shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211407 - 04/09/03 06:55 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
The thing i hate is when the group of ugly girls stands in the middle of the hall and talk and block the whole hall with there ugly fat asses! If they looked good i wouldnt mind walking right thru them to get to class but it makes me wana puke when i have to seperate the great wall of ugly fat vagina to get to class damn it get the fuck outa they way. and when you tell them this they say "uh well who made you god" mad

#211408 - 04/09/03 08:14 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Xterra Kid 2003:
The thing i hate is when the group of ugly girls stands in the middle of the hall and talk and block the whole hall with there ugly fat asses! If they looked good i wouldnt mind walking right thru them to get to class but it makes me wana puke when i have to seperate the great wall of ugly fat vagina to get to class damn it get the fuck outa they way. and when you tell them this they say "uh well who made you god" mad
Where are you taking your GED?

#211409 - 05/09/03 07:51 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
Fucken Yankees
[LOL]

#211410 - 05/09/03 09:12 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Xterra Kid 2003:
My "beef of the day" is this: When delusional mouth breathing morons who can't speak, spell, write, or punctuate proper english get on their soapbox and bitch about stuff in writing, when they clearly have fundamental issues of their own to deal with.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#211411 - 05/09/03 09:19 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
GeorgiaXterra Offline

Loc: SXFC Home Office
Quote:
Originally posted by GeorgiaXterra:
did you ask her to move?
back to the ? at hand...
(3) I'm looking for a good female, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
(4) My Xterra made it on Nissans website
(5) "there's people like GeorgiaXterra, that ruins it for everyone else..." Originally posted by Rickster43 2003

#211412 - 05/09/03 09:44 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
cbx Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
It's nice to see someone as angry as I am...bless you superjens!!!

While I'm here, allow me to vent at my ex girlfriend...

Hey, when the luster of club lights cease to shine, and you're tired of ending your nights reeking of cigarettes and brut, and you've had your last evening of wiping of your tear strewn mascara'd cheeks with a bar napkin, and your life isnt predicated by when the next cocktail party separated by giggling, smoking cigarettes and your next cel phone call, think about us and the fucking REAL fun we had together...and eat a fucking dick bitch you god damn whore.

aaaah...anyone else?

#211413 - 05/09/03 11:15 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by cbx:
It's nice to see someone as angry as I am...bless you superjens!!!

While I'm here, allow me to vent at my ex girlfriend...

Hey, when the luster of club lights cease to shine, and you're tired of ending your nights reeking of cigarettes and brut, and you've had your last evening of wiping of your tear strewn mascara'd cheeks with a bar napkin, and your life isnt predicated by when the next cocktail party separated by giggling, smoking cigarettes and your next cel phone call, think about us and the fucking REAL fun we had together...and eat a fucking dick bitch you god damn whore.

aaaah...anyone else?
Yeah, but are you bitter? wink

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#211414 - 05/09/03 01:04 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
cbx Offline

Loc: Sacramento, CA
Ha!!!! [LOL]

#211415 - 09/09/03 05:23 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
rrdstarr Offline

Loc: Tacoma
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Buy a motherfucking washer and dryer and quit bitching. laugh

Edited to add: Fucking Canadians.
Fuck you you worthless bag of SHIT!

-Rick

#211416 - 10/09/03 05:56 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
Fuck you you worthless bag of [b]SHIT![/b]
Your pussy would get sore.

#211417 - 10/09/03 06:13 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Here where I work, we have a large network spread out over three different locations. One of our responsibilities is to change the server backup tapes every day. The woman who handles one of our locales constantly forgets to load the new tape. This wears on our administrator and he has had to write her up on numerous occasions because the problem has become an epidemic.

I , on the other hand, have not missed doing it for every day of the last six months. Yesterday we had a crisis that required much of my attention for the day. I was still able to take the time to change the tape. This morning I arrive at work, my administrator is there waiting for me. He tells me he has to write me up for failing to change the tape. It turns out I put the Thursday tape in instead of the Tuesday tape. I tell him it was an honest mistake and that I was in a hurry to get back and must have read the tape wrong. He tells me that because Irene (the woman from the other locale) has been written up, I need to be written up. Now I am fuming. I say look at the logs from the last six months, I havent missed one day. he says he still has to do it. Now I have to go through the hassle of disputing it in front of the board. FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! mad

rant complete

#211418 - 10/09/03 08:42 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by rrdstarr:
[b]Fuck you you worthless bag of [b]SHIT![/b]
Your pussy would get sore.[/b]
Nope, I am pretty certain you would be the bitch in that relationship.....

Rick don't mind the inbreed southern white mullet trash.

#211419 - 10/09/03 09:04 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Nope, I am pretty certain you would be the bitch in that relationship.....

Sounds like you know from expereince, something you and Rick want to share with the class?

How'd you know I have a mullet?

#211420 - 10/09/03 09:42 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
[b]Nope, I am pretty certain you would be the bitch in that relationship.....

Sounds like you know from expereince, something you and Rick want to share with the class?

How'd you know I have a mullet?
[/b]
Experience with white trash?!. Yeah the world is full of losers like you. My God your are one ugly SOB [LOL]

#211421 - 10/09/03 09:59 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Smith Offline

As you can tell from this website I am anything but white trash. laugh

#211422 - 10/09/03 11:04 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Quote:
As you can tell from this website I am anything but white trash. laugh
How about this one then?

#211423 - 10/09/03 01:32 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
off2cjb Offline

HeeHee...this is making me laugh.

#211424 - 01/10/03 10:49 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Anonymous
Unregistered

What the fuck is all this fucking shit about, you cock knockers? Why don't you fucking lay the fuck off the fucking swearing, for crying out fucking loud. This is re-fucking-diculous with all of this fucking swearing up in this motherfucker. Take your fucking ball fucking home and cry to your fucking mommy, you fucking motherfucker.

ok, GROUP HUG!!

#211425 - 01/10/03 02:21 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Richard Krenn Offline

Loc: Mount Vernon, WA, USA

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal