2002 Door Opening Trim
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:32 PM
XOC Still Lives
by OffroadX
01/04/24 08:31 PM
Shout Box

Who's Online
0 registered (), 80 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >
Topic Options
Rate This Topic
#215257 - 28/01/05 08:30 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Lincoln:
This is the reason that I have a ridiculous hatred of Bob Dillon.
[Huh?]

No way.

You hate Bob Dillon?

[Huh?]

#215258 - 28/01/05 08:41 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by infinatenexus:
BTW: I stopped in a corner store ,owned by Arabs, while in uniform one time and they refused to serve me... gotta love 'em [ThumbsDown]
The way that's written, it appears you feel that way about all Arabs. Nice attitude. [ThumbsDown] Do all the soldiers who are over there helping the people of Iraq feel the same way you do? God, I hope not!

#215259 - 28/01/05 08:57 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Digityzed:
The way that's written, it appears you feel that way about all Arabs. Nice attitude. [ThumbsDown] Do all the soldiers who are over there helping the people of Iraq feel the same way you do? God, I hope not!
So how do I feel about Arabs? All I said is that they refused to serve me because I was in the military, if you think I hate Arabs, then that's your prejudice, not mine. Its amazing the lengths some people will stretch things to slander others!

#215260 - 28/01/05 09:09 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
GrayHam Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Has anyone coming home fresh from Iraq been called a "baby killer"?
Are American troops performing abortions now?
Certainly not Late-Term Abortions, I hope . . .

God, this thread has started to eat itself.

#215261 - 28/01/05 10:52 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Smith Offline

Loc: Winston-Salem, NC
Two little potatoes are standing on the street corner. One is a prostitute.

How can you tell which one is the prostitute?

Hold on......

You're gonna love it.

It's the one with the little sticker that says...

I - DA - HO

[Save the fine unicorns] [Save the fine unicorns] [Save the fine unicorns] [Save the fine unicorns] [Save the fine unicorns] [Save the fine unicorns]

#215262 - 28/01/05 01:06 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Kerensky97 Offline

Loc: Utah
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
Has anyone coming home fresh from Iraq been called a "baby killer"
Not really, people confuse hatred of Bush with hatred of the troops or hatred of the country. Visit and liberal web page like Daily KOS and see how many people are saying that the soldiers should be hung for what they're doing, you won't see many (there are a few though).

Now go to Free Republic or Little Green Footballs and compare the level of hatred towards liberals. I think the quote I saw there was, "Barbra Boxer needs to be impaled on a flag pole for criticizing Condoleeza Rice."

A peaceful protest seems so mild by comparison.

Xterra101.com

#215263 - 29/01/05 02:44 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

i feel bad for the troops.

but as far as bush goes... sooner or later all the red states will realize they made a bad choice...well actually thats not true. i dont think the red states really care. :rolleyes:

#215264 - 29/01/05 03:20 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
MBFlyerfan Offline

Loc: NJ, Just east of the Walt.
Quote:
Originally posted by Unda_Kuva:
i feel bad for the troops.

but as far as bush goes... sooner or later all the red states will realize they made a bad choice...well actually thats not true. i dont think the red states really care. :rolleyes:
:rolleyes: [Rainbow]

#215265 - 29/01/05 05:19 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

This thread needs to die. [Too much XOC]

#215266 - 29/01/05 09:32 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

I can't believe this thread is still going!

As for red states or blue states, there are none if you look at USA Today's county by county count of the election results.

There are blue cities, the larger ones and the rest of the country, which is red, even in CA.

#215267 - 30/01/05 11:59 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by Tom:
I can't believe this thread is still going!

As for red states or blue states, there are none if you look at USA Today's county by county count of the election results.

There are blue cities, the larger ones and the rest of the country, which is red, even in CA.
That map is irrelevant, yet for some reason the Limbagh/Hannity crowd seems to think it means more than jack shit. :rolleyes:

#215268 - 31/01/05 06:56 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Loc: Fort Worth, TX
Yeah it is irrelevant that the entire country besides the cities filled with inner city ghettos voted for Bush. Idiot. :rolleyes:

#215269 - 31/01/05 07:11 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:
Originally posted by 2001frontier:
Yeah it is irrelevant that the entire country besides the cities filled with inner city ghettos voted for Bush. Idiot. :rolleyes:
Geography doesn't mean anything.

So if you have a 10 square foot area, and 9 of them have one person each, but the 10th has 15 people, you'd get the same thing. So what? More *people* are in the smaller area.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#215270 - 31/01/05 07:20 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Of course it has nothing to do with the makeup of the cities. What was I thinking?

#215271 - 31/01/05 10:30 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Weasel Offline

Loc: San Antonio
You guys still here?

Get a life.

BTW. I still hate you 2001.

ok later

smile

Me: Um, That's Dan Marino...

#215272 - 31/01/05 10:57 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
[Huh?]

My God - you believe the shit that the conservative pundits spew about the Red/Blue map? I didn't think even you would to that far.

[LOL]

PS - check it out, not much red or blue, just lots of purple:

And here's a cartogram version (counties re-scaled to account for population):

Is acreage or population more relevant in a presidential election? :rolleyes:

Idiot.

#215273 - 31/01/05 11:14 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Whteva. The majority still voted for the best man. [Finger]

#215274 - 31/01/05 11:30 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:
Whteva. The majority still voted for the best man. [Finger]

Perhaps, but your map still shows jack-shit.

#215275 - 31/01/05 11:49 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

well I think that the word weasel keeps using (fundi's) could be the most annoying thing I have ever heard....... [Rainbow]

IMHO I think that there are screw balls in every group who are always different and detract from the overall persona or image of the larger group......Osoma and his goons do it for the middle east, protestors who do anything other then speak their mind peacefully in protest do it for their own country (USA and Canada, etc....).

Personally I think all this protesting Bush and shit is just a waste of energy and time as obviously he isn't gonna listen, and the country re-elected him so it was a total waste in the end anywayz.

Go back to work and stop disturbing the daily lives of those who want to work for their living and are concentrating on their own circle of influence, because you have no right to disrupt my daily works just to speak your mind! [Finger]

#215276 - 31/01/05 12:12 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
2001frontier Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
[b]Whteva. The majority still voted for the best man. [Finger]

Perhaps, but your map still shows jack-shit.[/b]
OK.

#215277 - 05/02/05 10:11 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
InfX708 Offline

Loc: Ft. Bragg, NC
Quote:
Sorry folks, but having spent 13 months on the ground in Viet Nam, "The protests were detrimental to our troops in Vietnam", it lowered moral and was especially wonderful when you came home and herds of Pot Heads spit on you and called you a "baby killer".

[Finger]
So far we haven't experienced that yet, thank god. I'm not the most diplomatic person - in case there was a question about that - and I'm not sure how I would react. Luckily, we can now blame PTSD and with today's society, get away with it.

#215278 - 06/02/05 08:04 PM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

After a bit over a year in Nam, the long haired pot head morons were more of an irritant than anything else, although it wasn't a real good idea to sneak up on me and surprise me for a while.

Liberals were then and are now very good at taking small bits of information out of context and then putting all the pieces back together in a new package, making that in their eyes the new truth. Then if anyone doesn't buy into the new truth, it just becomes a fact to Liberals that you are ignorant and don't have the capacity to understand the thoughts of intellectuals they see themselves as.

I can only hope they keep it up so they loose the next election just like the last one.

After getting out I became a teacher and when the word got out that I was in Viet Nam and could possibly get a PTSD attack if I got really upset, it did wonders for discipline.

I must confess I leaked the info to the student body!

Tom

#215279 - 07/02/05 06:47 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Mobycat Offline

Loc: the hue of dungeons and the sc...
Quote:

Liberals were then and are now very good at taking small bits of information out of context and then putting all the pieces back together in a new package, making that in their eyes the new truth. Then if anyone doesn't buy into the new truth, it just becomes a fact to Liberals that you are ignorant and don't have the capacity to understand the thoughts of intellectuals they see themselves as.
conservatives aren't much better...

Al Gore and the internet, anyone?

Let's see...the actual quote: "During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet."

Which, by the way, was supported by Vint Cerf (look him up if you don't know who he is).

Now...the conservative spin:

"Al Gore said he invented the internet."

Let alone the Conservative bullshit about Gore and Love Canal and Gore and Love Story.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist

#215280 - 02/03/05 08:08 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Anonymous
Unregistered

It's funny how the protestors during Vietnam are now the greedy, corporate stiffs who are Bush's biggest supporters.

I say if you can't beat them join them. I voted against Bush twice and lost both times. So now I am going to grow a mullet, buy any Nascar related item, fabricate "choppers" in my garage and wait untill 30,000 troops are dead before i realize that this was just a stupid way to get cheaper oil.

#215281 - 02/03/05 09:14 AM Re: inaguaration protestors
Auditor_Kevin Offline

Loc: Dundee, IL
Quote:
Originally posted by gorge camper:
[QB]It's funny how the protestors during Vietnam are now the greedy, corporate stiffs who are Bush's biggest supporters.

QB]
No they're not. But P.S. - keep up with the condescending attitude. It lost you the last two elections, but don't let that get in the way of a rational thought. Matter of fact, I wouldn't have it any other way!

Page 11 of 17 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 >

shrockworks xterraparts
XOC Decal