2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 63 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210531 - 24/07/06 01:20 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Latest from the leader of Hizbullah:

THIS IS THE MOST LOGICAL EXPLAINATION YET :rolleyes:

Man, I seriously cannot wrap my head around the way these people think. Would it be possible to drop a Prozac bomb on some of these turds and see if it straightens out their thinking?

Late,
Spanky

#210532 - 24/07/06 01:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:

Struggling writer hoping for his "big break," but "The Man" at the publishing houses keeps sending those rejection letters. They just don't understand him or his amazing intelligence. Clearly, he was born two generations too soon. In the meantime he waits tables at the local trendy bistro, using a fake foreign accent. He spends his down time talking to his cat Muffins (still with the accent), reading the latest on moveon.org, and blogging at the Daily Kos.
He's struggling alright. wink

Maybe a DailyKos guy. Also the DemocraticUnderground.com type too.

Actually, my take on the guy.... based on what he has said in his postings, I'm guessing he's most likely Canadian.

It's also quite possible that Desert_Rat just posted a picture of him. smile

#210533 - 24/07/06 01:40 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
based on what he has said in his postings, I'm guessing he's most likely Canadian.
He lives in Toronto.

He's a member of SOXC.

#210534 - 24/07/06 01:49 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b] based on what he has said in his postings, I'm guessing he's most likely Canadian.
He lives in Toronto.

He's a member of SOXC.[/b]
You know this guy Graham?

I didn't even think he had an Xterra.

#210535 - 24/07/06 01:54 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
x2

#210536 - 24/07/06 01:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
You know this guy Graham?

No.

Just reading his past posts:

Quote:
Originally posted by fabien, aka Zizou, aka Barzet, aka whatever-other-fucking-name-he-comes-up-with:
Luce les amis. J'habite a Toronto et fait partie de SOXC, le club Xterra du Sud de l'Ontario. Je passe a Montreal de temps en temps. Je ne sais pas depuis combien de temps votre club existe; je viens de le remarquer. Bonee idee en tout cas. A +.
"Hey, my friends. I live in Toronto, and I am part of SOXC, the Southern Ontario Xterra Club. I visit Montreal from time-to-time. I don't know how long your club has been around; I have just noticed it. Good idea, in any case."

Forgive the poor translation. Tenth-grade French was a long time ago, and I spent most of it at the arcades (shouldn't have made it last period!).

#210537 - 24/07/06 02:09 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

I guess you just HAD to know what the other 3 posts he's ever made were about, eh? [LOL]

#210538 - 24/07/06 02:32 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Hmmm... French Cannuck. That explains a lot.

#210539 - 24/07/06 02:53 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Hmmm... French Cannuck. That explains a lot.
Exactly. He probably can't figure out why Israel isn't standing out there waving a white flag.

#210540 - 24/07/06 07:40 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

My name is Gaston and I do live in Toronto. I am not a writer but a baker. I bake baguettes and croissants too. Good, golden croissants.

#210541 - 24/07/06 07:45 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

BTW you guys are taking this WAY TOO seriously. Hopy shit batman you need to lighten up. I find a lot of the commentary appaling so why not speak up but it's not like you're Zidane and I insulted your sister. It's a truck board. You're not running for president. Go for a walk and lighen up fellows.

#210542 - 24/07/06 08:20 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

#210543 - 24/07/06 08:35 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

tag da en skidepille og slap lidt af. I er alle under skolede korn fede amerikanere som ikke har en skid udsigt til hvad der ligger to hundrede meter uden for jeres egen baghave. I er bare saa lette at narre til at tro hvad som helst naar det har at goere med at vaere patriotiske for jeres land. hvis I bare vidste hvor meget verdenen griner af jer.....

#210544 - 24/07/06 08:37 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

My name is Gaston. I bake good, golden croissants. I am wise, worldy and witty. I fart in your general direction. Now go away or I shall be forced to change my user name and taunt you further.

#210545 - 24/07/06 08:38 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
tag da en skidepille og slap lidt af. I er alle under skolede korn fede amerikanere som ikke har en skid udsigt til hvad der ligger to hundrede meter uden for jeres egen baghave. I er bare saa lette at narre til at tro hvad som helst naar det har at goere med at vaere patriotiske for jeres land. hvis I bare vidste hvor meget verdenen griner af jer.....
He said skid.

#210546 - 24/07/06 09:43 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

#210547 - 25/07/06 07:58 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

#210548 - 25/07/06 08:07 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's not like Canada is even a real country anyways. [Finger]

#210549 - 25/07/06 08:18 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

If you had been here longer than 16 posts, you would realize that not all of my views could be considered "right wing." Of course, any view to the right of your lunacy may seem "right wing."
I agree. Don't let this idiot bother you. To many Canadians, people like Howard Dean and Bernie Sanders are "right wingers". Especially the despicable French Canadaians.

This guy is a moonbat Frenchy named "Gaston" who bakes croissants. [LOL] Is it possible to be any more of the stereotypical "surrender monkey"?

#210550 - 25/07/06 08:33 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I agree. Don't let this idiot bother you. To many Canadians, people like Howard Dean and Bernie Sanders are "right wingers". Especially the despicable French Canadaians.
Yeah, I know. This guy's pink panties are probably still in a bunch because Stephen Harper and the Conservatives showed so well in the last election. I'm sure that's Bush's fault too. :rolleyes:

Quote:
This guy is a moonbat Frenchy named "Gaston" who bakes croissants. [LOL] Is it possible to be any more of the stereotypical "surrender monkey"?

[Spit] [LOL] Madman, you rock. [ThumbsUp]

#210551 - 25/07/06 09:50 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

There are some people in Canada who actually get it...

Israeli ceasefire no solution to peace in Lebanon, MacKay says

Quote:
OTTAWA (CP) - It’s time to start working diplomatically toward peace in Lebanon - but that doesn’t mean a unilateral ceasefire by Israel, says Canadian Foreign Affairs Minister Peter MacKay.

Speaking Sunday on television, MacKay refused to join other countries who have called on the Israelis to rein in their military offensive in the region.

Before hostilities can end, he said, both sides will have to agree on a solution that will ensure Israel doesn’t come under attack again from Hezbollah guerrillas using Lebanon as their base of operations.

“A ceasefire and a return to the status quo is a victory for Hezbollah,” MacKay warned. “Let’s not forget that this was an unprovoked attack by a terrorist organization . . . . The discussions have to focus on the long-term end of violence in the region.”
You would have never heard this kind of clarity from the disgraceful Cretin government of a few years ago.

#210552 - 25/07/06 10:58 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bartez:
Quote:
it is becoming increasingly clear that most of you in that camp are either ignorant or anti-Semitic. My hope is with the former because that can be remedied.
Personally, I find your ignorance nauseating. But don't take my word for it, just answer these questions for us:

1. How many foreign languages can you converse in?
2. How many times have you travelled abroad? Where and for how much time?
3. Have you ever been to Israel, the middle east or any muslim country?
4. How many jewish and muslim close friends do you have?
5. Do you EVER read non-american media?
Woohooo! I'll play along, since I've been out of this thread for a while... What the heck was I thinking... First, I agree with the majority of opinions, here, and my initial impression way back on page 1 or 2 of this darn thing is no longer valid.

1. Define "foreign" language? Does that mean not my first language? Because if so, then technically english is my foreign language. But, since I don't use spanish on a regular basis (a few times a year, tops), and have been speaking English since I was about 4, I guess I should say english is my native language. I'm confused... I don't know how to answer the question. (Incidentally, my parents native language is english, and mine technically is spanish; we moved to Guatemala when I was a baby, and that's where I learned my first language, spanish.)

2. Not sure if this is completely correct, I may be missing one or two, but I've been to Nicaragua, Honduras at least 4 times (I've lost track), England, France, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Mexico, Canada, Guatemala, and Costa Rica. Will eventually get to the rest of the continents; just haven't found the time, yet.

3. Only muslim countries I've been to are African muslims, which are completely different than Arab muslims. Come to think of it, "Muslim" isn't a type of country; Arab is, Persian is, but Muslim is a religion, not a country. So really, nobody's been to a "Muslim" country before. It doesn't exist.

No, I haven't been to Israel, yet. I have no desire to get blown up on a bus ride by some sheet head with a grudge against my forefathers from centuries ago. (yeah, I'm jewish by blood. Bite me.)

4. Besides the famdambly? Umm, not many that I know of. We stopped having to wear those little star of david arm bands sometime around 1945 or so. It's damned hard to pick 'em out anymore. I mean, you can always look for the big noses, but seriously, some people might just be Indian (dots not feathers), or other, and not Jewish or Muslim. It's too hard to tell from just looking at someone.

5. Non-American media? Oh, you mean the media from all those other countries that have "Freedom of the Press" like Iran, North Korea, China, etc.? Nah. No thanks. Besides, we already established that I don't speak any foreign languages in #1, so how am I supposed to read "non-american" media? I can't even pick up a paper in Honduras when I'm there, and fill that bill, 'cause believe it or not, "America" consists of two continents, and a middle connector... Hell there's at least 4 major languages in the Americas (English, French, Spanish, Portugese) and I don't speak but half of 'em! Geez... I guess I should freshen up on my Swahili, so I can read some "non-american" media next time I'm in Africa.

[Finger]

editors note: going places, speaking other languages, reading translated versions of foreign media, doesn't mean you know shit about shit. I've done all that, and I'm dumb as a rock if you ask some of the people around here. So freaking what. If you post something stupid, like justifying the Hezbollah, then you're not nearly as "enlightened" as you think. You're just very poorly informed, or else you've been brainwashed from birth.

#210553 - 25/07/06 11:45 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
...editors note:... If you post something stupid, like justifying the Hezbollah, then you're not nearly as "enlightened" as you think. You're just very poorly informed, or else you've been brainwashed from birth.[/QB]
I had to go back through many pages of posts - but I did not see a single post justifying Hezbollah! This is precisely the kind of language that gets innocent people killed, and a certain reputation to some people as being right-wingnuts.

Next thing you know someone says - French Canadians are on the side of Hezbollah, then someone else says Canada is not a country and then someone says Canadians don't have a right to exist... see where this goes...

Generalizing is bad enough - but then when you make up something and generalize from that - that is just plain stupid.

Can we just stay away from the bravado and the rhetoric?

#210554 - 25/07/06 11:50 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Bartez:
My name is Gaston and I live in Toronto. I am a baker, not a candlestick maker. I bake baguettes and croissants. Good, golden croissants. I am Canadian and proud of my Frog ... err French ... heritage.

#210555 - 25/07/06 11:51 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Page 11 of 19 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal