2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
1 registered (Tom), 46 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#213768 - 23/04/03 02:21 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
NY Madman Offline

Loc: Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:

I support gay rights... who are you to say that your values are the only values... ego-maniacal prick
I never said my values are the only ones. I would say the majority of the population of this country believes as I do that gays deserve no further rights.

Don't get me started on you. You are probably the most irresponsible bastard that ever wrote a post on XOC.

#213769 - 23/04/03 02:26 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by NY Madman:
You are probably the most irresponsible bastard that ever wrote a post on XOC.
You got to be king shit on that one.

#213770 - 23/04/03 02:28 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
What Santorum said was idiotic. I say this as a proud RepubliCan.

Being Gay is genetic, there is no morality involved, it is what they are. Comparing consensual sex to the raping of children is assinine.

The Demokkkrats have done more in the last 30 years to keep the black race in thier place than the republiCans ever will. The demokkkrats are the modern day MASSA. Making sure blacks have just enough that they will always need them. Never giving them enough to do it on thier own, because then they would become republiCans. Blacks wouldnt need demokkrats then. So they make so they will always need them. The blacks have been hoodwinked by the demokkkratic party for years. Flame on! [Finger]

#213771 - 23/04/03 02:29 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
Quote:
[QBThe whole argument is all about religion and morality. You have neither.
[/QB]
do you assume that moralty and religion have anything to do with each other?

they don't

there are the morals of religion but someone doesn't have to have those morals to have morals

#213772 - 23/04/03 02:31 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Don't get me started on you. You are probably the most irresponsible bastard that ever wrote a post on XOC.
LOL oh god your funny, I mean honestly you remind me of Bahgdad Bob... seriously.

there is just no way you can actually believe the crap you spew.

Please explain how I'm irresponsible, really I'd like to know...

#213773 - 23/04/03 02:32 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Graham.. you are an idiot. I'm not even going to quote your whole pile of bullshit.

You don't care about about anybody's religion?
Of course not. Have you not been paying attention?

#213774 - 23/04/03 02:33 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:
Originally posted by mbflyerfan:

The Demokkkrats have done more in the last 30 years to keep the black race in thier place than the republiCans ever will. The demokkkrats are the modern day MASSA. Making sure blacks have just enough that they will always need them. Never giving them enough to do it on thier own, because then they would become republiCans. Blacks wouldnt need demokkrats then. So they make so they will always need them. The blacks have been hoodwinked by the demokkkratic party for years. Flame on! [Finger] [/QB]
I think you're a little off topic here. This thread is about homophobic republicans.

:rolleyes:

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#213775 - 23/04/03 02:36 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

do you assume that moralty have anything to do with each other?

they don't

there are the morals of religion but someone doesn't have to have those morals to have morals
Todrick... You are the last person here who should lecture anyone about morality.

Where do you get your morality from? You were raised Catholic but you threw all that out the window long ago.

Morality also implies a semblance of responsibility. You don't seem too responsible from what I have seen.

#213776 - 23/04/03 02:39 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:

The Demokkkrats have done more in the last 30 years to keep the black race in thier place than the republiCans ever will. The demokkkrats are the modern day MASSA. Making sure blacks have just enough that they will always need them. Never giving them enough to do it on thier own, because then they would become republiCans. Blacks wouldnt need demokkrats then. So they make so they will always need them. The blacks have been hoodwinked by the demokkkratic party for years. Flame on! [Finger]
I think you're a little off topic here. This thread is about homophobic republicans.

:rolleyes: [/QB]
My last post, besides commenting on homosexuals, was in response to xterrapinheads ridiculous statements spelling republican with a KKK. he is a misguided human being living a fantasy life.

Santorum was wrong, does that satisfy your on topic rant teacher? [Finger]

#213777 - 23/04/03 02:42 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Sean Offline

Loc: Billerica, MA
Quote:

My last post, besides commenting on homosexuals, was in response to xterrapinheads ridiculous statements spelling republican with a KKK. he is a misguided human being living a fantasy life.

Santorum was wrong, does that satisfy your on topic rant teacher? [Finger] [/QB]
That was no rant. If you want to read examples of rants, just read anything from NY Closet Case.

[Laughing]

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site

#213778 - 23/04/03 02:42 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Todrick... You are the last person here who should lecture anyone about morality.

Where do you get your morality from? You were raised Catholic but you threw all that out the window long ago.

Morality also implies a semblance of responsibility. You don't seem too responsible from what I have seen.
again please explain...

just for the record i was not raised catholic(shows how much you pay attention) if i were i probably would have killed myself long ago...

#213779 - 23/04/03 02:44 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:

Todrick,

How dare you have the gall to grow up thinking for yourself and questioning all the shit that was shoved down upon you from birth?

Thinking for yourself? Searching for answers that satisfy your curious intellect?

Irresponsible child . . .

#213780 - 23/04/03 02:46 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Yeah thinking for yourself is the greatest sin one can commit... didn't you know... its right up there with turning in your priest for molesting you

#213781 - 23/04/03 02:49 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Yeah thinking for yourself is the greatest sin one can commit... didn't you know... its right up there with turning in your priest for molesting you
Allegedly!

Allegedly molesting you . . .

Now keep repeating that until Rome cuts you the check, capiche?

#213782 - 23/04/03 02:56 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
NY Madman Offline

Quote:

again please explain...

just for the record i was not raised catholic(shows how much you pay attention) if i were i probably would have killed myself long ago...
I heard you were born Catholic.

You are an irresponsible bastard however.

Didn't you have two kids before you even decided to get married? No drug stores in the area?

Aren't you the guy who begged people on the internet to send him money because you were $44,000 in debt and could barely feed your kids?

Don't you think spending money on your family instead of your toys is more important? Especially when you are in debt? Maybe you could move your kids to a better area away from midnight drug raids by the cops if you were more responsible.

One of these days your wife is going to wake up and leave you.

Isn't your name Jason? How much have you collected from begging? This is you right?

http://members.cox.net/save_jason/

#213783 - 23/04/03 03:05 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Whoever that Jason is...if he's truly that much in debt...hasn't he ever heard of filing for personal bankruptcy?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#213784 - 23/04/03 04:10 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Thank you... now lets look at this like adults:

Quote:
I heard you were born Catholic.

You are an irresponsible bastard however.

you heard wrong...

so lets get down to it

Quote:

Didn't you have two kids before you even decided to get married? No drug stores in the area?

No, I had two kids after i decided not to get married... honestly the only reason we finally did get married is because eventually it would be common law... why not have a party and get some gifts... marriage is just a piece of paper... i don't need this piece of paper to know i love my wife and kids... marriage by definition is an antiquated concept of a church i don't believe in... sadly government is ruled by the church so eventually they force you to be married, common law, or vegas quicky aside

Quote:

Aren't you the guy who begged people on the internet to send him money because you were $44,000 in debt and could barely feed your kids?

Hey thanks for checking out the site. It feels good to know people admire my work.

Never said I could barely feed my kids... in fact freelance work while irregular isn't too bad... add that to my wifes steady income we make out with out having to worry about putting food on the table.

I got the idea from the site from Savekaryn.com but she just spent too much, so i figured i'd start a similar sight due to bad luck...

I made some money too thanks to those who helped

Quote:

Don't you think spending money on your family instead of your toys is more important? Especially when you are in debt?

so what's your plan?

sell the xterra for less than i owe and still owe the bank money but now have no vehicle with which to drive the kids around?

that aside most of my debts came from before i had children... but my financial situation didn't take a nasty turn till afterwords.

Quote:
Maybe you could move your kids to a better area away from midnight drug raids by the cops if you were more responsible.

yeah a responsible parent would do that... didn't you read the part about how we moved a week later?

FYI the neighbor Hood was otherwise quiet... in fact it was rather low in crime... just that one incident... kind of like Brentwood CA a quiet upscale neighborhood till OJ had that one incident... but yes, that incident was enough to make me get he hell out.

I now live in a town home in huntington beach... in les s than a month I'm kissing this whole shithole called LA adios and moving back to AZ

Quote:

One of these days your wife is going to wake up and leave you.

why?
We have a very nice open honest relationship...
full of love for each other and our children.

Quote:

Isn't your name Jason? How much have you collected from begging? This is you right?

http://members.cox.net/save_jason/
hey thanks for bookmarking my site.

I have made some money... but not lately, just as the site hasn't been updated since shortly after it was put up... almost immediately afterward things really picked up for me... but thanks for your concern...

I took a look at the link you posted... it was funny... i haven't even looked at the site since i made that last update. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.

So what have we learned:

1. NYMadman spouts things he "heard" as if they were facts

2. NYMadman has a very narrow and controlling idea of love. Sadly he will likely die a lonely bitter man.

3. NYMadman loves to take things written in black and white and then completely distort the facts to suit his preconceived notions

4. NYMadman has no concept of the economic and employment turmoil the Country is in.

5. NYMadman has no concept of change and resists it with a passion... he believes that because something is true today it will again be true tomorrow

6. NYMadman has no concept of individuality... the idea that anyone could think differently than him and be happy doing so is beyond him... he feels that no one who feels differently than him could possibly find someone else who thinks differently and be happy together(kind of explains his views on gays)

7. NYMadman is an admirer of fine web design... so much so that he will bookmark sites he really enjoys

In closing NY, don't assume shit you don't understand... admit you don't know and learn something...

otherwise you can just expect to get,

#213785 - 23/04/03 04:11 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Whoever that Jason is...if he's truly that much in debt...hasn't he ever heard of filing for personal bankruptcy?
the majority of those debts are my xterra and my harley... why decalre bankruptcy when those are two debts i'll carry over...

and no... i'm not anywhere close to that far in debt now... I'm in debt, but its manageable... especially with the job offe ri have in AZ... my Debt should be gone in 1 year

#213786 - 23/04/03 04:42 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Quote:
[b]Whoever that Jason is...if he's truly that much in debt...hasn't he ever heard of filing for personal bankruptcy?
the majority of those debts are my xterra and my harley... why decalre bankruptcy when those are two debts i'll carry over...

and no... i'm not anywhere close to that far in debt now... I'm in debt, but its manageable... especially with the job offe ri have in AZ... my Debt should be gone in 1 year[/b]
So why not sell the Harley? I completely understand not wanting to, but in the end, is it better to have two vehicles and a load of debt, or one and even more manageable debt?

Keep in mind - I'm not trying to judge you or anything like that. I've got debt, but if I got that far, the Xterra would be gone, as much as I'd hate to do it.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#213787 - 23/04/03 05:49 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
CPTMIGGS Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:
Quote:

:rolleyes: [/QB]
Off topic, maybe. 100% correct, absolutly. Great post mb!

#213788 - 23/04/03 05:58 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
Todrick Offline

Quote:
So why not sell the Harley? I completely understand not wanting to, but in the end, is it better to have two vehicles and a load of debt, or one and even more manageable debt?

Keep in mind - I'm not trying to judge you or anything like that. I've got debt, but if I got that far, the Xterra would be gone, as much as I'd hate to do it.
no i understand completely... but the harley is not a big deal... total monthly payment on it is a bit over $100, i could probably sell it and turn out about even, maybe a bit ahead... but it wouldnt make much of a difference and like i said im not in that bad a spot anymore...

truth be told the harley will get stripped to parts and the finance companyt will recieve a frame and the jugs (the only parts with a VIN) befor ei sell the bike, not that it will ever come to that... you see when i bought the bike i was in escrow, had just bought the xterra about 6 months earlier and the finance company got nervous... so my father cosigned... we spent a good 3 hours at the dealership talking and really enjoying each others company as men.. it was a great moment... two weeks later my dad died in my arms... the last time i spent with him was buying that bike... so I'm more than a bit attached to it.

as for the x... like i said i still owe mor ethan its worth... might as well hang on to it... if im gonna pay for something i might as well have possession of it

#213789 - 23/04/03 06:09 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
Where do people get the idea that most child molesters are gay ? I believe the vast majority are heterosexual in their choice of adult partners.

I think it is great that the republikaners can come out of the closet about their opinions, people need to know what they really stand for.

#213790 - 23/04/03 07:05 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
NY Madman Offline

Todrick...

You are full of crap.

You are an irresponsible prick who lives off his wife.

You have never made anything from your beggar web site.

You know you are lying about your advertised debt. It's real estate debt.

You move more often then a crack house.

You are the absolute last guy to ever criticize anyone on this board. You are totally irresponsible.

You are white trash who smokes a bong all day while his wife is out supporting the family.

Tell us about your next move to AZ. Getting evicted again?

#213791 - 23/04/03 07:19 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
ILUVMYX Offline

Loc: San Diego, CA
Quote:
Todrick...

You are full of crap.
Madwoman, do you know what Psychological Projection is? This will be hard for you to understand given that neither the word "liberal" nor the word "deviant" is in it, but give it a shot:

"A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."

Does this mean anything to you? We can help you, but first you have to admit you have a problem.

#213792 - 23/04/03 07:25 PM Re: Another Stupid Republican Opens His Mouth...
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Eric,

Swish.
Cha-ching.
Endut, hoch hech.

Page 3 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal