shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211665 - 22/09/06 02:25 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Moderators: Can someone move this steaming pile of manure to the ALR where it belongs? It's an embarrassment. When this kid gets done jerking off into a moist towel, I'm sure he'll be back for more.
maybe he's eating a cock sandwich and thats why he isnt back yet???

#211666 - 22/09/06 02:34 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by steelX:
]maybe he's eating a cock sandwich and thats why he isnt back yet???
Sssssssthop that SssssstheelX. Remember, we're the ones who are [Rainbow] .

#211667 - 22/09/06 03:21 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
Side mirrors on a 2003 SE

both sides dont work so im thinking fuse. WHere is the acc fuse that controls them?

nevermind found and fixed
just to end this on a good note, what fuse was it?

#211668 - 22/09/06 03:23 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by FlyFishingX:
Quote:
Originally posted by steelX:
[b]]maybe he's eating a cock sandwich and thats why he isnt back yet???
Sssssssthop that SssssstheelX. Remember, we're the ones who are [Rainbow] .[/b]
[Laughing] [Laughing]

you know the saying, "poeple that are always accusing others of being gay are often hiding insecureties in they're own manhood"... or they just buy H2's

#211669 - 22/09/06 03:39 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:
You all are so nice. I feel so welcome. Yeah, I'm sure a noob, Thanks for giving it to me in the asshole.
[Huh?]

#211670 - 22/09/06 03:43 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

LOL how the fuck did I miss this? [LOL]

Oh man... I'm still laughing.

#211671 - 22/09/06 05:30 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Holy crap, seriously....I haven't laughed this hard in forever....I had to wait a few minutes to be able to type. That picture of the dude getting a beat down is priceless. LOL

I thought that guy was funny, but maybe that's just because I'm a liberal. Holy shit, this thread was funny as hell...if you do get rid of it, please save it somewhere... [LOL]

#211672 - 23/09/06 07:34 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

and it still hasnt been moved?????

[Laughing]

#211673 - 23/09/06 07:49 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bolonga Rules the sandwich world!!!!

VIVA LA OSCAR MEYER!!!!

#211674 - 25/09/06 06:58 AM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Quote:
Originally posted by granitex:
Quote:
Originally posted by BoneCrusher:
[b]Side mirrors on a 2003 SE

both sides dont work so im thinking fuse. WHere is the acc fuse that controls them?

nevermind found and fixed
just to end this on a good note, what fuse was it?[/b]
it wasnt actually an acc fuse it was the fuse that controls the mirrors. APparently its tied into the radio fuse. SO I fixed my mirrors and my radio in one fell swoop

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#211675 - 27/09/06 10:53 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

BoneCrusher - 5 trucks dude.... Hopefully that will offset the 1 truck troll rating that the Demi inevitably gave you.

#211676 - 28/09/06 08:49 AM Re: fuses
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
why thank you kind sir

:-)

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#211677 - 28/09/06 06:34 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

holy f$#%! This guy makes me look like an angel! wow! Already down to 2 trucks with so little posts...Quit stealing my thunder bro ! I have had to post over 100 to get it that low laugh . thats all! [drink] [LOL]

#211678 - 28/09/06 07:09 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by I_Hate_Rodents:
BoneCrusher - 5 trucks dude....
heres another 5. [ThumbsUp]

#211679 - 28/09/06 08:24 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Another prime example why the Democratic party is in a downward slide towards the poop pit. I feel sorry for the moderate dems who have to endure ass-clowns like this. So sad.....

#211680 - 28/09/06 08:29 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

finally, The ALR.

[ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]

#211681 - 28/09/06 09:02 PM Re: fuses
Claus Offline

Fucking Americans. RAWANDA...it is RAWANDA not [Finger] laugh ROWANDA. Rowanda is that girl from highschool you all banged

#211682 - 28/09/06 09:07 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow.. just wow..

What an idiot hahaha. laugh

#211683 - 28/09/06 09:39 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
Fucking Americans. RAWANDA...it is RAWANDA not [Finger] laugh ROWANDA. Rowanda is that girl from highschool you all banged
Actually, Claus, it's RWANDA [Finger]

And damnit, I had a post based on the first page of this trainwreck of a thread, but I read through the whole thing and found out he left already...pussy.

#211684 - 28/09/06 11:49 PM Re: fuses
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Wow that dude had some issues

#211685 - 29/09/06 06:07 AM Re: fuses
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Finally, a new thread!

#211686 - 29/09/06 08:16 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
[b]Fucking Americans. RAWANDA...it is RAWANDA not [Finger] laugh ROWANDA. Rowanda is that girl from highschool you all banged
Actually, Claus, it's RWANDA [Finger]

And damnit, I had a post based on the first page of this trainwreck of a thread, but I read through the whole thing and found out he left already...pussy.[/b]
[LOL] That was priceless. Maybe it's "Rawanda" in Danish, Claus? I'll have to ask my grandmother. :p [Finger]

Yeah, Chef, it's really too bad that this nutjob character didn't come back with "the facts." Maybe he couldn't find any. wink

#211687 - 29/09/06 08:13 PM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

What a ride! I was having a difficult time sorting through all the stuff Sandrunner was posting, looking for something about fuses, and then it dawned on me... this guy is a loon. He belongs here...

#211688 - 30/09/06 05:59 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

man, this was hilarious. i really wish the guy didnt leave as i was having a blast reading his diarhea of the mouth.

#211689 - 02/10/06 07:22 AM Re: fuses
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by SandRunner:
You all are so nice. I feel so welcome. Yeah, I'm sure a noob, newb or however you spell it. I am new to this gay ass forum but I've been on other forums. This has got to be the worst one, ever. Every single person is a redneck. Makes me want to vomit. By the way, I am not neutered and I'll cum in your eye just like you like it, Fly fag. Hey Paul, thanks for your stupid ass comment. No one really fucking cares how smart Democrats are and how fucking retarded your stupid ass party is. This country needs to be a one party system. The restealacans can't run this country for shit. Hey steelX, shut the fuck up. First off, I don't care what you say or do or think. Preferably, I'd like you to go and take some asprin and make sure you take the whole bottle. Have your boyfriend send me pictures of when you're laying on the floor, foaming at the mouth and going into convulsions. Thanks for the post, ass. Hey granite, make sure you join him, seeing how you guys are married. Wait, I forgot, you hateful sons of bitches don't like fags in our country. They are destroying the tradition of marriage but I see that 500 of the top United States officials are divorced with kids. Hmm, gays are destoying marriage. I think you need to think about what you want to convey before you spurt out fucked up phrases like you do. By your comment, Granite, you are a born again christian. You used Jesus and the word ass in the same sentence. That qualifies you to go to church and bend over and take it by Jesus. I'm sick of these god fuckers that think that they can do whatever they want but go to church to repent. You can't do shit. God is not real. Your thoughts are false and retarded. Let's base a political party on money, greed, god and hate. That's a great combo. Good fucking luck in life you pole smokers. Thanks for responding. Oh yeah, seeing how you all will say something that I really could care less about after I post this, I will be leaving this dumbass forum. I don't need urban rednecks to help me out with my truck. Thanks assholes.
No offensive to anyone who is mentioned in this post but I vote this "The best post in 2006". I can't believe someone would flip out about a sig line in a page and a half of posts. So much hate in one thread provides a good laugh for me (once again no offense to anyone mentioned, I just find this post funny). I literally laughed out loud when I read this.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal