2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 64 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214652 - 18/07/03 08:45 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Claus Offline

Is there a Mirage site on AF?.

#214653 - 18/07/03 08:48 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Loc: Austin, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by Claus A Christensen:
Is there a Mirage site on AF?.
Actually there is one called www.mirageforums.com but I dont post on there that much I only use it for info. I have a found another sight called www.texasracingscene.com I post on there more becuase I have met the majority of people on there in person at our weekly car meets. Thats where I have also gotten most of the stuff that I post on here.

#214654 - 18/07/03 09:32 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
RedX Offline

Loc: Granite Falls, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by Chia:
.....I have a found another sight called www.texasracingscene.com I post on there more becuase I have met the majority of people on there in person at our weekly car meets. Thats where I have also gotten most of the stuff that I post on here.
Well.....make sure you thank them for us.
:rolleyes:

http://www.metzgardesign.com

#214655 - 18/07/03 08:06 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
The X Factor Offline

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Scott is one cool mother fucker, and just like me we like to look at the boards and keep up on things because both of us once owned an X and shared the same love for it as most of you do. We have also gained many friends, and this is simply the only way to keep those connections in tact. People dont like me. Im known as the spoiled kid with the parents that gave me everything, and the one who put all he had in the X only to keep it in good shape, and clean. People dont like me and to those that dont I could care less.

(Oh and I didnt pass 3rd grade so run on sentences and uncorrest speeling is somehing I be good at!)

To those that appriciated my X and what I may or may not have done for the board I thank you!

Oh the memories,

Now I pimp around in my Z! Whoohoo, life is good!

#214656 - 21/07/03 06:48 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Cygnus-X1 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
and this is simply the only way to keep those connections in tact.
By posting stuff that has zero to do with an Xterra?

Quote:

Now I pimp around in my Z! Whoohoo, life is good!
Hey, um maybe you could post stuff there ???????

#214657 - 21/07/03 09:16 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
xterraintx Offline

Loc: Eddy, TX..
I must be missing something !!!! I have met and rode with both Scott and Kevin. So I know firsthand that I like them. Was fun riding with them and hanging out.

Now they do not have X's so what? There are plenty that have come, gone and hang around without X's. I hope we don't all judge people from posts on this or any other web site. If you meet some one and dislike them than there is probably reason. From posts, I do not think so.

I may worry about what my friends or acquaintances think but not Cyber Acquaintances.

Scott and Kevin.... we are getting a ride up at the slabs you guys want shotgun?

#214658 - 21/07/03 10:01 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Big Daddy Chia Offline

When if its on a sunday let me know I will make sure I am off that day.

#214659 - 21/07/03 10:28 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
The X Factor Offline

Roger I would love to go but im still stuck up in Lubbock for summer school 2. I should be in San Antonio on August9th or so and if anything is going on around then let me know. I would always be up for a ride! Oh did you ever get those fenders put on that I sold you Roger? Hope they were up to par.

And Cygnus-X1,
If you go to your profile and click on the "Recent Post" button you will see that the majority of your post havnt been related to the X latly either. Most of them have been in the ALR or Club House, or about hunting and fishing but im not going to ask you to leave or tell you to go to another board to talk about it. You have friends here, similar interest with other's here, and you come here because you find it enjoyable to chat with others about it all. Well guess what, we are no different other than you currently own an X, so before you ask me to leave ask yourself if you should. [Finger]

#214660 - 21/07/03 12:03 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Anonymous
Unregistered

I've wheeled with Kev and Scott and yes they are cool guys. No BS backstabbing, just guys who used to wheel (and I'm sure they still want to) X's.

Kev, when you get into town, give me a call. I'll call Nate and we'll hit the Den.

Patrick

#214661 - 21/07/03 12:30 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Cygnus-X1 Offline

Loc: Alexandria, Virginia
Quote:
Originally posted by The X Factor:

And Cygnus-X1,
If you go to your profile and click on the "Recent Post" button you will see that the majority of your post havnt been related to the X latly either. Most of them have been in the ALR or Club House, or about hunting and fishing but im not going to ask you to leave or tell you to go to another board to talk about it.
:rolleyes:
Ok so out of more than 1,000+ posts I have few replies in here, mainly about why people post useless crap and don't own Xterra's. Go back through all the posts why don't you. I'm sure you'll find maybe one or two dealing with Xterra's if you really look. [Finger]

The point is, a lot of you guys come here to post stuff from CNN or whatever. Like we can't read the news? Try owning a vehicle before you join their board. [LOL]

#214662 - 21/07/03 05:57 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
The X Factor Offline

Cygnus-X1,
I know what your saying, and I was just stabbing at you. I will admit since I have parted with the X I have posted in the ALR. I use to never do it when I drove the X. Before I had The X Factor as my SN I was under SSRXterra. I've been around for awhile and I knew I would get some lip for posting on this thread but that's why I did it. All in good fun [Finger]

Patrick,
How was the wedding? How is the frontier going?

#214663 - 22/07/03 11:30 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Kt Offline

Loc: Montgomery, Texas
Oh boy.. here we go again with the "You don't have an X, why should you be here" discussion again....

Let me chime in since I fall into this category... I keep coming back to this board, because, like it has been said before, I have friends on this board that I keep in contact with, and to like to keep updated on all the Xterra stuff, so when I am ready to purchase another X, I know as much as I did when I bought my first Xterra, and am smarter than the salesmen. (That's always a cool feeling!) But anyways, to tell us not to be here just because we no longer have Xterra's anymore is silly. We can still answer the majority of the questions that people have, for example, I volunteered to help people last week about taking apart their dash to clean the plastic piece. So unless there is a particular problem with us being here, than I am staying, I pay my dues just like the rest of you....

P.S. Nice to see you around Kevin, and you're still a pal to me Scott! I'm all for the better gas mileage!

#214664 - 22/07/03 05:00 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Anonymous
Unregistered

That's odd. I posted a simple note stating that I'd wheeled with both Scott and Kevin and it's been deleted. Imagine that!

Anyway, they're pretty good guys, Chia's a little crazy sometimes but a friendly type o guy. Just my $.03 worth.

#214665 - 22/07/03 05:38 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Big Daddy Chia Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirt Guy:
That's odd. I posted a simple note stating that I'd wheeled with both Scott and Kevin and it's been deleted. Imagine that!

Anyway, they're pretty good guys, Chia's a little crazy sometimes but a friendly type o guy. Just my $.03 worth.
No it hasnt its still there.

#214666 - 23/07/03 06:44 AM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Anonymous
Unregistered

Yep, your right. Just missed it.

Wedding went fine. We used the Fronty as our getaway vehicle.

I built a Hot Wheels Xterra into a wheeling mother for the themed groom's cake.

[Smoking]

#214667 - 05/08/03 07:04 PM Re: So come on who really dosent like me.
Xterra Kid 2003 Offline

Loc: Bozeman MT, originally Detroit...
I dont even know you so i cant hate you [Wave]

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal