2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212575 - 19/06/03 04:58 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:

[QUOTE]When you post some sick shit like you will be training your son in the "use of the penis" you opened yourself up to ridicule, and rightfully so. That was a sick and twisted comment. Coming from you it did not surprise me.
You truely live in your own little world don't you, and I'm now convinced along with all your other short comings, you have a severe case of AADD too. My exact quote reguarding my son's body part was:

"I sorry, but I have a son, and I have no problem with him knowing what the name of his own body part is and what it's function is"

At no point did I state at what age would I inform my son on the above statement. How old were you when your father told you about the "birds and the bee's", 35?

Quote:
Many issues are fought on moral principles, not just religious. Seeing that you are an immoral man I don't expect you to understand that. (Yes I can make that conclusion from reading your leftist bullshit and ideals for well over a year now)
I'm immoral? That's a good one, this coming from someone who has no honor or respect for others who don't think like you. Your judgement of others on this board is totally meritless, and should only be read for the shear entertainment value of it (if one could call it that). You're just a pissed off little boy with a chip on his shoulder, using this web site to release your fustrations. Maybe if you had a good woman who could actually put up with you, or at least masterbate to pictures of women for a change, you wouldn't be so mad at the world around you. So go away cry baby, go peddle your bullshit propaganda somewhere where people actually care about what you say. No matter what you say about me here on XOC, at least I don't make leud comments about others family members when I'm losing an argument.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#212576 - 19/06/03 07:03 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

I'm immoral? That's a good one, this coming from someone who has no honor or respect for others who don't think like you. Your judgement of others on this board is totally meritless, and should only be read for the shear entertainment value of it (if one could call it that). You're just a pissed off little boy with a chip on his shoulder, using this web site to release your fustrations. Maybe if you had a good woman who could actually put up with you, or at least masterbate to pictures of women for a change, you wouldn't be so mad at the world around you. So go away cry baby, go peddle your bullshit propaganda somewhere where people actually care about what you say. No matter what you say about me here on XOC, at least I don't make leud comments about others family members when I'm losing an argument.
That's the best you could do? ..... You even hurl insults like a little kid.

There are only two or three members I hate and have judged. You are at the top of the list.

Yes.. I would say you are immoral in many ways. At the very least you are definitely an ammoral person. I'll call you a person because describing you as a man was a mistake and is an insult to the entire gender.

So let's hear it.... at what age will you teach your kid the "function" of his penis? 99.9% of parents toilet train and leave it at that. I'm also curious to know what "functions" you will be including in the curriculum. A deviant supporter like you should leave nothing out.

#212577 - 19/06/03 07:32 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
superjens Offline

Loc: North Vancouver

#212578 - 19/06/03 08:48 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

That's the best you could do? ..... You even hurl insults like a little kid.
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Sleep]

Quote:
There are only two or three members I hate and have judged. You are at the top of the list.
I didn't know you cared, and no I won't be taking any long showers with you.

Quote:
Yes.. I would say you are immoral in many ways. At the very least you are definitely an ammoral person. I'll call you a person because describing you as a man was a mistake and is an insult to the entire gender.
I'm more of a man than you'll ever be.

Quote:
So let's hear it.... at what age will you teach your kid the "function" of his penis?
Right now he's a little over 3 1/2, and he knows it by name only. I figure about 6th grade I'll give him the "birds and bees" speech.

Quote:
99.9% of parents toilet train and leave it at that.
Is that all the sex education you got from your parents? No wonder why you're so fucked up.

Quote:
I'm also curious to know what "functions" you will be including in the curriculum. A deviant supporter like you should leave nothing out.
I'm sure you would. Sorry to disappoint, but you'll get no masterbating material from me. Why don't you try calling Pete Townshend? I'm sure he could hook you up.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#212579 - 19/06/03 09:33 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
So let's hear it.... at what age will you teach your kid the "function" of his penis? 99.9% of parents toilet train and leave it at that. I'm also curious to know what "functions" you will be including in the curriculum. A deviant supporter like you should leave nothing out.
I hope that's not all people teach their kids. If so, we're in a heap of trouble. I'd rather teach a child of mine all the "ins and out" (no pun intended) of sex rather than them learning it from their friends and what they may see in a magazine or on TV. At least then I can say that I've tried my best to teach them the proper "use" of said instrument, and what judgement they should be using when doing whatever. When I do have kids, I will teach them assuming they are like most others (read: hetero), but I also intend to teach them that it's not a sin if they aren't, and that I am open enough that they don't have to fear telling me if they realize they are gay/bi/whatever. I don't care if they are or not. I would hope they know that I will accept them no matter what. The child is mine, and that is the most important thing - I would/will do anything in my power to make their life a happy life, regardless of what other people think of them. And I will defend them in anyway humanly possible.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#212580 - 19/06/03 10:12 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Claus Offline

#212581 - 19/06/03 10:25 AM Re: Peaceplan goes down the toilet
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal