shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211640 - 20/09/06 07:40 AM fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Side mirrors on a 2003 SE

both sides dont work so im thinking fuse. WHere is the acc fuse that controls them?

nevermind found and fixed

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#211641 - 21/09/06 09:48 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yeah....democrats are bad. Bush is doing a bang up job. :rolleyes: Dumbass. Regan did great too. Lets lift sanctions on broadcasting. You ever wonder why commercials are louder than the actual program you are watching? Yeah, thank Regan for that one. Good job, Republicants.

#211642 - 21/09/06 01:40 PM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

wow 2 posts and already a bonehead

why dont you take your viewpoints and shove em were the sun dont shine. It's people like you who force their viewpoints on everyone else, in that holier than though attitude and general stench of stupidity that piss me off.

how bout you land face first in a dumpster full of fishhooks you useless biological expirmentation.

oh and one more thing next time you see your mother slap her good and hard for every single person youve ever met. Cause im sure they wouldnt mind linning up for the pleasure

P.S.

Radio also happens to be tied in with the mirror fuse.

just a friendly FYI for everyone

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#211643 - 21/09/06 02:29 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Let see, post count matters not. Me, forcing my viewpoints? Such a republican thing to say when you're the one focing your views on me. Republican spin. I love it. "I can't outsmart a democrat so I will threaten him with my razor sharp words." Moron, thinking post count really fucking matters. [Save the fine unicorns] I think it's you who needs to slap your Mother. Actually, it's not her fault that you're an idiot. You just chose to be stupid by choosing the party of hate and rich lies.

#211644 - 21/09/06 03:44 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

:: grabs the popcorn ::

GO REPUBlICANS...

Where the hell did anyone bring up post counts?? Really so republicans are the ones forcing ideas on people.. Funny how all this hype is brought up with iraq.. More people die in Washington DC then in Baghdad.. But we don't hear about that.. They make a big stink about all those killed in iraq.. How about all those killed in Rwanda, while Clinton told the UN to stay out of it.. Did anyone make a big deal about that.. NO.. I still fail to see how republicans force ideas onto people. Last time I checked it was the democrates that control the media..

#211645 - 21/09/06 04:30 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
:: grabs the popcorn ::

GO REPUBlICANS...

Where the hell did anyone bring up post counts?? Really so republicans are the ones forcing ideas on people.. Funny how all this hype is brought up with iraq.. More people die in Washington DC then in Baghdad.. But we don't hear about that.. They make a big stink about all those killed in iraq.. How about all those killed in Rwanda, while Clinton told the UN to stay out of it.. Did anyone make a big deal about that.. NO.. I still fail to see how republicans force ideas onto people. Last time I checked it was the democrates that control the media..
Hype about Iraq? It's kind of funny how Bush lied to you and me about going to war when Clinton was trying to help out another country. Don't even say, "we're helping Iraq." We're not. Bush went in for the soul purpose of disarming him, saying that he was supporting terrorists. Now it's found out that that's not true. Wow. What a suprise. Go ahead and rave for the Retardicants. They are the ones that are going to loose the senate and congress come November. It's about time something will start to get done in this country in the past six years. Thanks Bush and his administration and thanks to all of you retards that voted for him.

#211646 - 21/09/06 06:25 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

how the fuck does a topic go from fuses to politics in 1 post? wtf is that shit? [Huh?]

#211647 - 21/09/06 07:12 PM Re: fuses
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
Quote:
Originally posted by steelX:
how the fuck does a topic go from fuses to politics in 1 post? wtf is that shit? [Huh?]
Xterrapin get banned and decided to re-incarnate himself?

#211648 - 21/09/06 07:41 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
Quote:
[b]how the fuck does a topic go from fuses to politics in 1 post? wtf is that shit? [Huh?]
Xterrapin get banned and decided to re-incarnate himself?[/b]
did he really..

#211649 - 22/09/06 05:00 AM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

wouldnt suprise me

though xterrapin had a little more flare and truth to his posts. THis guy is like arguing with a week old dead fish. No intelligence and all stink.

its too bad too, he's probably not a bad guy once you get him drunk. Now i just want to drug him and drop him off in the middle of hells kitchen.

oh and as for joining the party of the rich and aloof or whatever you called it. YUP I discovered long ago that most republicans were rich because they work for a living instead of letting the government pay their way.

#211650 - 22/09/06 08:34 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
wouldnt suprise me

though xterrapin had a little more flare and truth to his posts. THis guy is like arguing with a week old dead fish. No intelligence and all stink.

its too bad too, he's probably not a bad guy once you get him drunk. Now i just want to drug him and drop him off in the middle of hells kitchen.

oh and as for joining the party of the rich and aloof or whatever you called it. YUP I discovered long ago that most republicans were rich because they work for a living instead of letting the government pay their way.
Yup, this is true. I let the government pay my way. I let them buy me everything. Man, you know why I really can't stand your party? One, you do nothing but attack everyone else because you want to hide the truth about how much of crooks you guys really are. Second, the retardicants can't really control government and keep it within it's grounds. The fact that republicans want to spend all of the United States' money is just retarded. "No new taxes." Remember that? I love it. Let me give you some idea on how your party has fucked up this country. Do you remember back in the 90's, when the economy was great, how we had a DEMOCRAT in office? Then, Bush gets in office and boom, the country has gone to shit in a hand basket. Inflation is out of control and gas prices are sky high. I sure do like paying $3+/gallon for regular unleaded while the CEO's of corporations get a $400 million dollar retirement and Exxon mobile pulls in the biggest profit in their history but not just once but twice! Bush is a fucking moron to the core. "I'm just some redneck hick that calls out the terrorists and then I retract my statement because my fellow devils in office have told me not to be pulling this cowboy bullshit anymore." Dude, go ahead and cut me with your words, I'm here with the facts. The fact that you can't say shit about our great party is because you have nothing. You can only try to cut me down. My turn. The fact that you would like to, "get him drunk then drop him in hells kitchen.." What kind of stupid phrase is that? Why don't you jump off of a 50 story roof and land on your feet so your balls can finally drop. Why don't you say something raunchy? For example: I hope when eating out your boyfriends ass, you choke on his bloody, festering tampon when you try and slurp up the string because you're so stupid that you think it's a noodle. Fucking idiot.

#211651 - 22/09/06 09:03 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

the fact is, this fucking arguement doesnt belong here.

sand runner, i hope your not argueing with him over his sig. that would just be stupid...or didnt you know that was his sig and not part of his post?

that would be a sure sign of being the biggest NOOB ive ever seen.

#211652 - 22/09/06 09:32 AM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:

For example: I hope when eating out your boyfriends ass, you choke on his bloody, festering tampon when you try and slurp up the string because you're so stupid that you think it's a noodle. Fucking idiot.
4 years of high school provided for by the great state of oregon
4 years of college 80,000 dollars
coming up with the worlds worst insult priceless

a noodle where the f do you come up with this crap. I mean come on i gave you the out i let you have it. All you had to do was not get riled up and untwist your panties and you could have played the higher ground. Oh wait your a democrat they apparently aren't capable of taking the high road. Ya know all that stuff about 90's economy, Thank Reagan for that one. it has been proven by doctorate holding economists time and time again that any change in an economy takes at least 4 years to show up in everyday life. Which means thank your blowjob buddy Bill Clinton for everything happening now. Im just glad Bush was man enough to come along and clean up his mess. Its too bad Clinton doesnt have any braincells above his waistline otherwise osama would be dead right now and a few of my friends would be alive right now. So when you think im blindly following a president cause mommy and daddy told me to your wrong. Oh and please god feed me the line about nobody dieing when clinton lied. How bout the thousands who died because clinton decided to do nothing in rwanda and columbia. Besides Id rather have a fool in the White House with good intentions than a rapist lookin for poon.
You know drug smugglers had a better time getting drugs into the US when clinton was around. I hope you get to watch your children fade into useless shells of themselves from years of drug use. I see it daily so I know what it does to a person.
actually why dont we leave this little tiff with this

why dont you go play hide and go fuckyourself

goodnight and goodluck

#211653 - 22/09/06 09:34 AM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
the fact is, this fucking arguement doesnt belong here.

sand runner, i hope your not argueing with him over his sig. that would just be stupid...or didnt you know that was his sig and not part of his post?

that would be a sure sign of being the biggest NOOB ive ever seen.
hes arguing with me about my sig
and yes all i wanted to know was where the fuse for my rear view mirros was
LOL
hes a newb and a half

btw manny hows the truck?

#211654 - 22/09/06 09:57 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

I love it when people are all like, "noob." You guys are pretty much just fags anyways, spending purposeless time on an xterra website and getting to know people you'll never meet. Yeah, I'm pissed about his sig because he blames me for forcing this shit down his throat when he's the one forcing shit down our throat. I never knew that buying an xterra would put me in a bracket full of redneck republicants. "I'm a good born again christian. I would never lie about going to war." You know, lying about going to war is way worse than getting a BJ. Apparently being a bad person when you're the best president in our lifetime is a horrible thing. When you're a bad person and a bad president is a great thing. Fucking lier. Oh yeah and your dead friends would still be dead even if Osama was killed. He's not the master mind. Learn about what you say before you speak it and sound like a fool. Regan did nothing good for this country. And your little comment about taking four years is just retarded. You know what really happened? Bush was on vacation for his first seven months in office. All he wanted to do was play golf. What a fucking lazy asshole.

Also, I love your little George Carlin comment. Hide and go fuck yourself. Where do you get your material? Toys R Us? You can also thank Bush for the spike in college tuition. Thanks Bush. And you keep bringing up this Rowanda thing. Just let it go. Just because Clinton HAD a reason to go to war and didn't do it just to become a "wartime president" like bush did. What a joke. You're a joke. Oh yeah, one more thing, punctuation and capitals are always welcome when you're trying to sound intelligent. Thanks for trying. Ok, ok, ok, I will use a goodbye comment as cringing as yours, "Why don't you make like a tree and leaf." Thanks for playing, retard.

#211655 - 22/09/06 10:05 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I love it when people are all like, "noob." You guys are pretty much just fags anyways...
regardless of what your problem is. we have different areas of this board so that you may be an asshole about politics. when some one searches this board about fuses, their gonna see is this dumb shit.

if you got a problem about politics or his sig, start it up in the club house where all the rest of the b.s. goes on.

complaining about punctuation on the internet, thats just juvenile.

we're all just fags???, take it easy there e-tough guy. :rolleyes:

#211656 - 22/09/06 10:42 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Sweet Jesus SandRunner, who crammed a big spiney bug up your ass?

#211657 - 22/09/06 11:34 AM Re: fuses
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
What a fucking moron.

#211658 - 22/09/06 12:15 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

SandRunner,

I hope your owners got you spayed or neutered when they picked you up at the pound.

Fly

#211659 - 22/09/06 01:19 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

You all are so nice. I feel so welcome. Yeah, I'm sure a noob, newb or however you spell it. I am new to this gay ass forum but I've been on other forums. This has got to be the worst one, ever. Every single person is a redneck. Makes me want to vomit. By the way, I am not neutered and I'll cum in your eye just like you like it, Fly fag. Hey Paul, thanks for your stupid ass comment. No one really fucking cares how smart Democrats are and how fucking retarded your stupid ass party is. This country needs to be a one party system. The restealacans can't run this country for shit. Hey steelX, shut the fuck up. First off, I don't care what you say or do or think. Preferably, I'd like you to go and take some asprin and make sure you take the whole bottle. Have your boyfriend send me pictures of when you're laying on the floor, foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions. Thanks for the post, ass. Hey granite, make sure you join him, seeing how you guys are married. Wait, I forgot, you hateful sons of bitches don't like fags in our country. They are destroying the tradition of marriage but I see that 500 of the top United States officials are divorced with kids. Hmm, gays are destoying marriage. I think you need to think about what you want to convey before you spurt out fucked up phrases like you do. By your comment, Granite, you are a born again christian. You used Jesus and the word ass in the same sentence. That qualifies you to go to church and bend over and take it by Jesus. I'm sick of these god fuckers that think that they can do whatever they want but go to church to repent. You can't do shit. God is not real. Your thoughts are false and retarded. Let's base a political party on money, greed, god and hate. That's a great combo. Good fucking luck in life you pole smokers. Thanks for responding. Oh yeah, seeing how you all will say something that I really could care less about after I post this, I will be leaving this dumbass forum. I don't need urban rednecks to help me out with my truck. Thanks assholes.

#211660 - 22/09/06 01:24 PM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
I love it when people are all like, "noob." You guys are pretty much just fags anyways, spending purposeless time on an xterra website and getting to know people you'll never meet. Yeah, I'm pissed about his sig because he blames me for forcing this shit down his throat when he's the one forcing shit down our throat. I never knew that buying an xterra would put me in a bracket full of redneck republicants.

Well really it doesnt you can go back to giving reach arounds to dogs if thats what really turns you on

"I'm a good born again christian. I would never lie about going to war." You know, lying about going to war is way worse than getting a BJ. Apparently being a bad person when you're the best president in our lifetime is a horrible thing. When you're a bad person and a bad president is a great thing. Fucking lier.

You think Clinton was a good president. How bout you remove your head form your ass and take a real good look at the world around you. Name one thing he did in office that made a difference in America. ONE THING!

Oh yeah and your dead friends would still be dead even if Osama was killed. He's not the master mind. Learn about what you say before you speak it and sound like a fool.

one friend died in the world trade center his little girl and his wife would argue with you

the other men died in service to their country. SInce you obviously have no grasp of honor andduty i wont defile their sacrafices by trying to get you to see the light of day

Regan did nothing good for this country. And your little comment about taking four years is just retarded.
First reganomics you want to look it up or should i make you look dumber by posting it up. Second the 4 years comment has been confirmed by alan greenspan (who by the way is the one with the real economic power no the president) and several other noted WORLD economists all holding doctorats from prestigous universities.

And you keep bringing up this Rowanda thing. Just let it go. Just because Clinton HAD a reason to go to war and didn't do it just to become a "wartime president" like bush did.
I keep bringing up the rowanda thing? you mean me and steelx brought it up. Reason being is because more people died in rowanda because clinton wouldnt do anything than have died in Iraq so far from our bullets and bombs.

oh and I take it since you dont feel like wasting your time on a website talking to people who you'll never meet you wont be back? I doubt it but im sure your a hippocrite and you'll be back to trouble us more.

oh and as far as never meeting these people. I have wheeled with most of njax and alot of other clubs too. Its called Ecxc look into it Id love to see you there one year.

than we can talk about this without you going to tough guy extremes

#211661 - 22/09/06 01:28 PM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Quote:
You all are so nice. I feel so welcome. Yeah, I'm sure a noob, newb or however you spell it. I am new to this gay ass forum but I've been on other forums. This has got to be the worst one, ever. Every single person is a redneck. Makes me want to vomit. By the way, I am not neutered and I'll cum in your eye just like you like it, Fly fag. Hey Paul, thanks for your stupid ass comment. No one really fucking cares how smart Democrats are and how fucking retarded your stupid ass party is. This country needs to be a one party system. The restealacans can't run this country for shit. Hey steelX, shut the fuck up. First off, I don't care what you say or do or think. Preferably, I'd like you to go and take some asprin and make sure you take the whole bottle. Have your boyfriend send me pictures of when you're laying on the floor, foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions. Thanks for the post, ass. Hey granite, make sure you join him, seeing how you guys are married. Wait, I forgot, you hateful sons of bitches don't like fags in our country. They are destroying the tradition of marriage but I see that 500 of the top United States officials are divorced with kids. Hmm, gays are destoying marriage. I think you need to think about what you want to convey before you spurt out fucked up phrases like you do. By your comment, Granite, you are a born again christian. You used Jesus and the word ass in the same sentence. That qualifies you to go to church and bend over and take it by Jesus. I'm sick of these god fuckers that think that they can do whatever they want but go to church to repent. You can't do shit. God is not real. Your thoughts are false and retarded. Let's base a political party on money, greed, god and hate. That's a great combo. Good fucking luck in life you pole smokers. Thanks for responding. Oh yeah, seeing how you all will say something that I really could care less about after I post this, I will be leaving this dumbass forum. I don't need urban rednecks to help me out with my truck. Thanks assholes.
OH YEAH hes gone for good
id bet a brand new calmini bumper he comes back to make one last gasp

ya know its funny he was pissed about my sig
but its true
99% of dems give the others trying to make a difference a bad name hes in the 99%

ding ding
welcome to ATF markets how may I help you today

#211662 - 22/09/06 01:35 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

You have a lot of growing up to do, kid. A keyboard and an opinion don't make you a political expert. The sheer partisanship and vitriol of your posts betray that you do not have an original idea in your head. It must be nice to be young, stupid, and so sure of yourself. I sincerely hope you mature after you live in the real world for a while.

Thanks for being an embarrassment to the state of Oregon on this site.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

#211663 - 22/09/06 01:46 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

hhheee hurteded my feeeelinngggssss.

#211664 - 22/09/06 02:12 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Moderators: Can someone move this steaming pile of manure to the ALR where it belongs? It's an embarrassment. When this kid gets done jerking off into a moist towel, I'm sure he'll be back for more.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal