shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213613 - 01/09/05 09:40 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Redsox1113:
where does the XOC draw the line? Isn't this a family oriented community of X owners? let me know.
I don't think there is a line...

#213614 - 01/09/05 09:43 AM Re: They had it coming...
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
...If its ok to call gay people names
I think that's where the trouble started... nobody seemed to think that 'queer' was a slur but yourself.

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (I hear them refer to themselves as such all the time... 'course then I hear black people call each other the N word all the time, too... guess it's okay to say unless you're white).

#213615 - 01/09/05 09:43 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
[QB][QUOTE]Originally posted by NY Madman:
[qb]I don't know. Let me guess. Your brother's house.

i agree, that was funny. as far as i knew i was playing around with madman, but the other dude went way too far, especially cuz noone was talking to him.

im done, if you make hate a part of your life, get used to it, the world is round my friend.

#213616 - 01/09/05 09:47 AM Re: They had it coming...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
God talks to him.

And he drinks poison and he handles deadly snakes to prove his faith.

#213617 - 01/09/05 09:49 AM Re: They had it coming...
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
why must you all be so cruel..

#213618 - 01/09/05 09:51 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser:

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (.[/QB]
I'm pretty sure butt-pirate is negative.

#213619 - 01/09/05 09:52 AM Re: They had it coming...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
[QUOTE]the world is round my friend.
So is a women's ass.

But I guess your brother and his "teammates" would never notice that.

#213620 - 01/09/05 09:56 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by evanbio:
without getting into this too heavily, isn't 1 Corinthians in the New Testament?

1 Cor. 6:8-10
"8Instead, you yourselves cheat and do wrong, and you do this to your brothers.

9Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders 10nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."
Yes. It also contains:

Matthew 5:43-48
43"You have heard that it was said, 'Love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' 44But I tell you: Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, 45that you may be sons of your Father in heaven. He causes his sun to rise on the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous. 46If you love those who love you, what reward will you get? Are not even the tax collectors doing that? 47And if you greet only your brothers, what are you doing more than others? Do not even pagans do that? 48Be perfect, therefore, as your heavenly Father is perfect."

and

John 15:12
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

and

Romans 5:8
"But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us."

but the one I think applies most to off2cjb is this one:

Luke 11:37-46
37When Jesus had finished speaking, a Pharisee invited him to eat with him; so he went in and reclined at the table. 38But the Pharisee, noticing that Jesus did not first wash before the meal, was surprised.

39Then the Lord said to him, "Now then, you Pharisees clean the outside of the cup and dish, but inside you are full of greed and wickedness. 40You foolish people! Did not the one who made the outside make the inside also? 41But give what is inside the dish [j] to the poor, and everything will be clean for you.

42"Woe to you Pharisees, because you give God a tenth of your mint, rue and all other kinds of garden herbs, but you neglect justice and the love of God. You should have practiced the latter without leaving the former undone.

43"Woe to you Pharisees, because you love the most important seats in the synagogues and greetings in the marketplaces.

44"Woe to you, because you are like unmarked graves, which men walk over without knowing it."

45One of the experts in the law answered him, "Teacher, when you say these things, you insult us also."

46Jesus replied, "And you experts in the law, woe to you, because you load people down with burdens they can hardly carry, and you yourselves will not lift one finger to help them.

#213621 - 01/09/05 10:01 AM Re: They had it coming...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
How did this thread become so [Rainbow] ???
You think it's [Rainbow] now, wait until Chris shows up.

#213622 - 01/09/05 10:12 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Quote:
Originally posted by Andre the Giant:
[b]How did this thread become so [Rainbow] ???
You think it's [Rainbow] now, wait until Chris shows up.[/b]
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

#213623 - 01/09/05 10:33 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by evanbio:
[qb]without getting into this too heavily, isn't 1 Corinthians in the New Testament?

Yes. It also contains:

[b]Matthew 5:43-48

and

John 15:12
"My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you."

and

Romans 5:8

but the one I think applies most to off2cjb is this one:

Luke 11:37-46
[/b]
I wasn't trying to say it was ok to kill all the gays. I was just pointing out that yes, the New Testament speaks of God's feelings about homosexual sin as well. note i pointed out sin, and not the person who is homosexual. That's all I'm adding to this thread, especially now that it went so far as moving to the ALR.

#213624 - 01/09/05 10:47 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

what is ALR?

#213625 - 01/09/05 10:47 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]...If its ok to call gay people names
I think that's where the trouble started... nobody seemed to think that 'queer' was a slur but yourself.

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (I hear them refer to themselves as such all the time... 'course then I hear black people call each other the N word all the time, too... guess it's okay to say unless you're white).[/b]
Isn't there a show called "queer eye for the straight guy" or something like that.....

#213626 - 01/09/05 10:49 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
oh wow, your funny too! maybe i should introduce you to him for real. what do you bench?
Because your brother can bench press alot....what does that have to do with anything?

#213627 - 01/09/05 10:52 AM Re: They had it coming...
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc
Quote:
Originally posted by Fronterra:
Quote:
[b]oh wow, your funny too! maybe i should introduce you to him for real. what do you bench?
Because your brother can bench press alot....what does that have to do with anything?[/b]
he can pick up any man he wants [LOL]

#213628 - 01/09/05 10:58 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]oh wow, your funny too! maybe i should introduce you to him for real. what do you bench?
Because your brother can bench press alot....what does that have to do with anything?[/b]
he can pick up any man he wants [LOL] [/b]
[Spit]

#213629 - 01/09/05 11:02 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by monkeyman:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
he can pick up any man he wants [LOL] [/b]
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

Been a while since we've had a good ALR thread! smile

#213630 - 01/09/05 11:06 AM Re: They had it coming...
Claus Offline

So Life according to Off2giveBj's:

God got pissed at the Queers because the parade was going to be bigger than ever this year, so he stuck his finger in the Ocean and twirled up a storm that made oh let say 200.000 people homeless and who knows how many take the fast track upstairs (if you believe this sort of thing.

Popquiz hotshot:

Why whould he not just strike lightning and brimstone on all who like to fudgepack?. Was he hung over?, was he short of batteries on his lightning stick?. was he playing pingpong with the devil?.

I am trying to put myself in your birkenstocks and figure out what it must be like to live in a world of black and white.....

#213631 - 01/09/05 11:14 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jorge:
Why can't have a single discussion where people disagree free of personal insults/threats?

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]I'm sure your queer brother might try to throw his purse at me, but get real dude. Yo're writing checks your brother's body can't cash. Whether I use gay, queer, butt-pirate, or any other term does not change the fact he likes looking at another man's white pimpled hairy ass. Here's your rainbow... [Rainbow]

Someday you will get over yourself and realize the vast majority of us (Christians) have no problem with queers. It is their lifestyle choice, not the individual.
off2cjb, please tell why you have a problem with the "queer" lifestyle?

Also, what if it's not a "choice"?

There have been plenty of studies done showing both sides, so there is a chance that your God made him gay at birth.[/b]
Jorge, my problem with the lifestyle is once again based on my beliefs. It is that simple. No studies anywhere have proven one speck of evidence supporting either argument.

I know it is a choice because God would not create something he does not like. Once again, it is that simple. I do have close friends who are gay. I dine with them and travel with them just like anyone else. They know how I feel, and I know how they feel. It stays at that.

#213632 - 01/09/05 11:16 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
oh wow, your funny too! maybe i should introduce you to him for real. what do you bench?
What does benching??? have to do with anything?

#213633 - 01/09/05 11:17 AM Re: They had it coming...
Anonymous
Unregistered

QUOTE]he can pick up any man he wants

it only took 20 posts for someone to get that joke.

i thought i was being funny, but apparently there are some pretty angry dudes here. sorry.

#213634 - 01/09/05 11:18 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
God talks to him.

And he drinks poison and he handles deadly snakes to prove his faith.
Why aren't you the one who consistantly cries about the stereotyping that goes on here, yet here you are, stereotyping all Christians into this one neat box so you can hate.

#213635 - 01/09/05 11:19 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (.
I'm pretty sure butt-pirate is negative.[/QB]
Its all opinion baby. Take it the way you want. I could care less. You cannot take away my right to free speech, no matter how hard you and the ACLU will try.

#213636 - 01/09/05 11:23 AM Re: They had it coming...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus Christensen:
So Life according to Off2giveBj's:

God got pissed at the Queers because the parade was going to be bigger than ever this year, so he stuck his finger in the Ocean and twirled up a storm that made oh let say 200.000 people homeless and who knows how many take the fast track upstairs (if you believe this sort of thing.

Popquiz hotshot:

Why whould he not just strike lightning and brimstone on all who like to fudgepack?. Was he hung over?, was he short of batteries on his lightning stick?. was he playing pingpong with the devil?.

I am trying to put myself in your birkenstocks and figure out what it must be like to live in a world of black and white.....
You're an idiot Claus, nothing more and nothing less. No where in this thread did I ever agree with the guy in the subject of this thread. I fear that you are afraid to come out of the closet because you are always name calling men with little gay names. Come out Claus, you can date the strong big breasted brother of redsox something or other.

#213637 - 01/09/05 11:23 AM Re: They had it coming...
Kaiser Offline

Loc: Austin, Texas
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]...If its ok to call gay people names

I don't think he said it in a negative way... queers = fags = gay people... I don't think that constitutes name calling or negativity... that's just what they're called (I hear them refer to themselves as such all the time... 'course then I hear black people call each other the N word all the time, too... guess it's okay to say unless you're white).[/b]
Isn't there a show called "queer eye for the straight guy" or something like that.....[/b]
OH OOOOOH OOOH - I just had a GREAT idea for a show.... wait for it.... wait for it....

"Nigga Eye for the White Guy"!!!!!!!

Gonna put some TWENTY TWO's on that Xterra mo FO!!! BLING BLING!!

[LOL]

Oh, and for the new guy with the muscley brother - this is just the way conversations go here...

Don't get to riled up about anything you see. People are either joking, trying to egg you on to see how mad you'll get (while laughing their asses off), or if they are really serious, they are not worth your time to argue with.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal