2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213667 - 11/08/03 05:30 AM Womens Advice...........
BooBear Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
I thought that this might get you all stirred and woke up this morning...........

(What Men Ought To Know...)

The reason why our bras don't always match our under wear is because WE actually change our underwear.

The next time you and your buddies joke about armed women in combat, take a poll to see which of you successfully aim at the toilet bowl.

If the truth hurts, ask us those ego-sensitive questions on your payday.

Whenever possible, please try to say whatever you have to say after the movie.

Don't fret if you find out that the milkman delivers more than once a day.

No, we're not impressed with your car...it takes no special skills to make car payments each month.

Please don't drive when you're not driving.

Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime...Thank-you.

Our bedtime headaches are inversely proportional to the number of baths you take.

If you were really looking for an honest answer, you wouldn't ask in bed.

We don't care if you hold the remote...unlike you however, we don't enjoy watching 117 different programs in 5 minutes.

The next time you joke about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused by rubber-necking mini-skirts.

If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?

Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: We don't care.

When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.

Start parting and combing your hair to one side early in life... you'll never see the 'island' coming.

We don't mind if you look in the mirror to check your appearance... in fact, PLEASE DO!

Have a strong need for male bonding? Visit your proctologist.

Your contributions to your child should go above and beyond that y chromosome you unselfishly sacrificed.

When you're out with us, please wear "our" favorite outfit rather than "yours"...the torn jeans and dirty t-shirts will last longer that way.

If you must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive versus a negative grunt.

Don't insist that we "get off the damn phone" and then not talk to us...WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!

Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.

Your balding is a good thing... it subsidizes our hair care expenses.

Some women actually know more about a car and the mechanics involved than you do.

Cleaning the house is not necessarily "women's work"; besides, most of the "dirt" and clutter is yours anyway.

Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?

We go to the ladies room in groups to talk about you.

Yes, we know you can probably beat us arm wrestling; however, very few raises or promotions were gained by arm wrestling the boss for one.

Just Face It...You Need Me More Than I Need You

#213668 - 11/08/03 06:06 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Funny.

#213669 - 11/08/03 07:26 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
Uzbad Offline

Loc: Durango, CO
Educational cool

#213670 - 11/08/03 10:18 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
690106 Offline

Loc: vancouver
Damn, the truth hurts!

#213671 - 11/08/03 10:25 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
Claus Offline

[Sleep] Boring and sterotypical...

#213672 - 11/08/03 11:51 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
babyX Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
[Sleep] Boring and sterotypical...
ditto

#213673 - 11/08/03 02:19 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
gmaxis Offline

Loc: America's Finest city
Funny...I'm glad I don't fit the list. laugh

#213674 - 12/08/03 08:02 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
Andre the Giant Offline

Loc: Cape Girardeau, MO
I didn't know women knew how to use the computer... or an Xterra for that matter. wink

#213675 - 12/08/03 08:23 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I was watching TV this morning and while I was flipping through the channels I came across 2 seperate programs, The Waybe Brady Show and Dr Phil. These guys sit there saying how woman are so much stronger and smarter than men. I agree that some are, but...there are only 2 reasons for a guy to say this to a woman. He either wants to get laid, or wants to cater to his audience!
wink

#213676 - 12/08/03 09:40 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
BooBear Offline

Loc: Fort Carson, CO
Ok first...........
I use my Xterra very well and have suprised a lot of people at actually using for more than just driving to the store..............

And second......
I have never seen the Wanye Brady show so I can't comment on him but so far as Doctor Phil....I think he is a MORON!!!!!

RENEE

#213677 - 12/08/03 10:03 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Ok First... Who said anyone was talking about YOU?

And Second... its JUST like a woman to assume such a thing!

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#213678 - 12/08/03 10:08 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
MaloCS Offline

24 Things Women Should Know

1. SportsCenter starts at 11:00 PM and runs an hour. This is a great time to pay bills, put laundry in the dryer or talk to your sister.

2. Two hot dogs and a beer at a baseball game do, in fact, constitute going out to dinner.

3. Unlike you, we essentially want to dress just exactly like all our friends. Thus, you need not go much further than the Gap, J. Crew or the local Patagonia store.

4. If we see you in the morning and at night, why call us at work?

5. Butthead is the smart one.

6. Is it too much to ask to have the bra match the underwear?

7. You probably don't want to know what we're thinking about.

8. Silence does not need to be filled with discussions about "us" and "the relationship."

9. Things you can help with: the Sunday crossword, yard work, the dishes, cleaning, and grocery shopping.

10. Things you should let us do alone: figuring out where we are, watching anything on TBS, playing cards, smoking cigars and picking out the beer.

11. Socks never constitute a gift.

12. Department stores and malls were designed so that when you want to look at bed linen, shower curtains or handbags, there are always some speakers, tires or sporting equipment nearby.

13. We don't know anything about handbags. Don't even ask.
14. We did water the plants. They died anyway. Nobody knows why this happens.

15. Even if you think he's cute, Kevin Costner can't act.

16. Of course, neither can Elle McPherson, but she had the good sense to do "Sirens" rather than "Waterworld."

17. Curley is the bald one.

18. Compromise does not mean that we abandon our position in favor of yours.

19. Sports Illustrated is a better magazine than Cosmopolitan. Just accept that.

20. Its in neither your interest nor ours to take the Quiz together.

21. Unless you are willing to follow the careers of Mo Vaughn, Cal Ripken, Wayne Gretzky, Michael Jordan, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chris Farley, don't expect us to know what Helen Gurley Brown, Hilary Clinton, Naomi Wolf or your mother are up to.

22. Sex on a weeknight is generally welcome. Three hours of post-coital conversation are not.

23. Dinner out is a pretty good birthday present. Two tickets to a ball game are even better.

24. No, you can't have the remote control.

#213679 - 12/08/03 11:20 AM Re: Womens Advice...........
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
Quote:
The reason why our bras don't always match our under wear is because WE actually change our underwear.
And that bra stays on for a week?

Quote:
Ok first...........
I use my Xterra very well and have suprised a lot of people at actually using for more than just driving to the store..............
So how many soccer games do you participate in every week? [LOL]

#213680 - 12/08/03 12:11 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...

Perception:

Reality:
We know you change you underwear. We can tell when you're going to be in a shitty mood for a week when you put on the big ugly cotton ones.

Perception:
The next time you and your buddies joke about armed women in combat, take a poll to see which of you successfully aim at the toilet bowl.

Reality:
We wouldn't start crying if the toilet started shooting back . And by the way , more gets into the bowl when we leave the seat up.

Perception:
If the truth hurts, ask us those ego-sensitive questions on your payday.

Reality:
Questions like , how much do you need ? Are you going shopping for more useless crap with my money again?

Perception:

Reality:
By then it's too late to tell you that once again , the movie that YOU chose , sucks.

Perception:
Don't fret if you find out that the milkman delivers more than once a day.

Reality:
When was this written 1860? Who the hell has a milkman?

Perception:
No, we're not impressed with your car...it takes no special skills to make car payments each month.

Reality:
Since we all know that any woman would be proud to be seen cruising arround in a 68 Bug or a 72 Pinto.... It doesn't matter what the payment on the car is as long as there's enough left over for you to buy more useless crap.

Perception:
Please don't drive when you're not driving.

Reality:
If you'd have learned in the first place we wouldn't have to keep teaching you.

Perception:
Lay off the beans several hours before bedtime...Thank-you.

Reality:
We fart. It's what we do. We like the smell of our farts and we really don't care if you don't . It gives us pleasure.

Perception:
Our bedtime headaches are inversely proportional to the number of baths you take.

Reality:
Well since most straight men don't sit in the tub and light incense and read magizines you're going to be SOL. We're men . We do men things and sometimes that causes us to smell like men. If you don't like man smell try being a lesbien .

Perception:

Reality:
News flash: You keep lying to us and we'll keep lying to you. I have a secret for you : Those pants , they make your ass look huge!

Perception:
We don't care if you hold the remote...unlike you however, we don't enjoy watching 117 different programs in 5 minutes.

Reality:
It's called multitasking. We can do it , you can't. At any given times there are 4 or 5 things that we'd like to see. And we're able to focus on all of them. Also: Are we to blame because the Lifetime movie that you've seen 5,000 times about the girl who is stalked by her neightbor while she's hiding the dark secret about her parents marriage at the same time they are trying to find their kidnapped son bores the EVER LIVING SHIT OUT OF US?

Perception:
The next time you joke about female drivers, research the number of accidents caused by rubber-necking mini-skirts.

Reality:
Sure , and while I'm at it I'll come up with the number of women who have crashed because they were putting on makeup while driving.

Perception:
If only women gossip, how do you and your friends keep track of "who's easy"?

Reality:
Hand signals. It takes about two seconds. Want to guess what they are ?

Perception:
Stop telling us most male strippers are gay: We don't care.

Reality.
Sure you don't . Just like you "don't care" when we spend a bit of an evening getting lap dances from Mercedes , the 22 year old nymphette that loves how we smell.

Perception:
When you're not around, I belch loudly, too.

Reality:
Outstanding. You want a cookie? Just keep your farts to yourself. We don't like yours, only ours.

Perception:
Start parting and combing your hair to one side early in life... you'll never see the 'island' coming.

Reality:
How old were you when you started dying your hair? Oh , that's right , it has nothing to do with hiding they grey. You were just looking for a change.

Perception:
We don't mind if you look in the mirror to check your appearance... in fact, PLEASE DO!

Reality:
If we promise to look in the mirror now and then will you promise not to be looking in it constantly?

Perception:
Have a strong need for male bonding? Visit your proctologist.

Reality:
He's an asshole.

Perception:
Your contributions to your child should go above and beyond that y chromosome you unselfishly sacrificed.

Reality:
When you can do it cheaply alone you let me know. Until then , shut up , take my money and change the damn diaper.

Perception:
When you're out with us, please wear "our" favorite outfit rather than "yours"...the torn jeans and dirty t-shirts will last longer that way.

Reality:
If you want to look at clothes , go shopping. I'm going to be comfortable. We'll dress appropriately for the occasion but who the hell do I need to impress. I allready have you.

Perception:
If you must grunt in reply, please develop a system to indicate a positive versus a negative grunt.

Reality:
When you say something that either A , is worth responding to or B attracts our interest we'll respond with actual words. But while you're rambling about your mom's sister's friend's rectal surgery we're thinking about other places we'd like to be and waiting for you to shut the hell up so that we can watch TV.

Perception:
Don't insist that we "get off the damn phone" and then not talk to us...WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!

Reality:
I'm sitting here watching TV still and I can't hear shit over your cackling. Maybe if you weren't constanly talking about shit that didn't matter to people you don't even like we'd be a little more tolerant towards the constant sound of your voice.

Perception:

Reality:
We're just trying to avoid eye contact. If you see us actually paying attention you might start talking.

Perception:
Your balding is a good thing... it subsidizes our hair care expenses.

Reality:
And your makup expenses . Along with your face creams , lotions , dyes and all the other crap you use trying to keep from looking old.

Perception:
Some women actually know more about a car and the mechanics involved than you do.

Reality:
Yea sure , some. More like 2. The rest don't know shit and will get ripped off constanly if we don't get involved.

Perception:
Cleaning the house is not necessarily "women's work"; besides, most of the "dirt" and clutter is yours anyway.

Reality:
That might have worked in 1950 but not any more. I want it clean. I clean up after myself you clean up after yourself. I know more women that are slobs than I do men.

Perception:
Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?

Reality:
We love to cook. It's you standing there talking and asking questions the whole time that irritates us. Why do you think the BBQ is OUTSIDE? That and the prep and clean up.

Perception:
We go to the ladies room in groups to talk about you.

Reality:
BZZZZ Wrong. You go to the restroom to talk about other women , men , the waiter , some girl that was sitting across from you that you hated her dress. You'd talk shit about the girl you're talking shit with if she wasn't talking shit with you. You'll probably be talking bad about her on the phone later though.

Perception:
Yes, we know you can probably beat us arm wrestling; however, very few raises or promotions were gained by arm wrestling the boss for one.

Reality:
How would you know? You don't get those either. Maybe you should learn to multitask. Isn't that what you're allways complaining about ; that you don't get raises and promotions because you're women ? Maybe the boss likes the fact that we can arm wrestle.

Perception:
Just Face It...You Need Me More Than I Need You

Reality:
You just keep lying to yourself and we'll go right on letting you. Did I mention that that dress really does make your ass look fat?

#213681 - 12/08/03 12:25 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
Look at what you started Renee! wink I am sure this is what you were going for anyways! smile

#213682 - 12/08/03 12:58 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
babyX Offline

Nice, Socal. [LOL] laugh

#213683 - 12/08/03 01:11 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
Cygnus-X1 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Holy shit, that was funny [Spit] [LOL]

#213684 - 12/08/03 01:44 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
TravelingFool Offline

Loc: Prior Lake, MN
Pure gold, dude. The last time my wife "helped" me in the kitchen, *I* got to clean up three cups of flour she knocked to the floor.

The liver is evil, and must be punished...

#213685 - 12/08/03 02:18 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
MidnightX Offline

Loc: Jacksonville, Florida
<------- [Laughing] at Socal's post.

#213686 - 12/08/03 02:36 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
STOP YOUR [Crybaby] AND [LOL] IT WAS FREAKIN FUNNY!!!!

Way to go SOCAL loved it made me spit out my MT Dew [Spit]

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#213687 - 12/08/03 03:47 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
LAXterra Offline

Loc: West Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Renee:
[b]Ok first...........
[/b]
Quote:
Originally posted by RJ:
So how many soccer games do you participate in every week? [LOL]
Well since you asked RJ... here is Renee driving to the WESTX soccer game. [Finger]

If you look closely(side rear window) you can see one of her kids giving the finger to anyone making a statement about their mom's driving.

I know Renee's and SocalpunX's post are sterotypical battle of the sexes jokes.
Don't take this personally RJ but... your statement is clueless. [Freak]

The funny thing is if you take stereotypical machismo about offroading and trucks... comparing Renne and SocalpunX. The Soccer Mom title would go to SocalpunX. eek [Finger] [Laughing]

Arthur Schopenhauer, Philosopher, 1788-1860

#213688 - 12/08/03 04:47 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
RJ Offline

Loc: 100 Mile House, BC
I was just joking there (so was she, not all women drive just to stores in an SUV). Judging by the amount of mods on her truck, I could easily tell she was not a soccer mom (rock mom?).

I hope you are joking as well, 'cause you are kinda stupid if you took my post seriously. so [Finger] too

#213689 - 12/08/03 04:57 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
Booya Offline

Loc: Utah
I will not respond to all but just a few obviously stupid ones.

Originally posted by Renee:

I thought that this might get you all stirred and woke up this morning...........

Ya, if you live in an alternate universe! I have dated too many women to know that this is a female problem.

It's a proven fact that you get more clean and use less water by taking a shower.

Why ask in bed you say? It's the only time a woman is not on the phone. This covers both comments.

Problem is the eyes are not the best part.

Key word here is some. And these women you refer to ARE mechanics.

If only you knew my X girlfriend.

Because I'd rather get their great cooking by going out to eat and save myself from throwing up after eating your food.

To all women; if you don't like the guy you're with, go get a better one. Too many women date assholes and complain about them only after they marry or commit to them. These women are the original cause of their complaints.

#213690 - 12/08/03 05:59 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Socal, classic. laugh

#213691 - 12/08/03 07:45 PM Re: Womens Advice...........
mmUTK Offline

Loc: Knoxville, Tn
[LOL]

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal