shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#210887 - 26/03/04 05:32 AM More Lefty Crap
off2cjb Offline

President Bush's Marching Orders from the Democrats

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them. that is our bottom line." - President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear. We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass destruction program." - President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [here], but what happens there matters a great deal here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear, chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest security threat we face." - Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times since 1983." - Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb,18,1998

"We urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S.Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate,air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs." - Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens.Carl Levin (D-MI),Tom Daschle (D-SD), John Kerry( D - MA), and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process." - Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has ... chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass destruction and palaces for his cronies." Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of an illicit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies." Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,) and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the mandate of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction and the means of delivering them." - Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical weapons throughout his country." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in power." - Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing weapons of mass destruction." Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..." - Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security." - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002.

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the next five years . We also should remember we have always underestimated the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction" - - Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroys his chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has refused to do" - Rep. Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam
Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare,and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons." - Sen. Hillary Clinton (D,NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction." - Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal, murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime . He presents a particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to miscalculation .. And now he is miscalculating America's response to his continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction. ... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real" - Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 2003

SO NOW THESE SAME DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED AND TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY.

#210888 - 26/03/04 06:03 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
[Sleep]

#210889 - 26/03/04 06:38 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
[Sleep]
Yep, the truth is so boring. :rolleyes:

#210890 - 26/03/04 08:02 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
No, boring because:

1. It's been posted 50 million times.

2. Almost every one of those does not say that Iraq HAS them, just that they are trying to develop them.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#210891 - 26/03/04 08:09 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

You want to talk about this, lets bring up Bush making jokes about not being able to find them...

...wonder how funny the families of nearly 600 dead soldiers finds THIS .

Quote:

GW Bush:
"Nope, no weapons over there. (Laughter and applause.) Maybe under here. (Laughter.) Oops, this photo wasn't supposed to be in here. This is the Skull and Bones secret signal. (Laughter.) "

#210892 - 26/03/04 08:11 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
2001frontier Offline

Stup up 'tard. He was making fun of himself and it was funny. Go suck off Kerry some more.

#210893 - 26/03/04 08:14 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Stup up 'tard.
Learn to spell, moron.

#210894 - 26/03/04 08:32 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
2001frontier Offline

Oh shit. A spelling error. Your so cool. I forgot your favorite smilie earlier. [Finger]

#210895 - 26/03/04 08:38 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Frontier, you obviously have no counter-argument to save your butt buddy Bush. So you attack me personally. Just like a Republican. You can't counter-argue, so you attack and namecall.

Come back when you grow up.

#210896 - 26/03/04 08:45 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Christ, here we go again.

I know some of you consider me a leftist, deviant scum sucking commie piece of shit (which I'm not), but I thought Bush's jokes were funny this time. Imagine that.

#210897 - 26/03/04 08:46 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
So you attack me personally. Just like a Republican
Umm, I was under the impression that was part of the Democratic platform... [Freak]

#210898 - 26/03/04 08:49 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Funny how you guys on the right accuse Clinton of doing nothing to stop Hussein or terrorism when we finnaly get attacked, until you can use the information against the left. Then you make a big stink about how much the Clinton admin was watching Hussein.

And you end by saying:
"SO NOW THESE SAME DEMOCRATS SAY PRESIDENT BUSH LIED AND TOOK US TO WAR UNNECESSARILY."

The Clinton Admin's lies never resulted in the deaths of over 600 US soldiers and the destruction of nearly a century of foreign relations.

They didn't feel the information was damning enough to start a war; they waited for proof and for the UN to go through the motions to find the truth.

Bush didn't wait. He shot from the hip and missed, and alienated all our allies and the arab world in the process. Not to mention the cost to us in the lost lives of our brothers and sisters and the titanic debt our children will be paying when we're dead.

You want to talk about lies how about how counterterrorism expert Richard Clarke says Bush dropped the ball on terrorism. This from a man who has been the expert since Regan.

The lie that Iraq wasn't a target till after Afghanistan. D. Rumsfeld was calling for war with Iraq days after 9-11, even thoug heverybody was telling him that Saddam had nothing to do with it.

Xterra101.com

#210899 - 26/03/04 08:52 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Just Chris..:
I thought Bush's jokes were funny this time. Imagine that.
Fricken' sellout. [LOL]

#210900 - 26/03/04 08:53 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
01SalsaXterra Offline

Loc: Suffolk County,NY,USA
Quote:
posted March 26, 2004 09:09 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You want to talk about this, lets bring up Bush making jokes about not being able to find them...

...wonder how funny the families of nearly 600 dead soldiers finds THIS.
I dont find internet pop-up ads funny at all either. laugh

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..

#210901 - 26/03/04 08:55 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
Quote:
So you attack me personally. Just like a Republican
Umm, I was under the impression that was part of the Democratic platform... [Freak]
Tell that to Sean "Morons" Hannity.
Tell that to Bill "Pinheads" O'Reilly.
Tell that to Rush "Deviants" Limbaugh.

They call names every day. Yet you say that Democrats attack? Not with HALF the viciousness of a Republican.

#210902 - 26/03/04 08:56 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 01SalsaXterra:
I dont find internet pop-up ads funny at all either. laugh
??

#210903 - 26/03/04 09:01 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
01SalsaXterra Offline

The link that you posted about families of nearly 600 dead soldiers had pop-ups. [Wave]

I stay out of bickering about the gov't..
Big brother is watching. Im sure its just a matter of time before they censor the internet. [Uh Oh !]

I got "IT" from ebay.

#210904 - 26/03/04 09:01 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's their job to express their opinion-truth. wink I thought we were talking about people in office...

#210905 - 26/03/04 09:13 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 01SalsaXterra:
The link that you posted about families of nearly 600 dead soldiers had pop-ups. [Wave]
Actually, the story was a transcript of Bush's speech.

If it had pop-ups, then whoops, but I'm on a work computer and they block em. [Wave]

#210906 - 26/03/04 09:21 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
2001frontier Offline

Oh fuck off WilMac. You have done just as much name calling in the past.

I find it funny that you respond to all the Dems statements with a joke the President made. You are super partisan boy.

Kerry made a joke back in '88 that about the assassination of President Bush. He said something like 'The Secret Service has orders to shoot Quail if anyone kills the President'. That could be taken as very offensive. I think it is funny too. It is funny just like the President's WMD comments were funny.

Bush's support and praise of the troops is well documented. He wasn't making fun of the death of our soldiers. The correlation is ridiculous. One parent of a soldier that died was quoted as saying he thought it was funny, and was not offended by it at all.

#210907 - 26/03/04 09:27 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
01SalsaXterra Offline

Where's NY Madman these days??? laugh
I'm sure he'd have something to add to all of this. :p

I got "IT" from ebay.

#210908 - 26/03/04 09:30 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Here's the lies President Bush made to send us to war. They may have said that there were WMD's before but the way Bush uses the information is to bend the nation into supporting a false war.

State of the Union 2003. Second half.

THE PRESIDENT:

There are days when our fellow citizens do not hear news about the war on terror. There's never a day when I do not learn of another threat, or receive reports of operations in progress, or give an order in this global war against a scattered network of killers. The war goes on, and we are winning. (Applause.)
Terrorism will never end, and it's yet to be determined if we're breeding more US hatred by invading an Arab country

We are working closely with other nations to prevent further attacks. America and coalition countries have uncovered and stopped terrorist conspiracies targeting the American embassy in Yemen, the American embassy in Singapore, a Saudi military base, ships in the Straits of Hormuz and the Straits the Gibraltar. We've broken al Qaeda cells in Hamburg, Milan, Madrid, London, Paris, as well as, Buffalo, New York.
The Buffalo cell was never proven to be a terrorist cell, the government later admitted having no evidence.

Today, the gravest danger in the war on terror, the gravest danger facing America and the world, is outlaw regimes that seek and possess nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. These regimes could use such weapons for blackmail, terror, and mass murder. They could also give or sell those weapons to terrorist allies, who would use them without the least hesitation.
This is true but under this line of thought N. Korea is a MUCH bigger target than Iraq

America is making a broad and determined effort to confront these dangers. We have called on the United Nations to fulfill its charter and stand by its demand that Iraq disarm.
But then we told them to Fuck off
We're strongly supporting the International Atomic Energy Agency in its mission to track and control nuclear materials around the world.
But we don't trust their assesments and send in our own teams anyway

On the Korean Peninsula, an oppressive regime rules a people living in fear and starvation. Throughout the 1990s, the United States relied on a negotiated framework to keep North Korea from gaining nuclear weapons. We now know that that regime was deceiving the world, and developing those weapons all along. And today the North Korean regime is using its nuclear program to incite fear and seek concessions. America and the world will not be blackmailed. (Applause.)
These guys openly admited to pursuing WMD's and we do nothing. Iraq has no WMD's and says so, so we decide they're the bigger threat

Our nation and the world must learn the lessons of the Korean Peninsula and not allow an even greater threat to rise up in Iraq. A brutal dictator, with a history of reckless aggression, with ties to terrorism,(LIE) with great potential wealth, will not be permitted to dominate a vital region and threaten the United States. (Applause.)
Translation: he has alot of oil that we wanted

Twelve years ago, Saddam Hussein faced the prospect of being the last casualty in a war he had started and lost. To spare himself, he agreed to disarm of all weapons of mass destruction. For the next 12 years, he systematically violated that agreement.(Another LIE) He pursued chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons, even while inspectors were in his country.(Yet another LIE) Nothing to date has restrained him from his pursuit of these weapons -- not economic sanctions, not isolation from the civilized world, not even cruise missile strikes on his military facilities.lie, sanctions obviously worked, he couldn't afford to develop WMD's

Almost three months ago, the United Nations Security Council gave Saddam Hussein his final chance to disarm. He has shown instead utter contempt for the United Nations, and for the opinion of the world. The 108 U.N. inspectors were sent to conduct -- were not sent to conduct a scavenger hunt for hidden materials across a country the size of California. The job of the inspectors is to verify that Iraq's regime is disarming. It is up to Iraq to show exactly where it is hiding its banned weapons, lay those weapons out for the world to see, and destroy them as directed. Nothing like this has happened.
(The LIES continue)

The United Nations concluded in 1999 that Saddam Hussein had biological weapons sufficient to produce over 25,000 liters of anthrax (they were wrong) -- enough doses to kill several million people. He hasn't accounted for that material. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed it.
But Bush's own inspector says they've been destroyed

The United Nations concluded that Saddam Hussein had materials sufficient to produce more than 38,000 liters of botulinum toxin -- enough to subject millions of people to death by respiratory failure. He hadn't accounted for that material. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed it.

Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent.lie In such quantities, these chemical agents could also kill untold thousands. He's not accounted for these materials. He has given no evidence that he has destroyed them.
They didn't exist

U.S. intelligence indicates that Saddam Hussein had upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents. Inspectors recently turned up 16 of them -- despite Iraq's recent declaration denying their existence. Saddam Hussein has not accounted for the remaining 29,984 of these prohibited munitions. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed them.

From three Iraqi defectors we know that Iraq, in the late 1990s, had several mobile biological weapons labs.(LIE) These are designed to produce germ warfare agents, and can be moved from place to a place to evade inspectors. Saddam Hussein has not disclosed these facilities. He's given no evidence that he has destroyed them.
They never existed

The International Atomic Energy Agency confirmed in the 1990s that Saddam Hussein had an advanced nuclear weapons development program, had a design for a nuclear weapon and was working on five different methods of enriching uranium for a bomb. The British government has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa. (LIE) Our intelligence sources tell us that he has attempted to purchase high-strength aluminum tubes suitable for nuclear weapons production. Saddam Hussein has not credibly explained these activities. He clearly has much to hide.
Obviously not WMD's since none were found

The dictator of Iraq is not disarming. (Here's another LIE) To the contrary; he is deceiving.(True! But not about the WMD's) From intelligence sources we know, for instance, that thousands of Iraqi security personnel are at work hiding documents and materials from the U.N. inspectors, sanitizing inspection sites and monitoring the inspectors themselves.(LIE) Iraqi officials accompany the inspectors in order to intimidate witnesses.

Iraq is blocking U-2 surveillance flights requested by the United Nations. Iraqi intelligence officers are posing as the scientists inspectors are supposed to interview. Real scientists have been coached by Iraqi officials on what to say. Intelligence sources indicate that Saddam Hussein has ordered that scientists who cooperate with U.N. inspectors in disarming Iraq will be killed, along with their families.

Year after year, Saddam Hussein has gone to elaborate lengths, spent enormous sums, taken great risks to build and keep weapons of mass destruction. But why? The only possible explanation, the only possible use he could have for those weapons, is to dominate, intimidate, or attack..
THE BIG LIE. This is the lie that got reluctant people to support the war

With nuclear arms or a full arsenal of chemical and biological weapons, Saddam Hussein could resume his ambitions of conquest in the Middle East and create deadly havoc in that region. And this Congress and the America people must recognize another threat. Evidence from intelligence sources, secret communications, and statements by people now in custody reveal that Saddam Hussein aids and protects terrorists, including members of al Qaeda. Secretly, and without fingerprints, he could provide one of his hidden weapons to terrorists, or help them develop their own.
Another HUGE lie that tried to direct the anger of 9-11 to Saddam even though there was no connection.

The rest of the State of the Union is spent justifing why we should go to war.

Xterra101.com

#210909 - 26/03/04 11:05 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
2001frontier Offline

Rather than responding to your ridiculous analysis of the SOTU, I will just call you a poopoo head. [Finger]

Since when did faulty intelligence = knowingly lying to someone?

#210910 - 26/03/04 11:28 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Since when did faulty intelligence = knowingly lying to someone?
Since as long as the US has been in the intelligence business.

If you still feel that attacking Iraq was a good thing, you need some serious education.

#210911 - 26/03/04 11:38 AM Re: More Lefty Crap
BurgPath Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:

If you still feel that attacking Iraq was a good thing, you need some serious education.
Call me uneducated then. Enlighten me as to why it was bad. Top 3 reasons should suffice.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal