shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211883 - 25/05/03 08:51 AM Re: You all got waxed.
bn300 Offline

Loc: Buffalo, MN
You big, fat Mexican loser!
Not that all Mexicans are losers. Just you. Plus you are big, and a little on the "thick" side.
Fire away, funny boy! [Finger]

#211884 - 25/05/03 09:26 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
SUCKERS!!!

I got all you bastards. Yup it was all a joke I'll admit it and I started it. The thread in the supporting members forum was just us coming up with better shit to say. It is actually good that claus snitched since I was actually tired of coming up with new crap to say. All of you whining about the joke. SHADUP you are just salty that you werent in on it.
You are an idiot if you think making up racial attacks on yourself to get attention is a joke, Why don't you do what Morty Downey Jr did and paint a swastika on your forehead, go to the cops and get more attention, moron.......

#211885 - 25/05/03 10:15 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
It seems the worst things being said, are being said after the joke stopped. eek

Xterra101.com

#211886 - 25/05/03 10:34 AM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Claus, may I suggest that you switch from a tampon to a pad? The vaginal pressure might be still uncomfortable for you and it might be creating undue tension and stress.

You don't get the joke.

With the current climate of political correctness coupled with this underlying fear of various ethnicities and religions that people have , it doesn't hurt to laugh now and then.

I just watched something the other night on Dateline or 20/20 or one of those shows about Arabs doing standup in New York about how they are percieved by their neighbors. It was funny. And some uptight New Yorkers were up in arms because they thought it was offensive and took away from the reverence of 9/11. They didn't get the joke.

In this country now there are too many different ethnicities of origin to even count. So what is the harm if someone is able to poke a little fun at themselves now and then?

When Chris Rock does his routine about single , unwed , black mothers people laugh along with him. When Jeff Foxworthy or Bill Engval do their routine about white people and rednecks it's funny to us all. Sure it's stereotyping , but that's what humor is. Going to the extreme of the example and using it as the standard. Do you laugh along or do you cross your arms and feel offended ?

Do you get those jokes?

If people can't laugh at themselves , who can they laugh at? Lighten up Francis. No one was hurt. No one was specifically targeted. Any references made were vague at most and a person of color made himself the target to create the situation.

And you didn't get the joke.

How is this country ever going to really evolve in racial relations of people can't be more relaxed about who we all are and embracing individuality and ethnic traditions as we form a melting pot instead of ignoring diversity and stressing ourselves out trying to be politically correct.

Get it?

#211887 - 25/05/03 11:28 AM Re: You all got waxed.
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
With the current climate of political correctness coupled with this underlying fear of various ethnicities and religions that people have , it doesn't hurt to laugh now and then.
I'm pretty certain the only people who think it's funny are the people involved. I'm not saying that because I'm pissed that the wool was pulled over my eyes; it simply isn't funny. Do you think the story The Boy Who Cried Wolf was supposed to be a comedy routine? I guess I just don't understand how you consider that humor. If you think that's funny, I suggest you watch Seinfeld more often.

And socal, the fact that you've equated this "joke" with the works of Chris Rock shows you have no idea what humor is. Chris Rock is hilarious; you guys are not.

#211888 - 25/05/03 11:42 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ILUVMYX:
Quote:
[b]With the current climate of political correctness coupled with this underlying fear of various ethnicities and religions that people have , it doesn't hurt to laugh now and then.
I'm pretty certain the only people who think it's funny are the people involved. I'm not saying that because I'm pissed that the wool was pulled over my eyes; it simply isn't funny. Do you think the story The Boy Who Cried Wolf was supposed to be a comedy routine? I guess I just don't understand how you consider that humor. If you think that's funny, I suggest you watch Seinfeld more often.[/b]
Bingo,

I would be the first one to defend anyone on this board if someone used a racial slur to hurt them, there is NOTHING funny about it. When you try and get people up in arms by lying and getting other people worried (read the whole tread)then it is not only irresponsible but also moronic. I have a great sense of humor and read through it after the first 2 pages, but still fail to see how this was a JOKE, I think the person who started this should post an apology and explain why the attempt to look like a victim of racism on this board is funny to him. People got pissed off due to this post, is that funny?. Showing sympathy for a person who has been wronged only to find out he was lying is that funny?.Using references to people who dies in containers is that funny?.

Comedians poking fun at their own race IS humor, but trying to get sympathy and suggesting that someone here was targeted by another member and it is escalating that is supposed make someone smile?.

Someone raped my sister last night.....ohhh I was only joking ,are you fucking laughing?.

#211889 - 25/05/03 12:00 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
You are an idiot if you think making up racial attacks on yourself to get attention is a joke, Why don't you do what Morty Downey Jr did and paint a swastika on your forehead, go to the cops and get more attention, moron.......
This coming from someone with such an "unique" signature..

#211890 - 25/05/03 12:24 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Carlton McMillan:
Quote:
[b]You are an idiot if you think making up racial attacks on yourself to get attention is a joke, Why don't you do what Morty Downey Jr did and paint a swastika on your forehead, go to the cops and get more attention, moron.......
This coming from someone with such an "unique" signature..[/b]
I fail to see how that has anything to do with the subject. but thanks for the compliment

#211891 - 25/05/03 12:35 PM Re: You all got waxed.
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
Claus you are a big pussy.
And I'm not joking.

#211892 - 25/05/03 12:49 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by mmUTK:
Claus you are a big pussy.
And I'm not joking.
Call me what you want, See if I give a fuck. I stated my views if you can not handle that then go multiply.

#211893 - 25/05/03 01:05 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Chris Rock:

"Those crackers told me that my family should have all been strung up on trees."

Crowd:

"What fuckers said that?"

Rock:

"HAHAHA...I was only joking. I got you all!"

Nope...even coming from Rock, that's not funny.

Making fun of the idiosyncrasies of one's own race/religion/etc is one thing. Trying to make a joke out of violence toward that same thing...is quite another.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#211894 - 25/05/03 10:23 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Rumpy Offline

Loc: Bayside, NY
yup. That has to be the lamest attempt at humor I've seen in a while. Let's see...wouldn't it be funny if we pretended XOC was full of racists and all the lowly "non-supporting" members got all riled up over a very touchy subject.

Yeah, I can see the humor in that. You know what? You "supporting members" can take your private forum and shove it up your ass. From now on supporting member=trash (well some of them at least)

#211895 - 26/05/03 06:15 AM Re: You all got waxed.
kd4adc Offline

Loc: Alabama
Not funny. I've yet to see a "non-supporting" member who thought it was funny.

All the "supporting" members were in on it. You're *all* pathetic.

You've managed to create yet another "us vs. them" scenario.

#211896 - 26/05/03 06:43 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Rumpy:

yup. That has to be the lamest attempt at humor I've seen in a while. Let's see...wouldn't it be funny if we pretended XOC was full of racists and all the lowly "non-supporting" members got all riled up over a very touchy subject.

Yeah, I can see the humor in that. You know what? You "supporting members" can take your private forum and shove it up your ass. From now on supporting member=trash (well some of them at least)
I totally agree Rumpy, a totally lame stunt carried out by a bunch of immature assholes, and shame on the supporting members who didn't participate but did nothing to stop it (Moderators included). Are things that dull in your boring little lives that you have to create false claims of racial slurs just to stir shit on XOC? Normally childish acts like this don't bother me, but the fact is this pathetic "joke" was spawn behind the closed doors of the "Supporting Members" section. Sorry, but my view of supporting members is forever changed, sounds like just another "Good Old Boys" club to me.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211897 - 26/05/03 06:50 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Are things that dull in your boring little lives that you have to create false claims of racial slurs just to stir shit on XOC?
I say big deal, it was just a joke. I didn't find it that funny, but by everybody freaking out, you are playing right into their plan. They wanted a reaction out of everybody, and even after the joke is over...you are still giving them the reaction. I just had to point out Sean that you ask them if things are that dull in their lives, well everybody freaking out is kinda showing the same dullness. It was a joke in poor taste, oh well.....time to move on. Nobody got hurt. Just my .02

#211898 - 26/05/03 07:10 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Sean Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:

I say big deal, it was just a joke. I didn't find it that funny, but by everybody freaking out, you are playing right into their plan. They wanted a reaction out of everybody, and even after the joke is over...you are still giving them the reaction. I just had to point out Sean that you ask them if things are that dull in their lives, well everybody freaking out is kinda showing the same dullness. It was a joke in poor taste, oh well.....time to move on. Nobody got hurt. Just my .02
I don't see any non-supporting members "freaking out" here, I only see people stating that this attempt at humor was in extreme poor taste, resulting in the creation of distrust between members of XOC. I highly doubt that this was the reaction those supporting members were looking for.

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211899 - 26/05/03 07:16 AM Re: You all got waxed.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
It wasn't funny? I was laughing my ass off.

I don't know if I read it right but did someone call me a person of color. Nobody ever called me that before. So what color would that be, Brown? Wouldn't that make white people also of color? Pink?

Oh and claus maybe you are right and I should apologize.

YEAH RIGHT. DORK!!!!!!!!!

#211900 - 26/05/03 07:30 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Sean Offline

Quote:

I don't know if I read it right but did someone call me a person of color. Nobody ever called me that before. So what color would that be, Brown? Wouldn't that make white people also of color? Pink?

lincolnnellie,

Now's here's someone (imacsae) who's looking for a reaction out of everybody. The only part that's funny here is he doesn't even know what a pathetic loser he looked like posting this stunt to begin with. Now that it's in the open, he can get all the personal attention he deserves.

:rolleyes:

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#211901 - 26/05/03 08:40 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC

#211902 - 26/05/03 08:46 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
You guys have your points, and I agree that it was in poor taste...but creating mistrust between members??? confused I think it just needs to be squashed as a bad joke that touched a couple of nerves. There are definately certain things in this country that you can't make fun of : Aids, Race, Religion, and the list goes on. Because race was involved, it made this a touchy subject...but no harm was intended....look at this...now I am getting sucked into it also. Lets just squash this shit and drop it. Let's stop it before it gets to page 8!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please!!!!!! [Freak]

#211903 - 26/05/03 09:26 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:

This coming from someone who told me all white people look alike.

#211904 - 26/05/03 09:27 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Bobby_X Offline

Quote:
I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC
It's hilarious that you spelled LOOSER like that when you are trying to call someone a LOSER and you fucked up the spelling!

He may be a "LOOSER" but you're a god damned idiot!

#211905 - 26/05/03 09:53 AM Re: You all got waxed.
p.i.n.o. Offline

Loc: Sugar Land, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by kd4adc:
Not funny. I've yet to see a "non-supporting" member who thought it was funny.

All the "supporting" members were in on it. You're *all* pathetic.

You've managed to create yet another "us vs. them" scenario.
Not *all* supporting members were in on it. Making generalized statements like that puts you on the same level of those "supporting" memebers you seem to dislike. Yes, another "us vs. them" scenario has been created but it I don't see any non-supporting members actively trying to help fix the situation.

If people on this board do not like me because of a tagline under my name, then I feel sorry for them. I donated money to Ian because I believe it was worth all the information and comraderie that I've obtained by being a member here. I didn't ask for any special privelages. Ian was the one who decided to offer a few benefits to those members who've donated to XOC. I you have a problem with that, then take it up with him.

In the meantime, I suggest people learn which members of this community should deserve their credence and which members do not.

#211906 - 26/05/03 10:01 AM Re: You all got waxed.
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Quote:
I just watched something the other night on Dateline or 20/20 or one of those shows about Arabs doing standup in New York about how they are percieved by their neighbors. It was funny. And some uptight New Yorkers were up in arms because they thought it was offensive and took away from the reverence of 9/11. They didn't get the joke.
Saw that show too. My wife's from Iraq and she didn't find it funny either. I on the other hand was laughing out loud!

#211907 - 26/05/03 10:02 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bobby_X:
Quote:
[b]I could not give 2 flying fucks about imacsae, he is a looser and has just proven it, what gets me is that moderators were in on it like a group of highschool kids in a hazing. They should know better, they represent XOC
It's hilarious that you spelled LOOSER like that when you are trying to call someone a LOSER and you fucked up the spelling!

He may be a "LOOSER" but you're a god damned idiot![/b]
I guess I spell loser the way you swear.. "fuk u!!
"..

hmm let's see if you really should be talking about spelling :

you spelled :

Caholicism, did you mean Catholicism ?

rediculous, did you mean ridiculous ?

probabyl , did you mean probably ?

totallled, did you mean totalled ?

English is my 4th language, I have never clamied to master it in writing, if you need to pipe up and defend your friend why don't you cook up some story that I made a racial slur...

Page 4 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal