2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#212962 - 28/10/03 11:18 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

You're a tool.

Tool kicks ass!

#212963 - 28/10/03 11:19 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
Well, that's true. I sure as hell hate you.
[sarcasm]Oh no! Not another internet opinion! What will I ever do? My life is ruined!![/sarcasm]

#212964 - 28/10/03 11:30 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
Why is everyone jumping on this guy? He owns an Xterra and he is simply complaining to the rest of us how slow and in-efficient it is.... Duh.... We already knew that. I think at one point or another, each of us has made those very same complaints.

I know my Xterra is slow, but it doesn't bother me cause I knew it was slow when I bought it. I also knew that the gas mileage sucked when I bought it too.

I will admit that his constant references to his beloved Buick is getting old and annoying but, whatever....

#212965 - 28/10/03 11:35 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:

I will admit that his constant references to his beloved Buick is getting old and annoying but, whatever....
Fair enough. Sorry about that, I am a car nut, and I'm pathetically enthusiastic about b-bodies. I'll with the Wagon stuff. laugh

#212966 - 28/10/03 01:16 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
You keep on saying how you do not hate the Xterra, but your comments are nothing but endless complaints. What's the difference?

Oh yeah, I don't hate buicks, but I think they handle like shit, looks like shit, sounds like shit, and the coolness factor is a complete pile of shit. But, I don't hate them. Perhaps I should find a buick board and start comlaining about my wife's mother's friend's uncle's inlaws' buick wagon.

Almost forgot, I can't really find a buick board because people who drive them still think a hi-fi is about as high tech as you can get. What net?

#212967 - 28/10/03 01:57 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
altima Offline

Loc: Michigan
Quote:
Originally posted by RJ:
You keep on saying how you do not hate the Xterra, but your comments are nothing but endless complaints. What's the difference?

Oh yeah, I don't hate buicks, but I think they handle like shit, looks like shit, sounds like shit, and the coolness factor is a complete pile of shit. But, I don't hate them. Perhaps I should find a buick board and start comlaining about my wife's mother's friend's uncle's inlaws' buick wagon.

Almost forgot, I can't really find a buick board because people who drive them still think a hi-fi is about as high tech as you can get. What net?
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL]

#212968 - 28/10/03 02:57 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

[Spit]
LMFAO.

#212969 - 28/10/03 03:06 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
Quote:
Originally posted by SDMF:

Oh, Buick Roadmaster.. give it to me.. ungh.. oh yeah.. oh yeah.. harder, harder, harder, OH GOD YES YES YES

#212970 - 28/10/03 03:24 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Tama47 Offline

Loc: Maryland
You are right. Xterra is one of the slowest, gas drinkin, terrible mpg's on the market.

#212971 - 29/10/03 04:09 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
Quote:
[b]
Oh, Buick Roadmaster.. give it to me.. ungh.. oh yeah.. oh yeah.. harder, harder, harder, OH GOD YES YES YES
[/b]
[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [LOL] [ThumbsUp]

#212972 - 17/12/03 07:24 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
intron Offline

Loc: South Carolina
Quote:
I'm quite disappointed with my wife's 2003 Xterra. It is seriously underpowered and gets terrible mileage. Shoot, my 4,400-pound Buick Roadmaster Estate Wagon with a LT1 V-8 in it gets better mileage than her Xterra! That's sad.

For a 3.3L V-6, I expected better, especially since it's very close to the engine used in Nissan's more prestigious vehicles. It takes serious pressure on the gas to get the car moving to roadway speeds, and that only kills the mileage even worse.

I know what you're going to say -- why didn't we get a different vehicle, especially since it's used for urban use, not for off-roading excitement??? *shrugs* Talk to her, y'all -- she wanted a friggin' Xterra, and she wouldn't take "How 'bout a sedan?" for an answer!

EDIT: Sorry, forgot to say: Just bitchin', I guess. Nothing I can do about it now. [Freak]
I absolutely *swear* I thought this was a joke when i first read it. I kept reading through the whole damn thread waiting for someone to own up to opening a new account and posting this. I mean, it has all the things that everyone jumps all over people about.. all in one neat little package. Wow.

However, the guy has taken the abuse very very well. Impressive really.

Edited to add: Crap, I just realized I resurrected a dead thread. Sorry.

#212973 - 17/12/03 11:22 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
SDMF should talk to M4A3. That way he can increase his miles per tank to 475. [Spit]

#212974 - 05/01/04 12:37 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

"They love it back there because they get to look at who's "chasing us" as well as cut-up and be sassy without being in smacking range of mommy & daddy."

That's what the fly swatter is for!!!! [LOL] [Laughing]

Doesn't anyone keep one on the dash anymore??

Excursion fuel stats:
Fuel Capacity (gal.) 44.0
Fuel Economy 12-13 mpg

H2 fuel stats:
Fuel Capacity (gal.)32.0
Fuel Economy 10 mpg

#212975 - 05/01/04 07:44 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Anonymous
Unregistered

IS it just me, or has the ALR become surprisingly quiet lately?

Are we getting along more, or are the mods not moving things as quickly as they used to? smile

#212976 - 05/01/04 11:46 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
no people just cannot start threads here anymore

#212977 - 05/01/04 05:12 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
kirby34 Offline

Loc: Santa Clara, CA
Heaven forbid that it was because of the Holidays. wink

#212978 - 05/01/04 07:51 PM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
I think alot of "Club House" threads belong here, and some should start here to keep the trash out of the "Club House". But I guess we'll just have to keep arguing in the Club House. [Smoking]

Xterra101.com

#212979 - 06/01/04 07:51 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO

#212980 - 11/02/04 10:56 AM Re: Disappointed with Xterra
JayX Offline

Loc: Western NY
Seriously funny shit here. Just wasted the last 15 minutes of my life reading the whole thing..... :rolleyes:

But actually laughed out loud when the 'you smell like poo' comment was unleashed.

[Argue] = [LOL] keep it up guys

although, there hasn't been a serious post on here since, what, October???

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal