shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#214971 - 25/04/06 11:27 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
I'm still having a hard time finding all this stuff that is supposedly made in china, yet only sold at Walmart. Walmart sells the same stuff as everyone else, so I guess either everyone is selling stuff from china and Walmart just does it better, or this whole china thing is just left-wing horseshit. Or, its a combination of both sides.

Lets see, what did I buy from Walmart last week?

Wonder Bread....nope, not made in china
Dannon Yogurt.....nope, not made in china.
King Kong dvd...nope, not made in china.
M&M's....nope, not made in china.

Anyway, did Xterrapin ever get his revenge on Jspen?

#214972 - 25/04/06 01:25 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think he is still waiting over my the monkey bars....

#214973 - 25/04/06 02:48 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

What motherfucker

#214974 - 25/04/06 02:51 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

and by the way fuck you VG33POWER

#214975 - 25/04/06 02:52 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
giggle

#214976 - 25/04/06 04:25 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

BAAAHHHHHHH

#214977 - 25/04/06 06:15 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

:: grabs the pop corn ::

#214978 - 25/04/06 06:57 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
MBFlyerfan Offline

HE'S HERE!!!! KICK XTERRAPIN'S ASS!!!!! HE SAID YOU WERE A FAG!!!!! He dissed your mom!! mad

(I dont really know if he did, Im just trying to start a fight like on the school yard) laugh

#214979 - 25/04/06 08:18 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by xterra in HI:
:: grabs the pop corn ::
Yep....this could get good. [ThumbsUp]

#214980 - 26/04/06 10:18 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Happy Birthday xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Quote:
Originally posted by JSpen:
What motherfucker
Just wanted to make sure that you knew that you are a spineless asshole.
What took you so long to get here; working up the courage? You didnt seem to have any problems PM'ing me as a complete stranger.
So tell me, besides anonymous name calling, what's your deal? I'm guessing you are probably around 22 years old, don't know shit about politics (other than what your dad used to talk about at the dinner table) and believe that Bush is good for the country.
Instead of turning this into a name calling shout-fest, I wanna know what motivated you to PM me the comments that you did; other than the obvious.
You were bad ass enough to call me a fag and tell me to move to France. Now I want you to be a bad ass and support your viewpoint and opionions.
Can you do that?

#214981 - 26/04/06 11:07 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Loc: The land of losers and liberal...
Quote:
Originally posted by MBFlyerfan:
I'm still having a hard time finding all this stuff that is supposedly made in china, yet only sold at Walmart. Walmart sells the same stuff as everyone else, so I guess either everyone is selling stuff from china and Walmart just does it better, or this whole china thing is just left-wing horseshit. Or, its a combination of both sides.

Lets see, what did I buy from Walmart last week?

Wonder Bread....nope, not made in china
Dannon Yogurt.....nope, not made in china.
King Kong dvd...nope, not made in china.
M&M's....nope, not made in china.

Yes, of course. You didn't purchase anything at Wallmart that was made in China therefore nothing in Wallmart could have been made in China. Interesting logic.

And since while you were there you did not see any clothing, shoes, housewares, watches, or electronics that were made in China , they must not exist.

Quoted from the Asia Times

The China angle

The China angle
In 2002, Wal-Mart sourced US$12 billion worth of products from China. This was 12% of total US imports from China during that year. Since Wal-Mart sells products both in the United States and China, nobody knows what quantum of the $12 billion was sold in China through Wal-Mart outlets and what amount found its way back to the US to line the shelves of Wal-Mart outlets there. Wal-Mart isn't telling, given the periodic paranoia about Chinese products flooding the US market, but estimates vary anywhere between 10% and 70% (depending on whether you are talking to the pro- or anti-Wal-Mart lobby) of China-made products finding their way back to the US through this route. If you add imports by other mega-retailers such as Metro AG, Carrefour, Tesco and others, the China-sourced products by retailers adds up to a substantial number.

Think imports from China have gown down since '02?

Quoted from PBS Frontline

Wal-Mart estimates it imports $15 billion of Chinese goods every year and concedes that the figure could be higher -- some estimates range as high as $20 or $30 billion. Company executives are quick to point out they have always scoured the globe for low cost suppliers to benefit the American consumer.

Quoted from China Daily

The world's largest retailer, Wal-Mart Stores Inc, says its inventory of stock produced in China is expected to hit US$18 billion this year, keeping the annual growth rate of over 20 per cent consistent over two years.

Last year, the firm bought US$15 billion products from China, half from direct purchasing, the other from the firm's suppliers in China.

Insiders point out Wal-Mart's imports from China have largely influenced the US trade deficit in China, which is expected to reach US$150 billion this year.

So far, more than 70 per cent of the commodities sold in Wal-Mart are made in China.

I ignored eveything my wife said to me last night because I was trying to watch two hockey games and a baseball game. Does that mean that she didn't speak?

If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

It must be Peking Duck.

#214982 - 26/04/06 11:12 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

This is pathetic. I write and edit college-level American government textbooks for a living. Xterrapin, your myopia isn't even worth my energy. Keep up the "intellectual" masturbation if it makes you feel better though. Just don't get any cum stains on your copy of the New Republic or The Nation; your wife might get jealous.

A couple of questions: Do you really own an X? I thought those big, bad SUVs were helping the terrorists win. Indeed, is this just another indictment of your fundamental hypocrisy?

#214983 - 26/04/06 11:28 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
MBFlyerfan Offline

#214984 - 26/04/06 11:36 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

[LOL]
Nice response.

"supposedly" made in China. Your words. That was to infer that you didn't believe that there is a significant quantity of products imported from China that are sold at Wallmart stores. That coupled with your list of things purchased not made in China would continue to suggest that you don't think there is a trade imballance problem with China and that Wallmart is a significant contributor to the problem.

No one said that no one else sold products manufactured in China , it's just that no one else sells AS MUCH stuff from China while at the same time promoting themselves as America's store.

And you have a nice day as well. Good luck with your...hunting?

#214985 - 26/04/06 11:51 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
GrayHam Offline

Hmmmm . . .

JSpen is from Charlotte.

As was Jonathon/JonnyShap/Xnitup.

Has anyone compared their IP addresses?

#214986 - 26/04/06 11:56 AM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

I actually made that conclusion a few days ago when I saw the NC. What are the odds that "New Guy" and JDawg have Roadrunner from the same account?

It's eerie. smile

#214987 - 26/04/06 02:12 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

To xterrapin
First off I believe that liberalism is a disease that is infecting America, San Francisco is its birthplace. I think that being gay is a sin and celebrating it is even worse. You call me immature when your frapper icon is a FUCK BUSH sign when Bush is one of the last good men fighting for this country. You liberals try to tell me that the Iraqi war was misleading and that we are only in there for oil. I say damn right we are in there for oil, oil runs this country that’s reason enough to go to war and Bush had to tell you liberals your lives were in danger to make you fight for it. Some patriotism. So next time you bring this liberalistic support your opinion bullshit to me pull your cock out of your ass and think again.

#214988 - 26/04/06 02:15 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

by the way i truly have no idea who and of these people are Jonathon/JonnyShap/Xnitup

#214989 - 26/04/06 02:21 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

So andy
You say that Bush is bad for this country? Well how is burning a flag helping the cause?
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf...55BC1BEA3922768 by the way tell your life that i love the hair, reds a good color, spunky

#214990 - 26/04/06 02:22 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

As little as I think of Xterrapin (see above post), we waited over a month for THAT? :rolleyes:

Dumb vs. Dumber, Round 2

#214991 - 26/04/06 02:30 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Sooooo, JSpen. Out of nowhere you register here and all of the sudden have an angry tirade about a member who has rarely posted here in the little time since you've been here.

so I ask this sincerely:

Why the instant stick up your noob ass?

#214992 - 26/04/06 03:31 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Sooooo, JSpen. Out of nowhere you register here and all of the sudden have an angry tirade about a member who has rarely posted here in the little time since you've been here.

so I ask this sincerely:

Why the instant stick up your noob ass?
Because he got called out. That's how we roll in the Carolina's, you call us out, we come the fuck out. EAST COAST mothafucka's.

#214993 - 26/04/06 04:06 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Smith:
Because he got called out. That's how we roll in the Carolina's, you call us out, we come the fuck out. EAST COAST mothafucka's.
Got it. wink

#214994 - 26/04/06 04:56 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
Anonymous
Unregistered

WHY DON'T YOU TWO FUN-BOYS GET A ROOM?

Do we really have to watch you two bitch fight online?

Don't you have email or PM, where you can privately bitch slap and spank each other and man-wrestle to your own tiny hearts' content? Why do you feel you have to parade your Tom of Finland fantasy fun-time in our faces?

Just close the stall door and try not to make so much noise.

Xterrapin, get two testicles, a clue, some thicker skin and an ounce of Elvis and then come talk to us.

JSpen, stop overcompensating. It's creepy watching you turn into XOC's Tom DeLay in what....seven posts? You're ten times gayer than your Midnight Blue soccermommycar and twice as boring. Come on out--that closet isn't big enough for both you and NYMadman.

Just being here makes me feel dirty.

#214995 - 26/04/06 05:03 PM Re: Jspen, I'm calling you out!!!!!!
socalpunx Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Shahram:

Just being here makes me feel dirty.
We're talking Haraam big time aren't we? laugh

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal