2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 6 of 19 < 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210406 - 14/07/06 01:19 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Israel cares nothing of spreading democracy. They just want to live.

#210407 - 14/07/06 01:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]The Syrians aren't the target either. They are a stepping stone to the real problem, Iran.
I can not for a second believe this happens to be about a couple of kidnapped soldiers, the G8 is on, Iran is in the spotlight ...hmmmm I smell conspiracy.

In any event I hope they focus on Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria, kill the vermin and get ready for Iran. Man there is some freedom adn democracy spreading to be done, too bad GDUB can't cheat his way to another term. We should get a poll going. US "defence" spending in 2007-08 900 billion?. good thing you guys have health care, domestic poverty and education aced.

Just finished watching "Why we fight" nice and liberal objective view on the whole "WE WANT TO BE LIKE THE ROMANS " theory.

and now ladies and Gentlemen, here is whenI hand over the Keyboard to Madman:[/b]
[Freak] [Freak]

I'm speechless Claus.

You're doing fine on your own.

Is this affecting your business Claus?

#210408 - 14/07/06 01:39 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
[b]Do they light them with a match? laugh
The rockets can still kill... and they are.

http://www.debka.com/headline.php?hid=2877 [/b]
I am very aware of that. It just amuses me to see how effective their crude tactics are. One thing about those, very easy to hide.

Iran of course has some very large missiles. Does Israel have our Patriot technology?

#210409 - 14/07/06 01:47 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Does Israel have our Patriot technology?
As far as I know they do.

#210410 - 14/07/06 01:51 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

I am very aware of that. It just amuses me to see how effective their crude tactics are. One thing about those, very easy to hide.

Iran of course has some very large missiles. Does Israel have our Patriot technology?[/b]
They developed a similar anti-missile system after an early version of the Patriot defended them during the first Gulf War. I think they were a little ticked that we let a few slip by. The system is called the Arrow and it seems to be a pretty capable system.

#210411 - 14/07/06 01:55 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

Iran of course has some very large missiles. Does Israel have our Patriot technology?[/b]
Yes: Link I assume this is still current.

#210412 - 14/07/06 02:05 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
A Syrian pilot was seen taking heavy fire this afternoon:

[LOL] Now that is funny!

#210413 - 14/07/06 03:13 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]The Syrians aren't the target either. They are a stepping stone to the real problem, Iran.
I can not for a second believe this happens to be about a couple of kidnapped soldiers, the G8 is on, Iran is in the spotlight ...hmmmm I smell conspiracy.

In any event I hope they focus on Hamas, Hezbollah and Syria, kill the vermin and get ready for Iran. Man there is some freedom adn democracy spreading to be done, too bad GDUB can't cheat his way to another term. We should get a poll going. US "defence" spending in 2007-08 900 billion?. good thing you guys have health care, domestic poverty and education aced.

Just finished watching "Why we fight" nice and liberal objective view on the whole "WE WANT TO BE LIKE THE ROMANS " theory.

and now ladies and Gentlemen, here is whenI hand over the Keyboard to Madman:[/b]
[Freak] [Freak]

I'm speechless Claus.

Is this affecting your business Claus?[/b]
naaah travel Industry can suck very well on it's own.

I am actually happy these days. All this shit in the middle east is putting me into retirement early. I am part of a project to build a 25 million Gallon Ethanol plant on my In-laws feedlot, we just got word funding should be secured (50 mill) .

So $100 a barrel FUCK YEAH

#210414 - 14/07/06 04:51 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
The Syrians aren't the target either. They are a stepping stone to the real problem, Iran.

[Freak] [Freak]

I'm speechless Claus.

Is this affecting your business Claus?[/b]
naaah travel Industry can suck very well on it's own.

I am actually happy these days. All this shit in the middle east is putting me into retirement early. I am part of a project to build a 25 million Gallon Ethanol plant on my In-laws feedlot, we just got word funding should be secured (50 mill) .

You....you.....CAPITALIST! [ThumbsUp]

#210415 - 14/07/06 05:23 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
[b]A Syrian pilot was seen taking heavy fire this afternoon:

[LOL] Now that is funny![/b]
I can't believe you people would insult Snoopy like that!

SHAME!
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#210416 - 14/07/06 06:09 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Gimme' page 10!! C'mon!!
[Finger]
Edit to add- Booyah.

#210417 - 14/07/06 07:11 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

You are all wrong. It's not about Isreal and Lebanon and Syria and Iran. It's about the Majestic 12 and the Illuminati. It's about money and power. Its a pissing contest between those with the money and the power. Ask yourself this, how can a country like Isreal, with nothing really going for it, support such military might? The answer is... funding. But who and why are good questions as well.

#210418 - 14/07/06 07:31 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

So $100 a barrel FUCK YEAH[/QB]
Three reasons it won't work:

1. Canada is not post-apocalyptic Australia.
2. Mel Gibson isn't going to fight a giant retard, again.
3. Clause is not Tina Turner.

#210419 - 14/07/06 08:21 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by mitch1351:
3. Clause is not Tina Turner.
Or maybe he is...... [Smoking]

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#210420 - 14/07/06 08:56 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

3. Clause is not Tina Turner.[/QB]
Don't know where coachroach valley is but it sure must be boring shooting cans all day.

Check your rating Noob..a solid 3 on 2 votes [Finger]

#210421 - 14/07/06 11:30 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

3. Clause is not Tina Turner.[/b]
Don't know where coachroach valley is but it sure must be boring shooting cans all day.

Check your rating Noob..a solid 3 on 2 votes [Finger] [/QB]
Wow, two people voted for me. I didn't even know I was running for anything.

#210422 - 15/07/06 12:31 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
I'm a little late into this topic...
Before anyone screams about the supreme court impeding the war on Terror, let's keep in mind this is the same supreme court that Voted Bush into office (by preventing a recount of ballots in 2000) - they can't be too liberal, now can they. (I don;t want to rehash the election BWS, but you can;t have it both ways, like those who claim that Illegal Immigrants are both Lazy and taking all of America's jobs.... which is it?

Quote:
Originally posted by Branden Burden:
What did Jesus say - turn the other cheek - I guess there is just a bunch of atheists here; or Jews (no offense towards the Jews, you all just don't believe in JC)... IMHO it is time to show some compassion and willingness to forgive. Don't lay down your arms, perhaps think for just one moment next time before starting a war. Cool down, take a deep breath….

Just don't rush to "kill 'em all" is all I am asking. But hey, for people like NY, that can't see through the shroud of hatred and fear, I guess that would be asking too much. For people on the right compassion is something that was lost a long time ago.
I wonder, do you feel compassion and forgiveness towards Osama Bin Laden? Should we turn the other cheek, and forgive and forget?

Or should we show that a$$clown we aren't going to take it and send a message to the rest of the world's terrorists - we'll bring it to you 100 times harder than you bring it to us.

Unfortunately, our President forgot who is responsible for 9/11 and decided to bring it to Saddam because Bin Laden brought it to us.

That's like me punching you because Madman punched me.

You think Bin Laden is any more scared of the US now than he was on 9/10/01? I wouldn't be. Definately not if I know I can punch you in the face and your response would be a feable swat in my direction and a punch in the face to someone else.

The idea of using logic, reason, and fair play instead of force to settle disputes and problems is a utopic and therefore unattainable ideal. There are people out there who don't feel the rules apply to them and ignore decency in order to get what they want.

This isn't little league baseball where everyone gets to play and the umpires are doing there best to make everything fair for everyone on the field. It's the real world - I suggest you join it and get your head out of your fantsay world ass...
Quote:
posted by RedX:I concur with porsche's sentiments. I would think that Israel would be more precisely striking those that are causing the problems. I understand that some of what they are doing is intended to negate Hezbollah's capability to operate, but there does seem to be a substantial amount of collateral damage....or at least damage that not only disrupts Hezbollah's activities, but also affects Lebanon's (and Gaza's) citizenry....citizenry, who, in spite of the image created by the radicals, in large part really only wants the opportunity to exist...I am talking about anyone who is caught in the middle....children, those who have tried to live their lives as best they can.
The problem is that you are thinking of the Children affected by Isreals strikes at Hezbollah, but have you considered the Isreali children put into harms way by the actions of Hezbollah?

Should Isreal play by a different set of rules than the ones that Hezbollah has decided to use and put into play?

The sentiment is an idealogy - and while I agree with the sentiment, it's just not the world we live in.

#210423 - 17/07/06 06:35 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
You are all wrong. It's not about Isreal and Lebanon and Syria and Iran. It's about the Majestic 12 and the Illuminati. It's about money and power. Its a pissing contest between those with the money and the power. Ask yourself this, how can a country like Isreal, with nothing really going for it, support such military might? The answer is... funding. But who and why are good questions as well.
[Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing]

#210424 - 17/07/06 06:55 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
mineralblue Offline

Loc: Downtown Houston, TX
Quote:
Quote:
[b]You are all wrong. It's not about Isreal and Lebanon and Syria and Iran. It's about the Majestic 12 and the Illuminati. It's about money and power. Its a pissing contest between those with the money and the power. Ask yourself this, how can a country like Isreal, with nothing really going for it, support such military might? The answer is... funding. But who and why are good questions as well.
[Laughing] [Laughing] [Laughing] [/b]
The Stonecutters must be involved somehow as well.

#210425 - 17/07/06 09:22 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I'm glad that someone has finally shown us the light. :rolleyes: And I was beginning to think that centuries of mutual hatred and ethno-religious conflict had something to do with it. Damn, I hate it when I'm so far out in left field.

Just out of curiosity, what size tinfoil hat do you wear, Mitch?

#210426 - 17/07/06 09:37 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Word. And when all this is settled, all the Genome soldiers in Isreal will break apart with Big Boss and create........

OUTER HEAVEN! YEEEAAAHHH!!! Oh yeah!

#210427 - 17/07/06 09:53 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

GO ISRAEL!

Bomb those shitty shiite mother f*ers

#210428 - 17/07/06 12:01 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Go PLO!

#210429 - 17/07/06 12:11 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline