings a tear to my eye to see the Danish flag in the Evil camp..I am sooo proud
Where do you see Danish flags?[/b]
It's on one of those deviants' signs. As a third-generation Danish-American, I too am proud to be hated by those whackos. We didn't want them eating Havarti with dill or openfaced pumpernickle bread sandwiches anyway. Boycott away, fuckers. Long live the cartoonist that stirred up all that shit a while back. laugh

BTW, Claus I thoroughly enjoyed that cartoon you posted earlier. I need more Danish lessons from my grandmother though. wink

#210485 - 19/07/06 02:53 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:

It's on one of those deviants' signs.
I see it now. I didn't notice it before.

Those Danish sure know how to make some good cartoons. smile

At least they have balls. Our media proved themselves to be complete pussies.... or dhimmi's.

#210486 - 19/07/06 02:54 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yet, the PC express outrage at that cartoon.

I thought it was brilliant in a picture that says a thousand words kind of way.

#210487 - 19/07/06 03:10 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Apparently this one missed the cut:

wink

#210488 - 19/07/06 03:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

You never hear it but Denmark (as tiny as it is) actually has a pretty ballsy. with a regular Army of just over 15.000 they are in Irak and Afghanistan and Kosovo. They always side with the US (not sure if that is a good thing) and make the best fucking Hotdogs in the world.

"NO NO NO the sign does NOT say, watch out for the nutjob with the axe!!"

#210489 - 20/07/06 08:44 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Unfuckingbelievable! The commie PM of Spain, is on the terrorist's side apparently.

Quote:
Moratinos reacted sternly, saying one could be a loyal ally of Israel and still criticize it without being antisemitic. He addressed Hatchwell personally and told him not to repeat such criticism of the government.
Nice, mini-Chavez in Spain apparently.

Quote:
He said he was not worried by the diplomatic effect of photographs in Spanish newspapers on Thursday of a grinning Zapatero wearing a black-and-white Palestinian scarf passed to him by a student at Wednesday's meeting.
So he is hanging out with the whacko leftists in his country, and dressing up like a suicide bomber.

#210490 - 20/07/06 08:47 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Bwahahahahahahah!

Quote:
Meanwhile, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan told the Security Council that "hostilities must stop" between Israel and Hezbollah.
What's he gonna do?

#210491 - 20/07/06 08:52 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Bwahahahahahahah!

Quote:
Meanwhile, U.N. Secretary-General Kofi Annan told the Security Council that "hostilities must stop" between Israel and Hezbollah.
What's he gonna do?
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] Isn't he too busy trying to launder the oil-for-food profits??

#210492 - 20/07/06 08:59 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Unfuckingbelievable! The commie PM of Spain, is on the terrorist's side apparently.

This guy is a disgrace.

Ynet news has an interesting article about Spain and Zapatero here...

In Spain, anti-Semitism is new leftist trend

#210493 - 20/07/06 10:26 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Was watching Fox News on the subject a couple nights ago.

The ex-director of the CIA apparently subscribes to Desert Rat politics.

He also agreed they should be bombing Syria.

Hmmm.

The rockets are Syrian Made....Syria and Iran have to just be sitting back laughing their grubby little Shit...er..Shiite asses off.

#210494 - 20/07/06 10:38 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
In Spain, anti-Semitism is new leftist trend
Spain and France have long histories of anti-Semitism. It has been exacerbated by the infusion of Muslim immigrants to the two nations.

#210495 - 20/07/06 12:02 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

We should build a really big bio dome, then since we have people from every nation and ethnic group here we should just the world rendering it useless for all.

J/K laugh

#210496 - 20/07/06 12:52 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am as much for killing terrorists as the next guy, but I fail to understand how some things are not clear to most people about this conflict.

To illustrate,
Lets say you and a very good friend of yours are at a bar, I am there too. Your friend comes up to me punches me and gives me a black eye.
I pull out a revolver and shoot at your friend, meanwhile hitting you with a stray bullet in the head and killing you.

Now according to many people here;
- you are not a human being you are just a causualty.
- I have a right to defend myself, so shooting everything in sight is just fine.
- Since you are a friend of the person that hit me you deserve to die as much as he does. If you don't think someone deserves to die because of hitting someone - well let's pretend that your friend went up to me and shoots my friend that is with me. Do you deserve to die then?

[Huh?]

#210497 - 20/07/06 12:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SE4X4:
I am as much for killing terrorists as the next guy, but I fail to understand how some things are not clear to most people about this conflict.

To illustrate,
Lets say you and a very good friend of yours are at a bar, I am there too. Your friend comes up to me punches me and gives me a black eye.
I pull out a revolver and shoot at your friend, meanwhile hitting you with a stray bullet in the head and killing you.

Now according to many people here;
- you are not a human being you are just a causualty.
- I have a right to defend myself, so shooting everything in sight is just fine.
- Since you are a friend of the person that hit me you deserve to die as much as he does. If you don't think someone deserves to die because of hitting someone - well let's pretend that your friend went up to me and shoots my friend that is with me. Do you deserve to die then?

[Huh?]
Amusing anecdote there.

Wouldn't be applicable if they were bombing Syria.

#210498 - 20/07/06 01:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Quote:

To illustrate,
Poor illustration.

Israel did not suffer a "black eye".

It had a couple of its citizens abducted from within its own borders.

#210499 - 20/07/06 01:24 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

As much as I like seeing these muslim pieces of garbage get their asses kicked, I really don't want to see Lebanon fall on its face as a result....The lebanese government has no stomach for war...and no ability to control the muslim fucks within their borders becuase the muslims operate autonomously and are a stronger armed power than what Lebanon can muster to oust them.

There are Christians, etc. that are getting caught up in these attacks....they live there too and have nothing to do with this fight.

I just think that while Israel has every right to eradicate the Hezbolla, they should be attacking the source of the Hezbolla's power. They'll kill them all and disarm them temporarily, but as long as Syria and Iran keep providing resources, this will be a never ending cycle until the source is dealt with.

#210500 - 20/07/06 01:37 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

It's a proxy war. They can't just out and out attack Iran, just as Iran can't attack them.

#210501 - 20/07/06 01:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

I said Syria. Just a few hundred miles further to the north of Lebanon. Syria's only friend is Iran.

#210502 - 20/07/06 02:29 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Syria isn't the problem, Iran is. Israel could kick Syria's ass tomorrow. They are Iran's puppet IMO. Iran will defend Syria, and that is why Israel won't attack them.

On another note. I fear something big is coming. Most of the Arab states aren't really weighing in on this one. It all seems a bit strange.

#210503 - 20/07/06 02:47 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Syria isn't the problem, Iran is. Israel could kick Syria's ass tomorrow. They are Iran's puppet IMO. Iran will defend Syria, and that is why Israel won't attack them.

On another note. I fear something big is coming. Most of the Arab states aren't really weighing in on this one. It all seems a bit strange.
The Arab states that aren't weighing in are all Sunni Arab while Hezbollah is Shiite.They are all worried about Iran flexing their will to much and would like to see them get their butts kicked by the "Zionists" as a lesson(plus they are Persian and not Arab). Shiite's are Kafer's(Infidel's) the same as Christian's, Jews, Buddhists(?), and my puppy Sparky to Sunni muslim's. Then again there could be more to it as nothing over there is black and white and is probably that and something yet unseen. Tribe and race are a big thing over there. Think of it as the deep south with the added twist of the Hatfield and McCoy's thrown in for good measure.

#210504 - 20/07/06 03:27 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]
To illustrate,
Poor illustration.

Israel did not suffer a "black eye".

It had a couple of its citizens abducted from within its own borders.[/b]
Point 3 still applies - assuming it was not a black eye but a my buddy killed then it's ok for me to shoot you?

#210505 - 20/07/06 05:48 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
BIBXTERRA Offline

Quote:
On another note. I fear something big is coming......
The price of Donairs are going to go up??? laugh

Page 9 of 19 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal