shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Time To Replace Exhaust
by all2surreal
06/11/17 01:57 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 81 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210828 - 12/09/05 08:56 AM Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Click Here
Quote:
This morning, U.S. House Majority Leader Tom DeLay's visit to the Reliant Park this offered him a glimpse of what it's like to be living in shelter.

While on the tour of a shelter with top administration officials from Washington, including U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao and U.S. Treasury Secretary John W. Snow, DeLay stopped to chat with three young boys resting on cots.

The congressman likened their stay to being at camp and asked, ``Now tell me the truth boys, is this kind of fun?''

They nodded yes, but looked perplexed.
What a dick.

Top
#210829 - 12/09/05 09:06 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Claus Offline
Member

Registered: 05/07/02
Posts: 4373
In Other news, the leader of the free world arrived in New Orleans today to firsthand access the problems:

_________________________
Sharam can have my sister

Top
#210830 - 12/09/05 09:18 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
jerseydevi1 Offline
Member

Registered: 17/08/00
Posts: 1299
Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
In Other news, the leader of the free world arrived in New Orleans today to firsthand access the problems:

3 posts of the same photoshop pic...c'mon guys...time for some new material...
_________________________
jerseydevi1
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " -Thomas Jefferson

Top
#210831 - 12/09/05 09:21 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


When I first heard this, I definately thought he was being a dick. But the more I thought about it, and realized who he was talking to when he said it, I kinda' changed my mind. I mean, it was definately in poor taste, if he had said that to adults, or even teenagers. But he was trying to lighten up the mood a little bit for the kids' sake.

Haven't you ever seen a parent tell their kid to "laugh it off" after they fall and hurt themselves? Same kinda' thing. Divert their attention from the shittiness, and try to put a smile on their face.

It's always better to laugh than cry.

Top
#210832 - 12/09/05 09:47 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
off2cjb Offline
Member

Registered: 23/10/00
Posts: 4557
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
When I first heard this, I definately thought he was being a dick. But the more I thought about it, and realized who he was talking to when he said it, I kinda' changed my mind. I mean, it was definately in poor taste, if he had said that to adults, or even teenagers. But he was trying to lighten up the mood a little bit for the kids' sake.

Haven't you ever seen a parent tell their kid to "laugh it off" after they fall and hurt themselves? Same kinda' thing. Divert their attention from the shittiness, and try to put a smile on their face.

It's always better to laugh than cry.
I agree with you totally on this. Then again, what do you expect from the great liberal spin.

Top
#210833 - 12/09/05 11:15 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
MBFlyerfan Offline
Member

Registered: 30/04/01
Posts: 4450
Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Wilmac doesnt care about the people in New Orleans. He only cares about what kind of political damage he and his 13% can inflict on the President and republicans.
_________________________
Chirpa Chirpa Bockala!

Top
#210834 - 12/09/05 11:42 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Wilmac doesnt care about the people in New Orleans. He only cares about what kind of political damage he and his 13% can inflict on the President and republicans.
13%????

Try 52% at LEAST...

Click Here

Top
#210835 - 12/09/05 11:53 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
No, 52% of the people aren't rabid left-wing jerkoffs like yourself.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210836 - 12/09/05 12:04 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
NismoXse02 Offline
Member

Registered: 11/03/02
Posts: 4411
Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Polls. [Spit] Polls were created by the media to give liberals a boner.
_________________________
Hoosier by birth, Red Raider by choice... like KNIGHT and day.

Top
#210837 - 12/09/05 12:12 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]

Top
#210838 - 12/09/05 12:18 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
off2cjb Offline
Member

Registered: 23/10/00
Posts: 4557
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]
you betcha, and we would have it no other way.

Top
#210839 - 12/09/05 12:26 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Claus Offline
Member

Registered: 05/07/02
Posts: 4373
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]
What do you mean?, Does not all Americans have large penises????
_________________________
Sharam can have my sister

Top
#210840 - 12/09/05 12:27 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[b]Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]
you betcha, and we would have it no other way.[/b]
You'd be happier being able to blow shit up than being able to satisfy your woman?

So many of the things you've said make sense now!

Top
#210841 - 12/09/05 12:52 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
off2cjb Offline
Member

Registered: 23/10/00
Posts: 4557
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[b]Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]
you betcha, and we would have it no other way.[/b]
You'd be happier being able to blow shit up than being able to satisfy your woman?

So many of the things you've said make sense now![/b]
Your life must really be tragic if everything you believe and feel is based on the size of your penis. Geez Wilmac, it isn't in the top zillion important things in life.

Top
#210842 - 12/09/05 12:56 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Trihead Offline
Member

Registered: 09/10/02
Posts: 1669
Loc: Austin Texas

Top
#210843 - 12/09/05 12:57 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Your life must really be tragic if everything you believe and feel is based on the size of your penis. Geez Wilmac, it isn't in the top zillion important things in life.
I got you something to make you feel better about yourself...

Top
#210844 - 12/09/05 01:08 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
GrayHam Offline
Member

Registered: 17/04/01
Posts: 8849
Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
chuckle.
_________________________
Does anybody remember laughter?

Top
#210845 - 12/09/05 01:16 PM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
2001frontier Offline
Member

Registered: 20/12/01
Posts: 4932
Loc: Fort Worth, TX
LOL! [Finger]

Who hires the idiot crawler copy writers anyway? I suck at grammar, but they usually REALLY suck at grammar.
_________________________
Redsox1113: F*** Iran, the only thing that ever came out of iran was the iron sheik, and hulk hogan whipped his ass. F'em

Top
#210846 - 13/09/05 02:28 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[b]Missiles were created by the military to help Republicans compensate for their tiny dicks.
[Finger]
you betcha, and we would have it no other way.[/b]
You'd be happier being able to blow shit up than being able to satisfy your woman?

So many of the things you've said make sense now![/b]
Wilmac...

What do you know about satisfying a woman?

I'm sure you are just as much a loser in the sexual arena as you are in the "life" arena.

You're a guy who is about 30 years old. Last I heard you don't own a home, an apartment, a condo or anything. You don't own shit because you are an irresponsible bastard. You are basically a loser who doesn't have two nickels to rub together.

Is that why you are a socialist? Being a loser makes you want the government to hand you everything.

There are more ways that an adult woman needs to be satisfied than sexually. Being a socialist asshole might be sexy to some women when they are late teens, early twenties. It's not sexy when they are thirty and they don't have shit to show for their life. Especially when all their "normal" friends have everything.

You're a loser Wilmac.

You are the very last guy on this board to say anything to anyone about satisfying a woman. Women don't stay with broke socialist assholes for very long. That includes the woman you married.

Top
#210847 - 13/09/05 05:50 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
What do you know about satisfying a woman?
More than you, virgin.

Quote:
You're a guy who is about 30 years old. Last I heard you don't own a home, an apartment, a condo or anything. You don't own shit because you are an irresponsible bastard. You are basically a loser who doesn't have two nickels to rub together.
An irresponsible loser wouldn't have paid off $37,000 in student loans and credit card debt in three years, douche.

Quote:
Is that why you are a socialist? Being a loser makes you want the government to hand you everything.
Never been on welfare. Never taken anything from the government. I was laid off for a year, which put me deep into debt. I did odd jobs here and there where I could. I paid for college out of my own pocket.

Just because I believe in socialist principals doesn't mean I think they'll work in the real world. I'm living proof of that. People are lazy. I went out and found work when I needed money, because I was able.

[EDIT]Meaning, I'm not PERSONALLY lazy, I actually went out and found a job...but that some people are....so use that as a signature if you must, bitchass (yes, YOU jersy), but I just want it in the record what I REALLY meant... [LOL] [/edit]

But I've also seen how big buisness can screw over a loyal, hard worker. Would I like everyone to be equalized? Of course I would. Do I think it could work in the real world? No, I don't.

Quote:
There are more ways that an adult woman needs to be satisfied than sexually. Being a socialist asshole might be sexy to some women when they are late teens, early twenties. It's not sexy when they are thirty and they don't have shit to show for their life. Especially when all their "normal" friends have everything.
What you need to understand is there's more to life than possessions. Yeah, they're nice, but my wife and I would much rather see a smile on a homeless person's face when we work at a soup kitchen. We'd much rather feel the gratitude of a person as we help them build a house through Habitat for Humanity. We'd much rather open up the extra room in our apartment to a New Orleans refugee for three months because they need it.

When it's all said and done, possessions break, get thrown out, become obsolete. Get blown away or washed away by hurricanes...I'd much rather use my money to help someone out than to buy a bunch of useless crap that'll eventually rot and waste away...

What, exactly, when your carcass is dried up and laid out on the slab, will you have to show for your life besides a bunch of hate filled rants on a message board?

Quote:
Women don't stay with broke socialist assholes for very long. That includes the woman you married.
You need to stop going out with gold diggers then. Here's a hint. Women LOVE it when you do something nice for someone else. When you're selfless. When you give of yourself to help your fellow man. It shows you have a gentle and kind heart, and that's what my wife fell in love with.

It's too bad you're such an asshole. You might've learned that lesson somewhere along the way and be a whole lot happier with your life.

Top
#210848 - 13/09/05 06:59 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
jerseydevi1 Offline
Member

Registered: 17/08/00
Posts: 1299
Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Just because I believe in socialist principals doesn't mean I think they'll work in the real world. I'm living proof of that. People are lazy.
Dear God, he finally admitted it....
I think I have a new signature.
_________________________
jerseydevi1
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " -Thomas Jefferson

Top
#210849 - 13/09/05 07:01 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Dammit, I knew I should have reworded that.... :rolleyes: [LOL]

Top
#210850 - 14/09/05 09:48 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
.......It's always better to laugh than cry.
Yeah, OK.

Death toll rising, hundreds of thousands of refugees. Let's demean them by equating the ordeal to summer camp, right? [Freak] Let's go tell the soldiers the same thing in Iraq, right? [Freak]

Wrong.

Sorry folks, but that ain't summer camp.

The government can't/won't do the right thing, so let's tell the people to laugh about the hellish predicament they find themselves in? W-T-F-?

The last thing the refugees need is some rich prick telling them how insignificant their problems are.

DeLay gets my vote for a$$hole of the YEAR.

Top
#210851 - 14/09/05 09:56 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
jerseydevi1 Offline
Member

Registered: 17/08/00
Posts: 1299
Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Jeff:

you do realise he was talking to children right? I mean kids who were probably scared as it was. He tried to cheer them up a bit. He did not say it to as group of adults, and certainly was trying to make the best of the situation for the children. I don't get it, if he was talking to a roomful of displaced adults or business owners, yes, jump all over him, but he was trying to cheer up children...
_________________________
jerseydevi1
"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " -Thomas Jefferson

Top
#210852 - 14/09/05 10:11 AM Re: Tom DeLay: Total Douchebag
Anonymous
Unregistered


You people are insane.

This guy just made a quote that will live in infamy for the remainder of this debacle.

Summer camp is fun. What in the world does that have to do with being a homeless refugee? EVERYTHING these boys have ever known has been destroyed. How the f%ck is that like summer camp?

Like I said. A$$hole of the Year.

Bush doesn't like him, either. I say he's finished after this.



http://www.agitprops.org/delay.html

Top
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >



shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal