shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211426 - 07/09/05 10:52 PM Kanye West and Mike Myers
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread about this...

http://media.putfile.com/Kanye79

Quote:
Transcript:

Kanye says, "I hate the way they portray us in the media. We see a black family that says they're looting. We see a white family that says they're looking for food, and you know it's been five days because most of the people are black and even for me to complain about I would be a hyprocrite because I try to turn away from the TV because it's too hard to watch. I've even been shopping before even giving a donation so now I'm calling my business manager right now to see what's the biggest amount that I can give. And just to imagine if I was down there, those are my people down there, so anybody out there that wants to do anything with the setup the way America is setup to help the poor, the black people, the less well off as slow as possible. I mean the Red Cross is doing everything they can. We already realize that a lot of the people that can help are at war right now fighting another way and they've given them permission to go down and shoot us."

*Mike Myers talks*

Kanye says, "George Bush doesn't care about black people."

*Mike Myers starts to talk and then gets cut off*

*Cut to Chris Tucker*

#211427 - 08/09/05 12:07 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

that was hilarious, you could tell MIke Myers was saying, "Shit, why did I get paired up with this guy!".

#211428 - 08/09/05 12:41 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I never even heard of this asshole until a few days ago.

After a quick search I found that he ranted during the Live 8 concert two months ago that AIDS was created by the U.S. government to exterminate blacks in Africa.

What the hell is wrong with NBC for even giving a mentally unstable asshole like this a platform on live television.

#211429 - 08/09/05 12:45 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just a stupid guy trying to make his mark. I don't know too much about him either but his album is #1 on the charts.

Pretty sad....

Try to say something like that in any other country and he'll get shot on the spot....

#211430 - 08/09/05 05:33 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Just wait...he's performing before the opening NFL game tonight...

#211431 - 08/09/05 05:43 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
[QB]I'm surprised there wasn't already a thread about this...[QB]
Why, he's not worth it. He took advantage of this horrific situation to spout off to get publicity for his new album. It obviously worked. Those who didn't know of him, now do. What's the saying, "Any publicity, good or bad, is good publicity". Living proof.

#211432 - 08/09/05 06:18 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
He sounded like an illiterate moron anyway.

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. George Bush doesn't care about black people.

What a doofus. :rolleyes:

#211433 - 08/09/05 07:42 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
off2cjb Offline

Jesse told him to say that crap. laugh

#211434 - 08/09/05 08:29 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Kanye what kinda fucked up name is that. Guess his parents couldnt speall Kayne.

#211435 - 08/09/05 09:00 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
Kanye what kinda fucked up name is that. Guess his parents couldnt speall Kayne.
i wish they knew how to spell ASSCLOWN....they could have named him that!

#211436 - 08/09/05 09:01 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
VicKevlar Offline

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Reminds me of that ole SNL pasta maker bit with Mike Myers and Heather Locklear. For no reason at all, during the selling of this pasta maker, she starts insulting every ethnicity she can think of. Stuff along the lines of, 'This machine is so easy, even a drunk Indian could use it'. Mike Myers reactions are hilarious......

C. T. Shortis

#211437 - 08/09/05 09:08 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Well you know what the sad part is, there will be many folks that will side with him just because they WANT TO. Or it's COOL to hate Bush.

It's almost like the Al Queda/Muslim thing, you have people killing people in the name of being "Muslim" but no one that is MUSLIM is really speaking up and confronting these fools.

A BLACK person, yes, BLACK, needs to go on air and say that Kanye is an idiot.

Bill Cosby comes to mind.....

#211438 - 08/09/05 09:18 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Claus Offline

Just goes to show. a couple of Mill, any idiot off the street and you have a potential superstar, take American Idol NONE of these people have the power budget behind them to make it big, None of them are raw talent.

Kayne West is just an undereducated bi product of the money machine. I bet he was coached to say what he did (although it appears he was freestylin) to sell more Cd's to the people which he appeals to.

No Talent assclown

#211439 - 08/09/05 09:52 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Bill Cosby is probably leaning forward with his shaking head burried in his hands.

Thank god no one has the common sense to either say something intelligent or shut the hell up.

Between Barbara Bush and her missplaced cheefull optimism:

"And so many of the people in the arena here, you know, were underprivileged anyway, so this, this is working very well for them."

Thanks Babs. How out of touch are you?

And Kanye "George Bush doesn’t care about black people." West.

Bonus quote:

"...they’ve given them permission to go down and shoot us."

Everyone just keep talking. You're doing great.

#211440 - 08/09/05 10:14 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

#211441 - 08/09/05 10:41 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
http://www.slate.com/?id=2125812&nav=tap2/
What a stupid article. No real evidence, just plain dumb.

I would rather see:
Bush did:
A)...
B)...
C)...

Oh wait, he Declared a National Disaster before it hit, but we can overlook that and say he did nothing because they're black. Whatever! Who cares what color they are or how many Electoral Votes their State has.

They need help and they're going to get it whether their inept local governments are effective or not.

It's not Whities fault.

Pull yourselves out of this mess and be better people from it. Put these young men to work, rebuilding their own City. Why keep them all out until there is another handout by building them all new houses? Make them a direct part of rebuilding their lives. Do you beleive that they won't because their lazy, uneducated, unmotivated? That's a bunch of BS! They can and will do it if they are allowed to.

#211442 - 08/09/05 10:49 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
That's all good and well.

But let me ask this:

Are the white middle class people in NO, Miss, and Alabama going to be slinging a hammer and building their own houses or are they too going to be getting their Federal and State aid along with their insurance money and having someone else build it?

Trent Lot is not going to be climbing behind a skip-loader and cleaning the neighborhood. He's going to wait for someone else to do it. Unless of course there's a photo op.

#211443 - 08/09/05 11:36 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Lets call Ty Pennington I bet he can rebuild new orleans.

#211444 - 08/09/05 11:53 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by indy:
It's almost like the Al Queda/Muslim thing, you have people killing people in the name of being "Muslim" but no one that is MUSLIM is really speaking up and confronting these fools.
For the record... plenty of Muslims have spoken out against and condemned Al Qaeda, and murdering others in the name of Islam. However what I think many people expect of Muslims is to apologize for Al Qaeda and a few other radical groups who happen to be Muslim, which is unneeded and unrealistic.

This would be the same as people asking all Christians to apologize for the actions of Timothy McVeigh, the KKK and the White Supremicists, seems pretty silly when you put it in those terms huh?

#211445 - 08/09/05 01:56 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
That's all good and well.

But let me ask this:

Are the white middle class people in NO, Miss, and Alabama going to be slinging a hammer and building their own houses or are they too going to be getting their Federal and State aid along with their insurance money and having someone else build it?

Trent Lot is not going to be climbing behind a skip-loader and cleaning the neighborhood. He's going to wait for someone else to do it. Unless of course there's a photo op.
So you're saying, Whites are lazy and wouldn't help rebuild? Who organizes, finances and directs the projects? Does it matter, so what if some white folk have more means to rebuild without swinging hammers or driving the tractors?

Poor people don't hire people, that's a given.

I do agree on the photo op though, but who else is using this to their advantage? Clinton's, Sharpton, Jackson, Kayne, Democrat's in general. Each of these as well as some Republicans would jump at the chance to be seen helping these people and turn the other way when the camera's are turned off.

A lot of good people are going to help regardless of the vilification of their party or their motives. No one, but racist's, care about what color someone is. It is irrelevant as well as blame is.

Help now, blame, vilify later.

#211446 - 08/09/05 03:11 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
ChuckH Offline

Loc: Seattle, WA
I'd never heard of him until now. Thank you all for wrecking my day! [Finger]

Seriously, WTF is wrong with these people?

#211447 - 08/09/05 03:27 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Kanye West hates our freedom

There...are we done now?

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#211448 - 08/09/05 05:22 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:
Kanye West hates our freedom

There...are we done now?
Only when they all leave the Country they love to hate. :rolleyes:

I hear Mexico is allowing illegal immigration, oh wait that's only for their citizens. [Freak]

#211449 - 08/09/05 05:26 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:

Bonus quote:

"...they’ve given them permission to go down and shoot us."

Everyone just keep talking. You're doing great.
When I heard that ass-hat say that, my reaction was "to shoot americans?" .. ohh I get it Mr. West, since you are clearly a racist bigot.. or is that a bigot racist? Anyway, you mean your race of people and not your fellow "other" Americans.
Personally, I don't give a fuck what color you are, if you are stupid enough to shoot at me or try to harm others, your color will be red.

Green Day should remake the American Idiot tune to "American Bigot"

#211450 - 08/09/05 05:42 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Nicely put mosi! [ThumbsUp]

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal