shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214756 - 01/02/06 08:41 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc

hi didleee ho neighbor!

#214757 - 01/02/06 08:44 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazza:
Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
[b]Gotta agree man that is disturbing it is so funny.

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.
Agreed. And Shahram really rocks. [Wave]

Someday Christians will learn not to cherry-pick elements from the Bible to suit their needs. Why not get into an uproar on divorce/remarriage and the consuming of pork? The answer: because it is much easier to hate another group rather than change one's behavior.

Hating gays is such an unproductive exercise. No one wins. I can't imagine even Jesus would approve.

_Lazza[/b]
We don't hate gays you Christian basher. We hate their lifestyle. Just like we hate the choice a murderer or rapist makes. I don't see you up in arms saving rapists. Why? It is a choice they made. Or maybe they are born that way. You haters who know nothing about Christianity are great to argue with because you are all so blind with hate that you cannot understand the easiest aspects of the religion. You go on being a hater. I understand your heart is filled with evil. Look at Shahram, he is such a good role model. Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins. Stop killing babie. Stop being gay. Any one can stop their bad habits.

#214758 - 01/02/06 08:47 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.
I wanna see the retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.[/b]
It won't be on here.

#214759 - 01/02/06 09:06 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cthewizard:
Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins.
Yeah, yeah, you know, 'cause sex between two consenting adults is just like rape, murder, and pedophilia.

You're a fucking prick, and if Jesus doesn't think you're an fucking prick too, then he's a fucking prick.

#214760 - 01/02/06 09:10 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cthewizard:
[b]Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins.
Yeah, yeah, you know, 'cause sex between two consenting adults is just like rape, murder, and pedophilia.

You're a fucking prick, and if Jesus doesn't think you're an fucking prick too, then he's a fucking prick.[/b]
Listen up convict, I love you, you big lug. How is life with Satan?

#214761 - 01/02/06 09:13 AM Re: If You Care...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.
I wanna see the retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.[/b]
It won't be on here.[/b]
[Spit]

#214762 - 01/02/06 09:35 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Quote:

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.
Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.[/b]
Can you be more specific as to what type of retribution you are referring to? I really need you to be specific. So please explain yourself.

#214763 - 01/02/06 09:41 AM Re: If You Care...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.[/b]
I didn't say that you were a Nazi. I was refering to the dude in the movie had some dinner plates that had the swastika on them. He seemed to have some repressed shit in his head. I don't know if that is you or not. It is just the imprint in my mind.

Please don't retribute me.

#214764 - 01/02/06 09:44 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

nazi...is a liberal? I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them. Another brilliant attempt at being clever by off2cjb. Oh I also like how you somehow equated being gay to being a rapist or a pedophile. that's classic. Just pick and chose what you want to follow from the bible and then try to force your opinions on others. youre just like the creepy guys who come up to you on the street and say "I want to talk to you about jesus"...get a life, seriously.

speaking of that, I heard a joke the other day "theres nothing that is wierder than someone coming up to you and talking about jesus. I mean, at heaven, you could go up to god and be like 'hi, lets talk about jesus' and he'd say 'WHOA, WHOA buddy, lets keep work at work, mk?"

#214765 - 01/02/06 09:59 AM Re: If You Care...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them.
[Spit] Libs believe in equal rights?!?! That right there is the funniest thing I've seen in this thread. [LOL]

#214766 - 01/02/06 10:00 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea youre right, only for minorities. white people suck.

#214767 - 01/02/06 10:15 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
yea youre right, only for minorities. white people suck.
Do you really enjoy showing off your stupidity?

#214768 - 01/02/06 10:20 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

What exactly did you mean by "retribution"?

#214769 - 01/02/06 10:30 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

off2cjb, its called sarcasm you slow witted asshole

oh and the "retribution" thing was one of his classic comebacks that don't really make any sense or are just stupid, so if he does answer back, it'll probably be nonsensical and have some sort of "personal" insult towards you in it.

#214770 - 01/02/06 10:32 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.

#214771 - 01/02/06 10:34 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

ha, I edited my post about what he will say, and before i could post, he managed to do exactly that.

"oh and the "retribution" thing was one of his classic comebacks that don't really make any sense or are just stupid, so if he does answer back, it'll probably be nonsensical and have some sort of "personal" insult towards you in it."

#214772 - 01/02/06 10:42 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.[/b]
That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?

#214773 - 01/02/06 11:15 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread just got good!! [Smoking]

#214774 - 01/02/06 11:18 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them.
:rolleyes: Do we really want to start THAT conversation? Libs are all about special treatment of specific groups.

Tolerance = blind eye.

Now, back to the Off2cjb bashing....

#214775 - 01/02/06 11:21 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.[/b]
That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?[/b]
Really, since when? Where do you get off thinking it was some sort of physical threat? With all the asskicking comments on here, where do you get off being the one to discern real vs imagined? You call me a name, you better be prepared to prove it in a court, an alley, your home, etc... I am tired of it. I am a sissy and a liberal and will take it to court or whatever it takes. No one threatened anyone with violence. I said if you come at me personally calling me a Nazi, you better have absolute proof. If not, be prepared for retaliation. Remember when someone on here had someone else fired? I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.

#214776 - 01/02/06 11:28 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."

#214777 - 01/02/06 11:30 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ShowtimeX:
I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."
My invisible-man-in-the-sky can beat up your invisible-man-in-the-sky . . .

#214778 - 01/02/06 11:31 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ShowtimeX:
[b]I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."
My invisible-man-in-the-sky can beat up your invisible-man-in-the-sky . . .[/b]
Kewl.

#214779 - 01/02/06 11:32 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
You REALLY want everyone to see you cry like a little bitch?

You're a glutton for punishment.

#214780 - 01/02/06 11:38 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal