shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 14 of 19 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210606 - 27/07/06 01:40 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

Hey Madman,

Give me your prediction to the outcome of:

The current shit in Israel
The current shit in Iraq
The Current shit in Afghanistan
I'll give my prediction.

All are problems because of one thing... radical Islam.

Until everyone in the West inhales a deep dose of reality, nothing is going to be a good outcome.

Radical Islam currently derives much of it's strength from people in the West. Without the ignorance and cowardice of many in the West, radical Islam would be defeated fairly easily. Moral relativism and suicidal notions of multiculturalism strengthen the enemy and provide cover.

Many people in the West are going to die from future terrorist attacks perpetrated by radical Islam. It's going to happen whether you believe it or not because too many people refuse to believe and openly identify radical Islam as the enemy.

I'm inclined to believe you are one of those people. You are part of the problem. You are not part of the solution.

Quote:
I will save your reply and open it again in 8 years, then look you up and buy you a hooker and a steak dinner if ANY of your predictions came through....
Keep your hookers and your steak.

I've already known too many people who have been murdered because of radical Islam.

At the level of the blind complacency and ignorance I see, in eight years I'll be buying you a steak... and you'll be telling me I was right.

#210607 - 27/07/06 01:41 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
[b] I am not taking sides with anyone in this just saying the fucking senseless waste of human life and cash has got to stop. I am dumbfounded that American's still applaude what is going on, while their government is digging a hole for their future that will impact life for each of you for years to come.

do not get me wrong. I would love for Iraq, afghanistan,Israel Lebanon and all the other armpit countries to be green pastures with humming birds and big titted flower girls but it ain;t going to happen, not by force not by anymeans. So why are we (I say we as my fellow countrymen are in it too) wasting resources ?.
You know Claus, in a perfect world I wish that we (or any other Western colonial power) never stepped foot in the Mid East. Westerners have a long history of sticking their dicks where they don't belong.
The current situation with international terrorism and radical Islam require some sort of action, however.
I'm a personal pacifist, but I'm pragmatic enough to understand that this shit isn't just going to go away if you close your eyes and hum a happy tune to yourself.[/b]
Well said, As I see it. the whole issue is like a turd, the more you poke it the more it stinks. I am, however convinced that it can not be beaten as long as there is a Muslin willing to try for a better life by pulling the pin on a west with explosives. So do you kill them all?, you can't. Can you contain them by trying conventional war?, not convinced of that one either (Iraq proves to be a good example).

The situation has been what it is for years so why now is there a need to roll out the big guns?. can we not contain the shit in their own countries without having to waste lives and $$?.

I am not a politician (thank fucking christ)

#210608 - 27/07/06 01:49 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]Hey Madman,

Give me your prediction to the outcome of:

The current shit in Israel
The current shit in Iraq
The Current shit in Afghanistan
I'll give my prediction.

All are problems because of one thing... radical Islam.

Until everyone in the West inhales a deep dose of reality, nothing is going to be a good outcome.

Radical Islam currently derives much of it's strength from people in the West. Without the ignorance and cowardice of many in the West, radical Islam would be defeated fairly easily. Moral relativism and suicidal notions of multiculturalism strengthen the enemy and provide cover.

Many people in the West are going to die from future terrorist attacks perpetrated by radical Islam. It's going to happen whether you believe it or not because too many people refuse to believe and openly identify radical Islam as the enemy.

I'm inclined to believe you are one of those people. You are part of the problem. You are not part of the solution.

Quote:
I will save your reply and open it again in 8 years, then look you up and buy you a hooker and a steak dinner if ANY of your predictions came through....
Keep your hookers and your steak.

I've already known too many people who have been murdered because of radical Islam.

At the level of the blind complacency and ignorance I see, in eight years I'll be buying you a steak... and you'll be telling me I was right.[/b]
Then give me your view on how Radical Islam"izm" can be defeated or are your views more one of racial hate in a "let's kill all the fuckers kindaway"?. I value your views and "most" of your post are well thought out , hence my question. Surely you must agree that fighting Radical Muslim terrorists, using conventional methods of war would mean conducting war in almost every country on earth including your own

So are we doomed or is there a solution?

#210609 - 27/07/06 01:58 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Moral relativism and suicidal notions of multiculturalism strengthen the enemy and provide cover.
Amen. These twin diseases are infecting the entire Western world. There are still some Americans who resist this bullshit. Unfortunately there are few in the field of education...

Quote:

I will give one definitive prediction: Europe will be completely destroyed by radical Islam unless people start standing up to these Islamofacists. In North America, we don't have to deal with the burgeoning Muslim populations as Europe does..... yet.
Watching the recent French riots and the pathetic responses by the French government ... it certainly doesn't look good. We live in a world where everyone is too afraid of being called a bigot or intolerant to stand up against tangible evil and to fight for what is right. Until that changes, these sick radical Islam fucks will reign their terror upon the Western world and their own populations.

#210610 - 27/07/06 02:03 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
or are your views more one of racial hate in a "let's kill all the fuckers kindaway"?.
I would say with 100% certainty that Madman is in no way a racist or bigot. Not even close. He simply calls them as he sees them and tends to be very forceful in his opinions. This can give a tone that may be misconstrued as bigotry or hatred.

#210611 - 27/07/06 02:20 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Then give me your view on how Radical Islam"izm" can be defeated or are your views more one of racial hate in a "let's kill all the fuckers kindaway"?. I value your views and "most" of your post are well thought out , hence my question. Surely you must agree that fighting Radical Muslim terrorists, using conventional methods of war would mean conducting war in almost every country on earth including your own

So are we doomed or is there a solution?
We certainly are doomed as long as there are people like you in the West who make accusations of racial hate. (Islam is not a race by the way, and all types of Muslims from numerous racial and ethnic backgrounds have been arrested in terror plots. Even recently in Canada if you actually pay attention).

Openly declaring the "War on Terror" a war on radical Islam would be the first step and would go a long way to solving some problems. Even the farce known as the "9-11 Commission" stated this fact.

But then we have to overcome the cowardice aspect of Westerners. Too many people are willing to placate the complaints of radical Islamic groups like CAIR who are known jihadist supporters and who have members and some founders in jail for terrorism.

We have a morally bankrupt media who refuses to educate the public on the facts. We have idealogically corrupt politicians who refuse to allow law enforcement to "profile" terrorist suspects. Profiling Muslims is not bigoted when the majority of Muslim leaders openly support jihad and terrorism. Didn't England learn that the hard way?

We have idiots in Denmark who are allowing a radical Imam back into their country who was responsible for the burning of the Danish Embassy in Lebanon by inciting riots from the cartoons five months ago.

http://bibelen.blogspot.com/2006/07/akkari-and-danish-flag.html

Not allowing these radical Imams in the West would also be a good start.

The West is on a path to suicide. All over Europe people are being prevented and even charged with crimes for insulting Islam. All the while Muslims are allowed to preach hate and jihad against the West.

That shit is starting to take hold here in the US too. Your country Canada is gravely guilty of this type of policy.

There are many things the West could be doing. Unfortunately common sense has been destroyed by suicidal political notions.

#210612 - 27/07/06 02:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Claus, they aren't fighting for a better life. They are fighting to kill all non-Islamofacists.

#210613 - 27/07/06 02:26 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Claus, they aren't fighting for a better life. They are fighting to kill all non-Islamofacists.
Including their own people who don't agree with them.....

#210614 - 27/07/06 02:28 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Exactly. This isn't a race thing. This isn't a nationality thing. This is a religious zealot thing.

#210615 - 27/07/06 02:34 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Exactly. This isn't a race thing. This isn't a nationality thing. This is a religious zealot thing.
If anyone thinks that Jizbowla gives two shits about a single Lebonese civilian that has died, then they are suffering from a mental disease. Groups like Hezbollah WANT civilians to die because it fuels their twisted campaigns of indocrinating hate in future terorrists.It's nothing but good PR for their fundamentalist hate movements. It's a tool to win people to their side. Such casualties also serve the added bonus purpose of stirring up the bleeding hearts in the Western media, which implodes and undermines any popular resolve to combat these whackos.

#210616 - 27/07/06 02:51 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

If anyone thinks that Jizbowla gives two shits about a single Lebonese civilian that has died, then they are suffering from a mental disease. Groups like Hezbollah WANT civilians to die because it fuels their twisted campaigns of indocrinating hate in future terorrists.It's nothing but good PR for their fundamentalist hate movements. It's a tool to win people to their side. Such casualties also serve the added bonus purpose of stirring up the bleeding hearts in the Western media, which implodes and undermines any popular resolve to combat these whackos.
One other thing that needs mentioning.

Claus become mad when the UN's role in the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict was called into question.

People like Claus absolutely refuse to believe that the UN is anything but an organization for good. The established proof of corruption and the numerous allegations of further far reaching corruption regarding the UN are anathema to him and people like him.

That is another problem. Not only regarding the UN and it's support and turning a blind eye to Islamic terrorism, but blind support for the very same UN in the West is a huge problem.

#210617 - 27/07/06 03:10 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yup. I'll repeat my sentiments previously expressed back on page 8 regarding "The League of Nations, Episode II: The Failure Strikes Back":

Quote:
The UN is a congregation of sycophants, appeasers, and retards. It's completely irrelevant in the world of realpolitik.

Sorry, UN fans, I'm not joining the Dark Side.

#210618 - 27/07/06 03:35 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow. 23 pages of political crap about two countries halfway around the world. You guys really need to get out more. Because whats better then complaining about whats going on around the world? Beer, sex, watching your girlfriend make out with some stripper in front of the whole bar, more beer, some Beam, and to top it all off, more sex. Now, for those of you who have forgotten, its called pussy. Every woman has one, some will let you play with it. Now go play!!!!

#210619 - 27/07/06 03:47 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Clause, are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing? Please share with us the wonderful wisdom of Canada or Denmark on the subject.

I guess we should just not give a fuck, pay $5 per gallon of gas, let them kill whoever they please on our own soil, and kneel to Allah 5 times a day.

Radical Islam is a scourge on the planet. Don't you see what's happening? Venezuela, Cuba, N. Korea, Iran, Syria, some of the former Soviet republics, etc....they're all unifying against the west. Do you think Canada would be spared?

Think again.

#210620 - 27/07/06 03:53 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NebraskaXterra:
Wow. 23 pages of political crap about two countries halfway around the world. You guys really need to get out more. Because whats better then complaining about whats going on around the world? Beer, sex, watching your girlfriend make out with some stripper in front of the whole bar, more beer, some Beam, and to top it all off, more sex. Now, for those of you who have forgotten, its called pussy. Every woman has one, some will let you play with it. Now go play!!!!
Whereas Madman described the one problem in our views on the subject as the politcally correct Islam sympathizers, you represent the other problem: Apathetic stooges who ignore issues until you get slapped upside the head by them.

Besides, maybe we already got our pussy today and now want to debate politics because our minds are capable of so much more than 5 seconds of squirting spunk on the sheets....

#210621 - 27/07/06 04:00 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]If anyone thinks that Jizbowla gives two shits about a single Lebonese civilian that has died, then they are suffering from a mental disease. Groups like Hezbollah WANT civilians to die because it fuels their twisted campaigns of indocrinating hate in future terorrists.It's nothing but good PR for their fundamentalist hate movements. It's a tool to win people to their side. Such casualties also serve the added bonus purpose of stirring up the bleeding hearts in the Western media, which implodes and undermines any popular resolve to combat these whackos.
One other thing that needs mentioning.

Claus become mad when the UN's role in the Israeli-Hezbollah conflict was called into question.

People like Claus absolutely refuse to believe that the UN is anything but an organization for good. The established proof of corruption and the numerous allegations of further far reaching corruption regarding the UN are anathema to him and people like him.

That is another problem. Not only regarding the UN and it's support and turning a blind eye to Islamic terrorism, but blind support for the very same UN in the West is a huge problem.[/b]
Now wait a fucking minute. Where the fuck did you read that?. I have told you before I have served on more than 1 UN mission and how fucking disgusted I was with the lack of backbone and organisation of any kind...Why do you feel the need to lie?.

So they Bombed a UN post, Normally the UN observers have packed up after the first bullet has been fired. As far as I am concerned collateral dammage in war is to be expected ( I hate to see children being killed).

#210622 - 27/07/06 04:03 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Clause, are you suggesting we sit back and do nothing? Please share with us the wonderful wisdom of Canada or Denmark on the subject.

I guess we should just not give a fuck, pay $5 per gallon of gas, let them kill whoever they please on our own soil, and kneel to Allah 5 times a day.

Radical Islam is a scourge on the planet. Don't you see what's happening? Venezuela, Cuba, N. Korea, Iran, Syria, some of the former Soviet republics, etc....they're all unifying against the west. Do you think Canada would be spared?

Think again.
Now that was a selfcontradiction of circlejerk proportions read your post again

#210623 - 27/07/06 05:57 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

It was a generalization of not just the crap going on between Lebanon and Israel, but instead the whole Islamofascist issue facing the world, and I pointed out other countries who are more than willing to look beyond the fact that these are just murderous thugs and join their cause against the west.

Oh, and BTW, [Finger] [Finger]

#210624 - 27/07/06 06:01 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

ONow wait a fucking minute. Where the fuck did you read that?. I have told you before I have served on more than 1 UN mission and how fucking disgusted I was with the lack of backbone and organisation of any kind...Why do you feel the need to lie?.

So they Bombed a UN post, Normally the UN observers have packed up after the first bullet has been fired. As far as I am concerned collateral dammage in war is to be expected ( I hate to see children being killed).
I haven't lied about anything Claus.

You re-entered this thread with bizzare lunatic bullshit directly after posts regarding the UN involvement.

Discussing UN involvement in the Hezbollah-Israeli War incited you to do nothing but post an insane lunatic rant attacking the US.

Why do you feel the need to repeat every bit of idiotic lunacy that passes your eyes or ears? If you didn't subscribe to that train of thought, you wouldn't post it.

You may have complained about UN missions in the past, but like a child protecting his mother, you are also always the first to defend that corrupt organization. You've always seemed to take personal offense whenever the UN's corruptions and nefarious motivations are brought to light.

You're an internationalist. That is always a liability in viewing world problems with any sense of clarity.

#210625 - 27/07/06 07:15 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

It seems that many of you have come to the consensus that it’s us against an easily identifiable them. Nothing will sway you from this view, so I am throwing in the towel - I am with you [ThumbsUp]

I'll say it.. You’re right. [ThumbsUp]
Do we really think creating a buffer zone around Israel will help with the world terror situation? No!

We must go beat the fuckers to a bleeding tattered pulp in their breeding grounds. Pushing them further back will only delay the inevitable when Iran gets the bomb, and I hear Pakistan already has it! [Uh Oh !]

Except it may be hard to tell when you have won. As long as you leave one friend or relative of someone from the islamofascists alive there is a chance that they will rally again and cause terror. confused

You’ll really have to use nuclear (Pronunciation: 'n(y)ü-klE-&r) weapons (of mass destruction) to be sure you have won. We have to beat them so overwhelmingly and convincingly that they have no hope of doing this shit again.

Oh wait – there are relatives of those you’ll be killing living on North American soil. Perhaps make them wear a black armband to identify them – we don’t want them causing any trouble in our population. So perhaps it would be better to kill them first, that way you’ll avoid any American lives laugh lost when those SOB’s turn against you – I suggest gathering them up and shoving them all in big gas ovens. It’s cleaner, more humane [Sleep] and less wasteful.

Once you have nuked all Islamic countries (Hey, I hear 20% of Israel’s population is, and don’t forget Bosnia – where more than 50% is muslim) you have to send in troops to slay the rest – if you find any children alive you can re-educate them if they are young enough, but if they are over 8 chances are this will fail so why bother – just murder them all – hey – they would have done it to you – right. Then we will have true world peace wink where no one will die in terror ever again. [Smoking]

Is this what you want to hear? Just common sense, right. This is what I have been reading for the past few pages, did I do a good job of summarizing?

Hey, I'm with you! Does that please you?

#210626 - 27/07/06 07:43 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SE4X4:

It seems that many of you have come to the consensus that it’s us against an easily identifiable them.
Is something wrong with you? Who do you think the enemy is? Who do you think Israel is fighting?

The enemy is very vocal. They are clear with their objectives. The enemy is only unidentifiable to fools.

How shall we identify you? You seem to be proclaiming yourself as very identifiable.

#210627 - 27/07/06 08:19 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:

[b]It seems that many of you have come to the consensus that it’s us against an easily identifiable them.
Is something wrong with you? Who do you think the enemy is? Who do you think Israel is fighting?

The enemy is very vocal. They are clear with their objectives. The enemy is only unidentifiable to fools.

How shall we identify you? You seem to be proclaiming yourself as very identifiable.[/b]
Sir, I appologized to you - I was very wrong... and you got to see me eat crow. shocked

A simple canadian imagrant fool like me cannot possibly be as smart as a superior hawkish 'merican like yourself. I told you the enemy is the Islamofascists - as you say yourself. They are everyone that has been killed so far in lebanon. And if those people have friends and family in america then they are the enemy too. What part was not clear? You are the winner, congratulations.

#210628 - 27/07/06 08:19 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]ONow wait a fucking minute. Where the fuck did you read that?. I have told you before I have served on more than 1 UN mission and how fucking disgusted I was with the lack of backbone and organisation of any kind...Why do you feel the need to lie?.

I haven't lied about anything Claus.

You re-entered this thread with bizzare lunatic bullshit directly after posts regarding the UN involvement.

Discussing UN involvement in the Hezbollah-Israeli War incited you to do nothing but post an insane lunatic rant attacking the US.

Why do you feel the need to repeat every bit of idiotic lunacy that passes your eyes or ears? If you didn't subscribe to that train of thought, you wouldn't post it.

You may have complained about UN missions in the past, but like a child protecting his mother, you are also always the first to defend that corrupt organization. You've always seemed to take personal offense whenever the UN's corruptions and nefarious motivations are brought to light.

You're an internationalist. That is always a liability in viewing world problems with any sense of clarity.[/b]
find one post where I have defended the UN's lack of effectivness, Internationalist eh?, I would translate that to being worldly, thank you for the compliment. You should leave that bedroom office of yours, pack a bag and discover that there is a world full of people who are trying to shake your hand and not hit you, You can wear a stars and Stripe pin and not feel like you are a target. wake the fuck up.

You know what I still admire your strong nationalistic fanatism, you would have been a great Nazi

#210629 - 27/07/06 08:44 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Sir, I appologized to you - I was very wrong... and you got to see me eat crow. shocked

A simple canadian imagrant fool like me cannot possibly be as smart as a superior hawkish 'merican like yourself. I told you the enemy is the Islamofascists - as you say yourself. They are everyone that has been killed so far in lebanon. And if those people have friends and family in america then they are the enemy too. What part was not clear? You are the winner, congratulations.
You have no reason to apologize to me.

You may be a simple Canadian fool as you have described yourself. Your sarcasm and wiseass remarks are also not lost.

However, "Simple" and "Fool" are apt descriptions of yourself in which I concur.

#210630 - 27/07/06 09:06 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

find one post where I have defended the UN's lack of effectivness, Internationalist eh?, I would translate that to being worldly, thank you for the compliment. You should leave that bedroom office of yours, pack a bag and discover that there is a world full of people who are trying to shake your hand and not hit you, You can wear a stars and Stripe pin and not feel like you are a target. wake the fuck up.

You know what I still admire your strong nationalistic fanatism, you would have been a great Nazi
So it comes to this. Your mind is so vacuous and possibly polluted, you have nothing to say but to sink so low as to call me a Nazi.

That's the Claus version of debate when the brain is empty. I was wrong about you. I thought you were a little better than those of your political ilk who typically use the term "Nazi" when they have no argument defending their position.

I also find it quite ironic that an individual like you who was spawned by .... and whose people were Nazi appeasers and collaborators would have the gumption to call anyone a Nazi. Especially someone whose people had the actual courage to fight the Nazi's.

Maybe the saying "What's Old is New Again" is true in your case.

For a while I thought a little differently of you. I was wrong. You're nothing but a piece of shit Claus.

Page 14 of 19 < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal