shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211476 - 12/09/05 07:53 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Let's get it straight. yada...yada...yada... It's about wealth.

If these people had been rich Republican donors, you can guarantee they'd have been down there in ten minutes.

Let it hit Halliburton headquarters, and see how fast GW jumps.
Now folks, I've posted here years, but this could quite possibly be the most ignorant thing I've ever read here (and I was posting when Snarl was posting his drivel here, so that's saying something).

Wilmac? Michael Moore called and wants his platform back. As well as Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, and that slut from the Dixie Chicks.

Don't spout your bullshit here, son. There are too many intelligent people on this board that understand the spin...and the spinner.

Why do people that don't have the emotional fortitude to put up with tragic news always point the finger, and try to place blame? Don't they understand that's no way to move forward and fix what is broken?

Whatever, dude - be disillusioned...not my world you're living in.

Ross

#211477 - 12/09/05 08:00 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Tonka Ross Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[QUOTE]...but hard headed right wing stupidity has blown my mind today...
It's apt to do that.

Not as much as what your mom blew today....

Sorry, couldn't resist. [Finger]

#211478 - 13/09/05 08:32 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDutch:
Who is embarrassing who here?
1) Ya'll, barring the fact that it is not proper english, should be spelled y'all.
Wrong. Why don't you come live down here, where it was invented, and see how we all spell it. Your version is how the yankees would like to spell it. Stick with what you know best, "you's guys".
Quote:
don't expect much different, not differently.
Thanks for the help. I always appreciate it when someone points out spelling & grammar errors on a message board. Even though I'm and architect AND engineer, you've clearly pointed out that I need to go back to school. [Freak]
Quote:
3) If any political persuasion is more guilty of passing judgement than any other, I'd have to say it's the right not the left.
Great points. I especially love where you described the part about who passes judgement.
Quote:
4) Let's be honest, the way IU and Purdue have been playing lately, the Hoosier state is pretty embarrassing as it is, so I don't think me bringing a little open-mindedness to this forum is going to do any major harm to the Hoosier state's reputation.
Do you even watch college football? Purdue's in the Top 15. BTW, you left out the most important school - Notre Dame - who is in the top 10. [ThumbsUp] If you're talking about basketball, they have no one to blame but themselves. You kick out a Hall of Fame coach, you deserve what you get. My school gets to reap the benefits. laugh
Quote:
5) You come to someone's aid who responds to people with "STFU," "Shut the pie hole," and then if all else fails reverts to making biggoted remarks.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE EMBARRASSING.
Ouch, that one hurt. You really got me there. I'll be sure to never criticize you again in the future. I'd hate to become the target of your awesome comebacks. [Geek]

I still don't think you get why even responded that way. [LOL]

#211479 - 13/09/05 08:38 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Biggoted remarks? [Uh Oh !]

#211480 - 13/09/05 10:06 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Fuck off and die queer.
Ring a bell?

#211481 - 13/09/05 10:33 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
off2cjb Offline

Thank y'all. Y'all have totally lost me on this thread. Hurricanes, college football, oral sex, queers, t-shirts, and of course Wilmac's spin on things. Egads!

#211482 - 13/09/05 11:40 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by BigDutch:
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
[b]Fuck off and die queer.
Ring a bell?[/b]
How is that a biggoted comment? He isn't really a fairy. [Finger]

#211483 - 13/09/05 11:42 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...

#211484 - 13/09/05 01:45 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
BradLee Offline

Loc: Black Hills
Is somebody telling a fairy tail? Ohh sttttop it.

#211485 - 14/09/05 07:07 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Y'all is spelled Y'all... The ones that "invented" it, don't know how to spell, and therefore spell it ya'll... My family's from Virginia... You know, where the smart Southerners live... It's spelled "Y'all". Deal with it.

Quote:
Even though I'm and architect AND engineer, you've clearly pointed out that I need to go back to school.
wait a second... You're an architect AND an engineer?? Man, that would suck. Do you ever find yourself arguing with yourself? (No, it should be pretty...No, it should be functional...NO, it should be pretty...No, it should be functional...repeat...)

[Finger]

#211486 - 14/09/05 09:10 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Y'all is spelled Y'all... The ones that "invented" it, don't know how to spell, and therefore spell it ya'll... My family's from Virginia... You know, where the smart Southerners live... It's spelled "Y'all". Deal with it.
Yes, I'm clearly aware that is the way one should spell it. However, when I moved down here from Indiana, that was one of the first things that was pointed out to me. It's not English or anything else, it's just "Texan". In other words, never correct spelling of the word because both are right and it just depends on where you live. No go correct people from Boston and tell them to quit leaving out the "r" sound in words with "r's". [Freak]
Quote:
wait a second... You're an architect AND an engineer?? Man, that would suck. Do you ever find yourself arguing with yourself? (No, it should be pretty...No, it should be functional...NO, it should be pretty...No, it should be functional...repeat...) [Finger]
[Spit] Exactly! I kick my own ass every day. [LOL]

#211487 - 16/09/05 09:31 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
off2cjb Offline

( 9/10/2005 ) KANYE WEST is firing off at America's white leaders again a week after he shocked TV viewers on a Hurricane Katrina telethon by claiming President GEORGE W BUSH was a racist. The rapper ignored the telethon script and attacked Bush for not acting quicker to save African-Americans stranded by the storms in Mississippi and Louisiana. And he isn't finished yet - appearing on ELLEN DeGENERES' US television chat show this morning (09SEP05), West insisted Bush and other politicians knew America's Gulf Coast couldn't withstand a hurricane a year before Katrina hit. He said, "Back in the days when it was time to clean the kitchen I would try to sweep the dust under the kitchen sink instead of really taking care of it, and if you spilled something on that floor all that dust came right up in front of your face. That's basically what the flood did. "They have been trying to sweep us (African-Americans) under the kitchen sink and it was so in people's faces and so on TV... that they couldn't even hide it any more. "Down there, people are living below the poverty level to start off with, before this happened. "A year ago I was on tour with USHER and we had a hurricane hit Florida and everybody was saying, 'If this hurricane went to Louisiana, if it went to Mississippi, they wouldn't be able to handle it.' (That was) a year ago - and there was nothing done about it."

( 9/10/2005 ) In an open letter to President Bush posted on his Web site, liberal filmmaker and anti-war activist Michael Moore suggests that a delay in rescuing stranded residents of New Orleans was based on race and class. "It's not your fault that 30 percent of New Orleans lives in poverty or that tens of thousands has no transportation to get out of town," Moore wrote. "C'mon, they're black! ... Can you imagine leaving white people on their roofs for five days?" The letter, dripping with sarcasm, accuses Bush of not doing enough in the immediate wake of the storm to begin recovery efforts. "On Day 3, when you finally left your vacation home," Moore writes, "I have to say I was moved by how you had your Air Force One pilot descend from the clouds as you flew over New Orleans so you could catch a quick look of the disaster."

#211488 - 16/09/05 07:09 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Kanye West got boooed big time at the Boston Red Sox game! bwhahahahahaha!

#211489 - 03/10/05 01:39 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
did anyone watch snl this past week? Kanye was the musical guest and they brought in mike myers for a short skit with him.... not hillarious - but amusing.

#211490 - 04/10/05 01:58 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
did anyone watch snl this past week? Kanye was the musical guest and they brought in mike myers for a short skit with him.... not hillarious - but amusing.
Does anyone watch SNL anymore?

It hasn't been funny in years. Ever since Tina Fey became head writer, the show sucks.

They need some actual comedy writers on that show.

#211491 - 04/10/05 04:42 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
"George Bush hates midgits."

-Chris Rock

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal