shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213588 - 01/09/05 06:02 AM They had it coming...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
apparently god was pissed at NO.

LINK

#213589 - 01/09/05 06:19 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Two days. That's as long as it took.

I can't wait until a tornado rips up that guy's house.

#213590 - 01/09/05 07:09 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

i can't wait till someone rips up his ass.

karma.

#213591 - 01/09/05 07:13 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

What an ass. This guy should be dragged into the street and shot...

The christian freaks are just as bad as the muslim freaks are just as bad as the environmental freaks are just as bad as the political freaks...

How come after a natural disaster, the freaks all think they should spin it for their *cause*? I get sick of this shiite... I know we live in a supposedly free society, but seriously, there's some kind of speech that we just don't need, here... And any freak that wants to blame a natural disaster on anything other than Nature, ought to just be "taken out", to use the phrase of a different christian freak...

#213592 - 01/09/05 07:20 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Sorry you non-believers cannot accept the fact that our God is a vengeful one. The great flood, Sodom and Gomarrah, locusts, Red Sea, etc...

I am not saying the hurricane was sent from God to destroy NO days before a queer party, but He does make his presence known when He is pissed. His ways are not ours, so don't try wrapping your brain around it.

#213593 - 01/09/05 07:22 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Sorry you non-believers cannot accept the fact that our God is a vengeful one. The great flood, Sodom and Gomarrah, locusts, Red Sea, etc...

I am not saying the hurricane was sent from God to destroy NO days before a queer party, but He does make his presence known when He is pissed. His ways are not ours, so don't try wrapping your brain around it.
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

So, you're agreeing with this guy?

As one Christian to another, you need to read more of the New Testament than the Old.

#213594 - 01/09/05 07:24 AM Re: They had it coming...
Claus Offline

Quote:

[LOL] [LOL] [LOL] you truly need a girlfriend

#213595 - 01/09/05 07:28 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

the fact that you referred to the party as "queer" really says all we need to know about you. Maybe if you had something in your life you wouldn't have to cling to 3000 year old text for comfort. add him to the drag in the street and shoot list.

#213596 - 01/09/05 07:57 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]Sorry you non-believers cannot accept the fact that our God is a vengeful one. The great flood, Sodom and Gomarrah, locusts, Red Sea, etc...

[Spit] [Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

So, you're agreeing with this guy?

As one Christian to another, you need to read more of the New Testament than the Old.[/b]
No, I am not agreeing with this guy! If this was the case, wouldn't you think San Fran would have been toast by now. Yes, I know the difference between the Old and New. Thanks.

#213597 - 01/09/05 08:05 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

you don't just have issues my friend, you have a subscription. San Frnasisco off the map? why? are you insinuating something? Are we all supposed to make the same prejudicial assumptions that you do about a city, or a culture that you obviously know nothing about.
im not homosexual but my brother is, and i guarantee you if you told him god would wipe him off the map, he would push your face through the back of your head, and leave you with a little rainbow smiley.

#213598 - 01/09/05 08:08 AM Re: They had it coming...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:

im not homosexual but my brother is, and i guarantee you if you told him god would wipe him off the map, he would push your face through the back of your head, and leave you with a little rainbow smiley.[/QB]
That is a great quote.

#213599 - 01/09/05 08:15 AM Re: They had it coming...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
you don't just have issues my friend, you have a subscription. San Frnasisco off the map? why? are you insinuating something? Are we all supposed to make the same prejudicial assumptions that you do about a city, or a culture that you obviously know nothing about.
im not homosexual but my brother is, and i guarantee you if you told him god would wipe him off the map, he would push your face through the back of your head, and leave you with a little rainbow smiley.
It seems like you are the high strung individual in this thread.

Why don't you explain to all of us what you mean by their "culture". Are you claiming that homosexuality is a culture? If so, what kind of culture.

Up until now it was a behavior. A sexual behavior. When did it become a culture? It seems they even called their celebration "Southern Decadence". Decadence is a culture?

The guy is a nut for claiming God sent the hurricane to stop what was going to go on.

I am also fully confident that the gays will not let any hurricane stand in the way of their "culture". They will find another city to have their decadent celebration and engage in public sex acts in the streets and bars. After all... it's "culture" right?

#213600 - 01/09/05 08:40 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

madman - im high strung?

your giving me a dictionary lesson on "culture" and "behavior" because i stood up for someone.

sounds like you need a hug. might i suggest the new location of the decadence gathering.

ha ha ha.

#213601 - 01/09/05 08:42 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
As one Christian to another, you need to read more of the New Testament than the Old.[/QB]
without getting into this too heavily, isn't 1 Corinthians in the New Testament?

1 Cor. 6:8-10
"8Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

#213602 - 01/09/05 08:48 AM Re: They had it coming...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
madman - im high strung?
Seems so. You immediately went into attack mode on the other user because of your politically correct sensitivities.

Quote:
your giving me a dictionary lesson on "culture" and "behavior" because i stood up for someone.
I'm not giving you anything. I was asking you questions. Are you going to provide answers?

Quote:
sounds like you need a hug. might i suggest the new location of the decadence gathering.

ha ha ha.
I don't know. Let me guess. Your brother's house.

Ha ha ha...

#213603 - 01/09/05 08:56 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

oh wow, your funny too! maybe i should introduce you to him for real. what do you bench?

#213604 - 01/09/05 09:02 AM Re: They had it coming...
Peanut Butter Offline

Loc: Vancouver, BC
This will be in ALR by lunch time. Have fun.

#213605 - 01/09/05 09:06 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
I'm sure your queer brother might try to throw his purse at me, but get real dude. Yo're writing checks your brother's body can't cash. Whether I use gay, queer, butt-pirate, or any other term does not change the fact he likes looking at another man's white pimpled hairy ass. Here's your rainbow... [Rainbow]

Someday you will get over yourself and realize the vast majority of us (Christians) have no problem with queers. It is their lifestyle choice, not the individual.

#213606 - 01/09/05 09:09 AM Re: They had it coming...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
Anyone who believes that New Orleans was struck down by God has a few screws loose. They are no better than the muslims that rejoiced that Allah had sent Katrina, like a great jihadist, to destroy us infidels.

Fuck anyone who believes that. Anyone who takes delight in the misfortune of others is showing just what kind of "god" they worship.

As a Christian, you have to ask yourself... Do you believe in a loving, forgiving God, or a vengeful angry God?

#213607 - 01/09/05 09:12 AM Re: They had it coming...
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Why can't have a single discussion where people disagree free of personal insults/threats?

Quote:
I'm sure your queer brother might try to throw his purse at me, but get real dude. Yo're writing checks your brother's body can't cash. Whether I use gay, queer, butt-pirate, or any other term does not change the fact he likes looking at another man's white pimpled hairy ass. Here's your rainbow... [Rainbow]

Someday you will get over yourself and realize the vast majority of us (Christians) have no problem with queers. It is their lifestyle choice, not the individual.
off2cjb, please tell why you have a problem with the "queer" lifestyle?

Also, what if it's not a "choice"?

There have been plenty of studies done showing both sides, so there is a chance that your God made him gay at birth.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#213608 - 01/09/05 09:12 AM Re: They had it coming...
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
How did this thread become so [Rainbow] ???

#213609 - 01/09/05 09:17 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

"Someday you will get over yourself and realize the vast majority of us (Christians) have no problem with queers. It is their lifestyle choice, not the individual."

your a little sensitive, huh? do whatever you like, thats the point. let other people do that to. you dont have to jump all over someone (pun) to tell us how you feel. i was trying to say that we should be aware of what we say about people who are part of this forum and our community. If its ok to call gay people names is it ok for us to use slurs on race or religion as well? where does the XOC draw the line? Isn't this a family oriented community of X owners? let me know.

#213610 - 01/09/05 09:36 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Isn't this a family oriented community of X owners? let me know.
You must be new... Yep. 36 posts...

[Too much XOC] laugh laugh [Too much XOC]

#213611 - 01/09/05 09:38 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
I don't know. Let me guess. Your brother's house.

Ha ha ha...
OK, that was kinda funny right there....

#213612 - 01/09/05 09:38 AM Re: They had it coming...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
People who believe crap like that are some of the same people that still believe the world is flat.

Have you hugged your alterboy today??

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal