2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211130 - 25/08/03 02:15 PM Re: Why can't you damn Californians keep your shit to yourself!
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
Here is another one for you, Bustamante (Lt. Governor) is running on the platform of no on the recall, but yes on bustamente. He has spoken out against Davis and his management of our economy but yet doesn't want us to recall him, but if we do decide to vote in favor of the recall he wants us to vote for him, even though he is originally from Davis' camp...explain that. the sad thing is the only one that sounds economically sound is ueberroth who needs a long way in order to win.

#211131 - 27/08/03 02:42 PM Re: Why can't you damn Californians keep your shit to yourself!
cbx Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Oh yeah!? Well I just farted!

[Laughing]

#211132 - 27/08/03 02:55 PM Re: Why can't you damn Californians keep your shit to yourself!
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I, for one, would like to recall Gov. Bob Holden of Missouri for helping to destroy the education system in the state. Unfortunately, enough dead people would show up to the polls to vote to ensure his victory.

While we're at it, I'd like to recall the entire Missouri State House of Reps. and Senate. (Both Republican controlled.) They have contributed to the decline of our state by being more interested in their own political carreers than in the affairs of the state.

Recall 'em all! mad

I heard today that a recent study showed that Larry Flint's plan was the only one of the "major" Cali Gov. contenders that would actually balance the budget. HMMMMmmm. Jabba the Hutt, balancing the budget? I can't imagine.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal