shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211357 - 21/08/03 04:55 PM Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
You stupid bitch. You see me standing here with my load of wet laundry waiting for an empty dryer. Yet you stand in front of your's so slowly and meticulously folding each sock and granny panty and 70's sweater like life exists only for these fine swell laundry moments.

TAKE YOUR MOTHERFUCKING SHIT OVER TO THE FOLDING TABLE SO I CAN TOSS MY SHIT IN THERE AND GET BACK TO WASTING MY TIME POSTING ON INTERNET FORUMS.

Fucking goddamn inconsiderate people. GRRR.

Oh, and while I'm at it: You motherfucking retards who check your goddamn lottery tickets at the gas station and pick out new tickets and rummage through your purse or man bag for change while lineups behind you grow and grow: FUCK YOU I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE 5 MINUTES AFTER WINNING.

Thanks for listening.

#211358 - 21/08/03 04:59 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
superjens Offline

Oh, and just in case I'm referring to YOU:

laugh

#211359 - 21/08/03 05:00 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
GeorgiaXterra Offline

Loc: SXFC Home Office
did you ask her to move?
(3) I'm looking for a good female, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
(4) My Xterra made it on Nissans website
(5) "there's people like GeorgiaXterra, that ruins it for everyone else..." Originally posted by Rickster43 2003

#211360 - 21/08/03 05:37 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Buy a motherfucking washer and dryer and quit bitching. laugh

Edited to add: Fucking Canadians.

#211361 - 21/08/03 05:43 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Buy a motherfucking washer and dryer and quit bitching. laugh

Edited to add: Fucking Canadians.
Fuck you, you fucking fat fuck

#211362 - 21/08/03 05:48 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
superjens Offline

Quote:
Buy a motherfucking washer and dryer and quit bitching.
Well, I could move into an apartment that has one en-suite, but then I'd miss out on this view ... plus then I wouldn't be able to let it all pile up into one day of 4-loads-at-once action ...

http://www.superjens.com/junk/view.jpg

#211363 - 21/08/03 05:48 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Fuck you, you fucking fat fuck
Great. Another fucking Canadian.

#211364 - 21/08/03 05:49 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I'm with you Jens...ignorant people piss me the fuck off! I can't stand the people that are waiting to turn right on to a multi-lane road and they wait till no cars are driving by at all. Even if the cars driving past them are in the far lanes! The people that fill their cups up at self serve machines and stand there and drink one whole cup full (while people are waiting), and then fill it up again. Could go on forever....
Oh, one more thing Smith, saying Fucking Canadians is very ignorant...so you must be one of those ignorant people. This was originally meant for you!

[Finger]

#211365 - 21/08/03 05:50 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Well, I could move into an apartment that has one en-suite, but then I'd miss out on this view ... plus then I wouldn't be able to let it all pile up into one day of 4-loads-at-once action ...

Excellent view.

#211366 - 21/08/03 05:51 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
I'm with you Jens...ignorant people piss me the fuck off! I can't stand the people that are waiting to turn right on to a multi-lane road and they wait till no cars are driving by at all. Even if the cars driving past them are in the far lanes! The people that fill their cups up at self serve machines and stand there and drink one whole cup full (while people are waiting), and then fill it up again. Could go on forever....
Oh, one more thing Smith, saying Fucking Canadians is very ignorant...so you must be one of those ignorant people. This was originally meant for you!

[Finger]
Fucking Virginians. [Finger]

#211367 - 21/08/03 05:51 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
but then I'd miss out on this view ...
Yeah , but that is still a view of fucking Canada.

[Wave]

#211368 - 21/08/03 05:54 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:

Dude , chill. It's tongue in cheek. A playfull barb. A lighthearted jest. Kay ?

#211369 - 21/08/03 05:54 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Yeah , but that is still a view of fucking Canada.

[Wave]
[Spit] [Laughing]

#211370 - 21/08/03 05:54 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Fucking Virginians. [Finger]
Get it right dammit, I am from Wisconsin, only here because of the Navy.

Fucking Wisconsinites (or something) [Finger]

laugh

#211371 - 21/08/03 06:40 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
ned946 Offline

So, tell us how you really feel! [Finger]

#211372 - 21/08/03 06:47 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
superjens Offline

Quote:
Please, he's Danish posing as a Canadian wanna-be.

Us fucking Canadians have far better spelling.

And women. cool

#211373 - 21/08/03 07:11 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Eh...let 'em fucking fold it at the machine. Just make sure those fuckers don't take 13 items into the 12 or less lane.

Fucking pricks need to learn how to count.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211374 - 21/08/03 07:19 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Please, he's Danish posing as a Canadian wanna-be.

Us fucking Canadians have far better spelling.

And women. cool
Ummm thanks I'll pass that on so you can tell that to her face next time you see her. Glad to finally know how you feel....

#211375 - 21/08/03 07:50 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Fucking Virginians. [Finger]
Get it right dammit, I am from Wisconsin, only here because of the Navy.

Fucking Wisconsinites (or something) [Finger]

laugh [/b]
How about:

Fucking Cheese heads!!! [Finger]

#211376 - 21/08/03 07:53 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Quote:

Seattle sure is beautiful... [Finger]

#211377 - 21/08/03 08:14 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
Now hooold on one darn minute. Canada has a lot of things that are nice. Back bacon, tuks, Beer, whisky, um, okay running out of stuff.

One thing it is not, i repeat NOT known for is it's women. Lumberjackies with hairy legs, big noses and smelly.......well you get the point.

[Smoking] laugh [Wave]

#211378 - 21/08/03 09:06 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Stone4x4:
Now hooold on one darn minute. Canada has a lot of things that are nice. Back bacon, tuks, Beer, whisky, um, okay running out of stuff.

One thing it is not, i repeat NOT known for is it's women. Lumberjackies with hairy legs, big noses and smelly.......well you get the point.

[Smoking] laugh [Wave]
Where the fuck have you been....Go count the cows in the frozen food section of Fred Meyers..slapnuts

#211379 - 21/08/03 09:09 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Stone4x4:

One thing it is not, i repeat NOT known for is it's women.
Serious... I always thought there were hot women no matter where you go. You just have to know where to find them.

Kind of like a guy with a divining rod looking for water, you have to trust the direction your penis points you in.....

#211380 - 21/08/03 09:12 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Devildog Offline

Did you have the balls to express your displeasure with these individuals? If not, shut your mouth.

#211381 - 21/08/03 09:41 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Jimi James Offline

Loc: North Vancouver, BC
No shit! I used to live in that building on the far right of your view pic and it was full of dumb fuck old people pulling the same shit!

On a side note...check out this link.....its a hilarious sound clip with some fine usage of the word FUCK !
http://www.blogjam.com/neil_armstrong/

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal