shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211296 - 09/12/05 12:51 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Even if he did not yell Bomb!, which he probably did, if you don't do what they tell you, when they tell you, you are asking to be shot.

#211297 - 09/12/05 01:05 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:
Just another news story...
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1138965,00.html

If infact he did yell "bomb" the killing was justifiable. However, if as this article states no one yelled bomb and was just stressed about being in a confined space for X amount of hourse then I don't think it was. Otherwise that mean marshalls could kill anyone with a reaction to any phobia.
So far, only one person from the plane with this story? I don't buy it. Sounds like someone who is bitching about with their warped beliefs that he shouldn't have used "zero tolorance" force. :rolleyes:

#211298 - 09/12/05 03:01 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Who says bipolar is a real mental disorder? Not me.
That's because you're not a psychiatrist. It's not simply a "mental disorder," it's essentially a significant chemical imbalance in the brain that severely alters the physiological nature of a person's body.

Quote:
Its just another made up illness so folks don't take responsibility.
Respectfully, what other "made up" illnesses are you referring to? Are you referring to things like Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or the variations of ADD ("ADHD"/etc)?

Quote:
With that in mind, the kind pharmacuetical folks invented drugs to cure an invented mental disorder.
Actually, there's no cure for BD, and there are very few effective treatments for BD which don't leave the patient in either a semi-comatose state or hovering around the room like a crack head. The treatments that are available are often very simple and very addictive - lithium, for example - not the complex pharmacuetical-developed neuroinhibitors that you'll find in doctor-prescribed things like Wellbutrin, Prozac, Zyban, etc.

I think you're confusing ADD-type things with BD, a serious medical condition. If this guy really is bipolar and he missed some meds, he may have been reeeeealllly wacked out. Imagine a heroin addict who hadn't gotten their fix for a few days.

#211299 - 09/12/05 04:14 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
[b]Who says bipolar is a real mental disorder? Not me.
That's because you're not a psychiatrist. It's not simply a "mental disorder," it's essentially a significant chemical imbalance in the brain that severely alters the physiological nature of a person's body.

Quote:
Its just another made up illness so folks don't take responsibility.
Respectfully, what other "made up" illnesses are you referring to? Are you referring to things like Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) or the variations of ADD ("ADHD"/etc)?

Quote:
With that in mind, the kind pharmacuetical folks invented drugs to cure an invented mental disorder.
Actually, there's no cure for BD, and there are very few effective treatments for BD which don't leave the patient in either a semi-comatose state or hovering around the room like a crack head. The treatments that are available are often very simple and very addictive - lithium, for example - not the complex pharmacuetical-developed neuroinhibitors that you'll find in doctor-prescribed things like Wellbutrin, Prozac, Zyban, etc.

I think you're confusing ADD-type things with BD, a serious medical condition. If this guy really is bipolar and he missed some meds, he may have been reeeeealllly wacked out. Imagine a heroin addict who hadn't gotten their fix for a few days.[/b]
Hmmm...based on the similarity of their beliefs on this, is off2cjb really Tom Cruise? wink

It sure seems easy for people to dismiss stuff that doesn't fit within their view of the world. Mental illness is real, and if you're fortunate enough not to be touched by it in whatever way, good for you, but try a little empathy for those who are.

#211300 - 09/12/05 05:44 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sigh...ok, for the record...I have suffered with Bipolar Disorder for the last 21 years. During that time I have been medicated with just about every Mood Stabilizer out there; Paxil, Prozac, Zyprexa, Lithium, ...you name it, I've had to ingest it. Fortunately, I have had an angel by my side (and NO, I don't actually believe in Heaven, Hell or god), namely my wife of the last 18 years.

When I am on the upswing (Manic-phase) she gives me a pad and pen to write, or a paintbrush and paint(housepaint, more often than not) to use my energy even if it is 3 am. When I an experiencing a trough (Depressive-phase) she keeps an eye on me and, if need be, rams my meds down my throat. The woman is on me like a hawk making certain that I go to my Doctors appointments and that my scripts are always filled. She doesn't do these things FOR me, she just (*cough*) gently reminds me to stay on top of these things.

My question is, how loving and concerned was this guys wife that she allowed him to be "off his medications"? Sure, she'll be portrayed as the caring, commited spouse in the courtroom during this "wrongful death" suit, but if she had been genuinely concerned for his wellbeing she would not have allowed him to travel with his medication. I lost my meds once on a trip and a visit to a local hospital emergency room, once they contacted my Psychiatrist back home, gained me a prescription for one weeks worth of my meds.

If I EVER got to the point of being a threat to others due to my condition, I hope that some level headed individual would do me the honor of putting me down.

'nuff said,

LandPirate

#211301 - 09/12/05 07:21 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Off2cjb, please remind LandPirate that he is just another idiot who is faking a "made-up mental disorder". It would just be the Christian thing to do, you insufferably smug, ignorant piece of shit.

Stop humping Jesus. He doesn't like it.

#211302 - 09/12/05 08:04 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:
[b]No one said it wasn't comin to him.

People are just saying that it sucks cause he was just off his meds and went apeshit

Im just pissed at the local pharisee who has no idea what it is to be a Christian.
Whatever. Could you please be more less smart. You are an embarrassment to human kind. Who says bipolar is a real mental disorder? Not me. Its just another made up illness so folks don't take responsibility. With that in mind, the kind pharmacuetical folks invented drugs to cure an invented mental disorder. Get over yourself. Take some responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming some made up disease.[/b]
Oh fuck you off2cjb, please read a book, visit a doctor, anything, but please get some instruction before posting ignorant things like that. I knew you were a nut job, but I'm starting to understand why some many people hate your posts.

#211303 - 09/12/05 08:13 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SuSyLiA:
Just another news story...
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,1138965,00.html

If infact he did yell "bomb" the killing was justifiable. However, if as this article states no one yelled bomb and was just stressed about being in a confined space for X amount of hourse then I don't think it was. Otherwise that mean marshalls could kill anyone with a reaction to any phobia.
Quote:
I never heard the word 'bomb' on the plane," McAlhany told TIME in a telephone interview.
I've never seen the great pyramids or Australia, doesn't mean they never existed. 200 people on the plane will have heard 200 differents things.

Quote:
McAlhany says he tried to see what was happening just in case he needed to take evasive action. "I wanted to make sure if anything was coming toward me and they were killing passengers I would have a chance to break somebody's neck," he says. "I was looking through the seats because I wanted to see what was coming.
Thanks for making sure were safe you Tom Clancy wannabe.

Quote:
He says he saw Alpizar eating a sandwich in the boarding area before getting on the plane. He looked normal at that time, McAlhany says.
They always look normal until they start eating you face with a spoon.

#211304 - 09/12/05 09:54 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Off2cjb, please remind LandPirate that he is just another idiot who is faking a "made-up mental disorder". It would just be the Christian thing to do, you insufferably smug, ignorant piece of shit.

Stop humping Jesus. He doesn't like it.
Shahram, you wouldn't know anything about the Christian thing to do. You just keep up with your hatred. We expect nothing less from you. You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians and intolerance towards others.

LandPirate, sorry about your condition. I still do not believe in the legitimacy of the "illness." Everyone has mood swings. Everyone. That doesn't mean we go out seeking the newest greatest drug available. I am not trying to offend you personally, I just don't believe in these types of personality disorders.

Information from WebMD:
Bipolar disorder is also known as manic depressive disorder.
About 1% of Americans have manic depressive disorder.
Bipolar disorder is usually diagnosed in late adolescence or early adulthood.
Bipolar disorder causes dramatic mood swings, from highly active restlessness to sad and hopeless behavior.
The diagnosis of bipolar disorder is based on symptoms over time. There is no blood test or x-ray that confirms the diagnosis.
With proper treatment, most people can achieve substantial improvement in their symptoms.
While primary care doctors may treat some bipolar patients, most experts feel that bipolar patients are best treated by a psychiatrist.
When under treatment for bipolar disorder, it is very important to be sure your physician is aware of all other medicines you are taking.
Family members and patients should be attentive to the fact that bipolar patients have an increased risk for suicide and should seek care immediately if signs or symptoms of suicidal ideas arise in the patient.
Bipolar patients should be sure that their thyroid function is assessed by their physician. Scientists all agree that there is no single reason this "illness" occurs.

Reading those facts, y'all would have to say we all have those moods from time to time. Yes, I do not agree with ADD either. Most people with this "illness" are boys. Boys have always been more "hyper". We are wired that way.

Have fun with that. Funny how some of you claim to have a tolerance for everyone until their opinion differs from your own.

#211305 - 09/12/05 11:42 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Shahram, you wouldn't know anything about the Christian thing to do. You just keep up with your hatred. We expect nothing less from you. You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians and intolerance towards others.
Okay...I wouldn't know about the Christian thing to do, coming from the guy who thinks torture, public humiliation and execution are OK with JC. Right.

Yeah, I'll keep up with my hatred. You just stand there with open arms with love for your fellow man.....y'know, except for fags, towelheads, petty criminals, people who think marijuana should be legal....basically all the people who are going to rot in hell while you and Jesus laugh and point. Right.

"We expect nothing less?" Who's we, you and....the rest of the people who think you're a fucking moron? You off your meds again?

"You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians"...I have ONE more than ONE occasion? Are you trying to tell me I have TWO occasions? Are you as bad at math as you are at..........everything else you try to do? Here's goin' for number three! In case you didn't know, that's the number after one more than one.

I've gotta ask--does it bother you when you suddenly realize you're the dumbest motherfucker in the building? Or have you just not noticed? I just can't get over that someone as fucking dumb as you has made it thus far without accidentally choking to death on a marble or a fishing lure or a socket wrench. Do you actually drive around with that level of intelligence, in a car, on a public road? How do you function? Do you get sick of people insulting you and laughing in your face every time you offer an opinion? Do you think everyone has that same problem? Do you think it's common for someone to be called an ignorant, dunderheaded, knuckle-dragging simpleton by a gallery of onlookers EVERY GODDAMN TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH? HUH? DO YOU?

Wake up, little boy.

#211306 - 10/12/05 11:32 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]Shahram, you wouldn't know anything about the Christian thing to do. You just keep up with your hatred. We expect nothing less from you. You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians and intolerance towards others.
Okay...I wouldn't know about the Christian thing to do, coming from the guy who thinks torture, public humiliation and execution are OK with JC. Right.

Yeah, I'll keep up with my hatred. You just stand there with open arms with love for your fellow man.....y'know, except for fags, towelheads, petty criminals, people who think marijuana should be legal....basically all the people who are going to rot in hell while you and Jesus laugh and point. Right.

"We expect nothing less?" Who's we, you and....the rest of the people who think you're a fucking moron? You off your meds again?

"You have one more than one occasion shown your hatred towards Christians"...I have ONE more than ONE occasion? Are you trying to tell me I have TWO occasions? Are you as bad at math as you are at..........everything else you try to do? Here's goin' for number three! In case you didn't know, that's the number after one more than one.

I've gotta ask--does it bother you when you suddenly realize you're the dumbest motherfucker in the building? Or have you just not noticed? I just can't get over that someone as fucking dumb as you has made it thus far without accidentally choking to death on a marble or a fishing lure or a socket wrench. Do you actually drive around with that level of intelligence, in a car, on a public road? How do you function? Do you get sick of people insulting you and laughing in your face every time you offer an opinion? Do you think everyone has that same problem? Do you think it's common for someone to be called an ignorant, dunderheaded, knuckle-dragging simpleton by a gallery of onlookers EVERY GODDAMN TIME HE OPENS HIS MOUTH? HUH? DO YOU?

Wake up, little boy.[/b]
Thank you Shahram, spoken like a true 12yr old. I bet you were crying when you typed out those kind words of hatred. Carry on my brother. Obviouosly I get to you, which really upsets your tiny manhood so much knowing that you cannot ever get to me. In this post of yours, you have proven, without a shadow of doubt, that you hate Christians. You have proven you are probably the most immature person on the board. Tou have proven that within the first three sentences of most of your posts, you resort to cowardly name calling. You have proven your hyprocrisy. You make me laugh with your attempts at any rational debate. Oh, by the way Shahram, sticks and stones, sticks and stones.

#211307 - 10/12/05 11:47 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
PDXterra Offline

Quote:
Information from WebMD:
- bunch of facts, edited and taken out of context -
You missed several parts from the article. I'll give your "creative editing" approach a try:

(From WebMD.com )

"In addition to changes in moods, some people with bipolar disorder also have symptoms of anxiety, panic attacks, or symptoms of psychosis."

Quote:
...y'all would have to say we all have those moods from time to time...
Psychosis, eh?! [Freak] Last time I checked, that wasn't a common state of mind for most people, but that does explain a few things! Apparently psychosis overcomes you from time to time - I'm starting to understand why you think the way you do.

#211308 - 10/12/05 01:24 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
I don't think Shram hates christians offhis rocker.

He just hates you.

You continue to think when he slams you he slams christians.

Luckily the other christians on this board don't stand by you lmao.

You are the poster child for idiots. No seriously

#211309 - 10/12/05 06:44 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Wow.

Its like a charactor made up to demonstrate the wrong side, like in Candide, etc.

Off....you took the real stretch of looking something up, that's progress....but, you did not know how to interpet what you read, and came to the wrong conclusion, or, read it really quickly looking for a way to use it to support your contentions...and missed that it didn't.

For example, if a disease is diagnosed during childhood...the word diagnosed does not mean starts and stops...it essentially means when the disease was recognized in the patient.

Lets say you were dropped on your head as a baby, and it damaged your brain....and you're still a moron as an adult....but they knew about it since you were a baby....it was diagnosed when you were a baby, but you were plagued with the brain damage until you were an old man.

Diagnoses during childhood, and symptoms lasting your entire life...see the difference between that, and what you said?

I have a son who's in his twenties now with Diabetes....he was diagnosed with it in childhood, a virus destroyed his pancreas. He's a strapping adult now, who was diagnosed with a disease in childhood....and still has it....and always will unless a cure is found, etc.

See the difference?

Diagnoses occurs as a child, but, the disease can continue from when it was discovered in the patient?

(BTW - the above moron was just an example, it doesn't have to mean you in case you thought I was merely insulting you...)

Also - you missed that the diagnoses was an actual disease, not a made up illness.

You missed the difference between the mood swings normal people can experience, and the mood swings a bipolar person can experience.

Bipolar people commit suicide when down, normal people are sad.

Normal people feel good when their mood is up, bipolar people are manic under the same conditions....

Its like saying the people starving to death in the Sudan, etc...are full of shit, you went a whole day without eating once, and it wasn't that bad....

See the difference?

You have not experienced the full spectrum of human emotion or tragedy...and yet you attempt to force those experiencing what you have not to fit into your narrow world, by just clipping off the parts of their lives that are too broad to fit.

Open the end of your imagination up where it faces the rest of humanity, and let some in.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#211310 - 11/12/05 11:31 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
GrayHam Offline

I love off2blowjc . . . he's humorous.

#211311 - 12/12/05 08:35 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

Off - I lived with a bipolar girl for 5 years. The disease does exist. If you saw a person with a hand cut off, you would acknowledge that the person had a medical problem because you could see it. But there are other problems with the human body that can't be "seen". Your brain is the "processor" for your body. What happens when that "processor" isn't working right, or like other people? That person acts or does things differently. Do you think that the human brain can have no illnesses at all. If you do, then how would you know it was sick if you can't see a physical problem? You can't simply yell at the person "Stop acting like that and settle down!"

By the way, if any of you Atheists/Agnostics/Christians want to really hammer it out, go here:

http://www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com/forum/

#211312 - 12/12/05 08:46 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeX:
Off - I lived with a bipolar girl for 5 years. The disease does exist. If you saw a person with a hand cut off, you would acknowledge that the person had a medical problem because you could see it. But there are other problems with the human body that can't be "seen". Your brain is the "processor" for your body. What happens when that "processor" isn't working right, or like other people? That person acts or does things differently. Do you think that the human brain can have no illnesses at all. If you do, then how would you know it was sick if you can't see a physical problem? You can't simply yell at the person "Stop acting like that and settle down!"

By the way, if any of you Atheists/Agnostics/Christians want to really hammer it out, go here:

http://www.whydoesgodhateamputees.com/forum/
Nice site, but bad name. Mike, I never said I didn't believe any mental illness. I said, today, many of these illnesses are made up so people do not have to deal with responsibility for their actions. I believe that the drug companies are also to blame with all this medication that does not do anything but make people become the people we want them to be. Are there chemical inbalances in the brain, yes. Does you ex have them, maybe. If you are on to believe that every boy who creates a little mischief should be placed on ridalin, you are wrong. That is what our society is doing today. Drugs instead of parenting. If it isn't ADD, then its Biploar. If isn't bipolar, its because my daddy whooped me. People today have more excuses for their actions than ever before. Thank you liberals. You all claim that you love everyone, but only when you control them and use drugs to make them fit the role you thing they should play. God forbid, a child have a tempertantrom in the store. Must be cause for drugs.

#211313 - 12/12/05 09:06 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can agree that a mental illness excuse could be used to get of of all manner of personal responsibility. The hard part is, how do we really know if a particular mental state is made-up or a real problem? Thats where we have to rely on the medical profession. They have all the years of training. They know which drugs to try. And I know from experience with my girlfriend that they certainly Do Not all work well. It's a very hard thing to treat, because a lot of the drugs have the desired effect, but in reality, the true mechanics of how the drug actually works is not understood for some of them. If there is no real mental illness, then the doctor has got to tell the person that also, not cow tow to the drug industry and prescribe needless pills. So I can understand how you can be skeptical. How would you personally get to the root cause of a mental illness, if not the diagnoses of a doctor?

#211314 - 12/12/05 10:07 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
off2cjb Offline

Having never been diagnosed with anything serious in my mind, I can't tell you what I would think. I do know this, if given any sort of bad news, I would seek at least three different opinions from three totally distinct doctors. If all three tested, evaluated, and said I had the "illness", then I guess I would believe them. I would not ever take one doctor's opinion as gospel.

#211315 - 12/12/05 10:56 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
TJ Offline

Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
Off - as you are still lumping symptom sets you don't understand together as one problem, rather than addressing the actual issues being discussed, can I ask you to concentrate on the actual issue being discussed...

(Bipolar)

So, while it is common for some symptom sets, such as ADD to be mis-used by various parties, it is also medically accepted that some diseases do in fact exist, and in fact have no relation to the examples you listed in your lumping.

So, a sentance that says things like, all cars are unreliable, like Hyundai's, Kia's, Yugo's, and Toyota's....has lumped a Toyota in with the other's...

The question is why did you lump things that don't go together?

Its probably because you didn't know the difference, as it included knowledge outside of your resources.

This was my point...just accept there are things you don't know, and that there are experiences you have not had. (This goes for everyone of course...)

Then, apply that concept to interpretation of what's going on around you (As others have been doing, and what others have been asking you to do...)

This will help to avoid you saying inflamatory comments that minimize what others have gone through, in your attempts to make their experiences fit within yours.

laugh

As you have already explained that you were tired of there being a syndrome for everything nowadays, etc...well, OK, you are...and that's OK....but as science progresses, we find names for things that used to be a bit more vague.

In the old days "He's too stupid to read"...now, we say why he can't read...his eyes can't focus, his brain can't process spatial relationships well, he's more auditorily oriented, etc.

So, knowing more specifically what a kid's problem is in school makes it seem like there's all these new problems that were never talked about before.

The kids always had these problems, but were just caled stupid, slow, etc....now, they get glasses or are taught to compensate for their weaknesses.

I'm sure, as time goes on, there will be no shortage of new names for things we always took for granted...and what we have now will seem quaint and simplistic to our grandkids, etc.

So - get used to there being names for things that you never had names for, and diseases that you never heard of, etc.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

#211316 - 12/12/05 11:04 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
PDXterra Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
...all cars are unreliable, like Hyundai's, Kia's, Yugo's, and Toyota's...
It's like those SAT tests I took in high school:

Which item does not belong?
A) Foot
B) Leg
C) Arm
D) Flamethrower

laugh

#211317 - 12/12/05 11:10 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't think off2cjb is bipolar.

I think he's just a faggot.

(Wow, I managed to offend both sides with one single post! Score!)

#211318 - 12/12/05 11:16 AM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
BlueSky Offline

Loc: Georgia
Seems to me the bottom line here is the critical difference between "why" and "what," i.e., understanding why someone did something vs. excusing it. If somebody commits murder and the defense calls experts who testify that the killer is this, that, or the other, fine. Now we understand more about why it happened. But it doesn't affect guilt or innocence, and with very few exceptions, it shouldn't change what the punishment should be.

So taking the air marshal incident as an example, the guy's actions - regardless of the cause - make the marshals' actions reasonable and justifiable. If the guy is indeed bi-polar, we have a better understanding of why it happened and can have more empathy for him and his family and friends than we'd have if he was an extremist bent on murdering innocent people.

I also think "off" is well, off in stating that people make up conditions or mental illnesses to explain their actions. The conditions are real, what some people do is hijack them as an excuse for what they've done. The fact that mental illnesses are used as inappropriate excuses doesn't mean they don't exist.

#211319 - 12/12/05 12:19 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL!

How did this end up in the ALR?

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by MikeX:
[b]Off - I lived with a......[/URL]
Nice site, but bad name. Mike, I never said I didn't believe any mental illness. I said, today, many of these illnesses are made up so people do not have to deal with responsibility for their actions. I believe that the drug companies are also to blame with all this medication that does not do anything but make people become the people we want them to be......[/b]
I agree.

Quote:
My kid's not a spoiled brat, he has ADD
I was a hyperactive lil' fvcker. So are most of the lil' sh1ts. So what? We havta give a name to being a kid?

Quote:
I can't work because I'm bipolar. Please give me some disability money.
[Rainbow]

Quote:
I have "restless legs syndrome.
WTF? Have a shot. Keep having more til your legs ain't restless! laugh

It's bullsh1t. How the h3ll did the cavemen survive without all of these drugs?

Instead of encouraging good behavior, temperance and restraint, we just use drugs to solve all these problems. The reason we didn't have diagnoses for all of these "disorders" 50 years ago is because lil sh1ts that didn't behave got slapped, plain and simple.

My wife and I won't even go to a resort that allows children because peoples kids are so damn spoiled, we can't stand to be around 'em.

To the folks with the lil' brats:

If you don't want to teach your kids how to behave, it doesn't bother me. Somebody hasta wash my truck and collect my garbage. If they are too disfunctional to handle that, then they can live in a cardboard box and beg for their "Night Train" fund. wink

#211320 - 12/12/05 12:31 PM Re: Air marshall shoots suspect
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by JeffW:

It's bullsh1t. How the h3ll did the cavemen survive without all of these drugs?

Jeff, you can use big boy words here.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal