shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210631 - 27/07/06 09:25 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:

[b]find one post where I have defended the UN's lack of effectivness, Internationalist eh?, I would translate that to being worldly, thank you for the compliment. You should leave that bedroom office of yours, pack a bag and discover that there is a world full of people who are trying to shake your hand and not hit you, You can wear a stars and Stripe pin and not feel like you are a target. wake the fuck up.

You know what I still admire your strong nationalistic fanatism, you would have been a great Nazi
So it comes to this. Your mind is so vacuous and possibly polluted, you have nothing to say but to sink so low as to call me a Nazi.

That's the Claus version of debate when the brain is empty. I was wrong about you. I thought you were a little better than those of your political ilk who typically use the term "Nazi" when they have no argument defending their position.

I also find it quite ironic that an individual like you who was spawned by .... and whose people were Nazi appeasers and collaborators would have the gumption to call anyone a Nazi. Especially someone whose people had the actual courage to fight the Nazi's.

Maybe the saying "What's Old is New Again" is true in your case.

For a while I thought a little differently of you. I was wrong. You're nothing but a piece of shit Claus.[/b]
Read my comment again, "YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT NAZI" meaning your national pride is very strong had you been in 30ties Germany you...get my drift. That is NOT a negative comment, I am not implying you would a KZ campe Erhardt type...chill out.

#210632 - 27/07/06 09:44 PM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
However, "Simple" and "Fool" are apt descriptions of yourself in which I concur.[/QB]
Thank you, thank you masser...
How could my remarks be lost on one so superior. I am glad that we finaly agree... I just love agreeing with my 'merican masters...

When will you start making all those islamicommies wear black armbands? As I have trouble identifying them I would not want to kill the wrong targets when you and I go on our campaign to rid the world of evil.

We will be so happy when they are gone. No more terror. One race... oh sorry... one nationality will prevail. The world will be united under our Fürher, Bush. Heil Bush.

I am so glad that those are your views... and that we have agreement.

BTW: You are certainly right about what's old being new again.

smile

#210633 - 28/07/06 05:48 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
OK so it is simple. We just gotta kill all of them so they learn not to kill all of us.

Sounds reasonable to me.

#210634 - 28/07/06 06:21 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Iran is full of queers.

#210635 - 28/07/06 07:17 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SE4X4:
We will be so happy when they are gone. No more terror. One race... oh sorry... one nationality will prevail. The world will be united under our Fürher, Bush. Heil Bush.

I am so glad that those are your views... and that we have agreement.

BTW: You are certainly right about what's old being new again.

smile
[Save the fine unicorns]

#210636 - 28/07/06 07:41 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Foreign Affairs had a really interesting article this month on how helping the Shi'ites out from under the Sunni minority domination in Iraq may give us positive leverage with Iran's Shi'ite population. The article is long, but worth reading, in my opinion: Journal Article Link

#210637 - 28/07/06 08:11 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Read my comment again, "YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT NAZI" meaning your national pride is very strong had you been in 30ties Germany you...get my drift. That is NOT a negative comment, I am not implying you would a KZ campe Erhardt type...chill out.
I read what you said. That comment is no different than calling someone a Nazi. It most certainly is a negative comment.

Part of your problem is you can't understand the concept of national pride. Neither of the countries that you have called home has much to be proud about.

#210638 - 28/07/06 08:13 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
As far as I am concerned collateral dammage in war is to be expected ( I hate to see children being killed).
This is a very sad truth. Long since gone are the days when two armies met in an open field. Now we get bombs hitting hospitals and schools, explosive-strapped men running into crowds and blowing themselves up, soldiers and terrorists alike abusing prisoners, etc. Isn't the world great?

It is awful that any innocent civilian, regardless of race, religion, or nationality, has to die.

What some people in this thread just refuse to understand, however, is that radical Islam and its terrorist groups will stop at nothing to achieve their hateful goals--regardless of human cost, including to their own people. This isn't "spin" or "opinion" or "American jingoistic nationalism." This is the simple, painful, undesirable truth. Go ahead, keep burying your head in the sand. It isn't going to change this truth.

Do you think that I, or most Americans, want us to be poking around in the Middle East, subjecting our countrymen to carbombs, landmines, and all other manners of hell on earth? Give me a fucking break. Do you think it makes us gleeful to hear about the damage that the current conflicts in the region are causing to civilian populations? Again, give me a break. :rolleyes:

Remember where appeasement at all costs got us the last time the world faced a tangible evil? Yeah, 6 million Jews were shoved into ovens and machine gunned into open pits, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of civilian and military dead of WWII in Europe. That was fabulous. :rolleyes:

Diplomacy and statecraft does not work in some cases. It's an unfortunate truth of the world of realpolitik. Some people need to shake themselves and wake the fuck up. This mess isn't going away if we ignore, appease, or minimize it.

#210639 - 28/07/06 08:14 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:

Iran is full of queers.
Maybe.

More than Canada? eek

#210640 - 28/07/06 08:16 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
[Save the fine unicorns] [/QB]
[LOL]
Oops, I got a little too close to reality for some people. Sorry about that, I did not mean to make you think in the direction this thread was taking us. But you know us canadians, don't you? (ya, that's a bit of a sore point still - so let's lay off of it!)

#210641 - 28/07/06 08:21 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[Save the fine unicorns] [/b]
[LOL]
Oops, I got a little too close to reality for some people. Sorry about that, I did not mean to make you think in the direction this thread was taking us. But you know us canadians, don't you? (ya, that's a bit of a sore point still - so let's lay off of it!)[/QB]
I don't think you have the faintest clue about reality.

BTW: I haven't said one negative word about Canadians in this thread.

#210642 - 28/07/06 08:22 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
But you know us canadians, don't you? (ya, that's a bit of a sore point still - so let's lay off of it!)
Well, some Canadians . . .

#210643 - 28/07/06 08:23 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]As far as I am concerned collateral dammage in war is to be expected ( I hate to see children being killed).
This is a very sad truth. Long since gone are the days when two armies met in an open field. Now we get bombs hitting hospitals and schools, explosive-strapped men running into crowds and blowing themselves up, soldiers and terrorists alike abusing prisoners, etc. Isn't the world great?

It is awful that any innocent civilian, regardless of race, religion, or nationality, has to die.

What some people in this thread just refuse to understand, however, is that radical Islam and its terrorist groups will stop at nothing to achieve their hateful goals--regardless of human cost, including to their own people. This isn't "spin" or "opinion" or "American jingoistic nationalism." This is the simple, painful, undesirable truth. Go ahead, keep burying your head in the sand. It isn't going to change this truth.

Do you think that I, or most Americans, want us to be poking around in the Middle East, subjecting our countrymen to carbombs, landmines, and all other manners of hell on earth? Give me a fucking break. Do you think it makes us gleeful to hear about the damage that the current conflicts in the region are causing to civilian populations? Again, give me a break. :rolleyes:

Remember where appeasement at all costs got us the last time the world faced a tangible evil? Yeah, 6 million Jews were shoved into ovens and machine gunned into open pits, not to mention the hundreds of thousands of civilian and military dead of WWII in Europe. That was fabulous. :rolleyes:

Diplomacy and statecraft does not work in some cases. It's an unfortunate truth of the world of realpolitik. Some people need to shake themselves and wake the fuck up. This mess isn't going away if we ignore, appease, or minimize it.[/b]
So.....the solution is what? Kill every Muslim?

#210644 - 28/07/06 08:27 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
So.....the solution is what? Kill every Muslim?
Shut up troll. Have I ever said anything remotely akin to that? There is a significant difference between radical Islam and the vast majority of those who practice the religion. Unfortunately, the radicals have power.

#210645 - 28/07/06 08:28 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Read my comment again, "YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT NAZI" meaning your national pride is very strong had you been in 30ties Germany you...get my drift. That is NOT a negative comment, I am not implying you would a KZ campe Erhardt type...chill out.
I read what you said. That comment is no different than calling someone a Nazi. It most certainly is a negative comment.

Part of your problem is you can't understand the concept of national pride. Neither of the countries that you have called home has much to be proud about.[/b]
Well I liveed in Germany for 3 years, I guess they re-invented and defined National pride in the 30ties, just a shame they started to invade the rest of the world and gas a few million innocent people...so again you are sadly mistaken smile

and if you took my comment about you and National pride in relations to being a Nazi..I regret it you know I have no bad bone in my body wink

#210646 - 28/07/06 08:31 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

Eat a turd I was asking the question because I do not know the answer.

I have seen the down side of violence in the mideast up close and personl. It was back in the 80's and 25 years lafter we/they are still bickering over the same shit. I really don't know if the cycle of violence is breakable. I have heard NYMM (and if I am wrong MM let me know please) and others say that the Muslim religion is based on hate for non-muslims. So where do we draw the line? Is it possible?

#210647 - 28/07/06 08:39 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
What some people in this thread just refuse to understand, however, is that radical Islam and its terrorist groups will stop at nothing to achieve their hateful goals--...This is the simple, painful, undesirable truth. Go ahead, keep burying your head in the sand. It isn't going to change this truth..
So what will change the truth?.. if we have established that you cannot elliminate them all? Perhaps minimizing the amount of shit instead of trying to eradicate it. Occasionally when a human body gets a disease it overreacts, it's worse for the patient and doctors have to suppress the over-reaction to save the patient.
Well, the world is sick... do we go into high fever and kill everyone?

Quote:
Do you think that I, or most Americans, want us to be poking around in the Middle East, ... Give me a fucking break. ...
Remind me again... what was the reason to invade Iraq at this time? No I don't think most americans want this... that is why I bother with this conversation. I think most americans are smart enough to see what is going on... your government policies however are a problem.

Quote:
Diplomacy and statecraft does not work in some cases. It's an unfortunate truth of the world of realpolitik. Some people need to shake themselves and wake the fuck up. This mess isn't going away if we ignore, appease, or minimize it.[/QB]
No it's not going away... and no matter how much bombing america, hezbollah or israel does it is not going away... what you need is another option. Only some people fail to realize that.

I am not saying I have an answer, but the most we can hope to accomplish at this time is to minimize casualties. Am I right on this point?

#210648 - 28/07/06 08:42 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Eat a turd I was asking the question because I do not know the answer.

I have seen the down side of violence in the mideast up close and personl. It was back in the 80's and 25 years lafter we/they are still bickering over the same shit. I really don't know if the cycle of violence is breakable. I have heard NYMM (and if I am wrong MM let me know please) and others say that the Muslim religion is based on hate for non-muslims. So where do we draw the line? Is it possible?
Yes, and I have been too close to the violence for my taste in a different theater--the Balkan War (same Muslim vs. Christian crap, just in Europe)--while I was studying in Austria.

Is the cycle unbreakable? I honestly do not know. If we want to try, however, it's going to be a long haul and it's going to be a lot uglier than Iraq is right now. "Nation building"? Yes, that's an almost laughable statement. But, it's the best option we have short of going on some wild killing spree, because it gives moderates in predominantly Muslim nations a chance to break the cycle. I would rather be an optomist in that direction than an optomist in the direction of pretending it's all going to go away if we ignore it and allow it to run its natural course.

#210649 - 28/07/06 08:47 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

Well I liveed in Germany for 3 years, I guess they re-invented and defined National pride in the 30ties, just a shame they started to invade the rest of the world and gas a few million innocent people...so again you are sadly mistaken smile
[Freak] [Freak]

Yeah, and it took another group of people with great national pride and a sense of right and wrong to defeat them. They're called Americans.

Quote:
and if you took my comment about you and National pride in relations to being a Nazi..I regret it you know I have no bad bone in my body wink
You have a memory like a sieve.

I took your comment "YOU WOULD HAVE MADE A GREAT NAZI" for exactly what it was.. equating me with a Nazi.

You're the demented one here Claus. Maybe you should re-read the pile of crap and lunacy you have contributed to this thread.

#210650 - 28/07/06 08:50 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Trihead Offline

MM, you know you are like a brother to me but sometimes the party line sounds a lot like something out of Germany in the 30's.

Edited to add...not that there isn't some truth to what you say.

#210651 - 28/07/06 08:53 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
MM, you know you are like a brother to me but sometimes the party line sounds a lot like something out of Germany in the 30's.

Edited to add...not that there isn't some truth to what you say.
What the hell are you talking about?

Clarify what you said. (or are you just being your usual troll self)

#210652 - 28/07/06 08:55 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Remind me again... what was the reason to invade Iraq at this time? No I don't think most americans want this... that is why I bother with this conversation. I think most americans are smart enough to see what is going on... your government policies however are a problem.
To me, Iraq was a fatal strategic mistake. If we were truly going to attempt "nation building" and wanted to send a message to the rest of the Islamofacists, then we would have chosen Iran as our target.
I have my own opinions of why our duncecap president chose Iraq, but it's not as simple as oil--like so many claim.
Iran, on the other hand, had a infant democratic movement and a general populous ready for upheavel, in my opinion. Since we invaded Iraq, that has retrenched and been retarded by their new government. Our move into Iraq actually played into the Ayatollah's hands in my opinion. It gave him fodder to work with.

Quote:
I am not saying I have an answer, but the most we can hope to accomplish at this time is to minimize casualties. Am I right on this point?

While certainly a noble goal, it isn't always a possibility given the tactics that terrorists use, and the war that we and Israel are forced to fight because of it.

#210653 - 28/07/06 08:57 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You're the demented one here Claus. Maybe you should re-read the pile of crap and lunacy you have contributed to this thread.
Sorry I feel the need to jump in here.
Which pile of crap would you be refering to?
The one that says;
-Kill all the radical muslims - yeah, that's the ticket...
or
-Hey, I don't have an answer but what is happening is a load of crap and we have to stop it and think of another way out of this...

??
BTW: one of those certainly sounds like a very Nazi way of thinking to me. So NYMM what side of that equation are you on?

#210654 - 28/07/06 09:00 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

What did it take to break the cycle the last time a radical group with hatred for everyone in the world but their own kind? Yes, I'm talking about Nazi Germany.

They had to be crushed. It's a difficult reality. I wonder what would happen if the Nazis rose to power like that today. Would there be so many bleeding hearts in the world to let them coexist side by side with everyone else, even though they're randomly killing people, or groups of people...or entire ethnic groups?

It's a tough question we're grappling with - what makes it right to 'cleanse' a population (in this case, the morons who use Islam as an excuse to kill everyone who isn't Muslim) to avoid that same population 'cleansing' another group? (Jews and westerners) An eye for an eye. Some of you are struggling with the moral decision on whether or not it's right to deal with the problem that way.

I do challenge you to come up with a better alternative. I bet you can't do it.

What justifies it is the notion of self defense that seems to be lost in the bleeding hearts of liberals and those in countries with little skin in the game (Canada is a great example).

Canadians can say what they will about the US....I do think, however, that you ought to sit back and think what would happen to Canada's way of life without the US keeping them safe and significantly contributing to your economy. Still, as Americans, despite what bullshit you spew forth, we respect your right to your own opinion.

The muslim fascists who want to kill you will not respect that right. I wonder how differently you would feel if Al Quieda directed those planes into downtown Toronto? They only attacked the WTC because it was a symbol of the success and openmindedness of the West.

Claus, there's a huge difference between the national pride NYMM shows and what the Nazis did. That difference is in our aggression. We're not attacking a group of people who did nothing to anyone. Instead, our aggression is focused on a group of people who openly proclaim their hatred for anything that isn't radical Islam, and their desires and intent on killing anyone who is Jewish, or is friendly with the state of Israel. I'm disgusted that other westernized countries have gone so far of the deep end of leftism themselves that they don't share that sense of national pride.

#210655 - 28/07/06 09:01 AM Re: Lebanon and Israel
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Sorry I feel the need to jump in here.
Which pile of crap would be refering to?
The one that says;
-Kill all the radical muslims - yeah, that's the ticket...
or
-Hey, I don't have an answer but what is happening is a load of crap and we have to stop it and think of another way out of this...

??
BTW: one of those certainly sounds like a very Nazi way of thinking to me. So NYMM what side of that equation are you on?
You guys are completely obfuscating what Madman is saying. He hasn't once said "kill 'em all." He's no Nazi. [Save the fine unicorns]
Do you want me to start calling you a Vichy collaborator?? Yes, that would absurd, but less so than calling him a Nazi.

Page 15 of 19 < 1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal