2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211517 - 09/01/04 04:46 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
He he ok madman you go ahead and damn my whole family if you feel like it. I still love you man don't ever leave this board. You continue to be a great source of amusement for us all.

#211518 - 09/01/04 05:09 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I always get to the party too late :rolleyes:
I posted this about 5 hours before Ivan had his rant-
Quote:
Down here the blue hairs and , mexicans are what cause the traffic problems.
Ivan's not a rascist, he don't even drive a fast car. If I'm not wrong he's in fact a chicano. Mexican born in America. What I meant by my comment was that AZ has a real immigration problem and the people I'm referring to have no F-ing idea of proper, safe, driving how-to.They're totally clueless.
Get off Ivans ass, he's probably just had to much tequila. wink

#211519 - 09/01/04 05:22 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

from Ivan-
Quote:
Just think at some point deep fried pig skin might have been considered gross. Now pork rinds are everywhere. It is called infiltration.

[
Just like a Taco Bell on every corner right? Well Pepsi owns Taco Bell and Pepsi is run by the man, so don't forget that you greasy, brown, chili eating hoto. Ps- send me some of your abuelitas salsa picoso. [ThumbsUp]

#211520 - 09/01/04 05:26 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Thats Joto not Hoto.

Pinche Gringo Culero.

#211521 - 09/01/04 05:55 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Well "Supporting Moron", since we're now posting nasties in Spanish...

A viente! Chingate tu madre, cabron...

[Finger]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211522 - 09/01/04 07:35 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

A viente? Not familiar with that second word. Viento means wind.

It is chinga tu madre. Cabron.

Aborte de Tlacuache guey.

#211523 - 09/01/04 08:11 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a trooper. All those oranges you had to sell, the miles and miles of grass you had to mow, to afford a college education. And here you are using the internet to swear at people in Mexican. I love this country. Way to go Igor, er, Ivan. [Finger]

#211524 - 09/01/04 08:18 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Bah go shove a beer up a chickens ass.

#211525 - 09/01/04 08:26 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

laugh

#211526 - 09/01/04 08:57 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
See I think it's a good thing. You can now go to work Ivan and pay taxes while us white folk sit on our ass, get arrested and bitch about how our culture is not respected, and we are oppressed.

I can't wait to be a minority, I already have a list of racist assholes to sue.

#211527 - 09/01/04 09:03 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
""Oddly enough living in a city that is 80% hispanic my best friend is an irish guy. ""

Now see this is a double standard. If some poor white cracker said that, "I have a friend who is black/mexican" There would be an uproar.

Oh you got a friend who is black, huh? And I suppose we all look alike to you too?

Now go wash my car.

#211528 - 09/01/04 09:14 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

I absolutely refuse to wash your truck marshall. I've seen what is on your vanity plates that means people piss on your tires.

#211529 - 09/01/04 10:13 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Bah go shove a beer up a chickens ass.
Hey! That's not spanish!
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211530 - 09/01/04 11:15 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Sure it is.

It is a Mexican hot carl.....

#211531 - 10/01/04 09:13 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

A viente? Not familiar with that second word. Viento means wind.
It's slang for "same to you"

It is chinga tu madre. Cabron.[/QUOTE]

No "Chingate tu madre, cabron" is correct, it means "Fuck your mother, you fucking idiot piece of shit who can't even get it up".

Chupame mi pinga.

Quote:
Aborte de Tlacuache guey.
Chilito, Are you trying to say "Aborted fetus from a male steer?

Hacerse una paja. Yo creo que tu juega a los dos bandos.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211532 - 10/01/04 09:22 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
austinbrtndr Offline

Loc: ATX
This makes me think of when I was in construction, and most of my crew was Mexican, and they didn't hardly speak any english... They would get mad at me because I didn't want to learn spanish, and I'd get pissed at them cuz they were just dumb, oops... cuz they couldn't speak english... I told them when I move to Mexico, I would learn spanish... I have no intentions of moving there, so I don't give a rats ass about learning spanish... since they're in the U.S. they should learn the damn language... Now my daughter comes home, saying she's learning spanish... in the 2nd friggin grade! I don't think I like that idea... I'm not racist at all, I like everyone, but if you don't speak english, I'd like ya a whole lot better if you stayed at home...

West Ham UFC -- Come On You Irons!!!

www.myspace.com/kraigslist

Kraig

#211533 - 10/01/04 09:37 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Face it; You've got Whitefolks who think Mexicans are speaking Spanish, Spaniards who take it as an insult to be called Mexican,and Mexicans born in America who can't speak either.
I cooked fine dining 12 years here in AZ and there are so many dialects and different slangs, often time these guys'll be rappin' with each other when one'll stop, look at the other and go "heh?" [Huh?] They don't even know what each others saying. I might've misspeled a word I've never typed before, but I knew what it meant when I typed it [Smoking]

#211534 - 10/01/04 10:19 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Not to get the topic going in a completely different direction, BUT I don't really look all that Asian to begin with. Yet people will often ask me, "Hey, what are you?" I mean, are you fucking kidding me? I've never really figured out how to respond to this. Usually I just sit there with a pissed off-confused look on my face. Then the questions about knowing kung fu and making some kick ass egg rolls start. [Huh?]

#211535 - 10/01/04 01:24 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by austinbrtndr:
Now my daughter comes home, saying she's learning spanish... in the 2nd friggin grade! I don't think I like that idea...
When I end up having kids, I would be thrilled to learn that my child was learning a foreign language in 2nd grade...doesn't matter if it's Spanish...ANY foreign language.

Whenever I end up having kids, they WILL start learning a foreign language as early as possible, be it Spanish, German, French, Japanese or whatever.

Oh...and just to be a smart ass, I'd suggest you not complain about them speaking English when you can't even type it...

"they didn't hardly speak any english"

laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211536 - 11/01/04 05:42 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
When I end up having kids, I would be thrilled to learn that my child was learning a foreign language in 2nd grade...doesn't matter if it's Spanish...ANY foreign language.

Whenever I end up having kids, they WILL start learning a foreign language as early as possible, be it Spanish, German, French, Japanese or whatever.
I agree with this Moby. We want our little girl to at least be fluent in one other language, and we are going to do our best to learn it with her. I think it's a shame we only learn one language, though I do not believe we as a society should have to tailor our language to accomodate foreigners who come here. No other country does this, why should we.

#211537 - 11/01/04 08:32 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Well I have heard the "learn the language," argument my whole life. I usually hear this complaint from those who work in retail that have to deal with spanish speakers. Hey the customer is always right, if I was trying to sell a chinese guy something you better believe I would do my best to learn some chinese.

Then I hear whining from people who hear groups of hispanics speaking spanish in public. My answer is mind your own fucking business. If people feel more comfortable conversing in their native language that is their business. There are just some phrases in spanish that simply do not exist in english. Spanish is much more effective at conveying emotion, positive or negative.

Any other examples where people speaking other languages inconvenienced you.

#211538 - 12/01/04 09:39 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was trying to buy some fast food gift certificates for an old neighbor. She is to old to cook now I guess.....anyway, I had to go to three (I swear, three) places before someone spoke enough english so I could buy a gift certificate. And I speak spanish pretty good, they just couldn't understand.

Kind of a shame. Kinda like me working the counter in Mexico. Que? Think the place would lose business? Of course. What Mexican in their right mind would go there to order whatever from me, If I don't understand what they are saying.

All this oppression/racism shit is all just old tired bullshit anyways. Bring on the revolution, I don't care. I hope it turns out just like Mexico with it's stellar history of exceptional government and human rights. Not to mention a great economy and global respect. Let's not forget values. Everyone knows you can't payoff a Mexican judge/cop/politician. I'm glad there won't be tons of illegal drugs being brought into the country, and maybe the coyotes will stop robbing and murdering the Mexican "undocumented immigrant" or home invading those same "undocs"

Face it Ivan, the Mexicans have a huge perception problem. Maybe you and your family, educated as you are, and down for La Raza as you are, should work on that.

I once heard something that puts a lot of this in perspective. During WWII a democratic President, put all of the Japanese people living in America into camps, regardless of their status. That was just 60 years ago. Certainly prejudice and hatred for these people was everywhere. In SPITE of that, the Japanese people have thrived. Have you ever seen a Japanese ghetto? Have you ever heard of a Japanese person claiming they didn't get this or that because of racism etc.?

Methinks not. A proud, hardworking culture.

A culture that does, instead of running at the mouth. What is your culture? I keep hearing about it......what do I use to judge? What I see not only here in America, but Mexico as well? On what basis do the Mexican peole wished to be viewed? It's a serious question. Get with your family and talk about it. Simply stating that white people don't like you because your skin is brown not only sounds like, but is a gigantic cop-out. I want to know, am I to judge on what I experience and see everyday, the neighborhoods I drive through, and the people I interact with everyday?

#211539 - 12/01/04 08:20 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Who ever said white people don't like me. Everybody likes me I am a lovable jackass. Y'all took my comments way too seriously and expanded them into an area that had nothing to do with anything. Just shows your paranoia.

#211540 - 12/01/04 08:53 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

Who ever said white people don't like me.
I'm white. I don't like you anymore. Now that I know you are an anti-white racist who is the son of another anti-white racist.

White people aren't paranoid. Just pissed off. We don't like seeing our once beautiful country devolve into a third world ghetto.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html

#211541 - 12/01/04 09:30 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

Who ever said white people don't like me.
I'm white. I don't like you anymore. Now that I know you are an anti-white racist who is the son of another anti-white racist.

White people aren't paranoid. Just pissed off. We don't like seeing our once beautiful country devolve into a third world ghetto.

http://www.city-journal.org/html/14_1_the_illegal_alien.html
And so the Madman sheds another layer.....

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal