shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211858 - 23/05/03 04:02 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
o.k. this is getting out of hand..

the thread in the supporting members forum has been locked and this one will too unless things calm down..
Funny I do not see a moderator title below your name...

#211859 - 23/05/03 04:06 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Quote:
o.k. this is getting out of hand..

the thread in the supporting members forum has been locked and this one will too unless things calm down..
After reading everything that was posted in the now locked SM thread:

How can you even think for a minute that there is a chance things will calm down? Hell, I'd be livid about those comments if they weren't directed at me. And I'm pissed that I didn't get a chance to respond to those comments which were. (I've been dealing with other issues this week).

I wish I could've put my $.02 and respond to those comments before it was locked. I've got some choice words for some of these so-called "upstanding" and "Supporting" XOC members. They should find them in the PM's I just sent out. I don't think Ian should ban them, but give them a "Grand Wizard" title intead of the "Supporting Member" title they currently sport.

Public Ostracism is a much more fitting punishment for those who wear masks and post in restricted forums to hide their identities and real personalities.

#211860 - 23/05/03 04:08 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Rockaholic Offline

Loc: Reading, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Quote:
[b]o.k. this is getting out of hand..

Funny I do not see a moderator title below your name...[/b]
Carlton didn't lock it.

He did repeat part of the last post in the now locked thread concerning this thread potentially being locked if things didn't cool down.

I highly doubt that will happen though.

#211861 - 23/05/03 04:25 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:

How can you even think for a minute that there is a chance things will calm down? Hell, I'd be livid about those comments if they weren't directed at me. And I'm pissed that I didn't get a chance to respond to those comments which were. (I've been dealing with other issues this week).

I wish I could've put my $.02 and respond to those comments before it was locked. I've got some choice words for some of these so-called "upstanding" and "Supporting" XOC members. They should find them in the PM's I just sent out. I don't think Ian should ban them, but give them a "Grand Wizard" title intead of the "Supporting Member" title they currently sport.

Public Ostracism is a much more fitting punishment for those who wear masks and post in restricted forums to hide their identities and real personalities.[/b]
So how about showing some kahunas and posting a couple of names?....it seems there is nothing to loose.

#211862 - 23/05/03 04:26 PM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Rockaholic:
Quote:

They should find them in the PM's I just sent out. [/b]
That was an outstanding idea that I too decided to do. I sent them a scathing PM really more or less asking them to explain themselves after being a supposed member here for such a long time and am awaiting a response. I would ask that every supporting member who has read the thread please send a PM communicating your thoughs to them in the clearest and most explicid language.

The only language they obviously understand.

#211863 - 23/05/03 05:30 PM Re: You all got waxed.
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
Damn Ivan- First the guy at the campground makes a "wetback" joke standing right next to you- now this!

GOX will be fun if those guys show up~ Me and my blind ass kickin' dog got your back! laugh

#211864 - 23/05/03 06:23 PM Re: You all got waxed.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
At least that guy didn't know any better. Some of those involved have actually met me at a past GOX.

#211865 - 23/05/03 06:37 PM Re: You all got waxed.
XterrAZ Offline

Loc: Anthem, Arizona
Quote:
Funny I do not see a moderator title below your name...
Not funny at all, see the one under my name?

I've been in close communication with numerous people today, the decision to lock/unlock could turn out to be a group effort, not just an individual.

#211866 - 23/05/03 06:43 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by XterrAZ:
Quote:
[b]Funny I do not see a moderator title below your name...
Not funny at all, see the one under my name?

I've been in close communication with numerous people today, the decision to lock/unlock could turn out to be a group effort, not just an individual.[/b]
Don't even bother, it was explained above....

#211867 - 23/05/03 09:44 PM Re: You all got waxed.
ROKN_X Offline

Damn, some people just suck! mad I wish I would have checked XOC earlier so I could have added some comments on that thread.

#211868 - 23/05/03 10:26 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

So we are trying to stir some shit eh!?.

To all the "Normal" people who did bleed $20 to have a private forum, I can inform you it is all crap, no slurs no fight..just some bored geeks trying to be interesting.....just read 4 pages worth of crap.

C

#211869 - 24/05/03 01:06 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
Jokes are jokes but saying that my family should have died in an overheated container is way over the top. The one who said it knows who he is. Let me run into you at an event you chickenshit motherfucker.
That's just WAY fucked up Ivan. Complete and total bullshit for someone to be saying that to anyone my man.

I have a feeling there is going to be one pissed off Administrator when he gets back.

#211870 - 24/05/03 09:06 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Bobby_X Offline

dude my family is all spanish and everyone alway scalls us wetbacks!! fuk u!!

#211871 - 24/05/03 10:03 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Again the red stripes are trying to rouse......

Do not make me cut and paste from the other tread.

#211872 - 24/05/03 10:09 AM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:

Thanks a warm , sticky , frothy load for appointing yourself the anti-thesis to all that is fun in the world. You couldn't just be satisfied that you were in on it and leave it alone huh? :rolleyes:

#211873 - 24/05/03 11:07 AM Re: You all got waxed.
XCFreak Offline

Loc: Your backyard
Someone just post what's going on in the supporting members forum already. After reading pages and pages of comments, I still don't know what was actually said, except someone called someone a wetback.

I joined this forum cuz I thought everyone here just wants to make new friends and go on excusions together in their X (despite their race). Now I'm afraid to come out and join you guys for fear of getting killed because of my ethnicity. If this crap is going on, someone should post what was said so the rest of us can see who the hell is all involved and avoid those racist bastards. And post some freakin names. The last thing I want is to end up in the desert with a racist who hates me for my color. mad

#211874 - 24/05/03 11:17 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Bobby_X Offline

Quote:

You are such a vagina.

#211875 - 24/05/03 11:24 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
[b]Again the red stripes are trying to rouse......

Thanks a warm , sticky , frothy load for appointing yourself the anti-thesis to all that is fun in the world. You couldn't just be satisfied that you were in on it and leave it alone huh? :rolleyes: [/b]
If your idea of fun is false claims of Racial hatred against one of the members on XOC then you need your fucking head examined. grow the fuck up. there are enough problems and yahoo's on this board that makes it look like piece of shit it has become. You supported XOC by paying yet you contribute to dragging it down.

Fun is fun but mix it with claming someone was hungout to dry by other members who supposedly are racists...gimme a fucking break.

#211876 - 24/05/03 12:24 PM Re: You all got waxed.
XROCK Offline

Loc: Prescott, Az
So it was all a big joke? Lame! :rolleyes:
"We're all stupider having listened to it"

I guess some people need a hobby other than self gratification. It gives them too much time in between.

#211877 - 24/05/03 12:40 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by XROCK:
So it was all a big joke? Lame! :rolleyes:
"We're all stupider having listened to it"

I guess some people need a hobby other than self gratification. It gives them too much time in between.
If it is indeed a joke, that's just sad. I would have expected a little better from some of those who have gone along with it.

(Makes me glad I never said a word up until now)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211878 - 24/05/03 12:51 PM Re: You all got waxed.
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
C'mon Moby, you were in on it on page two.

"Oh, you suck! I wish I had a convertible again. Then again, I wish it would finally stop raining in the DC area.

23 days in May gone - about 18 have had rain. Ugh."

Trying to placate the waters by changing the subject, perhaps? laugh

The wool was pulled over my eyes. I just set back in watched this evolve in abject horror. Like 36 holes of Annika. Gotta give it up to Curt in the RMXC club. He summed it up before post 20. [Save the fine unicorns]

#211879 - 24/05/03 12:54 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
OK, so I made a post...but it wasn't about the subject on hand. :p

(What's funny is I *almost* did. But I held back...figured since I knew nothing of what was going on, I wasn't going to comment. Thank God for that!)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211880 - 24/05/03 04:06 PM Re: You all got waxed.
AlightFromWithIN Offline

Loc: Concord
You guys are total Wussies... ITS THE INTERNET.. noone has balls to say anything of the shit they say here on the XOC. Word. [Spit]

#211881 - 24/05/03 05:32 PM Re: You all got waxed.
X-Fire Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by electrobuzz:
Like 36 holes of Annika.
Hmm. Insert joke here. :p

#211882 - 25/05/03 08:15 AM Re: You all got waxed.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
SUCKERS!!!

I got all you bastards. Yup it was all a joke I'll admit it and I started it. The thread in the supporting members forum was just us coming up with better shit to say. It is actually good that claus snitched since I was actually tired of coming up with new crap to say. All of you whining about the joke. SHADUP you are just salty that you werent in on it.

Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal