2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214706 - 31/01/06 11:59 AM If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

As per our last discussion over Hollywood, Jews, Gays, and award shows, the nominees for the Oscars came out.

Why it is fixed from the start...How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"? There is no way "Bareback Mt" comes close this movie yet everyone says the gay flick will win.

I would clap and cheer if Hollywood and its citizens burnt to the ground. That being said, I guess Hollywood is run by Jews for gays.

#214707 - 31/01/06 12:04 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
That being said, I guess Hollywood is run by Jews for gays.
[Huh?] eek [Huh?]

Racist, much?

#214708 - 31/01/06 12:09 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Gay isn't a race. laugh

Hollywood, the zip code, is largely made up of middle and lower middle class people, probably 40% Hispanic and 25+% black the rest white and Asian who primarily use public transportation and could largely care less who wins an Oscar and likely won't be seeing Brokeback Mountain. Why do you wish them to die?

And didn't we pretty much cover this the last time? Nothing's changed other than the fact that more people are probably going to see it and it's going to get even more publicity. I hardly think there's a "gay agenda" though.

#214709 - 31/01/06 12:27 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Why it is fixed from the start...How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"? There is no way "Bareback Mt" comes close this movie yet everyone says the gay flick will win.
Brokeback Mountain, not bareback mountain. Watch it before you judge it - don't just take Pat's word for it.

Personally I haven't seen either movie yet, but both are saved in my Netflix queue and I'll watch them as soon as they come out on DVD. They both look to be very good movies.

As for the Oscars, I really don't care much. My only interest in it is seeing Paul Giamatti win one in light of the his snub for best actor last year (Sideways). Normally I wouldn't really care, but Sideways was a great movie and he did a great job in it. I look at it like a make-up call by the officials in sports.

#214710 - 31/01/06 12:28 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Figure of speech. No, I really don't want to see them burn, just having fun with the liberals, huh Wilmac? You know, the ones who take everything everyone says seriously. Until, themselves say something then it doesn't matter cause it didn't mean anything.

I dislike Hollywood and all that it stands for. I dislike celebrities and the celebration of them. I dislike their agenda. Yes, it is a purposeful driven agenda backed by the gay money that paid for the film. Do you really think John Wayne and Clint Eastwood would ever find themselves humping each other in the woods looking so clean?

#214711 - 31/01/06 12:32 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Do you really think John Wayne and Clint Eastwood would ever find themselves humping each other in the woods looking so clean?
[LOL] Think of the tagline possibilities!

John Wayne: Giddyup, Pilgrim!

Clint Eastwood: Go ahead, make me scream.

#214712 - 31/01/06 12:34 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]Why it is fixed from the start...How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"? There is no way "Bareback Mt" comes close this movie yet everyone says the gay flick will win.
Brokeback Mountain, not bareback mountain. Watch it before you judge it - don't just take Pat's word for it.

Personally I haven't seen either movie yet, but both are saved in my Netflix queue and I'll watch them as soon as they come out on DVD. They both look to be very good movies.

As for the Oscars, I really don't care much. My only interest in it is seeing Paul Giamatti win one in light of the his snub for best actor last year (Sideways). Normally I wouldn't really care, but Sideways was a great movie and he did a great job in it. I look at it like a make-up call by the officials in sports.[/b]
I will take Pat's word as gospel before I shell out money to support the gay agenda I don't believe in. Why would I purposefully throw my hard earned money towards something like Bareback Mountain? You support the gay agenda, and I'll support the Christian one. We will see who wins in the end.

#214713 - 31/01/06 12:35 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
Quote:
[b] Do you really think John Wayne and Clint Eastwood would ever find themselves humping each other in the woods looking so clean?
[LOL] Think of the tagline possibilities!

John Wayne: Giddyup, Pilgrim!

Clint Eastwood: Go ahead, make me scream.[/b]
smile smile smile

#214714 - 31/01/06 12:37 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Gay isn't a race. laugh
No, but Jew is.

#214715 - 31/01/06 12:38 PM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Golden Globes 2006

Best Motion Picture - Drama
--"Brokeback Mountain"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Drama
--Philip Seymour Hoffman, "Capote" (who beat Heath Ledger, "Brokeback Mountain")

Best Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy
--"Walk the Line"

Best Performance by an Actress in a Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy
--Reese Witherspoon, "Walk the Line"

Best Performance by an Actor in a Motion Picture - Musical Or Comedy
--Joaquin Phoenix, "Walk the Line"

Best Performance by an Actress In A Supporting Role in a Motion Picture
--Rachel Weisz, "The Constant Gardener" (over Michelle Williams, "Brokeback Mountain")

Best Director - Motion Picture
--Ang Lee, "Brokeback Mountain"

Best Screenplay - Motion Picture
--"Brokeback Mountain"

Best Original Score - Motion Picture
--"Memoirs of a Geisha" (over "Brokeback Mountain")

SAG Awards 2006

Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture
--"Crash" (over "Brokeback Mountain")

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
--Philip Seymour Hoffman (over Heath Ledger, "Brokeback Mountain")

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
--Reese Witherspoon, "Walk the Line"

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
--Paul Giammatti, "Cinderella Man" (over Jake Gyllenhall, "Brokeback Mountain")

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
--Rachel Weisz, "The Constant Gardener" (over Michelle Williams, "Brokeback Mountain")

---------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------

Looks like Brokeback Mountain lost as much as it won at the Golden Globes, and it got the shit kicked out of it at the SAG awards.

Oh, yeah. Hollywood will do anything to make "Brokeback Mountain" a winner.

Except vote for it.

#214716 - 31/01/06 12:46 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Why it is fixed from the start...How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"? There is no way "Bareback Mt" comes close this movie yet everyone says the gay flick will win.

As for the Oscars, I really don't care much. My only interest in it is seeing Paul Giamatti win one in light of the his snub for best actor last year (Sideways). Normally I wouldn't really care, but Sideways was a great movie and he did a great job in it. I look at it like a make-up call by the officials in sports.[/b]
I will take Pat's word as gospel before I shell out money to support the gay agenda I don't believe in. Why would I purposefully throw my hard earned money towards something like Bareback Mountain? You support the gay agenda, and I'll support the Christian one. We will see who wins in the end.[/b]
WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Pat? You mean me Pat or someone else Pat? Don't put this on me man. I didn't advise anyone about anything. Although I do believe I coined "Bareback Mountain." laugh

#214717 - 31/01/06 12:51 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I will take Pat's word as gospel before I shell out money to support the gay agenda I don't believe in. Why would I purposefully throw my hard earned money towards something like Bareback Mountain? You support the gay agenda, and I'll support the Christian one. We will see who wins in the end.
I'm not supporting any agenda - it looks like a good movie, so I'll see it. That's the same reason I saw The Chronicles of Narnia (overrated, btw).

Am I supporting opposing agendas? Maybe I'm just watching movies... :rolleyes:

#214718 - 31/01/06 12:53 PM Re: If You Care...
jorge Offline

Loc: Montclair, NJ
Quote:
I saw Brokeback mountain. It was actually very good, I enjoyed it alot, though it was amazingly sad.

Now, you know the only reason you hate it is because you hate gays. And you know the only reason you hate gays it because your bible tells you to.

You're one of the most close minded people I have ever read (I never met you), and quite honestly, you "liberal" "gay" media conspiracy theories are tiring.

Also, who gives a damn about awards shows? Obviously you do, to a creepy extent.

Plethora of photos , videos , a Phlog ,
and a site with kittens .
www.njax.net
NJAX.net profile
--------------------
Homer, I see your daughter is one of those wave-kissing, Dukakis-hugging moon maidens.

#214719 - 31/01/06 12:55 PM Re: If You Care...
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Who, besides Off2cjb, could post this stuff over and over again and still get the same people all huffy and offended?

#214720 - 31/01/06 12:55 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Wow, you really have a hard-on for the gays, don't ya, boy-o? Put the bullhorn down, dude. We get it--you won't go see this movie. You won't be titillated by this movie. You won't give in to that evil siren man meat, no matter how much it calls out to you. You will not see this filthy, titillating, tempting evilness, because you are a Christian, a family man, and a Promise Keeper. We get it, dude.

We get it.

No really, we fucking get it.

:rolleyes:

#214721 - 31/01/06 12:57 PM Re: If You Care...
Claus Offline

Funny, everytime I see a thread startet by Off2blowchunks I tell myself "don't even bother clicking, you know it is his usual shit,he types without thinking, then when feeling the heat over what he posted he retracts and throws in the "why so hostile" comment.

So the latest garbage from our amateur preacher is that Hollywood is run by Gays and Jews...my take is that he just read the "Turner Diaries" and now is running around his living room with a Boner yelling "I belong!!!"

#214722 - 31/01/06 01:00 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

I will take Pat's word as gospel before I shell out money to support the gay agenda I don't believe in. Why would I purposefully throw my hard earned money towards something like Bareback Mountain? You support the gay agenda, and I'll support the Christian one. We will see who wins in the end.[/b]
WAIT WAIT WAIT.

Pat? You mean me Pat or someone else Pat? Don't put this on me man. I didn't advise anyone about anything. Although I do believe I coined "Bareback Mountain." laugh

I thought he was talking Pat Robertson. I didn't know your name is Pat.

#214723 - 31/01/06 01:02 PM Re: If You Care...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:

So you haven't seen Brokeback Mountain? Then how can you POSSIBLY say it shouldn't win over Walk the Line?

I've not seen either. I may eventually...I may not. But I won't sit there and judge a movie when I haven't seen it.

(Well...unless it's a snuff film like Passion of the Christ) (JOKE!)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#214724 - 31/01/06 01:06 PM Re: If You Care...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]That being said, I guess Hollywood is run by Jews for gays.
[Huh?] eek [Huh?]

Racist, much?[/b]
Certainly not any more than you are and perhaps less so...(given that you are a supporter of affirmative action...)

#214725 - 31/01/06 01:08 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Well I actually go by Patrick. My mom calls me Pat though. So does Nigel here in the office but I let it slide because he's English. I never really liked Pat though, too unisex.

I feel better now. Where was I?

Oh yeah.

I was joking. Damn.

You know sometimes things just don't work over the net.

#214726 - 31/01/06 01:09 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
My mom calls me Pat though.
Just to be safe?

#214727 - 31/01/06 01:17 PM Re: If You Care...
spalind Offline

Loc: Windham, NH
Quote:
Quote:
[b]My mom calls me Pat though.
Just to be safe?

[/b]
My god...I had forgotten that they had even made a movie about that...Now imagine how upset Off2cjb would be if THAT movie got nominated for an award...

#214728 - 31/01/06 01:38 PM Re: If You Care...
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
I'd be upset if that movie got nominated because it sucked ass.

#214729 - 31/01/06 01:49 PM Re: If You Care...
KJ_dragon Offline

Loc: East Bay, CA
I will have to Agree with George W Bush on this issue...

"umm... I haven't seen it"

#214730 - 31/01/06 01:52 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
I'd be upset if that movie got nominated because it sucked ass.
smile Literally

#214731 - 31/01/06 02:01 PM Re: If You Care...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
[b]Gay isn't a race. laugh
No, but Jew is.[/b]
Um, no. Its a religion, maybe a nationality. Its not a race. Its not even a species of a race. :rolleyes:

#214732 - 31/01/06 04:40 PM Re: If You Care...
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio

I am fucking done with psudo-Christians telling us all who "Jesus hates".

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#214733 - 31/01/06 05:14 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:
I am fucking done with psudo-Christians tellings us who "Jesus hates".
Then what the hell are you doing here? I don't know if you've noticed, but we're wall-to-wall carpeted in Christians who believe in public execution, Conservatives who believe in Soviet-style bureaucracy, and a card-carrying member of the ACLU who thinks everyone should shut the fuck up (gee, who might that be?!?!).

It's XOC, pal, not the fucking Age of Enlightenment. Here at XOC, libertarian is liberal, trash-talking is treason, and your IFS trumps my SFA, but you still can't wait to get the SAS, 'cause it's the shiznit. Ian is MIA, kmoving is guapo, socalpunx is Archie Punker, NYMentalPatient is off his meds, Carlton is Saddam, I am Osama, MBFlyerfan is the tin man, Desert Rat is the scarecrow, porsche996 is the cowardly lion, and Wilmac is Toto. Off2cjb is Dorothy. And your soccermommymobiles are still fucking BO-RING.

Welcome to the Simpleton Zoo, my friend. Keep your arms in the wagon at all times and don't feed the 'tards.

#214734 - 31/01/06 05:35 PM Re: If You Care...
Saline Offline

Loc: Fruita , CO
[Spit]

#214735 - 31/01/06 05:45 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just don't understand why off2capsychiatrist is so obsessed with putting his personal, close minded, asshole remarks here...besides getting people all riled up of course. your religious mumbo-jumbo and unwillingness to believe anything except for what the bible says makes you just as bad as all the other religious extremists. And I know youre gonna try to come up with some smart ass nonsensical weak comeback so i'm prepared. All I'm saying is that because you hate gay people (btw...johhny cash didn't have the most sin-free lifestyle either) and you don't like the hollywood culture (I don't either...most movies suck these days anyways) just don't see the movie. you posting on here isn't gonna change anybody. The image flashes into my mind of the people walking around mardi gras with big signs that say "you're going to hell!" and all that bs. At that point, it's not like its going to make a difference.

See? now you got me to post again. this is what makes XOC great.

Oh, and noone cares.

#214736 - 31/01/06 06:24 PM Re: If You Care...
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
Quote:
So does Nigel here in the office but I let it slide because he's English.
Only and English person could be called Nigel I am also one before I am accused of being a racist.

As for award shows, who cares?. I think its funny that people condemn a film they havent seen, bit like the lesbo crew who were upset about Basic Instinct and those nutbag Iranians with the Satanic Verses.

#214737 - 31/01/06 06:24 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
Oh, and noone cares.

He sure does, eli...he sure does.

#214738 - 31/01/06 06:32 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
.....How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"?.....
With all the great material on Johnny Cash out there, they could have done much better with that movie.

Cinderella man, however, got snubbed despite being a very compelling and well done movie.

#214739 - 31/01/06 06:34 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
not even a species of a race.
[Freak] [LOL]

#214740 - 31/01/06 07:11 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]

#214741 - 31/01/06 08:19 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]
Fuckin' eh it could...

Try gettin' that outta yer head!

#214742 - 31/01/06 08:20 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

PS--I love Photoshop™.

#214743 - 31/01/06 08:38 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........

#214744 - 31/01/06 08:49 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........
Then look within, my son, look within...

...or you could just read the fucking thread...

...why am I holding your hand?

#214745 - 31/01/06 09:12 PM Re: If You Care...
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........
Then look within, my son, look within...

...or you could just read the fucking thread...

...why am I holding your hand?[/b]
It's called a NOOOOOB

#214746 - 31/01/06 09:30 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have read the thread, and I did post. i just don't get all the dorky humor i guess.

6 months and 150 posts and i'm still a noob? damn, you guys are a tough crowd. I guess I'm not in the cool group yet.

Don't get pissed, its called sarcasm everyone

#214747 - 31/01/06 09:39 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
I have read the thread, and I did post. i just don't get all the dorky humor i guess.

6 months and 150 posts and i'm still a noob? damn, you guys are a tough crowd. I guess I'm not in the cool group yet.

Don't get pissed, its called sarcasm everyone

#214748 - 01/02/06 07:10 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Oh, and noone cares.

He sure does, eli...he sure does.[/b]
Something tells me we're into something good . . .

#214749 - 01/02/06 07:44 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]
Fuckin' eh it could...

Try gettin' that outta yer head![/b]
OK, that was funny there.....

#214750 - 01/02/06 07:52 AM Re: If You Care...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Gotta agree man that is disturbing it is so funny.

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.

#214751 - 01/02/06 08:07 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Cinderella man, however, got snubbed despite being a very compelling and well done movie.
I will have to say, I thought that was one of the better movies of 2005, by far. The cinemetography, storyline, acting, costumes, etc., were all top notch. Ron Howard doesn't do bad movies, but sometimes I think his stuff gets snubbed, because they're too good. They're nothing out of the ordinary for him, so they don't get nearly as much acclaim as they're due.

#214752 - 01/02/06 08:18 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.
Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.

#214753 - 01/02/06 08:30 AM Re: If You Care...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
I will have to say, I thought that was one of the better movies of 2005, by far. The cinemetography, storyline, acting, costumes, etc., were all top notch. Ron Howard doesn't do bad movies, but sometimes I think his stuff gets snubbed, because they're too good. They're nothing out of the ordinary for him, so they don't get nearly as much acclaim as they're due.
I think part of Ron Howard's problem (or stigma, I guess) is he has done a lot of light fare. Only with Apollo 13 did he really start to do higher caliber material. (Not that his earlier stuff is horrible or anything)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#214754 - 01/02/06 08:31 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Agreed. And Shahram really rocks. [Wave]

Someday Christians will learn not to cherry-pick elements from the Bible to suit their needs. Why not get into an uproar on divorce/remarriage and the consuming of pork? The answer: because it is much easier to hate another group rather than change one's behavior.

Hating gays is such an unproductive exercise. No one wins. I can't imagine even Jesus would approve.

_Lazza

#214755 - 01/02/06 08:37 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.
I wanna see the retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.

#214756 - 01/02/06 08:41 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

Loc: raleigh_nc

hi didleee ho neighbor!

#214757 - 01/02/06 08:44 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Lazza:
Quote:
[b]Gotta agree man that is disturbing it is so funny.

Agreed. And Shahram really rocks. [Wave]

Someday Christians will learn not to cherry-pick elements from the Bible to suit their needs. Why not get into an uproar on divorce/remarriage and the consuming of pork? The answer: because it is much easier to hate another group rather than change one's behavior.

Hating gays is such an unproductive exercise. No one wins. I can't imagine even Jesus would approve.

_Lazza[/b]
We don't hate gays you Christian basher. We hate their lifestyle. Just like we hate the choice a murderer or rapist makes. I don't see you up in arms saving rapists. Why? It is a choice they made. Or maybe they are born that way. You haters who know nothing about Christianity are great to argue with because you are all so blind with hate that you cannot understand the easiest aspects of the religion. You go on being a hater. I understand your heart is filled with evil. Look at Shahram, he is such a good role model. Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins. Stop killing babie. Stop being gay. Any one can stop their bad habits.

#214758 - 01/02/06 08:47 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:
Quote:
[b]If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.[/b]
It won't be on here.

#214759 - 01/02/06 09:06 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cthewizard:
Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins.
Yeah, yeah, you know, 'cause sex between two consenting adults is just like rape, murder, and pedophilia.

You're a fucking prick, and if Jesus doesn't think you're an fucking prick too, then he's a fucking prick.

#214760 - 01/02/06 09:10 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cthewizard:
[b]Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins.
Yeah, yeah, you know, 'cause sex between two consenting adults is just like rape, murder, and pedophilia.

You're a fucking prick, and if Jesus doesn't think you're an fucking prick too, then he's a fucking prick.[/b]
Listen up convict, I love you, you big lug. How is life with Satan?

#214761 - 01/02/06 09:13 AM Re: If You Care...
Smith Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.[/b]
It won't be on here.[/b]
[Spit]

#214762 - 01/02/06 09:35 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Quote:

Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.[/b]
Can you be more specific as to what type of retribution you are referring to? I really need you to be specific. So please explain yourself.

#214763 - 01/02/06 09:41 AM Re: If You Care...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Quote:
Quote:

Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.[/b]
I didn't say that you were a Nazi. I was refering to the dude in the movie had some dinner plates that had the swastika on them. He seemed to have some repressed shit in his head. I don't know if that is you or not. It is just the imprint in my mind.

Please don't retribute me.

#214764 - 01/02/06 09:44 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

nazi...is a liberal? I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them. Another brilliant attempt at being clever by off2cjb. Oh I also like how you somehow equated being gay to being a rapist or a pedophile. that's classic. Just pick and chose what you want to follow from the bible and then try to force your opinions on others. youre just like the creepy guys who come up to you on the street and say "I want to talk to you about jesus"...get a life, seriously.

speaking of that, I heard a joke the other day "theres nothing that is wierder than someone coming up to you and talking about jesus. I mean, at heaven, you could go up to god and be like 'hi, lets talk about jesus' and he'd say 'WHOA, WHOA buddy, lets keep work at work, mk?"

#214765 - 01/02/06 09:59 AM Re: If You Care...
NismoXse02 Offline

Loc: The Woodlands, TX
Quote:
I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them.
[Spit] Libs believe in equal rights?!?! That right there is the funniest thing I've seen in this thread. [LOL]

#214766 - 01/02/06 10:00 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

yea youre right, only for minorities. white people suck.

#214767 - 01/02/06 10:15 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
yea youre right, only for minorities. white people suck.
Do you really enjoy showing off your stupidity?

#214768 - 01/02/06 10:20 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

What exactly did you mean by "retribution"?

#214769 - 01/02/06 10:30 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

off2cjb, its called sarcasm you slow witted asshole

oh and the "retribution" thing was one of his classic comebacks that don't really make any sense or are just stupid, so if he does answer back, it'll probably be nonsensical and have some sort of "personal" insult towards you in it.

#214770 - 01/02/06 10:32 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.

#214771 - 01/02/06 10:34 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

ha, I edited my post about what he will say, and before i could post, he managed to do exactly that.

"oh and the "retribution" thing was one of his classic comebacks that don't really make any sense or are just stupid, so if he does answer back, it'll probably be nonsensical and have some sort of "personal" insult towards you in it."

#214772 - 01/02/06 10:42 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.[/b]
That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?

#214773 - 01/02/06 11:15 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread just got good!! [Smoking]

#214774 - 01/02/06 11:18 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
I didn't know that someone who believes in equal rights and tolerance somehow could supporst the slaughter of millions of poeple who are differnt than them.
:rolleyes: Do we really want to start THAT conversation? Libs are all about special treatment of specific groups.

Tolerance = blind eye.

Now, back to the Off2cjb bashing....

#214775 - 01/02/06 11:21 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.[/b]
That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?[/b]
Really, since when? Where do you get off thinking it was some sort of physical threat? With all the asskicking comments on here, where do you get off being the one to discern real vs imagined? You call me a name, you better be prepared to prove it in a court, an alley, your home, etc... I am tired of it. I am a sissy and a liberal and will take it to court or whatever it takes. No one threatened anyone with violence. I said if you come at me personally calling me a Nazi, you better have absolute proof. If not, be prepared for retaliation. Remember when someone on here had someone else fired? I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.

#214776 - 01/02/06 11:28 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."

#214777 - 01/02/06 11:30 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by ShowtimeX:
I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."
My invisible-man-in-the-sky can beat up your invisible-man-in-the-sky . . .

#214778 - 01/02/06 11:31 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by ShowtimeX:
[b]I'm waiting for "my daddy can beat up your daddy," or "meet you at the flagpole, 3:00."
My invisible-man-in-the-sky can beat up your invisible-man-in-the-sky . . .[/b]
Kewl.

#214779 - 01/02/06 11:32 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
You REALLY want everyone to see you cry like a little bitch?

You're a glutton for punishment.

#214780 - 01/02/06 11:38 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

#214781 - 01/02/06 11:48 AM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Quote:
I am a sissy
We all knew that [Finger]

#214782 - 01/02/06 12:05 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

someone got another person fired? damn, that is pretty hardcore.

#214783 - 01/02/06 12:05 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?[/b]
Really, since when? Where do you get off thinking it was some sort of physical threat? With all the asskicking comments on here, where do you get off being the one to discern real vs imagined? You call me a name, you better be prepared to prove it in a court, an alley, your home, etc... I am tired of it. I am a sissy and a liberal and will take it to court or whatever it takes. No one threatened anyone with violence. I said if you come at me personally calling me a Nazi, you better have absolute proof. If not, be prepared for retaliation. Remember when someone on here had someone else fired? I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
Oh kay. He called you a name. On the internet. On a message board. Actually he didn't even call you a Nazi. He said you were like a guy that had Nazi stuff.

"you better have absolute proof..."

Or what? What is it that you have in mind.

He doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. And I doubt he will. You told him that he should be prepared for retribution. What did you have in mind? You mentioned someone who got someone fired. Is that within the limits of what you find acceptable, getting someone fired?

I'm still looking for specifics here. What type of retribution is attatched to your threat?

#214784 - 01/02/06 12:07 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
I personally am not threatened by a hardware engineer who's interests are GOD.

#214785 - 01/02/06 12:09 PM Re: If You Care...
NismoXse02 Offline

ALR!!! WOOOHOOOO! [LOL]

#214786 - 01/02/06 12:32 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Quote:
When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
I personally am not threatened by a hardware engineer who's interests are GOD.
I dunno hardware engineers are way tougher than software engineers. [Too much XOC]

By saying this I do not mean all engineers as a whole. laugh

#214787 - 01/02/06 12:49 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Listen up convict, I love you, you big lug. How is life with Satan?
It's fine, but that's irrelevant. And if you really love me, you'll at least recognize that I've captured your essence in a visually stunning, artistic, and poignant way. I spent, like, thirteen minutes on that picture. The least you can do is acknowledge it, you ungrateful mongoloid.

#214788 - 01/02/06 12:53 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quick question, off2cthewiz, you have said in past threads that you believe that murderers, pedophiles, and rapists should be publicly humiliated, tortured and executed.

In this thread, you state unequivocally that homosexuality is an equal sin to murder, rape and pedophilia. Since the sins are equal, one would assume you feel the punishments should also be equal. Do you also feel that homosexuals should be publicly humiliated, tortured and executed?

#214789 - 01/02/06 01:05 PM Re: If You Care...
Samueul Offline

Loc: Pittsburgh, PA. USA
I think after reading the height/weight fitness post, almost everyone here pretty much is a fat ass tub of lard, who needs to shut the fuck up and start getting healthy or will be dead before they'll ever be able to make good on their stupid internet threats.......

#214790 - 01/02/06 01:07 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

off2cjb , before you continue posting in this thread about anything else, will you please clarify what you meant with your threat.

I still want to know what you meant by retribution.

#214791 - 01/02/06 01:10 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2blowjc:
...uneducated evolutionists...
I think....yep....that's the definition of irony.

What's the matter...question too difficult for ya?

#214792 - 01/02/06 01:11 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Holy shit. He deleted the post. He wrote some rant about how small and insignificant I am, even for an "uneducated evolutionist". It was hilarious. I only wish I had kept the entire text.

#214793 - 01/02/06 01:13 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Holy shit. He deleted the post. He wrote some rant about how small and insignificant I am, even for an "uneducated evolutionist". It was hilarious. I only wish I had kept the entire text.
I deleted it.

He seems to think he can threaten people here and not be accountable for it. I still can't seem to get his attention.

#214794 - 01/02/06 01:16 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Samueul:
I think after reading the height/weight fitness post, almost everyone here pretty much is a fat ass tub of lard, who needs to shut the ---- up and start getting healthy or will be dead before they'll ever be able to make good on their stupid internet threats.......
As a tubby fatass, I have to say there's nothing I enjoy more than watching two other tubby fatasses fight. Now THAT'S entertainment.

Best...thread...ever.

#214795 - 01/02/06 01:23 PM Re: If You Care...
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
Quote:
I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#214796 - 01/02/06 01:32 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:
Quote:
[b] I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.
[/b]
That's great.

#214797 - 01/02/06 01:34 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Holy shit. He deleted the post. He wrote some rant about how small and insignificant I am, even for an "uneducated evolutionist". It was hilarious. I only wish I had kept the entire text.
I deleted it.

He seems to think he can threaten people here and not be accountable for it. I still can't seem to get his attention.[/b]
Well mr moderator, good job. I am finally glad to see one of you finally doing your job. Except, I will expect you to hold true and do it for everyone who YOU deem makes a threat.

#214798 - 01/02/06 01:35 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Is it possible for you to just calm down a little?

#214799 - 01/02/06 01:38 PM Re: If You Care...
Smith Offline

Quote:
Nazi's are know to be pretty high strung.

#214800 - 01/02/06 01:39 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
I don't know how to answer this.

#214801 - 01/02/06 01:40 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Quote:
[b]Is it possible for you to just calm down a little?
Nazi's are know to be pretty high strung.[/b]
Come on moderator, do your thing. By the way Smith, its known, not know.

#214802 - 01/02/06 01:42 PM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Come on moderator, do your thing. By the way Smith, its known, not know.
it's

You're a special kind of person.

#214803 - 01/02/06 01:46 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[b]it's

You're a special kind of person.[/b]
Uh, it's "Your a special kind of person".

Durdurdurdurdurdurdurhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

PS--off2eatcaca, answer the question. Publicly torture, humiliate, and execute the gheys or not?

#214804 - 01/02/06 01:48 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b][b]it's

You're a special kind of person.[/b]
Uh, it's "Your a special kind of person".

Durdurdurdurdurdurdurhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

PS--off2eatcaca, answer the question. Publicly torture, humiliate, and execute the gheys or not?[/b]
Thank you for clarifying that Shahram, you're wrong. And it is its, not it's. Check your latest Webster's. Oh, and Shahram, the question was answered but socal deleted it.

#214805 - 01/02/06 01:53 PM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

#214806 - 01/02/06 02:00 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

#214807 - 01/02/06 02:06 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QUOTE]Check your latest Webster's.
[b]You're right, Jesus Freak. I can't believe it. My issue of Websters is from last year, before Jesus invented the apostrophe.

#214808 - 01/02/06 02:07 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]Check your latest Webster's.
You're right, Jesus Freak. I can't believe it. My issue of Websters is from last year, before Jesus invented the apostrophe.
I'm sure He will forgive you.

#214809 - 01/02/06 02:15 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Oh, and Shahram, the question was answered but socal deleted it.
No, it wasn't answered. You called evolutionists uneducated, but other than that, it was a nonsensical rant. It was a very simple question. I will repeat it for you, so that you can answer it clearly.

You believe that rapists, murderers and pedophiles should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed.

You believe that homosexuality is equally as evil, or an equal sin to murder, rape, and pedophilia.

Therefore, the logical conclusion would be that you believe homosexuals should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed.

Am I wrong?

#214810 - 01/02/06 02:15 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

OK, you're right. Would like a medal or a chest to pin it on?

#214811 - 01/02/06 02:16 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]Check your latest Webster's.
You're right, Jesus Freak. I can't believe it. My issue of Websters is from last year, before Jesus invented the apostrophe.
[Spit] [Spit] [Spit] [Spit]

#214812 - 01/02/06 02:19 PM Re: If You Care...
KJ_dragon Offline

I can't believe I just read 8 pages of this crap.

Speechless - really.

#214813 - 01/02/06 02:20 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
OK, you're right. Would like a medal or a chest to pin it on?
OK. Since I'm right, that you believe homosexuals should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed, how is it that you say you hate the acts of gays, but not the gays themselves? 'Cause, last time I checked, you don't publicly torture, humiliate and execute someone you like. Not even in the Bible.

#214814 - 01/02/06 02:20 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Oh, and Shahram, the question was answered but socal deleted it.
No, it wasn't answered. You called evolutionists uneducated, but other than that, it was a nonsensical rant. It was a very simple question. I will repeat it for you, so that you can answer it clearly.

You believe that rapists, murderers and pedophiles should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed.

You believe that homosexuality is equally as evil, or an equal sin to murder, rape, and pedophilia.

Therefore, the logical conclusion would be that you believe homosexuals should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed.

Am I wrong?[/b]
The thread was deleted, sorry. Yes, I believe what the Bible says. They are all equal sins in the eye of God. We are not God. Man has decided that certain sins are worse, therefore merit prison or what have you. Do I think gays should be imprisoned. No. I never said that, nor have I ever thought that.

#214815 - 01/02/06 02:21 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
I can't believe I just read 8 pages of this crap.

Speechless - really.
C'mon. You call this crap?

How dare you?

#214816 - 01/02/06 02:22 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]OK, you're right. Would like a medal or a chest to pin it on?
OK. Since I'm right, that you believe homosexuals should be publicly tortured, humiliated, and executed, how is it that you say you hate the acts of gays, but not the gays themselves? 'Cause, last time I checked, you don't publicly torture, humiliate and execute someone you like. Not even in the Bible.[/b]
You weren't right, Grayham was.

#214817 - 01/02/06 02:27 PM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
You weren't right, Grayham was.
You aren't gonna resent it, are you? I don't want you to be doing none of that "retribution" shit on me.

That would suck.

#214818 - 01/02/06 02:30 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Yes, I believe what the Bible says. They are all equal sins in the eye of God.
Wait....so, while in the afterlife, an asshole like you will sit at the right hand of Almighty God eating grapes and kickin' out the jams, while a genius like Truman Capote gets to rot in hell for all eternity with Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler, and Clay Aiken 'cause he liked the taste of dude. What a bunch of assholes.

#214819 - 01/02/06 02:31 PM Re: If You Care...
NismoXse02 Offline

OK, I've got a serious issue to bring up mad :
Quote:
Quote:
[b]You're a special kind of person.
Uh, it's "Your a special kind of person"[/b]
How is GrayHam wrong here? It is "You're a special kind of person" because you can insert "You are a special kind of person" and it'll be the same. Please explain yourself Shahram! [Argue]

#214820 - 01/02/06 02:34 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Yes, I believe what the Bible says. They are all equal sins in the eye of God.
Wait....so, while in the afterlife, an asshole like you will sit at the right hand of Almighty God eating grapes and kickin' out the jams, while a genius like Truman Capote gets to rot in hell for all eternity with Ted Bundy, Adolf Hitler, and Clay Aiken 'cause he liked the taste of dude. What a bunch of assholes.[/b]
If they weren't believers, then yes. That is the way it works.

#214821 - 01/02/06 02:35 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by NismoXse02:
OK, I've got a serious issue to bring up mad :
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]You're a special kind of person.
Uh, it's "Your a special kind of person"[/b]
How is GrayHam wrong here? It is "You're a special kind of person" because you can insert "You are a special kind of person" and it'll be the same. Please explain yourself Shahram! [Argue] [/b]
Explain? Its plane to see your a stupid looser, so its pointless to explain. wink

#214822 - 01/02/06 02:35 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]You weren't right, Grayham was.
You aren't gonna resent it, are you? I don't want you to be doing none of that "retribution" shit on me.

That would suck.[/b]
Nope, you were right. I have no problem admitting defeat when I am defeated.

#214823 - 01/02/06 02:38 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Shahram, in the spirit of fairness, I need you to assure Off2cjb that you genuinely have no intention of putting a Dorothy mask and pigtails on him and hanging him on a cross while the principals of Brokeback Mountain look on.

We do need everyone to feel equally safe here.

#214824 - 01/02/06 02:42 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by :
Cool. Just wanted you to clarify. Thanks.

#214825 - 01/02/06 02:43 PM Re: If You Care...
NismoXse02 Offline

Quote:
Explain? Its plane to see your a stupid looser, so its pointless to explain. wink
I don't think airplanes have anything to do with it... and what's a "looser"? [Finger] wink

#214826 - 01/02/06 02:54 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[QUOTE]...and what's a "looser"? [Finger] wink
It's someone with, like, 5000 posts.

wink

#214827 - 01/02/06 02:56 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b][QUOTE]...and what's a "looser"? [Finger] wink
It's someone with, like, 5000 posts.

wink [/b]
Must be talking about socalpunX. smile

#214828 - 01/02/06 02:57 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Must be talking about socalpunX. smile
Gee, do ya think?

(Hint: It's a rhetorical question. I know you don't.)

#214829 - 01/02/06 03:00 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

I can't be looser than anyone that bunked with "The Smuggler." laugh

Hey look at that. I hit 5000. I am a "looser." laugh

#214830 - 01/02/06 03:09 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

1st- Possibly best entertainment value in a thread on XOC in '06.
2nd-
Quote:
Soo, as a Jew that doesn't accept Christ as my savior, am I doomed to an eternity of fiery anguish? I just wanted to know, I'm kinda' unclear on that one..

#214831 - 01/02/06 03:16 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by DBAX:
1st- Possibly best entertainment value in a thread on XOC in '06.
2nd-
Quote:
Soo, as a Jew that doesn't accept Christ as my savior, am I doomed to an eternity of fiery anguish? I just wanted to know, I'm kinda' unclear on that one..
You already know that answer. Your statement is correct. The only way to heaven is through the acceptance of Jesus. Sorry, I didn't make the rules. Don't yell at me. By the way DBAX, Jesus built my hotrod is a great song.

#214832 - 01/02/06 03:23 PM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

off2cjb, to take it one step further, do you believe that Pope JPII is in heaven? Or is he dammed since he did not become "born again" in Christ? Or is his acceptance of Christ as his lord and savior enough?

#214833 - 01/02/06 03:34 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You already know that answer. Your statement is correct. The only way to heaven is through the acceptance of Jesus. Sorry, I didn't make the rules.
I guess that leaves me to do the "Christian thing", and forgive you . For you dude, are truly lost.. frown

I wondered if anyone ever got that, or if they thought I was just a zealot like you :rolleyes:

#214834 - 01/02/06 05:36 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

This thread kicks ass!!!

#214835 - 01/02/06 05:56 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
off2cjb, to take it one step further, do you believe that Pope JPII is in heaven? Or is he dammed since he did not become "born again" in Christ? Or is his acceptance of Christ as his lord and savior enough?
To accept Christ as your savior is to be born again. So, he is in heaven, one would think. I think we will be suprised by who and who isn't there.

#214836 - 01/02/06 05:57 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
You already know that answer. Your statement is correct. The only way to heaven is through the acceptance of Jesus. Sorry, I didn't make the rules.
I guess that leaves me to do the "Christian thing", and forgive you . For you dude, are truly lost.. frown

I wondered if anyone ever got that, or if they thought I was just a zealot like you :rolleyes:
How am I lost? Did you know we both worship the same God. I guess you are telling me that you think that God is lost. It isn't my fault you won't accept the truth. Quit blaming me. As I stated before, I didn't make the rules. You choose to ignore them. That is your problem.

#214837 - 01/02/06 06:22 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]I guess that leaves me to do the "Christian thing", and forgive you . For you dude, are truly lost.. frown

How am I lost? Did you know we both worship the same God. I guess you are telling me that you think that God is lost. It isn't my fault you won't accept the truth. Quit blaming me. As I stated before, I didn't make the rules. You choose to ignore them. That is your problem.[/b]
wait a minute...did you just call yourself God???
DBAX said YOU were lost...not God...and now you say that because you are lost then God is lost? Come on now...

#214838 - 01/02/06 06:37 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by ChefTyler:
did you just call yourself God???
He's not God.

He's just a ignorant asshole bigot who twists religion to justify his ridiculous opinions. He's also about the least intelligent poster I've ever seen on XOC. I'd warn everybody here not to judge all religious people on the basis of what this asshat says.

I love threads in the ALR. laugh

#214839 - 01/02/06 06:51 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]did you just call yourself God???
He's not God.

He's just a ignorant asshole bigot who twists religion to justify his ridiculous opinions. He's also about the least intelligent poster I've ever seen on XOC. I'd warn everybody here not to judge all religious people on the basis of what this asshat says.

I love threads in the ALR. laugh [/b]
Least intelligent next to you. Nowhere did I call myself God. Just more liberal garbage spewed forth to attempt to get a woodie. Who are you are to judge anything religious? And how am I a bigot? Please explain yourself. Nothing worse than a little coward hiding in the dark typing away in some forum, is there pnwbeers? You're nothing more than that, a coward, spewing forth hate and discontent because you fear you aren't a man.

#214840 - 01/02/06 06:59 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Just more liberal garbage spewed forth to attempt to get a woodie.
Way to make baby Jesus cry, jerk.

#214841 - 01/02/06 07:00 PM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Good night. Next topic. Thanks for playing. Bareback Mountain is still not worthy of best picture, if you are into that stuff.

#214842 - 01/02/06 07:04 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Bareback Mountain is...
HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

#214843 - 01/02/06 07:43 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]did you just call yourself God???
He's not God.

Least intelligent next to you. Nowhere did I call myself God. Just more liberal garbage spewed forth to attempt to get a woodie. Who are you are to judge anything religious? And how am I a bigot? Please explain yourself. Nothing worse than a little coward hiding in the dark typing away in some forum, is there pnwbeers? You're nothing more than that, a coward, spewing forth hate and discontent because you fear you aren't a man.[/b]
Man you are an asshat

#214844 - 01/02/06 07:44 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Quote:
Good night. Next topic. Thanks for playing. Bareback Mountain is still not worthy of best picture, if you are into that stuff.
Why do you keep giving up on topics?

Sore loser?

Just asking

#214845 - 02/02/06 04:36 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

#214846 - 02/02/06 05:06 AM Re: If You Care...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Bareback Mountain is still not worthy of best picture, if you are into that stuff.
Said the guy who hasn't seen it.

#214847 - 02/02/06 06:52 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Paul H:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
did you just call yourself God???
He's not God.

Least intelligent next to you. Nowhere did I call myself God. Just more liberal garbage spewed forth to attempt to get a woodie. Who are you are to judge anything religious? And how am I a bigot? Please explain yourself. Nothing worse than a little coward hiding in the dark typing away in some forum, is there pnwbeers? You're nothing more than that, a coward, spewing forth hate and discontent because you fear you aren't a man.[/b]
Man you are an asshat
Yeah, he's an asshat, but it sure is fun to make him jump through hoops. laugh

#214848 - 02/02/06 07:36 AM Re: If You Care...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
off2cjb

You must be related to that wacky religous chick that was on Trading Spouses.

"You are all DARK SIDED" -head starts spinning-

You scare me.

Edit to add link to off2cjb's family/girlfriend/whatever

Off2ctheshrink

#214849 - 02/02/06 08:07 AM Re: If You Care...
Origami Gangsta Offline

Loc: Dammit! Even CLOSER to Smith a...
I've always wondered who "JB" was..

I'm waiting for the part where he threatens to come over to somebody's house and beat the shit out of him.

#214850 - 02/02/06 08:27 AM Re: If You Care...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
Quote:
[b]Bareback Mountain is still not worthy of best picture, if you are into that stuff.
Said the guy who hasn't seen it.[/b]
Well, I saw it. Its not worthy of a best picture award.

I guess that makes me a homophobe or a hate monger.

#214851 - 02/02/06 08:27 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Fried Rice Mofo:

I'm waiting for the part where he threatens to come over to somebody's house and beat the shit out of him.
I thought it was an abbreviation for 'OFF 2 Cock Jerk Boys' [Too much XOC]

#214852 - 02/02/06 08:34 AM Re: If You Care...
XOC Offline
Admin

Loc: Minneapolis, MN
Quote:
Off to see Jesus's Boner?
Off to see Jail Bait?
Off to see James Bond?
Off to see Jimmy Buffet?
Off to see Johnny's Balls?
Off to see Jesus Burn?

What can you come up with?

#214853 - 02/02/06 08:34 AM Re: If You Care...
Smith Offline

No fuckers, it's off2 caress john's balls. I'm sure of it.

#214854 - 02/02/06 09:05 AM Re: If You Care...
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Bareback Mountain is still not worthy of best picture, if you are into that stuff.
Said the guy who hasn't seen it.[/b]
Well, I saw it. Its not worthy of a best picture award.

I guess that makes me a homophobe or a hate monger.[/b]
Nah...makes you someone who didn't think the movie was that great. No big deal there.

#214855 - 02/02/06 09:41 AM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

I believe a while back he said it was jimmy buffet

#214856 - 02/02/06 10:04 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

It was Jimmy Buffett. Oops, this thread is now closed. Oh, that' right, not one of you is honorable, has integrity, character, and trustworthy.

#214857 - 02/02/06 10:14 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Oops, this thread is now closed. Oh, that' right, not one of you is honorable, has integrity, character, and trustworthy.
When was it closed?

#214858 - 02/02/06 10:19 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
no, he's a suicide bomber. that's what's fashionable with religious nut-bags these days...

#214859 - 02/02/06 10:27 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:

Oh, that' right, not one of you is honorable, has integrity, character, and trustworthy.
I have no trustworthy.

Dang.

#214860 - 02/02/06 11:01 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Nah...makes you someone who didn't think the movie was that great. No big deal there.
Personally, I've hated ALL of Ang Lee's movies, so I'm not going to waste my time with this one.

"Good Night and Good Luck" was fricken amazing though. That's the one I'm rooting for.

#214861 - 02/02/06 11:43 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

C'mon....ALL of Ang Lee's movies?

You didn't like Crouching Tiger?

You didn't like Eat Drink Man Woman?

Oh who am I kidding...other than those two films, which are interesting but not spectacular, the guy is a pretty mediocre director. Although, I haven't seen Sense and Sensibility or the Ice Storm, which I guess, other than Hulk, which sucked donkey balls, are his biggest American successes.

#214862 - 02/02/06 11:46 AM Re: If You Care...
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Although, I haven't ......the Ice Storm
You've got to check it out. It's a really upbeat family story. A feel good movie like that that rarely comes along often. It'll be a real pick-me-up. [ThumbsUp] [ThumbsUp]
It's got that same high energy, keep your butt stuck to your seat enthusiasm that "The Sweet Herafter" provided.

#214863 - 02/02/06 12:34 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
You didn't like Crouching Tiger?
Ugh...you want to see a REAL wire-fu movie, rent Iron Monkey.

Crouching Tiger sucked goat balls. At least in wire-fu movies, you can halfway believe they're doing that stuff. CTHD all of a sudden they're basically flying, and I'm like "WTF am I watching? I didn't pay to see muthaf*ckin' Superman."

Quote:
You didn't like Eat Drink Man Woman?
Blech. More like Puke Shit Man Woman.

NO! I f*cking hate Ang Lee movies.

#214864 - 02/02/06 12:36 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
It's got that same high energy, keep your butt stuck to your seat enthusiasm that "The Sweet Herafter" provided.
At least "Sweet Herafter" had a bus sinking into an ice covered lake....

#214865 - 02/02/06 01:07 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just had a similar discussion with a friend of mine who said, "You'd love the Ice Storm...it's chock full of that 'Range Rover Angst' you like to get all uppity about."

#214866 - 02/02/06 09:55 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

anyone seen Fung Fu Hustle? Horrible dubbing, but what else can you expect?

#214867 - 03/02/06 11:01 AM Re: If You Care...
KJ_dragon Offline

Kung Fu Hustle isn't really in the same category as other wire-fu movies.

It's like comparing Airplane to Air Force One.

#214868 - 03/02/06 11:09 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by KJ_dragon:
Kung Fu Hustle isn't really in the same category as other wire-fu movies.

It's like comparing Airplane to Air Force One.
Airplane.

Automatic or manual?

#214869 - 03/02/06 11:10 AM Re: If You Care...
monkeyman Offline

automatic

fast or faster

#214870 - 03/02/06 09:27 PM Re: If You Care...
Tonka Ross Offline

Jeebus, I leave for a couple of months and all of you wining retards fall into the abyss of the internet-forum cancer.

Let Uncle Tonka come in and set it straight (no offense to you Brokeback Mountain apologists).

Duh...it's FICTION people!! I don't see normal people sitting around type arguing about Star Wars being overly seperatist or Back to the Future being raped for exposing the ability to time travel!

I mean, no cowboy would smuggle a bone in another cowboy's rectum, would they? It must be fiction!

Well, at least that's what let's me sleep at night (that, and a horny 40-something woman that can't get enough "Ross Sauce").

I say, "Why do you care if your anus isn't getting hymanized"?

Oh........it's good to be back....Brokeback, that is...... [Finger]

Spidankyopolis!!!!!!!!!!!!! laugh

Oh, by the way...Smith? Rope more Cattle and stop writing "Western" screenplays....m'k?

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal