2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#211958 - 27/05/03 10:48 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b]You're right, it is simple reading comprehension, I read it, and as I comprehended it, it wasn't funny.

If it wasn't meant for anyone else, keep it in your own forum and laugh amongst yourselves, don't drag innocent bystanders into your little circle jerk.
your funny

you have no idea what this thread was about do you? seriously...

"ok lets keep the joke to ourselves guys, look it will be funny as hell we wont tell anyone that nothing happened... HA, what a hoot"

Jackass[/b]
I understand what the thread was about, I just didn't really see the humor in it.

I find it funny that those of you that took part in it are so upset that no one found it as funny as you did.

Mule [Finger]

#211959 - 27/05/03 10:50 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
lol.

were overlapping posts smile

no im not upset you didnt find it funny... i am just having a hard time understanding why you need to tell anyone it wasn't funny....

we know that people who weren not in on it wouldnt find it funny

#211960 - 27/05/03 10:51 AM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]Anyone who was genuinely concerned , I'm sure your sincerity was appreciated.
If that is how you guys feel, then fine. But it seems like the instigators think it was hilarious to jerk with people's emotions, just to get their rocks off.

Most of the people that responded, to me seemed genuinely upset that someone would treat a fellow member that way.

To me, this joke was no better than what Al Sharpton did when he made up the story of the girl being attacked back in the late 80's or early 90's.[/b]
Al Sharpton : High profile public instigator.

The fraud that you speak of : High profile public case involving the city , the press , and a lot of public outcry.

I think you're being a bit dramatic. This is a small fraction of the universe with a few thousand members and possible a few hundred active ones. A majority of the active ones are pretty femiliar with each other through either personal contact or from this site.

Not quite random people who are relatively femiliar with each other snickering among themselves is a far cry from a semi-respected public figure trying to stir up a riot with false acusations.

And try to remember that this IS the internet. What's the rule again? Believe half of what you see , 20% of what you read and 10% of what you hear.

#211961 - 27/05/03 10:58 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
ITS JUST A MESSEGE BOARD

comparing it to al sharptons little stunt is a bit much...

ok... i understand it wasn't funny to those of you who were concerned... and honestly that was not the funny part to read... the funny part was people like PNUT that just wanted to know what was going on, who said what... the general gossip crap that was funny
ok, maybe the Sharpton reference was a bit much.

I'm really not all that pissed off, I guess I was just trying to stick up for those of us that were concerned that it may have taken place. I usually refrain from replying to posts like these because it is the internet, and everyone is full of crap. smile

So, consider me officially out of the battle. [Wave]

#211962 - 27/05/03 11:01 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

no its cool... honestly im as anti-racist as the next guy and ivan is someone i consider a friend... Ivan has more friends on this board than most members i think... if it was real it would have been dealt with...

i stoppoed posting originaly because i thought it might be too obvious if i was siding with a racist against ivan

#211963 - 27/05/03 11:11 AM Re: You all got waxed.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
I really didn't understand the whole point of the joke. If he wants to do things like this that's his perogative.

I am curious to know how he feels about overheated tractor trailers filled with fat Star Wars geeks dressed as Jedi's.....

#211964 - 27/05/03 11:13 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

your an idiot

#211965 - 27/05/03 11:15 AM Re: You all got waxed.
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:

your an idiot
And you are a poor excuse for a man who is deep in debt and lives off his wife...

#211966 - 27/05/03 11:15 AM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
(Y)ou(')r(e) an idiot.
laugh

#211967 - 27/05/03 11:38 AM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Xterrapin hasn't taken a solid dump since the Clinton administration
Checked out your link . Damn , I haven't read right wing propaganda so extreme since I last happened upon a John Birch society newsletter. No wonder you weren't offended by the "joke". You Probably find this funny:

Although , they should really figure out the differences between communists , nazis and Democrats.

Didn't the communists fight the nazis? So which one is she?

Although I did find this kind of funny:

#211968 - 27/05/03 11:46 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
As I said before, the whole point of the "Joke" was to get a reaction out of people. I think it is fair to say that they were successful with their "Joke!" Well....if a joke is successful...then doesn't that mean it is funny?? So through a little bit of reasoning....it was fricken hilarious because they got 11 pages of shit in like 3 days!!! laugh

#211969 - 27/05/03 11:55 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Quote:

[b]your an idiot
And you are a poor excuse for a man who is deep in debt and lives off his wife...[/b]
[Spit]

#211970 - 27/05/03 11:55 AM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
[b](Y)ou(')r(e) an idiot.
laugh [/b]
it was intentional... i swear smile

#211971 - 27/05/03 12:12 PM Re: You all got waxed.
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
we know that people who weren not in on it wouldnt find it funny
I guess that begs the question: if the only person laughing is the one telling the joke, is it really funny? If a comedian on stage is the only one laughing at his act, is it really funny? Is SNL funny because the actors find it funny? Get a clue.

#211972 - 27/05/03 12:23 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

ivan is not the only one laughing

#211973 - 27/05/03 12:32 PM Re: You all got waxed.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
Wow I am getting amazingly little crap over this. I alone started this whole thing. I brought up topics that I would find insulting to make it convincing. NYmadman ripped me a little but that is it so far, I love that guy. Bring it on you wussies direct your anger where it belongs.

I win again.

#211974 - 27/05/03 12:36 PM Re: You all got waxed.
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ILUVMYX:
Quote:
[b]we know that people who weren not in on it wouldnt find it funny
I guess that begs the question: if the only person laughing is the one telling the joke, is it really funny? If a comedian on stage is the only one laughing at his act, is it really funny? Is SNL funny because the actors find it funny? Get a clue.[/b]
Everything is subjective.

A lot of supporting members thought it was fun. Maybe not funny, and I didn't think it was funny to the point I was laughing or falling out of my chair, but it sure beat the fucking hell out of watching you try to wind up the NY Asshole for a reaction, and in turn once again listen to him try to guess your gender or sexual orientation . . .

It was something to do on a Friday afternoon. And if I had thought of it first, I prob'ly would have tried it . . .

It was an inside joke, and sometimes it's fun to be on the inside of a harmless joke, even just for a few hours . . .

I apologize if everyone's skin is so thin that you all feel mad to be taken advantage of on a fucking Internet site.

April Fool's day must really yank your chain, eh?

#211975 - 27/05/03 12:52 PM Re: You all got waxed.
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Ha Ha Ha..Cocksuckers, each and every one of you

#211976 - 27/05/03 12:57 PM Re: You all got waxed.
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
but it sure beat the fucking hell out of watching you try to wind up the NY Asshole for a reaction
You're not really this stupid, are you? You've spent just as much of your precious existence "winding up the Madman" as I have.

Oh, but it does beat the hell out of watching you correct everyone's spelling and grammar. Yeah, that never gets old. :rolleyes:

#211977 - 27/05/03 12:59 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I jumped in on the "joke" not because I thought it was a funny joke, but I thought it was a great prank to play on you non paying members. Some of the reactions and posts in the ALR were very entertaining. If you are upset because you weren't in on the gag, well boo fucking hoo! [Crybaby] [Crybaby] If you're upset because we tried to bait you with vague references to a heated race discussion in a restricted forum, lighten up Francis. [Finger]

It was fun, I just wish we could have kept it going a bit longer so the racial discussion could really get going in the ALR.

#211978 - 27/05/03 01:02 PM Re: You all got waxed.
imacsae Offline

Loc: El Paso Tx.
I just want you guys to know that this whole thing was carlton's idea. He was afraid that I would tell you all since he is a moderator and abusing his power. He just banned and unbanned me to try to threaten me into keeping quiet but I am sure as hell not scared of that midget. I will probably be banned after this.

#211979 - 27/05/03 01:06 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MyGoldX:
Ha Ha Ha..Cocksuckers, each and every one of you
now thats the reaction i expected

#211980 - 27/05/03 01:08 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by imacsae:
I just want you guys to know that this whole thing was carlton's idea. He was afraid that I would tell you all since he is a moderator and abusing his power. He just banned and unbanned me to try to threaten me into keeping quiet but I am sure as hell not scared of that midget. I will probably be banned after this.
I really dont like carltons new "Uber-mod" status... he needs to put the admin title under his name if he is going to moderate all forums... its creepy, tough luck on th power play ivan, but what can you do

#211981 - 27/05/03 01:10 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
HEY!!! don't try to drag me into this Ivan... Butthole

#211982 - 27/05/03 01:12 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Could this thread please be moved to the who gives a fuck forum?

Thank you.

Page 7 of 18 < 1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal