shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214871 - 15/03/06 02:50 PM Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Happy Birthday xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
To the asshole on frapper that messaged me, get your ass here dickhead!
Anybody know who user "Jspen" on the frapper XOC is?

#214872 - 15/03/06 02:54 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
koalakilla Offline

Loc: Woodlands, TX
what is the frapper XOC?
SWXC Member #74

#214873 - 15/03/06 03:00 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Yeah what is frapper?

#214874 - 15/03/06 03:03 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

#214875 - 15/03/06 03:11 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

So will this be another 12 round bout? Will there be blood? Can it be solved with Hand guns at noon? Shotguns at dawn? Arm wrestling at sun down? Knives at midnight? Will there be lions? Will you frapp his frapper? laugh

#214876 - 15/03/06 03:19 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
xterra3202 Offline

Loc: Georgia
Fuck the ACLU and your liberal cock sucker friends, piss off ass hole!!!

Tim

Thomas Jefferson

#214877 - 15/03/06 03:21 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

::getting the popcorn::

#214878 - 15/03/06 03:22 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Xterrapin, at least tell us what the "fucker" said to you that pissed you off so much.

Going to the ALR in 5...4...3...2...

<>

#214879 - 15/03/06 03:55 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by VG33POWER:
Xterrapin, at least tell us what the "fucker" said to you that pissed you off so much.
It's not so much what the guy said, it was more the delivery.
Calling me a fag and telling me to "join France", I'm OK with. It's simply that I have no idea who the hell the guy is and he simply decided to send me an unprovoked message with the sole purpose of insulting me. Hell, I'm rarely even on Frapper, havent ever posted on there but I get an email telling me I have a message. I log in and see, "Go join France you liberal fag!". WTF?

#214880 - 15/03/06 03:56 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra312002:
Fuck the ACLU and your liberal cock sucker friends, piss off ass hole!!!
Uh...yeah...OK. Thanks for your input Tim, real helpful. :rolleyes:

#214881 - 15/03/06 04:00 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am not going to side with anyone, because everyone is entittled to their own opinion, but for him to just send you a message and insult you out of the blue is just plain unecessary...so flame him!

#214882 - 15/03/06 04:08 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have no idea what's going on here....so, like...here's a big fat broad and a little skinny dude makin' out.

Sweet dreams.

#214883 - 15/03/06 04:10 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

Quote:
for him to just send you a message and insult you out of the blue is just plain unecessary...
My point excatly, the problem is I don't even know who the fuck the guy is or if he is even on here.

#214884 - 15/03/06 04:16 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
BigE515 Offline

Loc: Chelmsford,MA
Probably someone you know just messin' with ya.

#214885 - 15/03/06 05:03 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Claus Offline

Quote:
I am not going to side with anyone, because everyone is entittled to their own opinion, but for him to just send you a message and insult you out of the blue is just plain unecessary...so flame him!

You are a riot, where the fuck did you come from...and why don't you suggest we ban him for 3-4 days?.

#214886 - 15/03/06 05:20 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
DocNo Offline

Loc: NoVA
You post a provocative picture in a public place and are surprised someone called you on it?

:rolleyes:

#214887 - 15/03/06 08:05 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
You post a provocative picture in a public place and are surprised someone called you on it?

:rolleyes:
No kidding. I go to the frapper site and i am admiring all of the XTERRA's going across the bottom of the page, then here comes along xterrapin and his "FUCK BUSH" banner. We get it xterrapin, you hate the President and your only passion in life is hating an elected official...You need a hobby my friend, other then hate! I think that people are sick and tired of your crap. You proved your point to every member on this website...You hate George Bush!!!! Good, great. Move on man.... I can't believe that you are so butt hurt over this that you called someone out on a message board. :rolleyes: I guess the stereotype is true...liberals are super-sensitive.

#214888 - 15/03/06 08:36 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Claus Offline

I say Ban Xterrapin for 3-4 days for being provocative ! that should teach him...it is not FUCK Bush, but make sweet love to Bush. Bush is at moment enjoying a 37% approval rating in the US. Does that mean the other 63% loves cock?.

fucking lighten up boys...no need to be rude or out of line.

I understand Lesbians...I LOVE BUSH!!!!

#214889 - 15/03/06 08:38 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

Quote:
No, not surprised at all. I ask for it, that's what I do. BUT...I have no idea who the dude is. It's one thing when it happens here, amongst friends but to mail something to someone you dont even know; seriously, WTF? Basic, unwritten rules of the internet.

If he truly had a point to make or an argument to start, call me a fag but then open discussion somewhere; which is exactly what I did. Not to mention that his message to me wasnt even constructive, call me a fag and tell me to "join" France. What the hell is that about?
It's obvious, based on his original message to me, that he is a complete moron and cannot back up whatever weak argumument he has for this administration. Which explains why he is so elusive.
Have some balls and back your shit up. I've messaged him there; no reply. I've posted here; no reply.
Bring it on you redneck, fat fuck, Wal Mart shoppin, McDonalds eating, cousin fucking, tarheel asshole.

BTW, Fronterra: I cannot "move on man" until they are out of office and all indicted, sorry.
See ya at the march this weekend .

#214890 - 15/03/06 08:40 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by Claus:
I say Ban Xterrapin for 3-4 days for being provocative ! that should teach him...it is not FUCK Bush, but make sweet love to Bush. Bush is at moment enjoying a 37% approval rating in the US. Does that mean the other 63% loves cock?.

fucking lighten up boys...no need to be rude or out of line.

I understand Lesbians...I LOVE BUSH!!!!
Claus...you rock!
[LOL]

#214891 - 15/03/06 08:49 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
Quote:
[b]You post a provocative picture in a public place and are surprised someone called you on it?
No, not surprised at all. I ask for it, that's what I do. BUT...I have no idea who the dude is. It's one thing when it happens here, amongst friends but to mail something to someone you dont even know; seriously, WTF? Basic, unwritten rules of the internet.

If he truly had a point to make or an argument to start, call me a fag but then open discussion somewhere; which is exactly what I did. Not to mention that his message to me wasnt even constructive, call me a fag and tell me to "join" France. What the hell is that about?
It's obvious, based on his original message to me, that he is a complete moron and cannot back up whatever weak argumument he has for this administration. Which explains why he is so elusive.
Have some balls and back your shit up. I've messaged him there; no reply. I've posted here; no reply.
Bring it on you redneck, fat fuck, Wal Mart shoppin, McDonalds eating, cousin fucking, tarheel asshole.

BTW, Fronterra: I cannot "move on man" until they are out of office and all indicted, sorry.
See ya at the march this weekend .[/b]
I'm there dude!!!! [ThumbsUp]
one thing though, I still don't understand the whole "bring it on" thing you've got going on. Are you tough talking someone on the internet? It is kind of like the movie Starsky and Hutch when Starsky (Ben Stiller) tells a dead mexican dude "you've punched your last ticket amigo" and Hutch (Owen Wilson) says, "did you just tough talk a dead person?"
I did not realize that you were an internet bad ass xterrapin..... you and the "cousin fucker" dude need to have a coke and a smile, or go jump off a building.

Have fun at your protest this weekend, I hope you get the President impeached. [Wave]

#214892 - 15/03/06 08:55 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Fuck France, you were supposed to move to Canada with Baldwin. [Finger]

#214893 - 15/03/06 09:39 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Claus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Fuck France, you were supposed to move to Canada with Baldwin. [Finger]
Maaaatt Damon is my neighbor.

#214894 - 15/03/06 10:17 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Probably someone you know just messin' with ya.
Off2blowcock...maybe? :p [Wave]

#214895 - 15/03/06 10:18 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Fronterra:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
[b]
Quote:
[b]You post a provocative picture in a public place and are surprised someone called you on it?

See ya at the march this weekend .[/b]
I'm there dude!!!! [ThumbsUp]
one thing though, I still don't understand the whole "bring it on" thing you've got going on. Are you tough talking someone on the internet? It is kind of like the movie Starsky and Hutch when Starsky (Ben Stiller) tells a dead mexican dude "you've punched your last ticket amigo" and Hutch (Owen Wilson) says, "did you just tough talk a dead person?"
I did not realize that you were an internet bad ass xterrapin..... you and the "cousin fucker" dude need to have a coke and a smile, or go jump off a building.

Have fun at your protest this weekend, I hope you get the President impeached. [Wave] [/b]
and thats why he is a liberal.. its what they do...

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal