shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212033 - 27/05/03 03:03 PM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
(B)ite me.
------------
There, absolutely correct use of the english language.
Almost , but not quite. Remember that shift key thing I was telling you about earlier?

#212034 - 27/05/03 03:04 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
ok carlton thats fucked up....

WHERE THE HELL DID MY POST GO TO

you can not just go artound deleting things you dont like....

seriously explain why my post got deleted....

was it casue i talked about SLR?

#212035 - 27/05/03 03:12 PM Re: You all got waxed.
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
ok carlton thats fucked up....

WHERE THE HELL DID MY POST GO TO

you can not just go artound deleting things you dont like....

seriously explain why my post got deleted....

was it casue i talked about SLR?
Don't worry, I quoted your post . . .

It's on page 15.

#212036 - 27/05/03 03:14 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Carlton McMillan Offline

Loc: MN
Both you (Todrick) and Socal are just about useless on this board. And have done nothing to really contribute to the over all growth of this board.

The only time you get involved in any of the threads is when you want to stir the shit. I am getting tired of it and am about to ban the both of you on general principle.

Ivan and Mike I can excuse and they at least have been productive and usefull on this board. You two on the other hand are about as usefull as a bag of dog shit.

I don't need to explain to you why I deleted your post. Just know this, I will be watching both of you and if you step out of line just a bit you are GONE..

#212037 - 27/05/03 03:28 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

lol whoops.... fun while it lasted

#212038 - 27/05/03 03:31 PM Re: You all got waxed.
GrayHam Offline

Knuckleheads . . . [LOL]

#212039 - 27/05/03 03:38 PM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Why do posts keep dissapearing from this thread?

#212040 - 27/05/03 03:38 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Claus Offline

So is Carlton now the Grand puba of XOC or just a patsy?

#212041 - 27/05/03 03:41 PM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
So is Carlton now the Grand puba of XOC or just a patsy?
Well he has pubah like qualities , but in this case he was the fall guy.

#212042 - 27/05/03 03:44 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

socalpunx your other post is in the copy that got moved

#212043 - 27/05/03 03:47 PM Re: You all got waxed.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Who unlocked this thread ?

#212044 - 27/05/03 03:49 PM Re: You all got waxed.
socalpunx Offline

Carlton did it. Seriously. Read the Thread in Supporting members.

#212045 - 27/05/03 03:57 PM Re: You all got waxed.
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
Who unlocked this thread ?
So why don't you stop all this shit if you don't like it?

Seriously, you've stopped and banned people for much tamer shit than this

What gives...

#212046 - 27/05/03 04:06 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

seriously i dont know why this is bad... it certainly wasn't abusive to anyone who wasn't in on it

#212047 - 27/05/03 04:10 PM Re: You all got waxed.
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
I'm going to have a long talk with Carlton. He stepped way over the line.

I may close the ALR when I upgrade the board this weekend.

#212048 - 27/05/03 04:13 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

if you close the ALR then we will have issues with flame wars again...

i would humbly suggest closing the supporting members forum first

#212049 - 27/05/03 04:28 PM Re: You all got waxed.
AlightFromWithIN Offline

Loc: Concord
Quote:
Originally posted by xoc:
I'm going to have a long talk with Carlton. He stepped way over the line.

I may close the ALR when I upgrade the board this weekend.
Thank God,

And Todrick don't worry about getting banned, cuz i been banned 3 times already.... Prolly The Record holder by now smile

Joked Suck by the way

I Still Own NY MadGirl

Graham go ahead check my spelling [Finger]

#212050 - 27/05/03 05:35 PM Re: You all got waxed.
FANOF5 Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Fl
Holy Crap! I just got done reading about 80% of this thread, and all i have to say is, I like xoc ause everyone helps me answer any questions i have about my X, but some of you people need to turn your computer off, open your front door and take a vacation from the internet. I like to go to various forums, but i have never seen a group of high strung, bored, nothing better to do then bash other people, type of folk. I mean this so called joke was pretty stupid and to me a waste of time. i wish i had your job, whatever some of you people do so i could waste so much time. i know that no body really cares about my opinion and thats fine. but that is the beauty of living in a free country. To all of you out there who have helped me, thank you, to the people who made this thread up, call a doctor, get a life, smoke a joint, do what ever it takes to chill out and remember why this forum is really here. If i have offended anyone, i don't care. If my comments have kept this idiotic thread going, i am sorry because i agree with lincolnellie, this should have been squashed about 10 pages ago.

#212051 - 27/05/03 06:55 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by FANOF5:
Holy Crap! I just got done reading about 80% of this thread, and all i have to say is, I like xoc ause everyone helps me answer any questions i have about my X, but some of you people need to turn your computer off, open your front door and take a vacation from the internet. I like to go to various forums, but i have never seen a group of high strung, bored, nothing better to do then bash other people, type of folk. I mean this so called joke was pretty stupid and to me a waste of time. i wish i had your job, whatever some of you people do so i could waste so much time. i know that no body really cares about my opinion and thats fine. but that is the beauty of living in a free country. To all of you out there who have helped me, thank you, to the people who made this thread up, call a doctor, get a life, smoke a joint, do what ever it takes to chill out and remember why this forum is really here. If i have offended anyone, i don't care. If my comments have kept this idiotic thread going, i am sorry because i agree with lincolnellie, this should have been squashed about 10 pages ago.
Okay, time to start a post within a post thread!

#212052 - 27/05/03 06:57 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
Quote:
[b]Holy Crap! I just got done reading about 80% of this thread, and all i have to say is, I like xoc ause everyone helps me answer any questions i have about my X, but some of you people need to turn your computer off, open your front door and take a vacation from the internet. I like to go to various forums, but i have never seen a group of high strung, bored, nothing better to do then bash other people, type of folk. I mean this so called joke was pretty stupid and to me a waste of time. i wish i had your job, whatever some of you people do so i could waste so much time. i know that no body really cares about my opinion and thats fine. but that is the beauty of living in a free country. To all of you out there who have helped me, thank you, to the people who made this thread up, call a doctor, get a life, smoke a joint, do what ever it takes to chill out and remember why this forum is really here. If i have offended anyone, i don't care. If my comments have kept this idiotic thread going, i am sorry because i agree with lincolnellie, this should have been squashed about 10 pages ago.
Okay, time to start a post within a post thread![/b]
Squirrel on a stick anyone?

Yeehawww!

#212053 - 27/05/03 07:10 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Quote:
The wise man have cometh!!! [Wave]

#212054 - 27/05/03 07:49 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Holy Crap! I just got done reading about 80% of this thread, and all i have to say is, I like xoc ause everyone helps me answer any questions i have about my X, but some of you people need to turn your computer off, open your front door and take a vacation from the internet. I like to go to various forums, but i have never seen a group of high strung, bored, nothing better to do then bash other people, type of folk. I mean this so called joke was pretty stupid and to me a waste of time. i wish i had your job, whatever some of you people do so i could waste so much time. i know that no body really cares about my opinion and thats fine. but that is the beauty of living in a free country. To all of you out there who have helped me, thank you, to the people who made this thread up, call a doctor, get a life, smoke a joint, do what ever it takes to chill out and remember why this forum is really here. If i have offended anyone, i don't care. If my comments have kept this idiotic thread going, i am sorry because i agree with lincolnellie, this should have been squashed about 10 pages ago.
Okay, time to start a post within a post thread![/b]
Squirrel on a stick anyone?

Yeehawww! [/b]
i dont get it

#212055 - 27/05/03 07:52 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Holy crap (first post)! I actually read through the pages and nothing makes sense...is this about some tasteless joke, or about Carlton's blatant abuse of power (how did he get the power to ban anyway? I thought Ian could only ban. No flame, just a question. :rolleyes:

#212056 - 27/05/03 08:02 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I know what you are up to!! You are trying to stir the pot again!! Shame on you....hold out your wrist!! Slaaapppp!!! No running in the hallways!!! [Crybaby]

#212057 - 27/05/03 08:05 PM Re: You all got waxed.
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
I know what you are up to!! You are trying to stir the pot again!! Shame on you....hold out your wrist!! Slaaapppp!!! No running in the hallways!!! [Crybaby]
What are you on.....umm...and WHY aren't you sharing??

Page 10 of 18 < 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 17 18 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal