shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211382 - 21/08/03 09:54 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Stone4x4:
One thing it is not, i repeat NOT known for is it's women.
I'll have to disagree.
Wait for hockey season to start and find a Flames or Canucks game on ESPN.
Watch for the women behind the bench.

#211383 - 21/08/03 10:01 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

Ok tomorrow it is Claus Cam time, Ian if you permit I will take digi shots from my office and post 15 babes between 9 and 4 PST prove this ass clown wrong.

#211384 - 21/08/03 10:25 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:

Ok tomorrow it is Claus Cam time, Ian if you permit I will take digi shots from my office and post 15 babes between 9 and 4 PST prove this ass clown wrong.
Claus... You don't have to go through all that trouble. We all know there are loads of hot women in Canada.

In fact my penis has been raw for years masturbating to the likes of Pam Andersen and Shania Twain.... [LOL]

We forgive you for K.D. Lang .... [Uh Oh !]

#211385 - 21/08/03 10:27 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
I'll have to disagree.
Wait for hockey season to start and find a Flames or Canucks game on ESPN.
Watch for the women behind the bench.
You mean the ones that are sitting in $400 seats? No one is going to take an ugly women and put her in a $400 seat. They had to ship the really good looking ones in from the states. The ones actually from Canada are shaved down apes, put a little make up and lipstick on them and they pass for good looking Canadian women.

[Spit]

Well, if it wasn't going before, it will be now.

Lighten up Canadians, I'm just pulling your chain.

#211386 - 21/08/03 10:32 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
The people behind the bench at Avalanche games are very difficult to look at.

Avs Fans --> [Freak] [Too much XOC] [Geek]

Ugly people have money too. smile

#211387 - 21/08/03 10:37 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

Claus... You don't have to go through all that trouble. We all know there are loads of hot women in Canada.

In fact my penis has been raw for years masturbating to the likes of Pam Andersen and Shania Twain.... [LOL]

We forgive you for K.D. Lang .... [Uh Oh !]
Don't forget Carrie-Ann Moss.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211388 - 21/08/03 10:38 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Ugly people have money too. smile
Like this?

"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211389 - 21/08/03 10:54 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Claus Offline

I have the best view in Vancouver, for antoher 8 days [Crybaby] . We have sold the business...but here is what I am looking at and hundreds of them every day....

(from the last Claus Cam, private show for Superjens)

#211390 - 21/08/03 11:25 PM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

I have the best view in Vancouver, for antoher 8 days [Crybaby] . We have sold the business...but here is what I am looking at and hundreds of them every day....

I'll take the one on the right....

Hey... What's with the guys sitting down and eating. None are checking out the girls. Probably Canadian deviants?

Claus... It's the same everywhere that has a lot of people.

The women were the best part of working in Manhattan. There are beautiful women all over the place. (There are ugly women too...but you barely notice them?)

You sold your business? Does that mean you are out of the Travel Industry?

#211391 - 22/08/03 12:52 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
I can't stand the people that are waiting to turn right on to a multi-lane road and they wait till no cars are driving by at all. Even if the cars driving past them are in the far lanes!
[Finger]
Better not follow me then because I will not do that unless there is absolutely no other choice and then I make sure there is at least enough space for any vehicle in the area (including mine) to stop or change direction quickly. I've seen too many times what can happen and it ain't purty. Even worse is making a left turn into a center lane with traffic coming from the right. eek IMO, it's just not worth the risk of having an F-350 inside my seat area.

#211392 - 22/08/03 01:17 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
It's a good thing you all aren't over here. With the amount of anger you expressed in dealing with stupid people, some of you would come back from a 2 hour patrol with empty magazines.

#211393 - 22/08/03 05:32 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
off2cjb Offline

Quote:

Don't they call that perversion "Voyeurism?"

#211394 - 22/08/03 05:45 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
wordtothis Offline

Loc: atlanta
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
[b]Buy a motherfucking washer and dryer and quit bitching. laugh

Edited to add: Fucking Canadians.
Fuck you, you fucking fat fuck[/b]
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA [LOL] [Finger]

#211395 - 22/08/03 05:46 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
Oh, and while I'm at it: You motherf***ing retards who check your ***damn lottery tickets at the gas station and pick out new tickets and rummage through your purse...
They do that in Canada too? Damn beer swilling bacon eatin' bastards. I thought Americans were the only folks ignorant and rude enough to pull that shit!

Do canadians get in line at the microwave at lunch with food that's frozen solid too? That's my pieve. Waiting with a couple of pieces of chicken to re-heat while the mouth breather in front of me puts a 5lbs frozen dinner in there. OR, they have three different things that need to be heated to different temperatures and mixed together.... first the rice, then the stinky-ass fish, then we stir, then we heat them together, then we heat the vegetables.... GET OUT OF THE F-IN WAY!!

You should be allowed to push ONE AND ONLY ONE button on that machine, wait for it, and then you take your ass to the back of the line. You are having lunch in the company cafeteria, you are NOT a French Pastry chef.

Oh, and if you're Canadian, I have news for you... YOU'RE NOT FRENCH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FROM QUEBEC, WHEN YOU CALL MY DESK FOR SERVICE YOU'LL SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR I'LL HANG UP ON YOU AGAIN!!

Ok, I'm done for awhile.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#211396 - 22/08/03 05:47 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Why would you care about two dudes under an umbrella?

#211397 - 22/08/03 06:14 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Xterra Rick Offline

Loc: Malta NY
Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
Quote:
[b]Oh, and while I'm at it: You motherf***ing retards who check your ***damn lottery tickets at the gas station and pick out new tickets and rummage through your purse...
Oh, and if you're Canadian, I have news for you... YOU'RE NOT FRENCH. I DON'T CARE IF YOU'RE FROM QUEBEC, WHEN YOU CALL MY DESK FOR SERVICE YOU'LL SPEAK FUCKING ENGLISH OR I'LL HANG UP ON YOU AGAIN!!

Ok, I'm done for awhile.[/b]
Oh shit....too funny...I would have to agree with PNUT....

Oh and please take Celine Dion back!

#211398 - 22/08/03 06:17 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
HOw about the dumb asses that need to balance their check book every god damn time they write a check!! After dropping my daughter off at day care, I have a 5 min window to get to the Holiday store and purchase my morning breakfast of Hostess chocolate mini donuts and Diet Mountain Dew, and get to work on time. It never fails, the dumb ass bitch in front of me will have already puchased her shit but spends the next 3-6 min entering the check in the register and balancing her check book! Do that shit when you get home!!! mad

#211399 - 22/08/03 06:29 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:

[/qb]
Don't they call that perversion "Voyeurism?"

You have a problem with that? [Finger]

#211400 - 22/08/03 06:37 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Quote:
[b]Fuck you, you fucking fat fuck
Great. Another fucking Canadian.[/b]
Yea.. with their beady eyes and flopping heads. Bunch of uncle fuckers they are..

laugh

#211401 - 22/08/03 08:00 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Or those motherfuckers that go into the bank drive-up and do not have thier slips filled out and ready to go. So these ignorant fucks sit there, looking for a god damned pen, counting thier money. Hey ASSFACE! MOVE OR I WILL SHOVE THAT PEN RIGHT UP YOUR ASS....... phew. That's better. laugh

#211402 - 22/08/03 08:07 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Or those motherfuckers that go into the bank drive-up and do not have thier slips filled out and ready to go. So these ignorant fucks sit there, looking for a god damned pen, counting thier money. Hey ASSFACE! MOVE OR I WILL SHOVE THAT PEN RIGHT UP YOUR ASS....... phew. That's better. laugh
I went to an ATM once and the lady in front of me was having a devil of a time getting any money. She would enter the amount, and then swear because the machine wouldn't accept the amount. After the 3rd or 4th time, I peeked over her shoulder to see what was going wrong. The stupid b*tch was trying to get get like $20.50!!! Where did she think the change was going to come out?? [Laughing]

I kept to myself to see how it would play out. After trying 6-8 more times she finally turned to me and said "I give up, something is wrong with this machine, it won't give me my money".

#211403 - 22/08/03 08:43 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
Mobycat Offline

Reminds me of the dipshits at the toll booths.

1. The idiots that don't see the HUGE sign that says "SMART TAG ONLY" and try to go through that lane anyway...only to come to a complete stop and then try to back up.

#211404 - 22/08/03 08:58 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
I went to an ATM once and the lady in front of me was having a devil of a time getting any money. She would enter the amount, and then swear because the machine wouldn't accept the amount. After the 3rd or 4th time, I peeked over her shoulder to see what was going wrong. The stupid b*tch was trying to get get like $20.50!!! Where did she think the change was going to come out?? [Laughing]
The ATM at my bank gives me change.

Took out $19.75 last week (the vending machines at work hate $20 bills) . . .

Also, I once had someone peek around my arm at an ATM. After I told him I would separate his head from his torso if he tried to see my PIN number again, he took a couple dozen steps back . . .

#211405 - 22/08/03 09:25 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
Quote:
Did you have the balls to express your displeasure with these individuals? If not, shut your mouth.
My mouth will always be wide open, I never hold back. I suggested to the idiot quite nicely "perhaps we could facilitate the process of me getting on with my life if you folded your clothes on the folding table instead" to which she replied with an icy cold stare "FINE."

Why are you interested in my balls anyways? I'm not gay, so go somewhere else for your fagness. THX.

Quote:
Bless you. I concur. Although here at work I'm the only guy who speaks French ... so I get all the clients from Quebec and France, and Switzerland and Africa etc. The nice thing is, once they see that I speak French, they make a huge effort to speak English. This never happens in Quebec if you're there in person. Motherfucking bastards, for them it's French or fuckoff. That's why I left!

Quote:
Also, I once had someone peek around my arm at an ATM. After I told him I would separate his head from his torso if he tried to see my PIN number again, he took a couple dozen steps back . . .
Geez sorry man, I was just trying to get a look at your man-boobs. wink

#211406 - 22/08/03 09:48 AM Re: Need to vent. Fuck off if you don't like curse words.
TravelingFool Offline

Quote:
Bless you. I concur. wink
I'm so happy to find a soulmate who understands this bullshit. Not only are they delirious in their nationalism, they're arrogant as hell too. Here's how the typical service call goes:

Me: "Technical Services, this is Ken"

Him: Allo... zis is Jean-Claude, Parle vous Francais?

Me: (in English) "Hello Jean-Claude, what can I do for you?"

Him: I am wiz ze PSI Fluid Power company!

Me: That's fine Jean-Claude, what can I do for you?

Him: We are in Quebec!

Me: Is there anything I can do for you today?

Him: Quebec, Canada!

Me: (in my head) JEEZUS YOU IGNORANT BASTARD, WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT, I DON'T HAVE ALL THE DAMN DAY TO LISTEN TO YOUR BULLSHIT, TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED OR I SWEAR I'LL DRIVE UP THERE AND SPANK YOUR FROGGY ASS WITH A TIRE IRON. "What do you need today, sir."

Him: Do you zpeak French?

Me: "No, Je ne parle-pas Francais. I only speak English, (more stearnly), WHAT DO YOU NEED?"

Him: Is zere anyone zere who DOES speak French?

Me:

This happens at least once per week.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal