shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 85 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214731 - 31/01/06 02:01 PM Re: If You Care...
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by WilMac1023:
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]Gay isn't a race. laugh
No, but Jew is.[/b]
Um, no. Its a religion, maybe a nationality. Its not a race. Its not even a species of a race. :rolleyes:

#214732 - 31/01/06 04:40 PM Re: If You Care...
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio

I am fucking done with psudo-Christians telling us all who "Jesus hates".

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#214733 - 31/01/06 05:14 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Weasel:
I am fucking done with psudo-Christians tellings us who "Jesus hates".
Then what the hell are you doing here? I don't know if you've noticed, but we're wall-to-wall carpeted in Christians who believe in public execution, Conservatives who believe in Soviet-style bureaucracy, and a card-carrying member of the ACLU who thinks everyone should shut the fuck up (gee, who might that be?!?!).

It's XOC, pal, not the fucking Age of Enlightenment. Here at XOC, libertarian is liberal, trash-talking is treason, and your IFS trumps my SFA, but you still can't wait to get the SAS, 'cause it's the shiznit. Ian is MIA, kmoving is guapo, socalpunx is Archie Punker, NYMentalPatient is off his meds, Carlton is Saddam, I am Osama, MBFlyerfan is the tin man, Desert Rat is the scarecrow, porsche996 is the cowardly lion, and Wilmac is Toto. Off2cjb is Dorothy. And your soccermommymobiles are still fucking BO-RING.

Welcome to the Simpleton Zoo, my friend. Keep your arms in the wagon at all times and don't feed the 'tards.

#214734 - 31/01/06 05:35 PM Re: If You Care...
Saline Offline

Loc: Fruita , CO
[Spit]

#214735 - 31/01/06 05:45 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I just don't understand why off2capsychiatrist is so obsessed with putting his personal, close minded, asshole remarks here...besides getting people all riled up of course. your religious mumbo-jumbo and unwillingness to believe anything except for what the bible says makes you just as bad as all the other religious extremists. And I know youre gonna try to come up with some smart ass nonsensical weak comeback so i'm prepared. All I'm saying is that because you hate gay people (btw...johhny cash didn't have the most sin-free lifestyle either) and you don't like the hollywood culture (I don't either...most movies suck these days anyways) just don't see the movie. you posting on here isn't gonna change anybody. The image flashes into my mind of the people walking around mardi gras with big signs that say "you're going to hell!" and all that bs. At that point, it's not like its going to make a difference.

See? now you got me to post again. this is what makes XOC great.

Oh, and noone cares.

#214736 - 31/01/06 06:24 PM Re: If You Care...
lemsip Offline

Loc: Lakewood, CO
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
So does Nigel here in the office but I let it slide because he's English.
Only and English person could be called Nigel I am also one before I am accused of being a racist.

As for award shows, who cares?. I think its funny that people condemn a film they havent seen, bit like the lesbo crew who were upset about Basic Instinct and those nutbag Iranians with the Satanic Verses.

#214737 - 31/01/06 06:24 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by eli:
Oh, and noone cares.

He sure does, eli...he sure does.

#214738 - 31/01/06 06:32 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
.....How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"?.....
With all the great material on Johnny Cash out there, they could have done much better with that movie.

Cinderella man, however, got snubbed despite being a very compelling and well done movie.

#214739 - 31/01/06 06:34 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
not even a species of a race.
[Freak] [LOL]

#214740 - 31/01/06 07:11 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]

#214741 - 31/01/06 08:19 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]
Fuckin' eh it could...

Try gettin' that outta yer head!

#214742 - 31/01/06 08:20 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

PS--I love Photoshop™.

#214743 - 31/01/06 08:38 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........

#214744 - 31/01/06 08:49 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........
Then look within, my son, look within...

...or you could just read the fucking thread...

...why am I holding your hand?

#214745 - 31/01/06 09:12 PM Re: If You Care...
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:
Quote:
[b]im not even sure if i know that that is supposed to mean........
Then look within, my son, look within...

...or you could just read the fucking thread...

...why am I holding your hand?[/b]
It's called a NOOOOOB

#214746 - 31/01/06 09:30 PM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have read the thread, and I did post. i just don't get all the dorky humor i guess.

6 months and 150 posts and i'm still a noob? damn, you guys are a tough crowd. I guess I'm not in the cool group yet.

Don't get pissed, its called sarcasm everyone

#214747 - 31/01/06 09:39 PM Re: If You Care...
Paul H Offline

Loc: Mt. Zion, IL
Quote:
I have read the thread, and I did post. i just don't get all the dorky humor i guess.

6 months and 150 posts and i'm still a noob? damn, you guys are a tough crowd. I guess I'm not in the cool group yet.

Don't get pissed, its called sarcasm everyone

#214748 - 01/02/06 07:10 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]Oh, and noone cares.

He sure does, eli...he sure does.[/b]
Something tells me we're into something good . . .

#214749 - 01/02/06 07:44 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by Desert_Rat:
[b]eh....it could be worse.... [Argue]
Fuckin' eh it could...

Try gettin' that outta yer head![/b]
OK, that was funny there.....

#214750 - 01/02/06 07:52 AM Re: If You Care...
Trihead Offline

Loc: Austin Texas
Gotta agree man that is disturbing it is so funny.

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.

#214751 - 01/02/06 08:07 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Cinderella man, however, got snubbed despite being a very compelling and well done movie.
I will have to say, I thought that was one of the better movies of 2005, by far. The cinemetography, storyline, acting, costumes, etc., were all top notch. Ron Howard doesn't do bad movies, but sometimes I think his stuff gets snubbed, because they're too good. They're nothing out of the ordinary for him, so they don't get nearly as much acclaim as they're due.

#214752 - 01/02/06 08:18 AM Re: If You Care...
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.
Thanks. I don't much like being compared to a Nazi. Do I look like a liberal? If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.

#214753 - 01/02/06 08:30 AM Re: If You Care...
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by porsche996:
Quote:
I will have to say, I thought that was one of the better movies of 2005, by far. The cinemetography, storyline, acting, costumes, etc., were all top notch. Ron Howard doesn't do bad movies, but sometimes I think his stuff gets snubbed, because they're too good. They're nothing out of the ordinary for him, so they don't get nearly as much acclaim as they're due.
I think part of Ron Howard's problem (or stigma, I guess) is he has done a lot of light fare. Only with Apollo 13 did he really start to do higher caliber material. (Not that his earlier stuff is horrible or anything)
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#214754 - 01/02/06 08:31 AM Re: If You Care...
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:

Agreed. And Shahram really rocks. [Wave]

Someday Christians will learn not to cherry-pick elements from the Bible to suit their needs. Why not get into an uproar on divorce/remarriage and the consuming of pork? The answer: because it is much easier to hate another group rather than change one's behavior.

Hating gays is such an unproductive exercise. No one wins. I can't imagine even Jesus would approve.

_Lazza

#214755 - 01/02/06 08:37 AM Re: If You Care...
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
If you want to make such accusations, please bring evidence or there will be some retribution.
I wanna see the retribution.

You're in the shit now, Trihead.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal