shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212258 - 15/08/03 06:40 AM F**KING Hillary...
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Anybody else catch the interview with Hillary Bull-dyke Clinton last night during the blackout? She actually blamed "the current presidential administration" for not being prepared or having a plan.

I know its just political rhetoric, but it steams me up just the same... not only would the same thing have happened if her husband was still in power, but he'd have taken advantage of the darkness to grope a few interns.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#212259 - 15/08/03 06:55 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
If it was the other way around it would be no different.

Hillary, Daschle, and Gore(the true axis of evil) are that rare breed of politician who will do or say anything to increase thier power base while trying to destroy someone elses. They will blame anyone, say any untruth, to get what they want. They are evil.

#212260 - 15/08/03 07:01 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
OffroadX Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD
*yawn*

laugh
Brent

Tip: see if your question has already been answered before asking it. Try our handy-dandy search tool!

#212261 - 15/08/03 07:05 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Xterra Rick Offline

Loc: Malta NY
i hate that bitch! [Finger] All I can say is that she will not be recieving my vote once i move to NY....

#212262 - 15/08/03 07:27 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
If it was the other way around it would be no different.

Hillary, Daschle, and Gore(the true axis of evil) are that rare breed of politician who will do or say anything to increase thier power base while trying to destroy someone elses. They will blame anyone, say any untruth, to get what they want. They are evil.
Wouldn't this describe all politicians? You can't tell me that this description wouldn't hold true for the Republicans. :rolleyes:

#212263 - 15/08/03 08:24 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Mosi Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
She was just pissed because she couldn't plug in her Ultra Pleasure Vibe 2000!

Stan: what's that?
Cartman: I dunno, but it sound pretty coool!

laugh

#212264 - 15/08/03 08:29 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
Wouldn't this describe all politicians? You can't tell me that this description wouldn't hold true for the Republicans. :rolleyes:
I'm sure it is, but not this time! It just seems particularly slimy to stand up in front of millions of suffering people and point to your own enemy who has nothing to do with the crises and shout "THAT'S THE MAN WHO HURT YOU!!"

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#212265 - 15/08/03 08:42 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Guido Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by PNUTMNM:
It just seems particularly slimy to stand up in front of millions of suffering people and point to your own enemy who has nothing to do with the crises and shout "THAT'S THE MAN WHO HURT YOU!!"
True dat! But I would have expected that from any politician, anything to make the other guy look bad. Whether it is true or not. After 4 yrs of Jesse, I have no faith in any politician anywhere.

#212266 - 15/08/03 09:05 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]If it was the other way around it would be no different.

Wouldn't this describe all politicians? You can't tell me that this description wouldn't hold true for the Republicans. :rolleyes: [/b]
What part of, "if it were the other way around it would be no different" did you not understand? Meaning, if it were a democrat president, some radical republican wouldve said the same thing. Hillary, Daschle, and Gore go beyond good taste and will jump on every opportunity to brainwash thier constituents, Speaking half-truths and making accusations based on opinion and personal differences and disguising them as truth. Do you really think the Bush administration is responsible for this? Nobody else does either. [Finger] :rolleyes:

#212267 - 15/08/03 09:32 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Guido Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]If it was the other way around it would be no different.

Wouldn't this describe all politicians? You can't tell me that this description wouldn't hold true for the Republicans. :rolleyes: [/b]
What part of, "if it were the other way around it would be no different" did you not understand? [Finger] :rolleyes: [/b]
Maybe if you had put the "if it were the other way around it would be no different" after the rest of the post it would have made more sense.

The way you have it typed now it makes it sound like the Democrats are more evil than the Republicans. In my book they are all evil self-serving slimey bitches!! Except for Hillary, who is the AntiChrist.

Right back at ya. [Finger] :rolleyes:

#212268 - 15/08/03 09:39 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Democrats ARE more evil than Republicans.

Actually, I should rephrase that, Liberals are more evil than Conservatives. wink

#212269 - 15/08/03 09:51 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Guido Offline

Quote:
Democrats ARE more evil than Republicans.

Actually, I should rephrase that, Liberals are more evil than Conservatives. wink
I swear to god that NY Madman has brain washed you and converted you over to the Dark Side. wink

#212270 - 15/08/03 10:02 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I blame the martians. [Uh Oh !]

#212271 - 15/08/03 10:12 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Democrats ARE more evil than Republicans.

I swear to god that NY Madman has brain washed you and converted you over to the Dark Side. wink [/b]
Madman told me, "When I can snatch the entitlement from his hand, I will be ready." laugh

Actually, I come from a long line of conservatives, from my Parents, to thier families and down the line. Even my younger brothers and sisters have seen the light. Not a rich person in the lot. We believe in personal responsibilty, and that the government is not here to help us run our lives. They are here to enforce the law, keep the peace, and defend the countries' interests. They are not here to feed my family, get me a job, or steal money from those who have more than me so I can have it.

I do have one uncle who is/was a professor at Princeton/Rutgers. He is as liberal as they get.

#212272 - 15/08/03 11:30 AM Re: F**KING Hillary...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Mosi:
She was just pissed because she couldn't plug in her Ultra Pleasure Vibe 2000!
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL]
Post of the day! Thanks Mosi.
[Wave]
Think she'll ever admit she's gay while in politics? [Huh?]

#212273 - 15/08/03 12:48 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
daventx Offline

Loc: Midtown Houston, Texas
Not to mention she blamed Enron??? Now that is funny.
I say "Blame Canada!"

#212274 - 15/08/03 02:54 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Quote:
Originally posted by rb42:
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
[b]I blame the martians. [Uh Oh !]
Wait - I thought Bush WAS a martian? He's sure not a real Bush... cause I looked up my family tree back 15 generations and he's not in it (yeah, my last name matches and I got tired of bein asked if I was related...)

smile

-=RB[/b]
He's a clone. (like most politicians.) But he's not the Star Wars type of clone, he's the X-files type. Or maybe he's infected with the black oil... DAMN, I'm having a X-files flashback!

Scully?!? Scully!?! Can you hear me now? laugh

#212275 - 15/08/03 04:18 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
That is pretty pathetic.

At least she could have shown "good" form and said it was a conspiracy. laugh
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#212276 - 15/08/03 07:04 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Yeah PNUT....

I didn't hear about it until today. My area didn't get the power back until 2 AM in the morning.

It was pathetic considering her and her husband spent 8 years in the White House and did nothing but kiss environmentalist's asses. Yes we can blame our current situation on the environmental whackos...and Hillary (she may be the antichrist) does nothing but kiss up to these special interest control freaks.

There are a lot of problems with America's energy situation. George Bush is in no way the cause of it. Hillary and Bill had plenty of time to work on it and they actually contributed to the problem getting worse.

#212277 - 15/08/03 08:14 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Yeah PNUT....

I didn't hear about it until today. My area didn't get the power back until 2 AM in the morning.

It was pathetic considering her and her husband spent 8 years in the White House and did nothing but kiss environmentalist's asses. Yes we can blame our current situation on the environmental whackos...and Hillary (she may be the antichrist) does nothing but kiss up to these special interest control freaks.

There are a lot of problems with America's energy situation. George Bush is in no way the cause of it. Hillary and Bill had plenty of time to work on it and they actually contributed to the problem getting worse.
From what I gather, nobody in Washington is to blame, per se.

They were talking about it on the news, and they gave examples of what's wrong with the grid. To give Jersey cheaper power, they would have to upgrade in West Virginia. But people in West Virginia aren't willing to pay for something that they don't benefit from.

So, while the government could push (or force) them to upgrade, it's more like people not wanting to pay for it that has caused the grid to be in such a condition.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#212278 - 15/08/03 10:29 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:

From what I gather, nobody in Washington is to blame, per se.

They were talking about it on the news, and they gave examples of what's wrong with the grid. To give Jersey cheaper power, they would have to upgrade in West Virginia. But people in West Virginia aren't willing to pay for something that they don't benefit from.

So, while the government could push (or force) them to upgrade, it's more like people not wanting to pay for it that has caused the grid to be in such a condition.
The power grid will never be upgraded. How can it when numerous attempts to upgrade it and build new lines cause liberals and environmentalists to scream power lines cause cancer, some rodent animal might have it's habitat affected or some other bullshit reason. Every time any power construction takes place all the same whackos come out of the woodwork and get their way.

That is a fact of modern life.

Washington and numerous special interest political lobbies have everything to do with it.

#212279 - 17/08/03 01:27 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
The power grid will never be upgraded. How can it when numerous attempts to upgrade it and build new lines cause liberals and environmentalists to scream power lines cause cancer, some rodent animal might have it's habitat affected or some other bullshit reason. Every time any power construction takes place all the same whackos come out of the woodwork and get their way.

That is a fact of modern life.

Washington and numerous special interest political lobbies have everything to do with it.
That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life, the only time people complain about power lines going up is when they have to level half a forest to run them through. The only thing that will anger more than ten college students is when big corporations want to run lines through a National Park or Wilderness Area.

The reason that there will never be an upgrade to the system is because the power companies don't want to spend the billions it would cost to modernize the system. The only way they could swing it would be to charge users more which would piss people off and force the government to intervene again to get things back on track.

Greed is the cause of the failing power system, first California now New York, the system can't be fixed if power companies keep hiding their losses to keep thier stocks up. Sooner or later money has to be put toward fixing and upgrading the system.

Xterra101.com

#212280 - 17/08/03 05:44 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Kerensky97:

That's the dumbest thing I've heard in my life, the only time people complain about power lines going up is when they have to level half a forest to run them through. The only thing that will anger more than ten college students is when big corporations want to run lines through a National Park or Wilderness Area.
Your response was one of the dumbest things I have ever read (besides a lot of the crap you wrote in your blog).

Since when has anyone wanted to clear half a forest or National Parks for high voltage power lines? If you actually took some time to pay attention, the existing power lines have for years been prevented from any type of upgrade. Environmental lobbies are amongst some of the most powerful and well funded political lobbies in America. Is this a fact you have ignored? People of your persuasion always blame things on the "evil" and "greedy" corporations.

There is an Energy Bill that has been sitting in committee in the Senate. This bill would require strict standards for the transmission grids. Who is stalling it? Democrats. Who is beholden to the environmental whackos? Democrats. This may not be the best bill written to solve our countries energy crisis, but the Democrats have absolutely no solutions either... other than the bullshit spewed by the tree huggers.

The Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant in my area is under constant attack from the environmental whackos. They want to close it. Where will we get the power lost if this plant closes? The tree huggers have no answer and don't care. Who is in their pocket? All the sick leftist Democrats in my area including Hillary Clinton. She has been running radio commercials supporting it's closing almost non-stop for the last two months. The commercials stopped running Thursday evening. I'm sure even you can figure out why. Plus it's funny that after she pulled the ads, she was out on Thursday night blaming Bush for the Blackout.

The Shoreham Nuclear Power Plant on Long Island was built and never allowed to come online. Why is that? Environmentalist whackos and NIMBY liberals. A very liberal Democratic governor ordered it closed. A plant that could supply power for hundreds of thousands of New York homes is just sitting there and rusting. This story is not unique to NY. It is going on all over the country because lefty environmentalists are all over the place.

It's hard to believe you are or ever were a soldier. After reading your blog I keep wondering why someone who has been so indocrinated by their lefty college professors would even consider the military (the perks of course). Your blog is loaded with typical anti-American leftist innuendos. You seem to have alot of disgust for your own country that go even far beyond the Iraq situation. I'm glad most soldiers are not like you.

After reading the blog, it does not surprise me one bit that you would never even see the problems caused by the environmental control freaks. I'm sure you are one of them.

#212281 - 17/08/03 07:02 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
There is an Energy Bill that has been sitting in committee in the Senate. This bill would require strict standards for the transmission grids. Who is stalling it? Democrats. Who is beholden to the environmental whackos? Democrats.
You don't think the big energy corporations are fighting it just a little bit, too? And using their influence on the pro-business republicans?

One of those issues with odd bedfellows, to be sure.

#212282 - 17/08/03 07:58 PM Re: F**KING Hillary...
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Quote:
Hillary, Daschle, and Gore(the true axis of evil)
Hm. Evidently, Bush was wrong on yet another point...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal