shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal
Newest Members
Glim, ChossWrangler, Patman, ChargedX, Randy Howerton
10084 Registered Users
Recent Posts
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 60 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215207 - 27/01/05 06:11 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Happy Birthday xterrapin Offline

Loc: San Francisco
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
Don't mind him. He isn't for either party. He is your average hypocrite American communist.

Hey Ward Cleaver, you spelled that wrong; it's "AmeriKKKa! Dumbass redneck, date raping, wife beating, insecure, goat fucking robot.[/b]
Sounds like I hit a nerve with the truth there. When you crossing the border?

This illustrates perfectly how the left reacts when you call them on their shallow bullshit.[/b]
No nerve hit whatsoever; I'm just not putting up with that crap anymore. I've given up on backing up my views with fact and trying to persuade others into my way of the thinking; I am now resolved to that fact that 51% of registered voters are complete morons and I will continue to call them that (amongst other things) to their face. Fuck it, I'm a sore loser.

#215208 - 27/01/05 06:17 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Don't mind him. He isn't for either party. He is your average hypocrite American communist.

Hey Ward Cleaver, you spelled that wrong; it's "AmeriKKKa! Dumbass redneck, date raping, wife beating, insecure, goat fucking robot.[/b]

This illustrates perfectly how the left reacts when you call them on their shallow bullshit.[/b]
No nerve hit whatsoever; I'm just not putting up with that crap anymore. I've given up on backing up my views with fact and trying to persuade others into my way of the thinking; I am now resolved to that fact that 51% of registered voters are complete morons and I will continue to call them that (amongst other things) to their face. Fuck it, I'm a sore loser.
Don't worry. Us in the 51% are convinced 49% of voters are complete morons, and we'll continue to call them that to their face. Fuck it, I hate sore losers...

#215209 - 27/01/05 06:51 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:

You got the loser part right at least. You are a communist dude. You have devoted your misquided beliefs to a dead religion.

#215210 - 27/01/05 07:57 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
I think if we're going to put quotes from people in our posts, we should also list the website they're copied and pasted from. Otherwise, what's the point?
Not to mention, almost all are taken out of context - or rather, they are saying he has *tried* to get them and is continuing to try...NOT that he HAS them.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#215211 - 27/01/05 07:59 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Conundrum:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Poor kid didn't have a choice huh?
Kinda like those kids at the pro-life protests?[/b]
OR The pro-choice protests? Disturbing to watch them teach garbage to kids and wonder why they hate later on in life. Give the phsycologists something to do I guess.[/b]
Any protests on either side that I've seen...

It's the pro-life people who drag their kids there, not the pro-choice.

And I don't see any of the pro-choice people "hating" as you put it.

Pro-choice people say let people do as they choose. Pro-life people are saying, "hey, you shouldn't be allowed to make the choice."
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#215212 - 27/01/05 08:13 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Well that is convenient since you agree with their position. Pro-life and Pro-choice are dishonest names for the groups. How about pro-abortion and anti-abortion?

#215213 - 27/01/05 08:31 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Well that is convenient since you agree with their position. Pro-life and Pro-choice are dishonest names for the groups. How about pro-abortion and anti-abortion?
Actually no, those last two are dishonest.

That would be just the same as calling them pro-life and anti-life. Or pro-choice and anti-choice.

And I wouldn't call it convenient, as I do not engage in the debate as far as protests go. I have never attended anything as a participant, only an observer.

This last week they were all in DC. (caused traffic to be hell...damn them both! smile ) And I can tell you from my own viewing - the pro-life groups were FILLED with children. The pro-choice groups were not - they did have children, but not even close to the number of the pro-life groups.

#215214 - 27/01/05 08:34 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Wrong. They are either for abortion to be legal or not. There is nothing dishonest about it. Pro-abortion doesn't mean that they want all pregnancies to be aborted. I personally don't think it should be illegal, but I think it should be a last resort. To many people use it when they could carry the baby full term and let it go to a good home. Hell most people have an aversion to animal shelters that kill unwanted dogs, but don't have a problem with a baby being killed.

As to the protests, you think there stance may have something to do with the fact they actually have children?

#215215 - 27/01/05 08:35 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
Poor kid didn't have a choice huh?
OR The pro-choice protests? Disturbing to watch them teach garbage to kids and wonder why they hate later on in life. Give the phsycologists something to do I guess.[/b]

Pro-choice people say let people do as they choose. Pro-life people are saying, "hey, you shouldn't be allowed to make the choice."

Could it be that if there are fewer kiddos at a pro-choice protest that maybe they were the victims of their parents "Choice"?

#215216 - 27/01/05 09:12 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Quote:
[b]
Quote:
[b]
quote:
quote:
Poor kid didn't have a choice huh?

Could it be that if there are fewer kiddos at a pro-choice protest that maybe they were the victims of their parents "Choice"?

Uh yeah, right. This seems to be the newest view used by pro-lifers. "Hey, of course they don't have kids there...the kids were aborted."

While there are a lot of abortions performed, I'd bet very few of the people at the protests have had them.

#215217 - 27/01/05 09:36 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
electrobuzz Offline

Loc: Denver, Colorado
Ironic that the pro-life set is for 100% for "life" 'til they are born. Once the kids are born, if there is any struggle or strife, the "scum" is on their own...(e.g., she's just some crap-ass welfare momma shittin' out babies.) :rolleyes:

But hey, now they can get God and Gerber, thanks to those faith-based initiatives.

#215218 - 27/01/05 09:43 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
off2cjb Offline

Quote:
I agree with anti-abortion and the other should be baby killers or toddler murderers.

#215219 - 27/01/05 10:14 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
MyGoldX Offline

Loc: Santa Rosa, Ca
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Quote:
[b]Well that is convenient since you agree with their position. Pro-life and Pro-choice are dishonest names for the groups. How about pro-abortion and anti-abortion?
I agree with anti-abortion and the other should be baby killers or toddler murderers.[/b]
So does that mean you are in favor of welfare to pay for crack-addicted womens babies or are you gonna just have them come live with you?

#215220 - 27/01/05 10:30 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

That is a ridiculous statement. How the hell would you know? I just made the comment being a smart-ass. I personally know LOTS of women that have had abortions. It isn't uncommon at all.

#215221 - 27/01/05 10:42 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

#215222 - 27/01/05 11:12 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Quote:
Twinge that nerve again? I didn't know I was pro-life and I guess I'm somehow now in the know on what the latest rant is. Interesting. Hey, if choice was instituted a year earlier, most likely I wouldn't be here.
I think there is room for abortion up to viability of the fetus. These days that's even more slippery of a slope than ever. There are people that'll do anything to keep their premature child alive.
Personally speaking I don't think I would support my wife in having an abortion, but I don't think that she would consider it either. There are allways exceptions. You've proven that.
Anything that can be done to reduce abortions has to be a good thing. Making them entirely illegal I won't support. Killing a baby that is late term is very wrong and it'll feel it. Keep that in mind.
I actually agree with most of what you have said. I'd rather someone not have an abortion. But in the end, it's not my choice, but hers (not to say I shouldn't have a say...but I'm not the one carrying it). As far as another couple...that's not my say whatsoever, and really none of my business...nor should it be anyone's business but the couple. Pro-lifer's don't agree.

Late term - yes, there's a major problem there.

Abortion should NEVER be used as birth control.

#215223 - 27/01/05 11:15 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
babyX Offline

I love it when men debate abortion. smile

#215224 - 27/01/05 11:40 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
I love it when men debate abortion. smile
Why? You don't think we have any right to talk about a decision our SO makes involving our offspring?

#215225 - 27/01/05 11:43 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
jerseydevi1 Offline

Loc: Yorktown, VA USA
Quote:
Originally posted by MyGoldX:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Well that is convenient since you agree with their position. Pro-life and Pro-choice are dishonest names for the groups. How about pro-abortion and anti-abortion?
I agree with anti-abortion and the other should be baby killers or toddler murderers.[/b]
So does that mean you are in favor of welfare to pay for crack-addicted womens babies or are you gonna just have them come live with you?[/b]
No, but I know I am for the crack-addicted women getting jobs, cleaning themselves up and dealing with thier problems like the rest of us.

Stupidity and lack of desire are no excuse for me having to pay for any of thier problems. Everyone hits hard times, and there needs to be a welfare system to help those who need it for a while, but not forever. A person should not be able to make a career of collecting welfare.

#215226 - 27/01/05 12:00 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
GrayHam Offline

Question for all the anti-abortion people:

How many kids have you adopted?
How many lists are you on waiting to adopt?

Just curious.

#215227 - 27/01/05 12:00 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
BoneCrusher Offline

Loc: In a Bar near YOU!
Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
Quote:
[b]The psychopath was the lady in the mink coat and the bling-bling "W" pin that punched my wife in the gut (no joke); thank you very much.
I have to say that it surprises me, but I have to say that I am sorry about that. Usually the unreasonable psychos are on the left, but we have ours also. She may have been motivated by all the comunists, anarchists, flag burners, US hating idiots around here. Either way, no excuse for punching your wife.[/b]
Id like to know what it was your wife was doing right before she got sucker punched by a mysterious lady in a mink coat and bling bling W pin.

And Id like the truth. Not that anyone has ever gotten a straight answer out of you as far as i recall but hey its nice to have dreams

Alcohol Tobacco and Firearms should be a convenience store not a government agency

99% of democrats give the rest a bad name

Liberals are constantly Inflaming the culture war. They seem to forget which side has all the guns.

#215228 - 27/01/05 12:03 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by GrayHam:

Just curious.
How about you, smartass?
Mr. High and mighty.
I actually know 3 couples waiting for babies, prick.

#215229 - 27/01/05 12:08 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
Quote:
[b]Question for all the anti-abortion people:

Just curious.
How about you, smartass?
Mr. High and mighty.
I actually know 3 couples waiting for babies, prick.[/b]
None.

Sorry, was just wondering if any of the people so worried about the life of a child actually step up and get their hands dirty, so to speak . . .

I have heard many people say, if you don't want your baby, leave them up for adoption.

So . . . do many pro-lifers adopt?

Oh yeah.

Go Fuck Yourself.

#215230 - 27/01/05 12:13 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
jerseydevi1 Offline

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by jerseydevi1:
[b]
Quote:
[b]Question for all the anti-abortion people:

Just curious.
How about you, smartass?
Mr. High and mighty.
I actually know 3 couples waiting for babies, prick.[/b]
None.

Sorry, was just wondering if any of the people so worried about the life of a child actually step up and get their hands dirty, so to speak . . .

I have heard many people say, if you don't want your baby, leave them up for adoption.

So . . . do many pro-lifers adopt?

Oh yeah.

Go Fuck Yourself.[/b]
Incidentally, I happen to be pro-choice. If for no other reason than I had to make that decision once, and hated it, but we did go through with it, and I would hate to be a hypocrite. I have to live every day of my life knowing that I decided to kill my own child. Thant sucks. I hate it and myself for it.

and as far as fucking myself...well..ok, I called names first, so we're even now.

#215231 - 27/01/05 01:11 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Just curious.
Ok, So I've been labeled. I'll answer.
Zero. We had considered it and still may someday, but the intrusion by the Government into our lives, incomes, criminal history, etc. would just be too much to bear.

How many have you aborted? I'd bet Zero as well.

Page 9 of 17 < 1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal