shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Time To Replace Exhaust
by all2surreal
06/11/17 01:57 PM
2000 Xterra accessories for sale
by csebes
22/10/17 05:12 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 105 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213401 - 21/06/07 01:01 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Samueul Offline
Member

Registered: 10/04/01
Posts: 4114
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by PDXterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
[b]...Excellent honey we made another 100k...
So that's like, what....$26.50 American?

J/K

Gotta throw out a few Canadian cliches for shits n' giggles.[/b]
LOL, Ah... that was good. Made me chuckle.
_________________________
Must stay away from political/religious debates. Must stay away........

Top
#213402 - 21/06/07 01:18 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Mobycat Offline
Member
*****

Registered: 12/09/00
Posts: 8374
Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day"
Is this some secret Canadian way of saying, "I go home and fuck the shit out of my wife."??

laugh
_________________________
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

Top
#213403 - 21/06/07 01:18 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
Geez... You stayed up during the middle of the night to write that pathetic tripe.
So, Madman...I'm curious. Did your father die, or was he just not around?

Top
#213404 - 21/06/07 02:33 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Claus Offline
Member

Registered: 05/07/02
Posts: 4373
well 3 posts insulting me..I could go Madman on your asses and go back, read the last 50 posts then throw in a few insults pertaining to those post and then for good measure call you a homo, Dyke, Liberal or a N.....ger BUT since my role model is NOT Adolf Hitlers dog, I am just going to sit back, smile and rejoice.

and for the record your Nick name 'Bitchbrothers" is just fucking weak I would prefer the Muslim and the Aryan...
_________________________
Sharam can have my sister

Top
#213405 - 21/06/07 02:39 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Well, we both do use Macs. That's kinda easy fodder right there.

Top
#213406 - 21/06/07 02:47 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
TJ Offline
Member
*****

Registered: 08/03/01
Posts: 7756
Loc: Lawrenceville, NJ, USA
My wife has an iMac in her office...I use it alot though because she's paralyzed most of the time anyway now a days...

Does using it make me gay?

How much do I have to use it to want my fudge packed? Please warn me before its too late, I'm kind of anal about keeping dicks out of me.

Hey - Its her computer...Does that mean my wife's a Lesbian? (That's kind of hot actually...)

I might be a Lesbian trapped in the body of an Adonis, but I can't see for sure....there's no windows in an iMac.

laugh
_________________________
- TJ

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif

Top
#213407 - 21/06/07 02:52 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


I vote this thread of the week.

TJ is anal about keeping dicks out of himself. I'm sensing some contradictory language there.

Madman's quote picture cracked me up

NYMADAM? Seriously Claus, you need something better to do than pick on your political polar opposite.

I also thought about the phrase, "Go home and fuck the shit out of my wife". So you know you're done when there's a steaming pile of shit in the bed that your balls beat out of her ass? On second thought, I'll abandon any attempts to visualize that....

Funyuns anyone?

Top
#213408 - 21/06/07 03:14 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:

I also thought about the phrase, "Go home and fuck the shit out of my wife". So you know you're done when there's a steaming pile of shit in the bed that your balls beat out of her ass? On second thought, I'll abandon any attempts to visualize that....

Funyuns anyone?
[LOL]

Top
#213409 - 21/06/07 03:32 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Samueul Offline
Member

Registered: 10/04/01
Posts: 4114
Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
Quote:
Originally posted by TJ:
My wife has an iMac in her office...I use it alot though because she's paralyzed most of the time anyway now a days...

Does using it make me gay?

How much do I have to use it to want my fudge packed? Please warn me before its too late, I'm kind of anal about keeping dicks out of me.

Hey - Its her computer...Does that mean my wife's a Lesbian? (That's kind of hot actually...)

I might be a Lesbian trapped in the body of an Adonis, but I can't see for sure....there's no windows in an iMac.

laugh
Dude, you've touched a Mac. You're a fag. Might as well buy a pink g-string and start wearing it and lisping. smile
_________________________
Must stay away from political/religious debates. Must stay away........

Top
#213410 - 21/06/07 03:51 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Kaiser Offline
Member

Registered: 18/01/03
Posts: 6372
Loc: Austin, Texas
Did someone tell Sharam to search yet? I'm sure this has been covered before.
_________________________
Warning! Do not sear the top of your neck hole in the molten lactate extract of hoofed mammals.

Top
#213411 - 21/06/07 09:29 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
BigE515 Offline
Member

Registered: 13/10/02
Posts: 5734
Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. :rolleyes:
_________________________
My Xterra Pics - Nexterra Forum - My YouTube Videos

Top
#213412 - 21/06/07 10:13 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Andy you're so funny! Laughed out loud on that one.

Shraham, I quit debating with you quite a while ago, as well as Claus and Mobycat. Am I bitter? Nope, you guys are set in your ways and I have to admit at least you're predictable.

Have fun in your Yota, we'll have fun in our X's. Quoting Black Eyed Peas "All we have is one World" Just don't shit in my yard. :p

Thank you.

Top
#213413 - 21/06/07 10:13 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
[b]Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Who the fuck are you.[/b]
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.

Top
#213414 - 21/06/07 10:29 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
NY Madman Offline
Member
*

Registered: 09/05/02
Posts: 5232
Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus ...or fag:

well 3 posts insulting me..I could go Madman on your asses and go back, read the last 50 posts then throw in a few insults pertaining to those post and then for good measure call you a homo, Dyke, Liberal or a N.....ger BUT since my role model is NOT Adolf Hitlers dog, I am just going to sit back, smile and rejoice.

and for the record your Nick name 'Bitchbrothers" is just fucking weak I would prefer the Muslim and the Aryan...
Can you try to be a little more cohesive with your posts 'Claus.. or fag'? I may be asking a lot of you considering what you have to work with, but a little more clarity with your responses would be helpful to whomever they are directed.

In the first paragraph you are talking about me in the third person and directing your comments to an unspecified group of people. The second paragraph is obviously directed at me. I'll let you go "Madman" on whomever and address the babble directed towards me.

The term "Bitch Brothers" is very appropriate. There's never been two guys on this board who have ever acted like such hysterical bitches in such unison. You've cried, moaned, complained, and even supposedly left the board together in fits of emotional hysteria. That's an XOC first. That's "Bitch Brothers".

You prefer the term 'Muslim and the Aryan'? [Freak] I'm sure most people prefer you not be a whining bitch, but then again the subject isn't what you prefer.

It's interesting that you think of yourself as an Aryan. Are you supposed to be the byproduct of your people's attempt at a master race? Instead of Aryan, you are more like "A'Cryin".

From master race to XOC "Bitch Brothers". It's quite a story.

Top
#213415 - 21/06/07 10:38 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
BigE515 Offline
Member

Registered: 13/10/02
Posts: 5734
Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
[b]Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Who the fuck are you.[/b]
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.[/b]
Apology accepted. Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump? Thank you for reading this entire run on sentence, I love you all. Live long and prosper while the force is with you until all are one. [Wave] [Finger] [Wave]
_________________________
My Xterra Pics - Nexterra Forum - My YouTube Videos

Top
#213416 - 22/06/07 04:51 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Mobycat Offline
Member
*****

Registered: 12/09/00
Posts: 8374
Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:

Shraham, I quit debating with you quite a while ago, as well as Claus and Mobycat. Am I bitter? Nope, you guys are set in your ways and I have to admit at least you're predictable.
Hey! Where did I come into this?

Everyone is pretty much predictable here when it comes to political arguments. I can only think of two instances where someone has changed their mind on something - both, ironically, on guns.
_________________________
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

Top
#213417 - 22/06/07 06:52 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Not to call you out Mobycat, just was pointing to the fact that if you don't like someones opinion, you need not respond to, or try to change it.

Opinion is just that to me, you need not have the backup to prove it. It would be nice sometimes if people were really straight forward and not just confrontational, but then again that wouldn't be XOC.

I love it here, Carlton has been gracious enough to provide this place and a link to our Club for nothing. I won't be going anywhere anytime soon.

Thank you Carlton and thank everyone else for making this something to spend my free time on. [Wave]

Top
#213418 - 22/06/07 07:52 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
BigE515 Offline
Member

Registered: 13/10/02
Posts: 5734
Loc: Chelmsford,MA
"I care."
_________________________
My Xterra Pics - Nexterra Forum - My YouTube Videos

Top
#213419 - 22/06/07 08:54 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump?
"I came here for an arguement!"
"Oh, this is abuse. An argument is down the hall on your right."

Priceless comeback. Gerbil shitting? [Huh?] [LOL] I didn't know Richard Gere owned an Xterra....

Top
#213420 - 22/06/07 09:06 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
BigE515 Offline
Member

Registered: 13/10/02
Posts: 5734
Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Sorry, I was bored and I'm sick of seeing "Assholes and rednecks at XOC" on the top of the list in the ALR. So I figured some moronic keyboard headbutting of my own might add some gas to the fire that was lit in this extremely informative thread.
_________________________
My Xterra Pics - Nexterra Forum - My YouTube Videos

Top
#213421 - 22/06/07 09:54 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Sorry, I was bored and I'm sick of seeing "Assholes and rednecks at XOC" on the top of the list in the ALR. So I figured some moronic keyboard headbutting of my own might add some gas to the fire that was lit in this extremely informative thread.
Ya know what's almost guaranteed to get it sent to the ALR???

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!

Top
#213422 - 22/06/07 10:27 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
GrayHam Offline
Member

Registered: 17/04/01
Posts: 8849
Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
Ya know what's almost guaranteed to get it sent to the ALR???

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Naaah.

All that does is get socalpunX to stop licking SLR's sack long enough to close the fucking thread.

:p

Maybe that'll help get it into the ALR . . .
laugh
_________________________
Does anybody remember laughter?

Top
#213423 - 22/06/07 10:30 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Quote:
Originally posted by BigE515:
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
[b]
quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.
Who the fuck are you.[/b]
Quote:
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Listen fucko, I can't control what is posted in a thread that I started. The post in that thread that got the tears flowing 2 MONTHS AGO was not posted by me. To avoid this Tissue Issue I deleted the whole thread but, somehow 2 months later the tampon string still hasn't been pulled. [Roll Eyes]
Sorry, all you assholes look the same, like a bunch of letters in the corner. I meant to refer to Chia's thread "And black people wonder why people look down upon them," not the snuff film. I mixed up the screen names, fucko.[/b]
Apology accepted. Now, Captain Jack Swallow, get back on the USS Dicksuck, go back to Pickle's Cove and suck another cock, you cum loving, gerbil shitting, cum runny nose pole smoker, if you're still reading this are you thinking that this is a run on sentence well then you're probably a picky whiny bitch, are you going to follow everyone else in this thread and beat up your keyboard or are you going to stick your dick between your legs and tell us your married to Carmen Electra and Donald Trump? Thank you for reading this entire run on sentence, I love you all. Live long and prosper while the force is with you until all are one. [Wave] [Finger] [Wave]
Quit fantasizing, felch gargler. Were you tweaking when you wrote this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy? Meth might be the only explanation.

I'm out. Gotta go back to school to learn about "run on" sentences.

Top
#213424 - 22/06/07 10:35 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
GrayHam Offline
Member

Registered: 17/04/01
Posts: 8849
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
Quit fantasizing, felch gargler. Were you tweaking when you wrote this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy? Meth might be the only explanation.
"this steaming pile of steaming hysterectomy?"

Here's a quarter.



Go buy another adjective.
_________________________
Does anybody remember laughter?

Top
#213425 - 22/06/07 10:44 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered


Felch gargling....

Would that make him an Aqua Felcher?

(felching under water)

Top
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >



shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal