shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213376 - 21/06/07 12:31 AM I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Seriously, people. Is this what you've become?

I took two months away from XOC. Sixty days to kinda take a break. No big deal, just felt like NYIdidn'ttakemyMedman's snuff films and the reaction of people saying "what, no big deal, watching Mexicans killing themselves is hilarious" conversation kinda tested my faith in my fellow man. So I walked away, but I missed it in here. I missed some of the laughs, people jabbing the shit out of each other, the whole thing.

But honestly, it's worse than ever in here. It seems like the lunatics have taken over the asylum. It's like owning a Nissan is conducive to some degenerative brain disorder or something. Sure, we've always had our knuckledraggers on XOC, but there was always a contingent of...I don't know...normal people to commiserate in being surrounded by wacky neanderthals.

I used to joke that coming on XOC was akin to watching retards hump each other, but quite honestly, I don't know that it's that much of a joke anymore. Sure, there might be humorous moments, but I'm starting to get grossed out...by words, and that's pretty fucking hard to do. I'm getting the creeps, and not just because of Medman's snuff films.

No one seems to get the jokes, and everyone's got this bigass long face on, grumbling about the negro problem or mow down the Mexican and string up the muslim, blah blah blah. Faggots, liberals, conservatives, Christians, heathen scum, the French, Bush, Kerry, Gore, Cheney, fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!!!!!

Everyone's all pissed off, moaning and whinging about a world they never noticed was fucked up before. It's fucking depressing, kids. Just watching you guys lose it, get more and more bitter, fucking dark days and no smiles...middle-aged cranky fucks crying in their barbecued chicken and fingering the velcro on their shoulder holster.

I'm not saying I'm gonna get pissy and leave and take my toys with me. But their may come a time when I start to type "xte..." in the address prompt and then change my mind, not because I can't handle the derision, not because I can't hold my own in the debate, but because I just don't have the stomach to hear you degrade, to hear you desperately hang on to some pathetic notion that you might be able to control the world around you, that your foot-stomping and hollering and jingoism might get you by another day.

There have been so many instances as of late when I leave here and I think, "Jesus, do people actually believe the bullshit, do they really have that much vitriol in them?" It is a weird little reminder that we're just a few amenities and a few civilities away from cattle cars, barbed wire and a bayonet in the back, and as much as I like to think that when the shit hits the fan, and things fall apart, that we'll stick together, we'll unite, days like this remind me that it's a pipe dream, wishful thinking, worth fuck-all. When it comes down to it, when it really gets ugly, there will be someone who will try to put their foot on your chest, and there will be someone else who watches it happen. When the walls crumble, everyone is gonna be someone's nigger.

In any case, I'm glad we get to have these talks. What would I do without you?

#213377 - 21/06/07 01:34 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don't you have anything better to do then bitch and moan about the politcal views of people blogging on a Xterra Forum. Who gives a rip?? If I want to look for political arguments or conversations Ill go and start blogging on CNN or Fox News.

Its also kinda funny how the people who actually offer the most help with Xterra related material rarely contribute to these political rants.

#213378 - 21/06/07 06:03 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
The only reason why the lunatics appear to be running the asylum is because you are paying them too much mind.

Read my sig. I find that XOC is much more enjoyable when I adhere to my own advice.

I agree with Far West, the people on XOC who actually contribute to its value hardly ever even post in the club house. I unfortunately am not one of those people smile

#213379 - 21/06/07 06:04 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
You know thats to much to read. But one question. Have you or do your currently own a Nissan Xterra.

#213380 - 21/06/07 06:17 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Big Daddy Chia:
You know thats to much to read. But one question. Have you or do your currently own a Nissan Xterra.
ORRR missed while gone.... [Too much XOC]

#213381 - 21/06/07 06:42 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

{quote]I'm not saying I'm gonna get pissy and leave and take my toys with me.[/quote]

Damn. We aren't trying hard enough, afterall...

#213382 - 21/06/07 07:12 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Just watching you guys lose it, get more and more bitter, fucking dark days and no smiles...middle-aged cranky fucks crying in their barbecued chicken and fingering the velcro on their shoulder holster.

You guys? How many people have announced that they had to take a break from XOC or typed a mile long post complaining and whining about XOC? There are about 10,000 "people" on here, most of us are total assholes, some very proud of it, some really aren't assholes but like to act like one to get reactions like yours. I don't expect to agree with or like everyone on here, when I see posts by "people" that I can't stand, it's real simple..I don't read it.
[Wave]

#213383 - 21/06/07 07:15 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
It's the economy, stupid.

laugh

(Although I can't complain. I'm pretty happy these days.)

#213384 - 21/06/07 08:13 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Fucking NOOBS [Finger]

#213385 - 21/06/07 08:13 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
GrayHam Offline

I like my IFS . . .

[Geek]

#213386 - 21/06/07 08:23 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Do us all another favor....take a break....a permanent one!!! [Finger]

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#213387 - 21/06/07 09:06 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Bitching about other people bitching - Classic! smile You know you can't live without us.

#213388 - 21/06/07 09:26 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So fuck them motherfuckers.

#213389 - 21/06/07 09:45 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by MattyX:
I believe you meant "Fuck the fuckin\' fuckers". [Finger]

#213390 - 21/06/07 09:49 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
Quote:
[b]So fuck them motherfuckers.
I believe you meant "Fuck the fuckin\' fuckers". [Finger] [/b]

[Smoking]

#213391 - 21/06/07 09:50 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Matty and Sharam, you guys are way too serious about this shit, it's all a part of daily entertainment for most people.

Drop your slippers and relax the butt cheeks.

#213392 - 21/06/07 09:51 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Eat your goddamned Funyuns and shut the fuck up.

You and NYMM have provided me with so much entertainment in the past couple days.

For the record, I do contribute quite a bit to the technical forums, because I actually own and wheel a couple Nissans.

I just can't resist a fun debate though.

#213393 - 21/06/07 10:20 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Shahram- I hear you. I stopped posting because it started taking up way too much time, and I got disgusted with a sorry bunch of clueless motherfuckers. I saw BigE's thread and my stomach turned. I expected a long list of replies telling him he was an idiot, and I was disappointed.

So what makes everyone else "clueless motherfuckers" though? Just because their experiences and world view doesn't mesh with your own? The ONLY thing you have to be tolerant and understanding of is the fact that nobody has to be tolerant and understanding. Doesn't make anyone clueless and it sure doesn't make them a lesser individual than you etc.

I'm not ragging on you, I'm just pointing out the futility of personal opinion when it smacks someone else with a different view in the face.

#213394 - 21/06/07 10:25 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:

Who the fuck are you.

#213395 - 21/06/07 10:42 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by AHTOXA:

and relax the butt cheeks and Drop your slippers.
fixed it for you Tony

#213396 - 21/06/07 11:26 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Samueul Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I just wanna be loved, is that so wrong?. XOC is my relief from sales meetings, manufacturing problems and gauking at our web designers tits (when she is in the office).

The handful of people that know me personally and also frequent XOC would tell you that I post to get a reaction, People are entitled to their opinion and are most likely victims and influenced by their surroundings which I can not and will not judge them on in the real world (not on the web where all is fair game).

as it was said before, it is the internet and everyone is a keyboard cowboy. Would I punch you in the face if you called my sister a whore on here?. NO, you do not know my sister and you only post to provoke a reaction.

So Madman gets his peepee hard from posting stuff that would make most shrinks attend a refresher convention, and he get's the reply's he is fishing for (from myself too) but who fucking cares, he lives in another country and world from me (and most of you) and will do no harm other than post some shit....

At the end of the day I shut off my 24inch Imac get in my car and drive home to my hot wife and darling Daughter, toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day", Excellent honey we made another 100k and I took a break from it at noon to have fun and feed the monkeys on XOC.

Come to Vancouver I'll buy you all a keg of beer and a toilet sized steak....
You own an iMac. Fag..... smile All iMac owners are fags......

#213397 - 21/06/07 11:57 AM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
[b]
Quote:
[b]I just wanna be loved, is that so wrong?. XOC is my relief from sales meetings, manufacturing problems and gauking at our web designers tits (when she is in the office).

The handful of people that know me personally and also frequent XOC would tell you that I post to get a reaction, People are entitled to their opinion and are most likely victims and influenced by their surroundings which I can not and will not judge them on in the real world (not on the web where all is fair game).

as it was said before, it is the internet and everyone is a keyboard cowboy. Would I punch you in the face if you called my sister a whore on here?. NO, you do not know my sister and you only post to provoke a reaction.

So Madman gets his peepee hard from posting stuff that would make most shrinks attend a refresher convention, and he get's the reply's he is fishing for (from myself too) but who fucking cares, he lives in another country and world from me (and most of you) and will do no harm other than post some shit....

At the end of the day I shut off my 24inch Imac get in my car and drive home to my hot wife and darling Daughter, toss some Salmon on the BBQ on my 600 sq ft deck and reply to my wife "how was your day", Excellent honey we made another 100k and I took a break from it at noon to have fun and feed the monkeys on XOC.

Come to Vancouver I'll buy you all a keg of beer and a toilet sized steak....
You own an iMac. Fag..... smile All iMac owners are fags......[/b]
I own the company that has 7 IMAC's in variuos offices...so yes I guess I will tell my wife to call me a FAG
[Finger] [/b]
And your Canadian... [Too much XOC]

#213398 - 21/06/07 12:20 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
PDXterra Offline

Loc: Portland, OR
Quote:
...Excellent honey we made another 100k...
So that's like, what....$26.50 American?

J/K

Gotta throw out a few Canadian cliches for shits n' giggles.

#213399 - 21/06/07 12:26 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, I've never heard the words "toilet" and "steak" used in the same sentence before.

Damn, I'm hungry now.

#213400 - 21/06/07 12:28 PM Re: I had no idea that IFS = Incredibly F**king Stupid
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Geez... You stayed up during the middle of the night to write that pathetic tripe. Talk about someone who needs to be medicated.

The time of cattle cars is coming? [Freak] I don't know what to say. You are a twisted guy.

Your schizophrenic type personality is starting to manifest itself more. In the time you have been on this board you have gone from 'Islamic Rage Boy' to some politically correct obsessed little pussy.

You take these 'Club House' threads far too seriously. Obviously the "Juneteenth" thread has thrown you over the edge.

Whoever, or whatever Ayatollah over there controls the Farsi language needs to change the meaning of Shahram from "The King's Obedient Subject" to "The King's Crying Little Pussy".

If someone upsets you in a thread, there is no reason to create a new thread just to complain about the entire board.

If you are going to leave the board again in another complete fit of emotional hysteria, will you also be taking your other "Bitch Brother" with you this time?

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal