shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214552 - 12/09/03 02:22 PM I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Hey guys,

I dont want anyone to take this wrong but I have been an Xterra driver for over 2 years now & have registered with XOC within the last year or so. Since registration I have had numerous conflicts with other members being rude, disrespectful, & generally contenment on being jerks. I personally enjoy comming to a Forum like XOC to share info & experiences while I soak up the knowledge of wealth, hell even get to know some people while im at it...But for some reason everytime I start a thread or post a reply somebody has got to make a pointless durogitory comment or basically make me feel like im stupid for:

1). asking such a dumb question
2). even needing someone else's help
3). because i dont use the slang they do.
4). Or last but not least, these guys fill in thier own blanks on what actually happened (when they were not even there) [Spit] .

Some recent examples...

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?

http://www.xterraownersclub.com/cgi-local/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=006723

Listen guys, I like this forum & would like to continue to use it & squash all the BS that has been flying around. Lets just respect the most important ingredient to a forum....Common respect.

Thanks!!!

Aaron Archuleta

#214553 - 12/09/03 02:31 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
babyX Offline

Your sig alone is enough to provoke me...

#214554 - 12/09/03 02:31 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

Loc: Waycross, GA
No offense, man, but the fact that you didn't know how to 'host' an image, yet you're a "network admin" makes baby jesus weep.

Seriously.

Oh yeah, and the sig. Yeah.

#214555 - 12/09/03 02:37 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddy:
Some recent examples...

I clicked your example, and was taken back to the main Forum listing . . .

For a brief second, I thought maybe you were being clever, trying to indict all forums as places of trash-talk and general bitchiness . . .

Then I opened your second example, where you mentioned an S-10 forum, and referred to Ian as "homie," while trying to figure out how to post a pic . . .

[Freak]

Okay, clever is out. You just fucked up your first link.
Right?

#214556 - 12/09/03 02:37 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
You are leaving cause three or four people gave you a ribbing for your "Xteezy" name?

#214557 - 12/09/03 02:39 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Im not leaving guys, I like this site very much....I would just like some common respect here with eachother.

THAT IS ALL!!!

THANKS FOR LISTENING THOUGH [Smoking]

#214558 - 12/09/03 02:40 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Your sig alone is enough to provoke me...
Well of course it would.....Your a woman!!!

[Spit]

#214559 - 12/09/03 02:40 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

Yup, the Sig and the other 29 posts as well...

#214560 - 12/09/03 02:40 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
Quote:
Originally posted by TremorX:
No offense, man, but the fact that you didn't know how to 'host' an image, yet you're a "network admin" makes baby jesus weep.
I work with a network administrator that would have difficulty figuring out how to post a picture, but I've also been trying to get him fired for incompetence.

#214561 - 12/09/03 02:40 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Not for nothing man, but that exchange in there actually looked pretty harmless. I have no doubt that some of the exchanges in here get pretty vile, but thats the price we pay for being able to argue with bigger balls than usual because the person you argue with aint standing right there in front of you. It cheesy and childish but sometimes very stimulating and many times hilarious. As a famous sig here states, "lighten up, its only a message board."

Enjoy the banter, its harmless.

#214562 - 12/09/03 02:42 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Chato Offline

Loc: Orange, Tx
DUDE! You go to the Xterra Owners Club forum, ask how to post pics on s10forum.com, and don't understand why you're being ripped on? Use some sense man. How the crap would we know how to post pics on someone else's website? Why in the world didn't you ask, I don't know....the S10forum.com moderator how to do it?
And yea, your signature in that post of:

"My game is vicous & cruel..Funkin bitches a rule
If my girl think im loyal..Then that bitch is a fool"

Will not win you helpful advice. The signature makes you look like a, "Ricer with a glock, the size of a clock, stuck in your sock booooooyeeee."

Try changing your approach to things. People don't like helping a$$holes. Your signature made you look like an a$$hole, and your question made you look stupid. Put those two characteristics together and you get a stupid a$$hole. Do you like helping stupid a$$holes?

#214563 - 12/09/03 02:42 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

#214564 - 12/09/03 02:43 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

Quote:
Im not leaving guys, I like this site very much....I would just like some common respect here with eachother.

THAT IS ALL!!!

Go Join A knitting forum, Your posts does not warrant any respect...

#214565 - 12/09/03 02:43 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Graham:
Quote:
[b]Some recent examples...

For a brief second, I thought maybe you were being clever, trying to indict all forums as places of trash-talk and general bitchiness . . .

Then I opened your second example, where you mentioned an S-10 forum, and referred to Ian as "homie," while trying to figure out how to post a pic . . .

[Freak]

Right?[/b]
I know I fuct up w/ the link...
but is there a manual on things NOT to be said etc....come on...thats just them being a dick.

We should be like motorcyclists when they pass & wave at eachother on the road...(I also drive a motorcycle)

[Smoking]

#214566 - 12/09/03 02:47 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Respect is commanded not demanded. You earn everything you get in life and your reception here is in direct correlation to your attitude.

Some recent examples:

Your previous signature
I walk the B-Lock wit the G-Lock, C-ocked. Trying ta tha D-R-ops on the C-ops!!!

And when told that there were law enforcement personell here you responded:

Phuc the po-lice.......you must live in a nice part of town.....LOL.
Round here....cops dont get no love, when **** hits the fan you can bet we dont call 911

And....

(blah blah blah) .........So FUCK YOU, hop off my dick, Fuckin PUSSY's!!!

Other greatest hits:

HOLLA MY NIZZLE CUZ IM POSTIN SUM MO PICS OF MY FUNKDIZZLE XTEEZY GETTING DURTY FO SHIZZLE, CHUCH!!!

RAMNESS570 & Kaiser442: that means my xterra, & pictures of it in the mud

Basically , your whoopty hard ass muthafucker routine does't play well here. It might be better served if you left your gangster routine to your AOL and Yahoo chatrooms where they give a shit. Your posts reek of an attention whore who is making a huge effort to front an image.

How can I say this politely? No one here gives a shit. If your tough guy hard ass street thug ego gets so damaged by a few strangers letting you know the truth about your own stupidity you might want to seek therapy or drop out of the hard ass thug club.

It's not working for you G.

Buy the way. Hard ass OG street thug tough guys don't drive Xterras and use words like "awesome" and "dude" like you do. So if you're going to play the part you need to at least be consistant.

#214567 - 12/09/03 02:47 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Aero Steve Offline

Loc: Land of OZ - Home of the Jayha...
Quote:

THAT IS ALL!!!

Your signature gives the impression you are a immature misogynistic shit disturber. If you want to be taken seriously present yourself in a respectable manner. I didn't notice it (I normally ignore sigs) in the thread on your crossmember and gas tank. I do believe it's part of the problem people have with you. Stuff that may be acceptable in a AOL chat room does not go over well on XOC. Act like you are righting memo's to the president of your company and life here goes much easier.

#214568 - 12/09/03 02:48 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Chato:
DUDE! You go to the Xterra Owners Club forum, ask how to post pics on s10forum.com, and don't understand why you're being ripped on? Use some sense man. How the crap would we know how to post pics on someone else's website? Why in the world didn't you ask, I don't know....the S10forum.com moderator how to do it?
And yea, your signature in that post of:

"My game is vicous & cruel..Funkin bitches a rule
If my girl think im loyal..Then that bitch is a fool"

Will not win you helpful advice. The signature makes you look like a, "Ricer with a glock, the size of a clock, stuck in your sock booooooyeeee."

Try changing your approach to things. People don't like helping a$$holes. Your signature made you look like an a$$hole, and you question made you look stupid. Put those two characteristics together and you get a stupid a$$hole. Do you like helping stupid a$$holes?
I may be an asshole to certain women but im not stupid, dude....

I was only refering to that site, dont forget to read the comma before S10forum. It says they have a browse button...here we dont.

Did you forget to wear your reading glasses...

#214569 - 12/09/03 02:48 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't know what the hell he's talking about, but sometimes I come here for the abuse. Call me a masochist I guess. [Finger] [Laughing]

#214570 - 12/09/03 02:48 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

This thread is an example of why there should be an Internet License.

#214571 - 12/09/03 02:54 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
ned946 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Some recent examples...

[Freak]

Right?[/b]
I know I fuct up w/ the link...
but is there a manual on things NOT to be said etc....come on...thats just them being a dick.

We should be like motorcyclists when they pass & wave at eachother on the road...(I also drive a motorcycle)

[Smoking] [/b]
crotch rocket or harly? There is only one right answer. [Finger]

#214572 - 12/09/03 02:55 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

One of you moderators please delete this account...I have no interest in comming back to any of this judge the book by its cover stuff.

Ya'll have a nice life!!!

Dont hate me cause im young & succesful...(maybe not the best at presentation & impressions)

BUT I WILL SAY I NEVER ONCE STARTED ANYTHING WITH ANYONE HERE...PEOPLE JUST DECIDED TO JUMP ON MY CASE CAUSE THEY TOOK SOMETHING OFFENSIVE...WHAT A BUNCH OF BITCHES.

#214573 - 12/09/03 02:55 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Do I have to go to the inturnet to get one uh them? [Freak]
Quote:
This thread is an example of why there should be an Internet License.

#214574 - 12/09/03 02:57 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Chato Offline

Quote:

I may be an asshole to certain women but im not stupid, dude....
I was only refering to that site, dont forget to read the comma before S10forum. It says they have a browse button...here we dont.

Did you forget to wear your reading glasses...
Yea, I can't figure out why you're not liked. [Huh?]
Let me go home, put on my reading glasses, and think about it.

#214575 - 12/09/03 02:58 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
GeorgiaXterra Offline

Loc: SXFC Home Office
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]
(3) I'm looking for a good female, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?
(4) My Xterra made it on Nissans website
(5) "there's people like GeorgiaXterra, that ruins it for everyone else..." Originally posted by Rickster43 2003

#214576 - 12/09/03 02:58 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

Young and "Successful?" A gangsta' "network admin" who can't use an FTP? I feel sorry for your employer. What kind of "network" could you possibly "4DMINOSTR8?" a peer-to-peer Windows 98 Workgroup seems out of your realm of comprehension to me.

People like you are a disgrace to the IT industry, and this place will surely be better without you.

#214577 - 12/09/03 03:01 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
An additional bit of free advice:

My wife , a beautifull tall , pale , redheaded Irish/Scottish girl is a third grade teacher. In Compton. There are ard ass OG wannabe , thug life tough guys in Compton. Guess what . Her kids have the street talk , thug life , ebonics , thing going allready. Even in third grade.

She tells them that it is not allowed in her classroom. They are fully aware that there is a way you speak at home and a way you speak at school. They know this. She teaches it and it's to their benefit. Do you have any idea what would happen if you walked into a job interview saying "Sheet my nizzle , whaz up in this hizzous?" You'd get laughed out of the building.

Just like you're getting laughed out of here. Now try it again. Just for review. There is a way to talk at home or to your peeps and there's a way to talk to everyone else. Do you know which is which?

#214578 - 12/09/03 03:03 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

That was easy, I rather enjoyed his pictures of "Mudding" in the backyard parking lot of Burgerking......

#214579 - 12/09/03 03:21 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Chato Offline

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I miss the dopey bastard already.

#214580 - 12/09/03 03:25 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
KJ_dragon Offline

Bye Daddy. [Wave]

#214581 - 12/09/03 03:25 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
KJ_dragon Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Aero Steve:
Quote:
[b]Im not leaving guys, I like this site very much....I would just like some common respect here with eachother.

THAT IS ALL!!!

Your signature gives the impression you are a immature misogynistic shit disturber. If you want to be taken seriously present yourself in a respectable manner. I didn't notice it (I normally ignore sigs) in the thread on your crossmember and gas tank. I do believe it's part of the problem people have with you. Stuff that may be acceptable in a AOL chat room does not go over well on XOC. Act like you are righting memo's to the president of your company and life here goes much easier.[/b]
Good advice!

#214582 - 12/09/03 03:52 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
PrimeX Offline

Loc: Houston, Tx.
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
As a famous sig here states, "lighten up, its only a message board."
I hate that dude.

Hey Daddy, did you get your invisible member password from Ian yet?

#214583 - 12/09/03 04:23 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
puffdc Offline

Loc: NOR CAL
hey daddy,
you related to adam archuleta of the st louis rams?

#214584 - 12/09/03 04:26 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I called the wahhhhhhhhhmbulance [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] for him but he was nowhere to be found! [LOL]

#214585 - 12/09/03 04:39 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

This site is SO COOL!!!! You people call a spade a spade and I love it. I got flamed on my second or third post and first took offense, but then it did come to mind that that post was quite lame and deserved the thrashing, so I deleted and moved on.

I must concur with all the other replies on your signature, quite the attitude and quite the wannabee. Have a nice time on the knitting site. [Wave]

#214586 - 12/09/03 05:04 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Rickster43 Offline

Loc: San Antonio,Texas
Just enjoy yourself and don't take things so personal...and "Don't let your Meat-loaf...but becareful where you put your Pork"... smile

"The Universe without Music would be Madness"...

#214587 - 12/09/03 05:11 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by xoldie:
This site is SO COOL!!!! You people call a spade a spade and I love it. I got flamed on my second or third post and first took offense, but then it did come to mind that that post was quite lame and deserved the thrashing, so I deleted and moved on.
I agree totaly, I used to let things get to me when I got flamed now I just laugh it off and shoot some flames back.

Anybody who's feelings get hurt by something on the internet has major insecurity problems.

edit to add:
I just read his posts in the Backyard Maintenence Section, the moron deserves what he gets.
:rolleyes:

Xterra101.com

#214588 - 12/09/03 05:19 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

Phrase of the day : Butch Militant Lesbian Deviant Ham Commando

Now y'all fuck off and have a nice weekend, and remember peoplewho do not drive Xterra's are FAGS and Liberal Deviants.

#214589 - 12/09/03 05:28 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Firebraun Offline

Loc: Reno, Nevada
Hope the door didn't hit him in the ass...

Naaaaaah, I do! [Finger]

#214590 - 12/09/03 06:14 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
airbutchie Offline

Loc: Where the freakin' Rose Parade...
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Phrase of the day :[b] Butch Militant Lesbian Deviant Ham Commando

[/b]
Hey... I resent that "Butch" comment Claus... BWWWHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA... Funny picture though!!!

- Air B

#214591 - 12/09/03 06:25 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
ClaptoVaughn Offline

Loc: Southern California
personally i think he was an interesting addition to the xoc family, the short time he was here. i mean he did offroad (however little) like the rest of us, but he had his ghetto-speak. added a little spice and variety is all.
it's like your group of friends, and that one odd-ball that has similiar hobbies but at the same time kind of strange. there for entertainment value.
if i saw him stuck on a trail, i'd gladly help him. as he would me. i mean honestly, who was suprised when they clicked his topic and DIDN'T see a bling-bling-lowered-xterra?

#214592 - 12/09/03 08:04 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by BigYella:
I called the wahhhhhhhhhmbulance [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] for him but he was nowhere to be found! [LOL]
"You want a whine-iken with those french-cries" - Joe Dirt

#214593 - 12/09/03 08:19 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
Quote:
Originally posted by ClaptoVaughn:
personally i think he was an interesting addition to the xoc family, the short time he was here. i mean he did offroad (however little) like the rest of us, but he had his ghetto-speak. added a little spice and variety is all.
it's like your group of friends, and that one odd-ball that has similiar hobbies but at the same time kind of strange. there for entertainment value.
if i saw him stuck on a trail, i'd gladly help him. as he would me. i mean honestly, who was suprised when they clicked his topic and DIDN'T see a bling-bling-lowered-xterra?
Yeah i would help anyone out on the trail that i could, hes one of those friends who are funny at first but then get annoying as hell, i never found any of his posts to be cool by using illiterate rap slang. "Yo fizzle i nevizle went to schoolizle, im illiterite off the hizzle fo shizzle!" :rolleyes: Its wayy to over played. Well he didnt want to stay hes missing out on some valuable information.

#214594 - 12/09/03 08:24 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

You guys are awesome! Ruthless, but awesome nonetheless! [Smoking]

#214595 - 12/09/03 08:37 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
oleblue Offline

Loc: Winter Park, CO
Were just warming up for when all the noobs come in after the new Nissan Xterra commercial airs. wink

#214596 - 12/09/03 08:43 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Lincoln Offline

Loc: Wisconsin
I can't believe I missed out on this!!! I was giving that guy shit from the begining. Good job though. I have never seen a guy walk over his words like he did.

#214597 - 12/09/03 09:05 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
number41 Offline

Loc: Tucson, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by lincolnnellie:
I can't believe I missed out on this!!! I was giving that guy shit from the begining. Good job though. I have never seen a guy walk over his words like he did.
Damn, me too. Another tool bites the dust. [Freak]

Small hands in third world countries make quality products.

#214598 - 12/09/03 09:41 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
krisjon Offline

Loc: San Diego (formerly Oahu, Hawa...
He started shit with me as well awhile back.

It's people like Daddy that cause us to need chlorine in the gene pool.

#214599 - 12/09/03 10:15 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

He was fucking flamebait.

My interpretation:

"HAY GUYS I ACIDENTLY SHOT MYSELF IN HED, HOW DO I STOP BLOOD"

"Idiot."

"HAY UR BEING MEAN TO ME IM JUST ASKING 4 HELP HER, SERSLY WHAT DO I DOES YALL word up to my homies"

"Try not being stupid"

"IM LEVING FAGZ STOP BEING SO MEAN TO ME I JUST NEED HEPL"

#214600 - 13/09/03 02:22 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
WOW first time I pissed one off enough to leave I guess. He was an idiot and my "holier than thou attitute" must have paid off this time.

Damn it is hard being perfect :rolleyes:

#214601 - 13/09/03 02:29 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
wordtothis Offline

Loc: atlanta
don't be such a wuss man, everyone gets 'dissed' here from time to time, lighten up. i always hated when people told me that, but it is what you need to do, we're all insignifiCUNTS so let's just get over ourselves and 'rap' about the xterra.

btw...[by the way] the slang of which you speak comes with reading and by trial and error.
chill out, don't try to draw so much attention to yourself by trying to be outrageous.
OH and mad people came out for this too, so don't feel bad, you can still get people minding you.
david [Geek]

#214602 - 13/09/03 05:03 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
PrimeX Offline

^^^

He hates hippies.

#214603 - 13/09/03 05:32 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
DaveDatsun Offline

Loc: Sahuarita, AZ
PrimaryXtc -
I doubt ^^^ was even around when hippies were.

dave and xtoy - we were, but don't remember cool

#214604 - 13/09/03 05:35 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

I don't care if you're a hippy or not, if you can tell me how to chamfer the flange on a main bearing housing, your OK with me. wink

#214605 - 13/09/03 08:06 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Bamrak Offline

Loc: Maryville TN
You suck, good bye...

You may also want to have the S10 board get you a dictionary for your spelling and your l33t grammar.

You will also find that most of us are not amused by idiots that act like you and rice out their X's.

So long, can't say you'll be be missed.. even by us lurkers. [Wave]

#214606 - 13/09/03 09:06 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
Quote:
Originally posted by Bamrak:
You suck, good bye...

You will also find that most of us are not amused by idiots that act like you and rice out their X's.

So long, can't say you'll be be missed.. even by us lurkers. [Wave]
Alright im gona defend him here, he didnt rice out his X his pics were stock and he even took off the side rails. I didnt like him i listen to some rap but i cant handle illiterate rap slang.

#214607 - 13/09/03 11:22 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Guido Offline

Loc: Albertville, MN
Quote:
Phrase of the day :[b] Butch Militant Lesbian Deviant Ham Commando

Now y'all fuck off and have a nice weekend, and remember peoplewho do not drive Xterra's are FAGS and Liberal Deviants.[/b]
You fuck off, you flop-headed Canadian unclefucker!! laugh

(By the way, I would have to say you win the award for best posting of pics on this board.)

#214608 - 14/09/03 12:07 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
mil1982 Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
maybe we should take a look at what we say. If you take a look this topic went to four pages and "daddy" [Laughing] hasn't replied since it was on page two

#214609 - 14/09/03 02:32 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by mil1982:
maybe we should take a look at what we say. If you take a look this topic went to four pages and "daddy" [Laughing] hasn't replied since it was on page two
It happens when there are 5000 plus members and one of them stirs the pot.

#214610 - 14/09/03 12:25 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Poor kid. He probably got disgruntled, sold his truck, purchased an AK-47 and has gone postal on every Xterra in his city.

You guys are an unforgiving crowd! He did set himself up for it, didn't he?! smile

#214611 - 14/09/03 12:31 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

GO TO OPRAH!! laugh

#214612 - 14/09/03 05:00 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Your mother was a hampster, and your father smelled of elderberries.!!!

#214613 - 14/09/03 05:07 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

At first I replied with "NEEEF!"' than I thought to myself;
"I fart in your general direction. "
[Smoking]

Anyone who doesn't get it, Monty Pythons "Holy Grail", perhaps the second greatest movie of all time, behind "The Jerk" of course..

ps- isn't this thread dead yet,really?

#214614 - 14/09/03 05:16 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
At first I replied with "NEEEF!"' than I thought to myself;
"I fart in your general direction. "
[Smoking]
NEEEF? Don't you mean, "NI!"?
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#214615 - 14/09/03 05:18 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[QUOTE]You fuck off, you flop-headed Canadian unclefucker!! laugh

(By the way, I would have to say you win the award for best posting of pics on this board.)

Is that Turtle enough for you ?

#214616 - 14/09/03 05:22 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
PrimeX Offline

hehehe...Pile on much?

#214617 - 14/09/03 05:28 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Guido Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Guido:
[b][QUOTE]You fuck off, you flop-headed Canadian unclefucker!! laugh

Is that Turtle enough for you ?[/b]
I'd like to by a "U" please Pat...

#214618 - 15/09/03 10:23 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
X-Yotaluva Offline

Loc: Rural Hall, NC
It's spelled "buy" numbnuts.

Just wanted to keep the party going. [Laughing]

#214619 - 15/09/03 10:33 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by X-Yotaluva:
It's spelled "buy" numbnuts.

Why do you think he needed a U, twinkle-toes?

laugh

#214620 - 15/09/03 10:53 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
X-Yotaluva Offline

Loc: Rural Hall, NC
Quote:
Quote:
[b]It's spelled "buy" numbnuts.

laugh [/b]
lol...that's too funny.

#214621 - 15/09/03 11:25 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Guido Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]It's spelled "buy" numbnuts.

laugh [/b]
lol...that's too funny.[/b]
I'd also like to BUY an "E" please Pat...

(there, I think I covered all the spellings of by/buy/bye while still choosing letters from the puzzle) [Finger]

#214622 - 15/09/03 03:52 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Anonymous
Unregistered

Santa in the offseason... laugh

#214623 - 24/09/03 12:30 AM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Costas Offline

Loc: Burnaby, B.C.
Man I'd love to wear this t-shirt to work! Good job, Claus! laugh

#214624 - 25/09/03 12:50 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Todrick Offline

Loc: Arizona
He's back,
looky, looky...

#214625 - 25/09/03 01:00 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
TremorX Offline

Heh heh... ah well, if he can play nice (or, as my grandma says, 'straighten up and fly right) then no harm done.

..so long as he cuts down on the DRRRRRRRRRRAMA!

#214626 - 25/09/03 05:04 PM Re: I LOVE XOC......BUT.....
Claus Offline

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal