shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211451 - 09/09/05 10:25 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Here's a nice remix for you all:

Kanye West Remix

[Finger] [Finger] [Finger] [Finger] [Finger]

#211452 - 09/09/05 11:21 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let's get it straight. This shit's not about race. It's about wealth.

If these people had been rich Republican donors, you can guarantee they'd have been down there in ten minutes.

Let it hit Halliburton headquarters, and see how fast GW jumps.

#211453 - 09/09/05 11:23 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Let's get it straight. This shit's not about race.
Uh, apparently, you did not even hear what Mr. West sad. It was 100% about race. [Freak]

#211454 - 09/09/05 11:27 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

if someone told you in 4 days your home and surounding community was going to be destroyed and you just sat there and waited, it has nothing to do with race, it has to do with intelligence. its that simple.
it doesnt matter if your poor, you could walk out in plenty of time. seems like people didnt get off the tracks when the train was coming, i feel bad but c'mon.

#211455 - 09/09/05 11:35 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:

If these people had been rich Republican donors, you can guarantee they'd have been down there in ten minutes.

Fuck off and die queer. On the other site you said it was all about race. Go choke to death on your man's chode.

#211456 - 09/09/05 11:42 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:

you are an utter and complete moron. Just when I think you can't be any dumber, you go and out-do yourself.

#211457 - 09/09/05 02:05 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Fuck off and die queer. On the other site you said it was all about race. Go choke to death on your man's chode.
And here I thought a village in Texas was missing it's idiot with Bush in Washington.... you just made it clear that there's plenty of you left.

#211458 - 09/09/05 02:24 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by BigDutch:
Quote:
[b]Fuck off and die queer. On the other site you said it was all about race. Go choke to death on your man's chode.
And here I thought a village in Texas was missing it's idiot with Bush in Washington.... you just made it clear that there's plenty of you left.[/b]
[Save the fine unicorns]

You don't even know what I was referencing, so shut the pie hole.

#211459 - 09/09/05 02:35 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
[Save the fine unicorns]

[Spit] I was waiting for you to reply. Mr. 58 posts comes and thinks he knows ya'lls relationship and passes judgement on you right away. Then again, I don't expect much differently coming from the left. Damn, I hate when someone from my hometown embarrasses the Hoosier state. mad [Freak]

#211460 - 09/09/05 02:50 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

What do I have to do to get this to the ALR? Start a snake? [Too much XOC]

#211461 - 09/09/05 02:53 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Maybe Kanye West and Wolf Blitzer should get together.... [Freak]

#211462 - 09/09/05 03:07 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Quote:
What do I have to do to get this to the ALR? Start a snake? [Too much XOC]
Talk about how bad Calmini sucks

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#211463 - 09/09/05 03:28 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Bwahahahahahahahahah! I choked when I read that. Great reply Weasal. I guess even a blind squirrel finds a nut every once in a while. [Finger]

#211464 - 09/09/05 03:29 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
BLITZER: "You simply get chills every time you see these poor individuals, as Jack Cafferty just pointed out, so tragically, so many of these people, almost all of them that we see, are so poor and they are so black, and this is going to raise lots of questions for people who are watching this story unfold."
Damn liberals. It's like it is worse because it is happening to the poor, stupid, blacks or something. :rolleyes:

#211465 - 09/09/05 03:34 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Talk about how bad Calmini sucks
mad That's it!! No more!

( [LOL] )

#211466 - 09/09/05 04:31 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Claus Offline

you guys are a bunch of fucking assholes...can't even have a civil conversation without having to bring Jesus and Racism up...you are all idi....wait a minute this is in the ALR.. GREAT work Guys...To conclude:

- Kanye West is a closet queer honkeyhater
- Wolf Blitzer needs a blowjob from Aunt Jemima
- Big Dutch is a funny guy, NOOB but funny
- semioldFrontier is still Canadian
- Weasel, change the bongwater

-It is fucking FRIDAY....kick back drink some barley and chillax.....

Peace out

#211467 - 09/09/05 05:22 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

#211468 - 09/09/05 05:25 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
you are an utter and complete moron. Just when I think you can't be any dumber, you go and out-do yourself.
Really? I always expect you to have something that will top your last dumbass remark.

If you'd move out of VA, our average state IQ might jump fifteen points. You're dragging the rest of us down, you bitchass cock-knocker.

#211469 - 09/09/05 05:29 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
bitchass
Really? You're going to go with bitchass? What happened , stupidbutt and dummystupid didn't seem quite effective enough? Some kid throw that at you in the playground today when you took his tricycle?

Bitchass. Not very fasisticated. (Shakes head in dissapointment)

#211470 - 09/09/05 05:37 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
[b] bitchass
Really? You're going to go with bitchass? What happened , stupidbutt and dummystupid didn't seem quite effective enough? Some kid throw that at you in the playground today when you took his tricycle?

Bitchass. Not very fasisticated. (Shakes head in dissapointment)[/b]
Apologies for not coming up with something better, but hard headed right wing stupidity has blown my mind today.

#211471 - 09/09/05 06:21 PM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Here's some for you:

#211472 - 12/09/05 01:08 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[Save the fine unicorns]

That was a good one. STFU. WOW you just keep showing us why we shouldn't mess with Texas.... because by doing so we may actually become dumber.

Oh and did I mention I really dig your whole "so shut the pie hole" remark. That was brilliant too. Shouldn't it be "so shut YOUR pie hole." Or is there some kind of general pie hole that can be shut? If it exists is it in Texas? If it is, it must be in Midland.....
laugh

#211473 - 12/09/05 01:19 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
[Spit] I was waiting for you to reply. Mr. 58 posts comes and thinks he knows ya'lls relationship and passes judgement on you right away. Then again, I don't expect much differently coming from the left. Damn, I hate when someone from my hometown embarrasses the Hoosier state. mad [Freak]
Who is embarrassing who here?
1) Ya'll, barring the fact that it is not proper english, should be spelled y'all.
2) You don't expect much different, not differently.
3) If any political persuasion is more guilty of passing judgement than any other, I'd have to say it's the right not the left.
4) Let's be honest, the way IU and Purdue have been playing lately, the Hoosier state is pretty embarrassing as it is, so I don't think me bringing a little open-mindedness to this forum is going to do any major harm to the Hoosier state's reputation.
5) You come to someone's aid who responds to people with "STFU," "Shut the pie hole," and then if all else fails reverts to making biggoted remarks.

YOU MY FRIEND ARE EMBARRASSING.

#211474 - 12/09/05 05:47 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
2001frontier Offline

Yous is a's dumb's asses.

#211475 - 12/09/05 06:53 AM Re: Kanye West and Mike Myers
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]
Quote:
[b] bitchass

Bitchass. Not very fasisticated. (Shakes head in dissapointment)[/b]
Apologies for not coming up with something better, but hard headed right wing stupidity has blown my mind today.[/b]
yes, expecting people to get out of the way of a large storm headed toward them makes me stupid. Being fed up with people living off of government handouts makes me hardheaded. I must be, I keep going to work everyday to earn my keep instead of sucking off the big government titty. Maybe I should quit and go collect welfare and piss and moan when it's not enough to sustain the life I've become accustomed to.

I appreciate your zeal to help others, really, I do, but at what point do we need to hold them accountable and help themselves?

sorry WilMac, I can't fight over this, it's too sad what has become of and happened to these people because they refused to help themselves when they could. Let's just get them out and help them get life started again.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal