2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 113 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211542 - 13/01/04 07:58 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
Well that is really a shame madman cuz I really like you. I love the fact that you are not afraid to come on here and express your opinions no matter how wildly unpopular they are. You are a great source of entertainment.

#211543 - 13/01/04 10:15 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
buffalo Offline

Loc: los angeles, california
You crack me up Ivan! [LOL]

#211544 - 13/01/04 10:45 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Bucweet X Offline

Loc: Houston TX
Quote:
Originally posted by ELFTERRA:
Not to get the topic going in a completely different direction, [b]BUT I don't really look all that Asian to begin with. Yet people will often ask me, "Hey, what are you?" I mean, are you fucking kidding me? I've never really figured out how to respond to this. Usually I just sit there with a pissed off-confused look on my face. Then the questions about knowing kung fu and making some kick ass egg rolls start. [Huh?] [/b]
Why not tell those nosy people that you are Human.?

#211545 - 13/01/04 11:28 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Well that is really a shame madman cuz I really like you. I love the fact that you are not afraid to come on here and express your opinions no matter how wildly unpopular they are. You are a great source of entertainment.
Awwww...sounds like a couple of spurned lovers.

Why don't you boys kiss and make up and stop all this fussin' and a feudin'?

#211546 - 13/01/04 12:41 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

C'mon Ivan. Do you or don't you think Mexico has a perception problem?

What are the American people to think about Mexicans, what are we to base our opinions on?

Do you think Mexicans living in America would rather have the Mexican government rule, or the American government rule?

What is your opinion on why the country of Mexico continues to be a poor country in spite of it's tropical location, beaches, and the best food in the world?

And of course, why are you so ugly?

#211547 - 13/01/04 04:36 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
Well imacsae, that was about one of strangest posts I've read. Total racist garbage put out there to get a rise out of people. Then when people call you on it, it's a joke. "everyone loves me.."

Do you like pointing guns at people then just laughing it off saying it's just a joke? You have a weird sense of humor hombre.

Just because you have an identity crisis going on is no reason to post reverse-racist bullshit like this. And for what purpose? What was the basis of this post anyway? I didn't get it.

Oh and about retaking of your land, tell your amigos to pack a lunch! I don't give a rats ass what your credentials are BA or BS , that sounded just about as stupid as some of the uneducated Klan retoric we hear around here sometime.

I can see you're another ungrateful, hateful. Congrats, your folks must be proud. :rolleyes:

#211548 - 13/01/04 04:52 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
MaloCS Offline

Quote:
We are also putting mind control drugs in your salsa at restaurants. Pretty soon you will find yourself yearning for menudo.
Mmmmmmmmmm! Menudo.

#211549 - 13/01/04 05:35 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

I don't see where the racism is in my post. I think you are all taking much too seriously. I never claimed any superiority to anybody I just pointed out that as hispanics become more affluent and gain higher positions then their power base will increase. Not to mention that we are now the largest minority in the U.S. Notice that is still minority there are still many more anglo saxons than anything else. Oh and by the way many of you have a very narrow view of who hispanics are. Not all of us have prison tatoos and live in slums.

#211550 - 13/01/04 05:37 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]Well that is really a shame madman cuz I really like you. I love the fact that you are not afraid to come on here and express your opinions no matter how wildly unpopular they are. You are a great source of entertainment.
Awwww...sounds like a couple of spurned lovers.

Why don't you boys kiss and make up and stop all this fussin' and a feudin'?[/b]
You must be a liberal devient for even suggesting such an un-natural thing!!
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

I learned how to classify from Madman!

#211551 - 13/01/04 07:39 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:

Any other examples where people speaking other languages inconvenienced you.
I don't mind other people speaking their language around me, but when they sit there and point at me or my wife or kids, etc., and talk in their native language, you're FUCKING A right it bothers me.

To all those assholes:

Got something to say to me? Say it in my fucking face in English.

#211552 - 13/01/04 08:24 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
You think menudo is bad? Try buche or tacos de cabeza. MMMMM

Just think at some point deep fried pig skin might have been considered gross. Now pork rinds are everywhere. It is called infiltration.
One word for you, man - HAGGIS. Surely, being educated person, speaking fluently two languages you aware of what is it smile Try it, seriously.

Pity that FDA wont let canned haggis to be imported.

#211553 - 13/01/04 08:57 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

I believe it is various parts of a sheep stuffed into a stomach and boiled. Actually sounds good to me. Hell I really like moronga which is beef blood and spices in a sausage and boiled.

#211554 - 13/01/04 08:58 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TatsuoX:
Quote:
[b]
Any other examples where people speaking other languages inconvenienced you.
I don't mind other people speaking their language around me, but when they sit there and point at me or my wife or kids, etc., and talk in their native language, you're FUCKING A right it bothers me.

To all those assholes:

Got something to say to me? Say it in my fucking face in English. [/b]
I would think that is rude in any language. Maybe if you werent walking around with half a hot dog stuck to your cheek noone would point and laugh. Soap is your friend.

#211555 - 13/01/04 09:01 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Quote:
I believe it is various parts of a sheep stuffed into a stomach and boiled. Actually sounds good to me. Hell I really like moronga which is beef blood and spices in a sausage and boiled.
Close enough smile And if you like those odd sausages - - you should travel one day to Estonia - they have similar sausages. Calling them "hunter's sausage" - -horrible stuff smile Eat one of them, and then you can relive taste of it in your mouth for next couple days. And no - listerin doesnt help smile

#211556 - 13/01/04 11:08 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Claus Offline

#211557 - 14/01/04 05:18 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
*sorry no fatties

[Spit]

#211558 - 14/01/04 06:57 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
*sorry no fatties

[Spit]
[Spit] [LOL]

I may have found my new Sig.!

#211559 - 14/01/04 07:04 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
I don't see where the racism is in my post. I think you are all taking much too seriously. I never claimed any superiority to anybody I just pointed out that as hispanics become more affluent and gain higher positions then their power base will increase. Not to mention that we are now the largest minority in the U.S. Notice that is still minority there are still many more anglo saxons than anything else. Oh and by the way many of you have a very narrow view of who hispanics are. Not all of us have prison tatoos and live in slums.
Well good for you, and all of the affluent hispanics out there. (Same goes for blacks, "native Americans" etc.) It's my wish that everyone work hard and strive for affluence. No matter what the race, the self-reliance and sense of responsibility that comes from working hard and earning a good living is within reach. That's the beauty of our country. That's the part that welfare and public assistance kills. Go out, get an education, get a good job (on your qualifications and merits) and earn a shitload of money.

I don't care who's running audio during a video shoot, as long as he or she knows what the fuck they're doing!!! I don't have the time or energy to be a racist.

Andy
(a white guy)

#211560 - 14/01/04 07:14 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
Okay so when cornered with questions tough to answer the racist Ivan retreats.

Ohhhhhhhhh Ivannnnnnnnn come out and plaaaayyyyyyyy.

#211561 - 14/01/04 10:25 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Claus Offline

#211562 - 14/01/04 11:23 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
aquamander Offline

Loc: Atlanta, Ga.
Quote:
I don't see where the racism is in my post....I just pointed out that as hispanics become more affluent and gain higher positions then their power base will increase....we are now the largest minority in the U.S...there are still many more anglo saxons than anything else....Oh and by the way many of you have a very narrow view of who hispanics are. Not all of us have prison tatoos and live in slums.
Hell, even that reply is loaded with racial overtones. Like the man said, why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? You spend too much time contemplating what's wrong with everyone else it appears to me.

You're awful presumptious...why don't you just say white people? Are you so shallow to think that every white person in America is of anglo-decent?

As far as I can tell, you have nothing to really complain about. You have a *good* education, a loving family and you reside here in the U.S. Walk a mile in the shoes of the under priviledged for a while before you start looking to blame others for the way you feel about your personal situation. [Crybaby] Be thankful for the good things in life you take for granted. Hombre.

Because in these posts not only do you sound foolish, but quite selfish as well.

#211563 - 14/01/04 11:32 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by aquamander:
Quote:
[b]I don't see where the racism is in my post....I just pointed out that as hispanics become more affluent and gain higher positions then their power base will increase....we are now the largest minority in the U.S...there are still many more anglo saxons than anything else....Oh and by the way many of you have a very narrow view of who hispanics are. Not all of us have prison tatoos and live in slums.
Hell, even that reply is loaded with racial overtones. Like the man said, why do you have such a chip on your shoulder? You spend too much time contemplating what's wrong with everyone else it appears to me.

You're awful presumptious...why don't you just say white people? Are you so shallow to think that every white person in America is of anglo-decent?

As far as I can tell, you have nothing to really complain about. You have a *good* education, a loving family and you reside here in the U.S. Walk a mile in the shoes of the under priviledged for a while before you start looking to blame others for the way you feel about your personal situation. [Crybaby] Be thankful for the good things in life you take for granted. Hombre.

Because in these posts not only do you sound foolish, but quite selfish as well.[/b]
Bravo! Very nicely said.

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#211564 - 14/01/04 12:38 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I mean come on it is silly to call me a racist. I love everybody. Especially white chicks. Oddly enough living in a city that is 80% Hispanic my best friend is an Irish guy.
I love it when people say they're not a racist just because they are acquainted to and/or have come into contact with someone of a different race at some point in their life.

WELL HELL, I'm not a racists because I once knew this black guy that lived a few doors down from me. I've also watched a few episodes of Sanford and Son, so I guess that makes me "in" with the brothers. Why, let me prove it to you:

"Shiiee imacsae. Word...you trippin' with all that racists talk--a'ight. No diggity, I don't like the flava of what you saying. It'll be on if you keep disn' whitey. Peep dis, just cuz your dawg is Irish and you like white honey doesn't make you a playa. Stop talkin' trash and it will be like butta baby! Peace out G." [LOL]

-dp [Smoking]

#211565 - 14/01/04 10:57 PM Re: The "New" Revolution.
imacsae Offline

You are right that was kind of a lame comment. True though it is that my best bud is an irish guy.

#211566 - 16/01/04 07:18 AM Re: The "New" Revolution.
Stone4x4 Offline

Loc: Chandler AZ
Good, then theres hope for you. I have two brothers in law, one names Oaxaca, one named Castro. I employ, and have been employed by Mexican people my whole working life, (25years).

I vacation in Mexico, and it's my favorite food, Ive even had trepas a few times.

Some of the prettiest women on the planet.

But this take our country back bullshit needs to stop. There is a perfectly good country with alot of great mountains, beaches, etc. Why leave it and come to invade the desert?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal