2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212525 - 16/06/03 07:23 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
I agree he is just trying to justify himself now instead of shuting up and letting it go away. Keep digging Off2cjb you know darn good and well no one here will let it drop if you kep posting crap like that.

#212526 - 16/06/03 11:10 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
I SAY BAN HIS ASS

Anyone in Favor?

[Wave]
Whatever Claus....I am not like in that I have a life outside XOC. You don't. You wear this hokie pokie membership like some Medal of Honor. Ban my ass. Yeah. Hurt me hurt me. Get a life punk.

It is so funny to sit back and read these threads and see so many of you speaking for others. So many of you attempting to speak for others, and for me, just to further your cause.
You people couldn't remember the facts surrounding this if you had too.

Sean, yes I am gay. Happy now. It seems only and Madman are the ones to bring that inuendo up in threads.

Ian, those little posts with the veggie tale vibrator and the one with your dog watching were funny. Sorry, it didn't spin me up.

#212527 - 16/06/03 11:27 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Ian, those little posts with the veggie tale vibrator and the one with your dog watching were funny. Sorry, it didn't spin me up.
They were supposed to be nimrod laugh

You still haven't quite figured out my sense of humor, but you're trying.

#212528 - 16/06/03 11:58 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Strom Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
You sure you aren't Catholic, off2blowJC?

You'd make an excellent priest . . .
I know you were joking, but dammit... :p

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
No wonder why you Christians have so many issues...
This shit really pisses me off.

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:
But why kill over it?
Yeah, people seem to have forgotten the whole "turn the other cheek" and "love your neighbor" thing in the Christian religion(s). Other religions have similar beliefs that people seem to forget as well. Independent of religion, even, why can't people be nice to each other??!?!

#212529 - 17/06/03 03:58 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
In the immortal words of one of the most frequently arrested men in America ... "Can't we all just get along?"

Speaking about the subject of radical left wing asswipes also being the biggest deviant supporters .... I couldn't believe my eyes when I read this story...

http://www.cnsnews.com/ViewPolitics.asp?Page=\Politics\archive\200306\POL20030617b.html

It seems the insane left wing radical Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.) thinks a presidential judicial nominee should have no problem with bringing his kids to "Gay Days" at Disney World.

Forget about the question of why a so-called "family" and "child friendly" company like Disney even does this ... Why the fuck are questions like this even being addressed by politicians? Do these radical nuts think normal people are supposed to expose their children to this perverted deviance? Is this now the standard in order to be accepted as a Federal judge by the deviant Democrats? Is deviance that much of a controlling platform of all the Democrats? This is insanity.

What the hell ever happened to the innocence of childhood and protecting children as long as possible from this filth? I really don't think people in America give two shits about children anymore.

One culture in the East teaches their children hate, murder and terrorism while the West teaches their children deviance and perversion. Both are sick.

#212530 - 17/06/03 06:11 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Strom:

Quote:

[b]No wonder why you Christians have so many issues...
This shit really pisses me off.[/b]
And this shit really pisses me off...

Phoenix bishop arrested in deadly hit and run

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#212531 - 17/06/03 09:38 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

#212532 - 17/06/03 09:38 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

#212533 - 17/06/03 09:39 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

#212534 - 17/06/03 09:40 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

[Wave]

#212535 - 17/06/03 09:41 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

I like Frosted Flakes . . .

#212536 - 17/06/03 10:56 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Quote:
I wouldn't let my kids near a fucking Wal-Mart . . .

You ever been in there on Sunday?

Lots of good, family-oriented (Uncle Daddy springs to mind) cyclops' in there . . .
Yea.

Then again, there's lots of bra-less trailor trash there too, and some of them are kinda cute to look at (in a bra-less, "please check that lower shelf again" kinda way).

Sorry to interrupt, on with the burning of the witch...

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#212537 - 17/06/03 11:48 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
ashleynatlanta Offline

Loc: Birmingham, AL

Talk about bringing a pocket knife to a gun fight.... [Spit] [Laughing]

#212538 - 17/06/03 12:15 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ashleynatlanta:

Talk about bringing a pocket knife to a gun fight.... [Spit] [Laughing]
Caption should read, Hey look at me!. Come run me over I have media coverage, I have been prommised a better life in heaven if I die like a martyr.

#212539 - 17/06/03 12:38 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver
"I don't get it, this worked in Tiananeminem Square"

#212540 - 17/06/03 12:46 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
"I don't get it, this worked in Tiananeminem Square"
So how do you type the phrase, "I'm Slim Shady/Yes I'm the real Shady/All you other Slim Shadies . . . " with a Chinese accent?

#212541 - 17/06/03 12:59 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by superjens:
[b]"I don't get it, this worked in Tiananeminem Square"
So how do you type the phrase, "I'm Slim Shady/Yes I'm the real Shady/All you other Slim Shadies . . . " with a Chinese accent?[/b]
If you knew the super one you would understand. Goes a little something like this:

"Ri'm Shrim Shlady/Res Ri'm the real Shlady/Rall you rother Shrim Shladies............

It's Flench Flies you plick

#212542 - 17/06/03 03:07 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
It's Flench Flies you plick
I thought the line was "It's flied lice, you plick"?

#212543 - 17/06/03 03:13 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Actually wasn't it "Its Fried Rice you Prick."? They were making fun of Uncle Benny, and he said it correctly. The laughing gas scene was greatness. I hope I am talking about the same movie. [Uh Oh !]

#212544 - 17/06/03 03:27 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

all the same...My favorite (while we are making fun of accents) was "A Christmas Story" in the Chineese Resturant, the staff singing "Deck the halls...." classic

#212545 - 17/06/03 04:01 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Actually wasn't it "Its Fried Rice you Prick."? They were making fun of Uncle Benny, and he said it correctly. The laughing gas scene was greatness. I hope I am talking about the same movie. [Uh Oh !]
I think you are correct! The dentist scene was my favorite too. "You're baby, is having MY baby, and your baby,... OH BABY!"

Claus,
"Deck the rols, fraw raw raw raw fraw raw raw raw" - classic!

those are all fine entries, but the all time best chinese accent goes to Gedda Watanabe. Better known as.....

"WHATS A HAPPENIN HOT STUFF?" -Long Duk Dong.

#212546 - 17/06/03 04:27 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

[Spit] LMFAO..good one

#212547 - 17/06/03 05:07 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Strom Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]
Quote:

[b]No wonder why you Christians have so many issues...
This shit really pisses me off.[/b]
And this shit really pisses me off...

Phoenix bishop arrested in deadly hit and run

:rolleyes: [/b]
Yeah, you caught us. All Christians molest children and then hit pedestrians and drive away. Just like all atheists are completely immoral and devoid of any care for others, right?

Try not stereotyping or generalizing or hating or even disliking someone for what they believe (or don't believe). Try to think for a second that everyone should be considered as a person first rather than just as a part of a group.

By the way, he should go to jail - for the hit and run as well as for letting abusive priests work near children. Why would that make me not want to be a Christian or a Catholic? It just makes me not want to be like him.

#212548 - 17/06/03 07:15 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

Yeah, you caught us. All Christians molest children and then hit pedestrians and drive away. Just like all atheists are completely immoral and devoid of any care for others, right?

Try not stereotyping or generalizing or hating or even disliking someone for what they believe (or don't believe). Try to think for a second that everyone should be considered as a person first rather than just as a part of a group.

By the way, he should go to jail - for the hit and run as well as for letting abusive priests work near children. Why would that make me not want to be a Christian or a Catholic? It just makes me not want to be like him.
I don't understand where you're going with this, have you been reading my posts fully? Of course I think the majority of Christians are moral and decent members of society. Your view of considering someone as a person first and a part of some organization second, is my view as well. If you've noticed, I only make a point of ridiculing certain homophobic, closed minded, backward, paranoid, exstremist, hypocritical, and "holier than thou" members of this board. I have nothing against ANY peaceful, moderate, and caring religious groups or individuals, so long as they don't try forcing their religious beliefs on me or our government.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#212549 - 17/06/03 07:40 PM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Strom Offline

Quote:
Quote:

[b]Yeah, you caught us. All Christians molest children and then hit pedestrians and drive away. Just like all atheists are completely immoral and devoid of any care for others, right?

I don't understand where you're going with this, have you been reading my posts fully? Of course I think the majority of Christians are moral and decent members of society. Your view of considering someone as a person first and a part of some organization second, is my view as well. If you've noticed, I only make a point of ridiculing certain homophobic, closed minded, backward, paranoid, exstremist, hypocritical, and "holier than thou" members of this board. I have nothing against ANY peaceful, moderate, and caring religious groups or individuals, so long as they don't try forcing their religious beliefs on me or our government.[/b]
So when you said "No wonder why you Christians have so many issues...", you weren't generalizing or stereotyping Christians?

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal